Mother & Son Celebrate Christmas Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking charge of his mother's body again, he rolled her over to mount her. Then, slowly humping her and with her slowly humping him, she allowed her son to prolong their orgasmic moment. Then when she felt her heated rush coming in a wave of sexual desire, she humped him harder and she humped him faster. Forget about making love, they were back to fucking as if they were two dogs in the street.

"Oh, my God, I'm going to cum Cynthia. I can't hold back anymore," he said.

The more that he told her that he was going to cum, the harder and faster that he humped her, the harder and faster she humped him, and the more excited that they became. They were both sweating and panting out of breath as if they had just run a race.

"I'm going to cum too," she said out of breath. "Fuck me harder David. Fuck me faster. Fuck me deeper," she said.

"I'm going to cum. God I'm going to cum," he said.

"Hold," she said. Hold," she said as if she was Mel Gibson as William Wallace in Braveheart. "Hold. Just a little longer. With me cumming too, I want to feel you cumming deep inside of me."

"Okay, I'll try," he said.

"Wait," she said. "I'm cumming. Okay, now. Go ahead and cum. Fuck me harder and fuck me faster. I'm cumming too David, I'm cumming. Fuck me. I'm cumming."

Better than any sexual fantasy she had while masturbating with her vibrator and fucking herself with her dildo, she was getting the fucking of her life from of all men, her son. What mother would have such outrageous, incestuous sex with her son? What son would fuck his mother in the way that Jerry pounded Janice's pussy? Yet, according to Janice and her convoluted thinking, they weren't really having sex. They were only playing a game of pretend while pretending that they were two other people.

"Oh, my God Cynthia. Oh my God. That was by far, the best sex that I ever had with you," he said.

As promised, moving down the bed to his cock, she licked her vaginal secretions from his cock before taking him in her mouth and sucking him while stroking him.

"Cum for me David. Cum in my mouth," she said. "I want to taste you. I need to swallow you," said Janice to her son.

"I don't know if I can," he said while staring down at her with his cock buried in her mouth.

"Trust me. You will," she said sucking him harder and stroking him faster.

Instantly he grew hard in her mouth and as soon as she felt his cock begin to pulsate, she knew that she could get him to cum again. Sucking him deeper and stroking him harder, when she felt his hand on her breasts and his fingers playing with her nipples, she knew that it was only a matter of time before he ejaculated in her mouth. The finality of their game of pretend, how better to end this game than to have her son cum in her mouth. She couldn't wait to pleasure him after he's given her so much pleasure.

"Oh, my God, Cynthia. This is the best blowjob you've ever given me," he said putting a gentle hand to his mother's head.

Humping her mouth, he fucked her face as she sucked him deeper and stroked him harder.

"Cum David. Cum for me," she said. Then, knowing how to get him to cum, she fell out of character. "Cum for me Jerry. Cum for Mommy. Shoot your load in Mommy's mouth."

As if she had hit a cum switch or hit a slot machine jackpot at a casino, her son pressed a heavy hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head and exploded cum in his mother's mouth. She released his cock from her mouth prematurely and he shot a second load of cum all over her hair, face, and breasts. Wiping his cum from her face with the sheet, she was so happy that she could give him as much sexual pleasure as he gave her.

"That was unbelievable Mom," he said falling out of character too.

Unable to continue the pretense of playing a game of pretend, in a heat of passion, their lust for one another exploded as if it was a huge firework display that they both experienced at the same time. Not moving and not speaking, they laid there like that holding one another while breathing heavily and sweating. A mother holding her naked son and a son holding his naked mother, what they just did was so outrageously incestuously sexual. With her hand still wrapped around his cock and gently stroking out the oozing cum that was still left inside, he fondled her tits and fingered her nipples. Then, when they regained their composure, she looked at her son, gave him a sexy look, and smiled while playing with his chest hair.

"Would you like to play The Pretend Game again?"

He looked at her as if she just asked him what he wanted for Christmas.

"Oh yes, mother," he said out of character now that the game was over and before beginning the second game.

Now knowing that her son was not only her son but also her lover, she looked at him with sexual satisfaction. She moved up to him to kiss him.

"Just remember Jerry. This isn't as if we're having incestuous sex. Oh, no. Not by a long shot. So long as we remain in character with you pretending that I'm Cynthia and with me pretending that you're David, we're just pretending. We're just playing a game," she said kissing and kissing him while sliding her body down the bed to take him in her mouth again.

Taking his flaccid cock in her mouth, she made him hard again with her hand and mouth. A real fucking machine, ready almost immediately, she stroked him while sucking him. Then, when he was hard enough, this time, instead of having him mount her first, she mounted him and rode him like the wild stallion that he was. A mother mounting her naked son and reaching between her legs to direct his cock inside of her pussy was just as forbidden as a son mounting his naked mother and sliding his cock in her cunt. Yet, being that they were just playing a game, whatever they did sexually, even licking, sucking, making love, and fucking was okay.

Playing the game, Jerry made love to Cynthia while Janice made love to her son. The best Christmas they both ever had, remaining in character, they enjoyed playing the whole game and bits and pieces of the game nearly every day they remained together.

THE END

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
JimOttJimOttover 9 years ago
Loved your story but

I loved this story but the only thing is that it's a little too wordy and "The Game Of Pretend" was really pointless in that they knew it was incest but just didn't want to admit it.I think it would have been better if they would have just admitted that it was what it was and then both of them could be who they TRULY LOVED and didn't pretend.

Alaska84Alaska84about 10 years ago

Omg! Loved it! Thank you for sharing it with us!

dustybootsdustybootsabout 10 years ago
wow

Now that is a Christmas gift that keeps on giving !

kplusmckplusmcabout 10 years ago
loved it

wish i could have voted to give it the 5 stars it deserved. always enjoy your stories keep it up.

jaybird8100jaybird8100about 10 years ago
Explosive Climax - no pun intended! Thanks for the Christmas gift Susan!

It finally hit me when I saw the reference to "Spanking The Monkey" a very enjoyable if a bit offbeat film. Only this is the super erotic version with expert dialogue and thought given to what was being put to the paper. What a wonderful Christmas gift from Literotica's hottest yet most sincere author. You can visualize everything happening here and both the anticipation and hesitation on Jessica/Cynthia and Jerry David's parts before the final act is started and then the enjoyable bliss that goes on for a lifetime. If I was a professional therapist, I would think that Jerry's feelings for his Mother was what caused him to go for Cynthia and why the relationship failed. I would have liked to see what Cynthia's feelings were in this story and if she and Jessica ever hit it off. I know leave the writing to the professionals and just enjoy another five star presentation! Merry Christmas Susan! :) jaybird

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories