Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers

Finally, we finished and after cleaning up the dishes, we moved to Aunt Debbie's bedroom where we climbed up on the biggest bed I have ever seen. When Mom complimented her sister on its size, Aunt Debbie laughed and said, "When I fuck I like to have lots of playroom."

Mom and my aunt had me climb up between them and we relaxed against the headboard. I looked expectantly at both of them. Aunt Debbie had a naughty grin. Mom's smile was much more uncertain and she was blushing.

"Sooo, Carrie. Where should we start?"

Mom shrugged and then said, "Well, I'm not sure. I was going to start with you, but you let slip about Daddy..."

They both giggled and I rolled my eyes in exasperation. "Okay, ladies -- I'll tell you what -- why don't I ask some questions." Mom and her sister giggled again and nodded. I took a deep breath and said, "Mom and I are not the first to be in an incestuous relationship in our family, right?

Mom bit her lower lip while Aunt Debbie nodded and replied, "That's correct."

I felt my heart beating faster as I asked, "Who was the first?"

Aunt Debbie looked at Mom and nodded. Mom licked her lips and in a quiet voice replied, "Daddy -- your grandpa and your great-grandmother, Polly."

My eyes opened wide in surprise. I never knew my grandfather, Tom. He'd died when Mom was nineteen. But Mama Polly! I was thunderstruck. Mama Polly had passed away when I was twelve. She had been one of my most favorite people in the world -- the uber grandmother type. Mama Polly fucked her son? I looked at my Mom and could only say, "Um, wow!"

Mom nodded. "Daddy and his mother became lovers before he married Mama. They were lovers up until he died."

Aunt Debbie chimed in, "Yep, we were teenagers when we found out. Almost walked into Polly's house one afternoon and saw them through the screen door. Mama Polly was bent over her kitchen table and Daddy was giving it to her good and hard!" She sighed and said, "One of the hottest things I ever saw -- just like today!" She laughed and reached down to stroke my fully erect penis. "Good god, Carrie. Your son's cock even looks like his, doesn't it?" I glanced over at Mom to see how she was reacting to her sister touching my dick, but my mother just winked at me.

Mom sighed, "Yes, but John's is a touch longer." There was motherly pride in her voice and I felt myself swell, but then her words sank in and I turned to her and said, "How do you know, Mom? Did you and Grandpa Tom -- were you lovers."

Mom blushed bright red and shook her head. "Not ready to talk about Daddy and me, not yet." Her voice sounded strange, a little strained.

Her sister jumped in and said, "You ever seen a picture of Daddy and Polly?" Aunt Debbie reached behind me for an inset shelf in the headboard. From it, she pulled out a thick photo-album. She flipped to the first page. It held a large picture of my grandfather and my great-grandmother. It was a normal photo. They were both wearing 1950s era clothes, Grandpa Tom in a suit and tie, his fedora hat set at a rakish angle.

Mama Polly was wearing a flowered dress, her immense bosom almost overflowing the modest outfit, showing off cleavage and clearly straining the buttons up the front. She was even then a chunky woman, full figured and short, all tits and ass. They were sitting on a small couch (a divan, maybe), and Polly was leaning into Tom. Even with the conservative setting and clothes, they didn't look like mother and son, they looked like passionate lovers. The way they held hands, the tension in their bodies and the gleam in their eyes -- you couldn't help but know these two were lovers.

I looked at Mom and grinned. It reminded me so much of the New Year's Eve photo of us. "Did they know that you two knew about them being lovers?"

Mom nodded. "Yes. Probably right from the first time we peeked at them. Daddy finally set us down and told us that loving family wasn't wrong. That between two people who love each other that way, there is no sin in God's eyes." She sighed and continued. "Daddy taught us both that sex was natural and something to enjoy and that as long as you didn't force or hurt someone, who you love is alright."

"And Daddy certainly practiced what he preached, didn't he, Carrie?" giggled Aunt Debbie.

"Hush, you terrible slut," Mom shot back. "I told you, I'm not ready to talk about that yet." She pointed at the book and said, "Go on and tell him about you and me."

I turned my head quickly to stare at my aunt, feeling my cock swell as I imagined Mom and her together. "You and my Mom -- you've been lovers?"

"Well, it seems natural, doesn't it? Your Mom and me, we got our Daddy's blood in us. We both were fascinated with sex and we shared a room until I left home when I was twenty-two. Just seemed natural we'd become a couple of slit-lickers!" Aunt Debbie flicked her tongue out and waggled it at Mom who laughed, her voice full of amusement and embarrassment.

