Mother and Son Discover Each Other for Fun

Story Info
A mother reluctantly teachers her son about love and sex.
4.3k words
4.07
110.8k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,457 Followers

This is a fictitious story of incest between a Mother and her Son, if this is something that shocks you or you may find offensive, please stop here, maybe your searching in the wrong genre, if not please read on and enjoy. All characters depicted are over the age of 18.

*****

I'd just come out of my bathroom after a nice hot shower, steam billowing out following me, then just as the towel that was wrapped around my full but still firm body slipped away, the door banged open.

"Hi Mum can I..." it was my son Tommy.

He was dressed in just a pair of shorts his torso was bare and I have to say he looked good, fit and toned, muscles showing, ripped, he was turning from youth into a man very quickly.

"Tommy get out," I screamed at him, but instead of backing out he actually came further into my bedroom, his eyes wandering over my naked body, appraising it, looking at it in wonder and a little lust and longing.

"Tommy get out now!" I repeated as I scrambled for my towel, bending over, mistake, as my boobs started to sway in front of him, just as my nipples stiffened and hardened under his gaze, realising my error I squatted down, even bigger mistake as my pussy opened up before him, giving him a free view. I heard a little gasp and moan of what appeared to be appreciation.

"Wow, Mum you look great," was his only response as he still stood in my bedroom, actually dominating it by his presence. "Can I; can I just look at you a bit longer? No Mum will you show me everything, you know the things you explained to me, I've never seen one in real life."

"No way Tommy, I'm not doing that for you, no way, I'll do most things for you, but that is something I won't do."

Let me explain a few things about our relationship before I go any further with this tale of incest and depravity.

I had given birth to Tommy when I was very young, actually younger than he is now, the pregnancy had been planned by me and his Father, even though we were both so young. Then Tommy's Dad had been killed in an accident at work when Tommy was only five, compensation had provided for us financially but I had been left alone to bring up my Son.

So I'd taken on both parenting roles, that seemed to increase the bond between us, that and the fact that there wasn't much of an age gap between us as most of his peers and their mums. At times I was more like a big Sister to him than a Mum.

As I say I'd taken on the "Dad" role as well as mine so had taken him to all his rugby and cricket practises, which at one point had caused a bit of friction between me and a couple of other Mums as they thought I was going to make a play for their men, but that was far from the truth and when they realised my situation and the great job I was doing bringing Tommy up meant I developed some good friends amongst them.

I'd even had "the talk" with him, which actually went quite well with no real embarrassment for either of us, I'd shown him a picture of a women's vagina and explained all the different parts using the Latin words and what was what, then I'd shocked him more than I had ever done before as I used all the swear words and crude names he was going to hear and use as he grew older. That was more embarrassing for both of us.

I'd had a couple of boyfriends in the interim but nothing serious or long-term which was a surprise as I am still attractive and nice to look at, five feet five tall, 34B-25-36 figure, short cropped black hair and toned legs. I'd just not felt comfortable with any of them taking on the role of Father to Tommy.

"Tommy, no this isn't right, I can't do that, it's much too intimate, I'm your Mum for God's sake," I again repeated as he walked even closer to me, why I didn't back away only fate knows.

"Please Mum, please. You explained things so well with the pictures, it would be much better if you were to show me what your pussy looks like in real life."

That shocked me, him saying "your pussy", he was growing up, more than I had realised, why he hadn't had a girlfriend yet amazed me as he is good looking, tall and strong, but a bit quiet and silent at times.

"Please Mum, please, you look great you know. Want to know a secret? All my mates rate you as the top MILF, even a couple of the girls, Janice especially, she thinks your so hot."

More shocks, that Tommy and his mates discussed their Mothers as MILFs but I was proud that I rated top amongst them as there are some seriously pretty women amongst his peer groups Mums.

"Mum, please I'm begging you, please let me look at it, just for a moment, one quick look, please, please, please."

That got me when he begs me I can never refuse him, and he knows it, that had been a cheap trick, one he was going to repeat later!!

"OK, but I want you sat down and not too close, then I'll show you everything that was in the photos but not for long and nobody and I mean nobody must know about this, NO TELLING YOUR MATES."

"OH GOD, no err, I mean yes, whatever, no telling I mean," he stammered in shock that I had eventually agreed to his begging.

I got Tommy sat on my bed (big mistake) and stood before him, not too close but near enough so that he had a good look at my pussy, reddening slightly at his intimate and eager gaze I moved a bit closer then began my explanation of a woman's pussy, even opening the labia lips to let him gaze deep into my core. I must admit I was getting excited by what I was doing and by his appreciative comments, actually, he was pretty sensitive in what he was saying, nothing crude. He even asked some insightful questions, that both threw me off balance and at the same time calmed me down.

"Mum, will you come just a bit closer I can't see your clit very clearly, please just a bit closer?"

"No you're too close as it is, you've almost got your face into me as it is."

"Please?"

"NO."

"Please?"

"OK but just a bit closer and no touching," why had I said that, maybe put an idea into his head, that wasn't there.

I moved closer to him, much closer than I'd intended so his face was almost touching my groin, he was that close I could feel his hot breath coming in pants on my body, I opened my pussy lips even wider and revealed my clit for him, exposing it from its protective little shroud, I knew Tommy would be able to see that I was getting wet. I had to stop this now.

Tommy's hand reached out tentatively and rested on my hip, lightly, gently, "Wait a bit longer please Mum," he asked. His touch was so soft with no sexual undercurrent.

Reluctantly I stayed where I was stood, and just as I had relaxed he struck, his head pushed forward, face straight into my pussy, hands had latched onto my hips not gentle now, but hard and firm grasping, holding me in place. His tongue protruded from his mouth and he immediately began to lick my pussy.

I screamed in shock and tried to push him off me but he was too strong for me, pulling me closer and closer to him as his face stayed buried in my pussy he was licking me frantically, hot lashes with his tongue, no skill just lust. He was moaning all the time, unintelligible sounds half masked by the fact his face was so deep in my pussy.

I struggled to push him off then to my shame and consternation found myself responding to him, my Son was licking my pussy and I was responding!! It had been at least two years since I had had sex and even longer than that to receive oral sex, and a dildo just isn't the same!

I started to push back against him, gasps of pleasure coming from me now, I took hold of his head in my hands and started to guide his actions, directing him now, showing him what to do, the lesson had turned from theoretical into practical! As Tommy realised I wasn't fighting him off anymore he relaxed and let me show him what to do.

His tongue was hot and fast, slurping along my pussy lips, boring deep into my core, pushing deep and then swirling round sending me into shivers of delight, his tongue was rough in me, rough in feel, not action. I was loving this and the fact it was my Son who was taking me so high after so long without an orgasm only made to make it seem better. Forbidden, yes. Taboo, yes. But sexier, more erotic for that. I must be a complete degenerate, a total slut, but now I was loving my son, and him me.

I could sense my climax building in me so pulled him closer onto me, I wanted him to get a full taste of my release as I came, I screamed at him to go faster and held his head on me even tighter as at last a long piercing scream escaped my lips as my body tensed and one of the most intense orgasms of my life washed over me, in long hot waves of release and passion, hips pushing forward pussy grinding into his face, my juices flowing out of me and covering his mouth and lips.

As I finished my orgasm I pulled him off me and collapsed on the bed beside him, that should have been the end of it there and then, but as I looked at the shock and amazement on his face, a face that was covered in my cum I wanted more, and knew I had to give him more.

Instinct, lust, desire and passion overtook any sense of responsibility or convention I may have still harboured and I quickly shifted onto my back on the bed pulled Tommy, my Son on top of me grabbed his very hard cock and positioned it at the entrance of my pussy. The look of shock on his face as I did this made up my mind and I pushed up and onto him burying his cock deep into my pussy. He just stayed still, unknowing what to do, shocked at the situation, he hadn't expected anything like this to happen.

"MUM. WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WHAT ARE WE DOING?"

"Shut up Tommy and fuck me, please, please fuck me hard."

A young and lusty teenage lad didn't need any further invitation and he started slamming his cock deep into me, just hard fast fucking, he didn't know what to do, no technique on how to please a woman, I was taking his virginity and I knew it, a shudder of delight ran through me, I was taking my Sons virginity, what better and more loving thing to do for a Mother.

