Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi honey," I said as we reached the porch, my arm around Mom's shoulder and her arm around my waist.

Polly gave us a small smile and replied, "Do you guys have any idea how loud you are? I mean, it sounded like a couple of jungle animals echoing through the trees.

Mom and I both laughed and I just shrugged while Mom said, "You're just complaining now? It's not like you haven't heard us making love all your life."

It was Polly's turn to laugh and she shrugged her shoulders, doing it just like her father does. We started to walk away, but Polly looked up at us, her face going to from amused to serious in the blink of an eye. "So, this incest thing...when I turn eighteen, if I want to do it with Daddy, can I?"

Again I was flabbergasted and struck completely dumb. Not only by the question, but by how she did it -- as if we had just simply picked up the conversation from where we left it three years ago. I think it even surprised Mom as I heard her gasp and her hand around my waist clenched me to her a little tighter.

A minute passed by as Mom and I looked down at our lovely daughter and she stared back at us, waiting for an answer. I opened my mouth, but didn't have a clue as to what to say. Again, Mom came to the rescue, her voice low and husky as she said, "Polly, come ask your daddy and me again when you are eighteen."

Our daughter came smoothly to her feet, standing in front of us and suddenly I was very aware of her as a young woman...a beautiful, young woman...aware of her physically, standing almost close enough to touch. She looked at us both, still so serious and slowly nodded. "Okay," she replied and then she gave us both a kiss on the cheek and retreated inside, pausing only to look over her shoulder and saying, "I love you, Mom and Dad."

I looked at Mom and said in a hoarse voice, "I think I need to sit down, Mom." I collapsed into the chair that Polly had just vacated, Mom following me down to curl up in my lap.

Mom ran her arms around me and leaned her head forward till our foreheads touched and we were literally eye to eye. "Bet you didn't see that one coming, son?" Mom asked me, both amusement and surprise in her voice.

"Not a fucking clue, Mom. Did you?"

Mom giggled and said, "Noooo, but, let's face it. Incest is in our blood." Mom kissed me then, hard and passionately, our tongues dancing the carnal dance that never grows old. When we both finally came up for air, she asked me, "Would you be interested -- could you love our daughter that way?"

I felt the blood pulse through my head and I said, "Oh god...I've never even entertained the idea. I love you, Mom. I don't think I could..."

I didn't finish as Mom wiggled sinfully in my lap and grinning replied, "Liar. You got hard the moment she asked us the question. She ground herself against me again. "Pretty quick recovery time there, John. Mmmm, maybe Momma found herself something better than one of those new blue pills!"

Mom moved to straddle me in the chair, raising herself up on her knees while her hands were busy undoing the buttons on my jeans. She freed my already stiff as a board cock, still slick with her saliva and traces of her juices. "I think I'm going to like you entertaining the notion of our little girl joining us in a few more years. Molly and I are going to get a lot of benefits from this!"

My mother lifted her skirt and my suddenly very hard and throbbing cock brushed between her thighs, the tip of my cock dragging along her wet and parted pussy lips. I gasped at the sensation of her hot, wet labia and said, "Mom, you're terrible."

Mom grinned at me lewdly, rolling her hips just so and then I was inside her and she was sinking down my long, thick shaft. "No, I'm not, I'm just a very naughty mother," she hissed as she ground herself against me. "Your mother, John. Now fuck me, sweetheart, give me that good cock."

A long, loud moan escaped Mom's lips as she took all of me in, her cunt still sensitive from our afternoon lovemaking back up the hill. I felt the warmth of her pussy, still thick with my semen from earlier, wrapping itself around my shaft, massaging my cock as she rolled her hips around. She pressed her lips against mine and then our tongues danced together, their movements keeping time with the sweet dance Mom was doing on my lap. My hands slipped into her mostly open blouse to cup and fondle her heavy, sagging breasts, my thumbs tweaking her blood engorged nipples.

Mom ended the kiss as her orgasm primed pussy began to contract around my cock -- her juices bathing my erection with their sweet, searing heat. She began riding me hard, her chin resting on mine, my face pressed against her breasts -- a swollen nipple between my teeth, making her cry out as I gently bit down, adding to her orgasmic pleasure.

We rocked together for a long time, Mom's orgasm taking her higher and higher as her cries grew shriller and shriller. She began to flex and roll her hips, trying to sustain her orgasm or bring on a newer and stronger one, all the time sobbing, "Cum in me, son. Cum in me! Cum, cum, cummmm in Momma's pussy!"

I could feel her pulse quicken as her nipple throbbed between my lips and I surrendered myself to the sweet, incestuous passions of the moment and thrust upwards, pressing deep into my mother's heavenly womb and groaned loudly as I began to cum, filling up Mom's pussy with hot semen.

Mom stiffened in my lap, letting her weight take her down to be even more deeply impaled on my throbbing, ejaculating cock, voicing wordless sobs and moans as her hands scrabbled against my back, fingernails clawing at the fabric of my shirt.

We sat there for a long time, basking in the wondrous afterglow of glorious sex, hearing Polly inside, banging around the kitchen and coming to the screen door once and asking, "I'm making popcorn. Do y'all want some?" and making it obvious that she was staying indoors so long as we were still locked together in various states of undress.

Eventually, we did join her inside and watched a movie. I felt a bit tense, but both Mom and Polly went on as if the earlier conversation hadn't taken place. Later that evening, Mom shared the moment with Molly who laughed uproariously and teased me about the Hamilton women fucking me right into a rest home before they were through and echoing Mom's earlier words. "Sugar, I swear, incest comes right naturally to your family."

I got some measure of satisfaction by replying, "Sweetheart, you better think about what you're saying. Remember, Tommy is a Hamilton too."

That stopped Molly's laughter and her eyes grew wide and then thoughtful. Personally, I don't think it was a coincidence that over the next few months, the sex life that the three of us shared was a little more active and intense than was even usual for us. Fantasies and possibilities kept my cock hard and Mom's and Molly's pussies wet constantly.

The next few years passed quickly...too quickly as we watched Tommy and Polly race through high school. Sometimes it was almost impossible to believe that the children that I'd once bounced on my knee and taught baseball and made them wide-eyed with wonder at my stories of Santa Claus and Peter Rabbit and Johnny Appleseed were suddenly grown up, practically adults.

Looking at Tommy was like looking into a mirror of my younger self with a little of Grandpa Tommy thrown in. Like me, he was a compact, muscular young man who loved sports and had an almost obsessive work ethic. Despite our remote location, from the time he was in his early teens, he'd found jobs. Once he had his license, he talked me into co-signing on an old beat up truck and he went into the lawn care business and I was both amazed and a bit awed at his determination to be successful. As the end of high school approached, he very carefully prepared to go to college and major in agriculture at a local college. He had several girlfriends during high school, but none serious and none willing to put up with being second best to his work. Mom sometimes worried if perhaps Tommy might have inherited some of my father's traits, but for reasons I can't really mention here, I wasn't in the least worried.

Polly had grown up inheriting her mother's beauty and figure. A buxom blonde with her Aunt Deb's height, she had a mind like a steel trap, and graduated as Valedictorian. She had her share of boyfriends in high school and I had a good time playing the scowling, grumpy father with each and every one of them. Polly won a scholarship to my old school in Chicago that has an excellent law program and Mom and I were both proud as could be, yet heartsick that our little girl was all grown up and ready to leave the nest.

Eighteen came and went and emotionally, Mom and I held our breath, wondering when and if our daughter would come to us and ask THE QUESTION again. We also wondered what our answer would be -- trusting our hearts to make the right decision, but when we left Polly at her dorm in her university, the question had never been asked. Mom and I were fine with that. Whatever was to happen had to be hers to begin.

Time marches on and I have to say we were and are still very happy together. Molly, Mom and I have this three way love that we're very happy with -- not quite a marriage with Molly, but the next closest thing. It has been odd having the children out on their own and the house so empty in some ways. On the positive side, having the house to ourselves most of the time has made us more intimate -- both physically, emotionally and spiritually, especially Mom and I.

At the time I end this part of our story, we'd just celebrated our twentieth anniversary. Mom, in her early sixties, still looked as beautiful as she did that first Christmas, when we were first abandoned conventional morality and became soul-mates and with each passing year, we grow closer in love and lust with each other.

Perhaps I will come to share more of our lives. A few meager chapters of our life cannot begin to tell the story that is the love that this mother and son share. And take comfort in that ours is not the only story -- it is only that perhaps it is not my place to tell it.