Aunt Debbie went on. "By the time your Momma graduated high school, we already had a reputation for being sluts. It drove our mother crazy knowing we were known for being cock suckers!"

Mom snorted. "Well, I was certainly a cocksucker in those days. I never met a dick I didn't like or sucked!"

Aunt Debbie turned some pages and stopped at a display of several black and white photos. "Check it out, John. You mother was one hot slut in those days," teased my aunt.

I studied the photos and gasped. They were of my mother and she was young -- maybe eighteen! The first pictures showed her in a poodle skirt and a tight V-necked sweater, her large breasts high and pointing at the camera, her exposed cleavage daring for the times. The following pictures showed her in various forms of undress, top off, bra and panties and finally stark naked. I felt my cock throb in my aunt's hand as I stared at the teenaged version of my mother - tits setting high and proud, her hair long down her back and even then, a thick patch of pubic hair between her legs. Her figure was much trimmer then, with a flat stomach, hips not yet widened by pregnancy. "You were beautiful even then, Mom," I said in an awed voice.

Mom sighed and said, "Thank you, John. I'll never see that figure again!"

I tore my gaze away from the photo album and turned to my mother and kissed her. "You're even more beautiful now, Mom," I said. "I wouldn't have you any other way!"

Aunt Debbie crinkled her nose and said, "Awww, aint love grand, Little Sister?"

I turned to the next page. "Whoa!" I exclaimed. Aunt Debbie had joined Mom in the pictures, looking tremendous in the buff. They were in somebody's back yard and posing for naughty cheesecake pictures with each other.

"That was the summer after I graduated High School," Mom said, "I came up to visit Debbie and Luke."

I looked confused. Aunt Debbie cleared things up by adding, "Luke was my first husband. He died in Vietnam in 1966. He's the one taking the pictures." I turned the page and gasped again. The pictures became more graphic. Mom and my aunt were kissing and touching in these pictures. The setting changed to a bedroom and I felt like I was about to cum when I looked at a picture of Mom, her mouth gaping open in the throes of an orgasm as Aunt Debbie licked her cunt!

The next page held pictures of Mom returning the favor! Aunt Debbie's lips were curled in a ferocious sneer of pleasure and her long legs were spread wide as Mom had what looked like two fingers in her while she licked her sister's fat clit. In the pictures, her pubic hair was much like Mom's, but trimmed to a neat rectangle.

I turned again and looked at my mother. Her face was bright red and she looked a little nervous. Nodding, Mom said, "I want to be honest with you, John. I haven't been with a woman other than Debbie since I was married, but I wanted you to know that I like pussy as much as you."

Aunt Debbie turned the page and again I looked at pictures that absolutely stunned me. I was looking at my mother as a teenager -- on her knees alongside her sister and both were licking a long hard cock. The man in the picture well muscled and had a square jaw and a buzz cut head. I could see part of a elaborate tattoo on one forearm. He was grinning at the camera while Mom and Aunt Debbie ran their tongues up his erect shaft.

"That's Luke, honey," whispered my aunt. "The great love of my life -- god, what a cock that boy had!" There was a bit of sadness in her voice and wistfulness. Later I would have to reconsider my aunt's legendary black sheep reputation, but at that moment, I was reeling from seeing my Mom in those pictures, looking unashamed and happy as I have only seen her when we've been together. In the subsequent pictures, I could see Mom and Aunt Debbie taking turns sucking on Luke's cock. Then there were pictures of him cumming on both their faces, long ropes of jism splattering their fair skin. Following that were shots of Mom and her sister licking his sperm off each other's faces. The last two shots were of Mom and Aunt Debbie kissing and then of their faces scant inches apart, a streamer of semen running from one set of lips to the other.

All this time, Debbie had been slowly stroking my cock. The sight of my mother and my aunt sharing another man's jism was too much. "I'm gonna cum," I said in warning.

Aunt Debbie looked at Mom and said, "With your permission, Carrie?"

Mom said, "Of course -- we're family!"

My Aunt Debbie lowered her head to my crotch while Mom moved to kiss me. My aunt's warm mouth covered my cock head and began to suck on me as Mom's tongue slipped between my lips. I exploded in Aunt Debbie's mouth as I moaned my pleasure against Mom's lips. I twitched and jerked as my aunt sucked my seed from my cock. As Mom and I kissed, Aunt Debbie murmured her pleasure around my spurting cock. I felt Mom's hand on my cock as well, gently massaging and stroking it while her sister's hand slipped down and gently massaged my testicles.