Tommy just kept slamming into me pounding his cock as far and fast as it could go in me, in fact, he was stretching me, stretching me more than I expected that was a bonus, he seemed quite big, all I wanted at this moment was to be fucked, and to fuck my Son, fuck him till he came. That was soon, too soon for me.

"MUM. I'M CUMMMING, MUM, I'M CUMMMING, OH FUCK I'M..."

An explosion of hot cum shot out of him and filled my pussy, I screamed as I felt him unload and his cum fills me, not an orgasm but a scream of pure lust.

I was shocked not that I had fucked my Son, but by the fact that he swore, naively I didn't think he swore, how stupid was that, I'd just had sex with my Son, taken his virginity and I was shocked that he swore, talk about mixed up!!

Tommy collapsed on top of me crying his eyes out, like a little baby, "Mum, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that. Oh God what have we done, I'll go blind."

He was in a total panic. Mum mode switched in as I calmed him down and told him he wouldn't go blind and that everything was ok, what had happened had happened, eventually, he calmed down, especially when I thanked him for a great time.

Things should have ended there, but I made a big mistake the next morning, probably even bigger than last night. I went into Tommy room just to see how he was. The mistake I made was I was wearing a very sexy nightdress, all lace, low cut at the top and very, very, short, also I had no bra or panties on, I never sleep in them, I like to be free.

I sat on Tommy's bed as I asked him how he felt, was he ok? Telling him that everything was ok, that I didn't regret what had happened if he didn't, trying to reassure him all the time, telling him I'd had a great time and was not ashamed of what we had done (I was, but as a Mother I wasn't going to tell him that). But also emphasising to him that absolutely nobody must get to know what had happened what we had done.

"I know Mum. Mum, did you really enjoy it?"

"Yes, it was great. Your first time wasn't it?" I asked embarrassing him by asking.

"Yes."

"I'm surprised you're a good-looking lad, you must have lots of girls after you."

"Yes loads, but never got round to doing anything."

"You should have you know, you know I was younger than you are now when I had you, don't you. Me and your Dad loved each other, that's why we had you."

"Um." Teenage grunt then.

Then I made my second mistake of the morning, I bent over to give him a kiss on the head like I do all the time as his Mother. The mistake was I'm in a sexy lowcut nightdress, no bra on and my boobs just hang down, his eyes lock onto them at once, then one hand reaches out and cups one, the other going around my neck pulling my face to him and he kissed me. A full on tongue pushing past my lips lovers kiss. NOT AGAIN my mind shouted at me as I responded.

I quickly lost my nightie and was naked straddling him. Like last night I guided his cock into me, but this time we both took our time, we were actually making love, taking note of what the other liked, it was so long since I had had sex, I wasn't bothered what we did, but I took my time and tried to teach him what to do.

The feeling was fabulous, I could feel his cock, throbbing and twitching inside me, so clenched on it and squeezed it rippling my pussy muscles up and down it, he shouted out in delight. "Oh, fuck Mum don't stop doing that." I didn't.

I was revelling in the feel of his cock pushing in and out of me in a slow rhythm, he was pushing in as far as he could go and that was a long way, but keeping the pace slow, seeming to want to remember every movement and feeling as my pussy caressed him, massaging his cock, trying to tease his cum from him. His hands were roaming all over my body but especially groping my full tits, and at last, he was sucking on them suckling them again.

Forgetting all sense of guilt and shame I wanted this to last forever the feeling of a cock in me after so long was just fantastic and it seemed right that it was Tommy's, the fit of him in me seemed so natural and nice. But we couldn't last forever, even on a Sunday morning with nothing else to do that day.

Tommy came first, his cum filling me as last night, and just as he was slipping out of me he must have caught my clit and that sent me to my own orgasm, smaller than I had the night before, but it would have been something else to beat that one.

Having crossed a forbidden bridge, taken a taboo step, I made up my mind I was going to teach my Son all about sex, so over the next few months, every weekend he would come to my bed and we would make love, I taught him all I knew, how to tease and please a woman, I wanted my Son to be the best lover a woman could have, my legacy to him and his Dad who was a great lover.

We had sex in every position, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary even anal, which I love and it turns out he did the same, I always took my time teaching him, we never simply fucked, that wasn't what this was about, yes it was great sex between us, Mother and Son, but he was like a lover to me. But I never let him sleep with me, not sleep overnight in my bed. That was a step I wasn't going to take.

"Mum, you know we've had sex in every way but one?" he said one night as we were lying in bed together, his head resting on my breasts, tongue occasionally licking my nipples. My arms were simply cuddling him, delighting in the feel on a warm hard male body next to me,

This was it, something that was inevitable and something I was dreading, a request I didn't know I could give into.

"What?"

"Mum, you've never; you've never sucked me off, never taken me in your mouth."

There it was, the thing I was dreading, I hate oral sex, well I love getting oral sex but I hate, hate, hate, giving it. When I was younger and it was the norm for girls to suck a guy off before they would even consider fucking him, I was the other way, I would fuck from the off but I would never suck a guy off. Tommy's Dad only got about half a dozen blowjobs all the time we were together!

"Tommy, I'm sorry, I just don't like that, I'll do anything but that, I hate it. I hate the taste and feel of a cock in my mouth."

"But you like getting it, right?"

"Yep."

"Well, that's not fair if you get you should give." A very grown up and perspicacious idea from my Son.

"Tommy, listen it's not going to happen, no way, not now, not ever. Now drop the subject." I was getting angry, he was pushing things too far, there was still a Mother-Son relationship to be had here after all. Then he played his trump card one he knows I always give into. He begged me, he begged me to suck him off, just the once, just one time, just to see what it was like.

As he did so he was looking at me like a little boy all sheepish and lost, that was it I gave in, hating myself for my lack of resolve and hating the thought of what I was going to do. I FUCKING HATE ORAL SEX.

"One time, and Tommy you are NOT cumming in my mouth, understand."

A look of triumph and anticipation washed over his face, he was going to get his cock sucked!!

As he lay back on the bed, cock sticking straight up I the air, anticipating the feelings it would soon experience I slid to my knees in front of him and pleaded with him one last time, "Tommy, please don't ask me to do this."

"Mum, it will be ok, just do it for me, just once."

Having no choice in the matter I steeled myself for what for me was the ordeal to come, I pulled my nightdress over my head, leaving only my panties on and knelt at the foot of the bed and one last time looked up into my Sons eyes, pleading him to relent in his demands.

With a big intake of breath I opened my mouth, bent my head lower and took his cock in my mouth, then reluctantly closed my lips around his shaft. It was horrid, throbbing and pulsing in my mouth, I just hated the feel of it, the intrusion of it. I almost gagged at the first touch.

Tommy let out a sigh of pure pleasure as my lips engulfed him, "Mum, your lips are so soft, sooooo soft, oh my God, that's nice just keep doing that."

I wasn't actually doing anything, just holding him in my mouth, hating every minute of it, knowing I had to do more. I started to bob my head up and down on him, taking him deeper into my mouth, then releasing him, lips barely making contact with his shaft, I knew I was giving him a soft gentle blow job, just what he wanted, and I didn't. In my reluctance I was giving him better then he expected.

Trying to get this over with as quickly as I could I started to run my tongue around his head, flicking at it and licking it, Tommy bucked his hips at this and groaned again, muttering encouraging noises to me. Then the thing I was dreading most, well not most but almost he started to move his cock in and out of my mouth, he started to fuck my mouth! To be fair he was gentle as he did it, but he was taking control of this now, not me.

He kept doing this for about ten minutes, lasting as long as he could, he never went deeper than the back of my mouth, never trying to get me to deep throat him, and his pace was nice and steady, if I'd liked giving blow jobs this would have been a nice one for me.

A couple of times he tried to get hold of my head and keep me in place but I forced him off, I wanted some semblance of control and to be able to pull off when I wanted, he seemed to accept this, but his legs had crept up and rested on my shoulders.

Normally I can tell now when Tommy is about to come but this time I had no warning, no increase in pace or intensity, no shortening of breath, no body tensing, no verbal warning. He just came in my mouth, clamping his legs around my neck and head pinning me in place on his cock.

His cum was flooding out of him and into my mouth, filling it, jet after jet of hot, tangy, slimy cum, pouring out of him even more and more. I tried to hold it in my mouth and let it dribble out, but he was shooting so much cum and holding me in position so that eventually I had to relent and swallow it, it was the only way I could breathe.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,457 Followers
12