When I stopped cumming and Mom ended our kiss, I slumped back against the headboard and gasped for breath. Aunt Debbie lifted her head and gave us both a semen frosted smile. Mom didn't hesitate, she leaned across me and kiss her sister. I watched with amazed awe as my mother and my aunt swapped my sperm back and forth before ending their kiss much as they had in the picture. A long strand of semen hung between their lips, finally breaking to splatter against their chins and breasts. With what seemed like practiced ease, they quickly licked my remaining seed off each other's naked bodies.

"Well, that was nice for everybody, wasn't it," remarked Debbie as she slipped off the bed. She picked a wrist watch off the bedside table and said, "Damn, I'm late! If I don't hurry, my dates will give up on me and go home!"

Mom shook her head and said, "Your dates? You don't have to leave, Sis!"

My aunt laughed and said, "Oh, I want you two to spend your first night back together by yourselves! You've been separated too long! Besides, I met the cutest couple a couple of days ago. They're vacationing here from West Virginia and are just my type -- nasty as can be and I love their accents! It reminds me of Kentucky. I promised them we'd get together."

As she spoke, Aunt Debbie was dressing, throwing on a simple short, summer dress, not bothering with a bra or panties. She added a pair of high heels that really called attention to her long, shapely legs.

As she leaned over and kissed us, Mom said, "I feel like we're chasing you off, Debbie."

Aunt Debbie kissed Mom again and said, "Quit worrying, Carrie. Stay here and keep getting reacquainted with your son. Fuck his brains out. Let him fuck his mother's brains out. You never know when you'll get a chance to be together again." She paused and then my aunt's face became serious. "You two are head over heels in love with each other. I could see it from the moment you got here. Do you know how rare that is? Enjoy each other, sister and nephew -- that's an order!" Mom's sister kissed me again and stroked my half-erect cock and as she climbed off the bed, "Now that is one sweet cock, Carrie. You are so lucky!"

Then my aunt was out the door. We heard her fire up her Mustang and roar off down the street. Mom turned to me and pressed her full figured body against mine, her damp pubic hair tickling my cock and said, "I know this was a lot to take in, son. Are you okay?"

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I got to admit, my head is spinning a little. I mean, you told me sort of how you feel about sex and your desires and joys and I could see that spirit in you New Year's Eve, but to know you were like that when you were my age or younger -- to see the proof of it..." I let my words trail off even as I took Mom's hand and held it. "It's just been so wild, seeing your Mom as June Cleaver and then to know you've had all this bottled up inside you -- wow!"

Mom tilted her head, a worried expression on her face. "Does it bother you, son?"

"No," I replied and I kissed Mom, tenderly and lovingly. "It's just who you are, who you've always been, it made you, you. It made you the woman I love." I pulled her close and kissed her again. "I love you, Mom."

"Are you okay about what you've learned about our family -- about Daddy and Mama Polly and Debbie and me?"

"Yeah, you know me, Mom. I'm a big believer in family traditions." Mom laughed at that and I thought about pressing the question about Grandpa Tom, but decided to ask about something else on my mind. "Mom, were you okay with Aunt Debbie sucking my cock? What if she wants to fuck me?"

Mom reached down and took my cock in her hand. Just her touch alone was enough to begin its recovery. "Well, she did ask my permission and she's family." Mom looked up at me, her expression sexy and mysterious. "We swore to be faithful to each other and I know you would never be unfaithful, but Debbie is special -- she's my sister and we've shared everything that we loved since we were young. If you're okay with it -- I'd love to see you pleasure your aunt. Now if some sweet young college thang comes after you that's not family, I'd rip her to pieces!" She squeezed my cock gently for emphasis. "This fine dick belongs to me!"

We kissed again and I pulled Mom on top of me, enjoying the sensation of her soft, fleshy body against mine. Mom asked, "Are you okay if Debbie and I make love? It's been a few years and she's the only woman I've been with since I married your Daddy. My sister and I have always been close even though we sometimes have spent years apart"

I squeezed her ass cheeks, urging her to run her hairy bush against my cock, seeking to find her wet pussy and slip my hard cock inside my mother. "Like you said, she's family. I know whose bed you'll be in at the end of the day!" I replied. Mom's words had actually excited me and I really had it bad to see Mom and Aunt Debbie make love and to maybe join in. I wasn't sure how Mom would feel about that though, but it was like she was reading my mind.

Mom lifted her ass just enough and I felt her pussy lips swallow the head of my cock. With a happy sigh, my mother slowly lowered herself down on my stiff pole. Her fingernails dug into my shoulders as she shivered and said in a dreamy voice, "And you would always be welcome to join your aunt and me. We'd make -- mmmmmm -- a wicked threesome!"

Mom words thrilled me even as the sensation of her wet, velvety sugar walls squeezed and massaged my shaft as she eased down to the hilt until her thick bush became tangled in my pubic hair. Mom moaned softly as she wiggled her bottom against me, relishing the sensation of being stuffed full of her son's cock. "How did a mother get so lucky?" she sighed as she leaned in over me, her meaty tits hanging down, thick, erect nipples brushing my chest.

"It isn't luck, Mom," I gasped back as she began to roll her hips as she pressed her knees against my hips, tightening her cunt's grip on my cock. "It was destiny -- God's will. We've been given a gift and we both were brave enough to accept it. What you told me about Grandpa Tom -- he understood it, I think. That between two people who love each other the way we do, there's no way it's a sin in God's eyes."

Mom's eyes welled up with tears and as she leaned down to kiss me, she whispered, "My god, son, you remind me so much of your grandfather!" We kissed with as much passion as we had ever mustered. We embraced tightly as we kissed and as we made love. Mom worked her hips up and down, her pussy fiercely resisting any surrender of any amount of my cock. Her pussy was a molten furnace of incestuous desire, bathing my erect penis in liquid fire.

Our bodies quickly became slick with sweat in the warmth of the Florida evening, I licked Mom's sweat off her neck and inhaled her wonderful jasmine tinted scent as she moaned in response to my movements as I began to match her fuck motions, moans that turned to passionate sobs to not stop. "Mmmmmmuhhh yesss, John, love me, baby! Love me, fuck me, never stop, fuck me, son forever fuck me!"

Our two bodies became one -- our motions became one, each bringing sweet delight to the other and to ourselves to the point of our pleasure becoming one unified entity. As we kiss and fucked, I rolled us over so that I was now on top. Mom brought her legs up, heels digging into my butt as her arms hugged me tight, wrapping me in her motherly love. I strove to drive my cock deeper into her womb seeking the ultimate depth, the holy place that would bring Mom to the pinnacle of an incestuous orgasm. Our tongues danced and probed as we kissed, our eyes open and staring into the loving gaze of the other, seeing the joy of our incestuous love reflected in each other face.

Speaking stopped, the only noises were our sweat slick bodies slapping together, our muffled moans and gasps and sobs and the sweet, wet sounds as we came together -- son's cock and mother's pussy!

Then together we reached climax, our bodies convulsing and arcing together, an explosion of incestuous delight that spread outward from our joined loins, expanding and increasing in intensity until we were enveloped completely. I bathed the insides of Mom's cunt with my semen even as I felt a flood of her steaming cream flood around my cock. We gave ourselves over completely to our incestuous love and reveled for long minutes in the knowledge that we forever linked to this moment by sharing our love for each other totally and without reservation.

In the aftermath of our lovemaking, I rolled us over again, bringing my mother back on top of me, her naked body radiating the sweet warmth that only fine sex can generate. Mom's pussy held my penis firmly, unwilling to let go, soaking me in the sticky, wet heat of her womb. We again whispered our love to each other and then grudgingly slipped into sleep, still tightly embraced, joined as our hearts were joined, never desiring to let the other go. It was the first good night's sleep either of us had had since I had watched her drive away at the beginning of the New Year.

Late the next morning, we were awakened by the noise of the phone. Mom stirred first, calling out, "Debbie, hon? Are you here, Sis?" Mom was cuddled up with me -- one shapely leg thrown across my thighs. When she got no response, Mom sighed and reluctantly moved away from me and picked up the phone.

"Hello? Debbie? Where are you? You're going where? Miami with Tom and Laura -- uh, huh. How long will you...?" You know we're only here for seven days, right? That's sweet, Sis, but I -- um, we were hoping to spend time with you too." Mom looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, that's no problem, Debbie. Have fun. We love you, too."

Mom hung up the phone and rolled back over, scooting as close to me as she could. She nuzzled my chest with her face. "Is everything okay, Mom?" I asked.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers