Mother & Son Have Oral Sex Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mother made him feel bad about losing Ginger over her squirting. Nonetheless, with him thinking of his mother more as a prude than as a sexual woman, he looked at her with shock that she'd even know about women who squirt. Then, he thought, maybe his mother squirts too. He had no idea. Even though he was curious if she squirted when sexually excited, he didn't feel that he should ask her such a personal question. As much as he was sexually attracted to his mother, with her such a prude and so morally modest, he couldn't imagine her being sexually excited enough to squirt. Yet, he still couldn't help but wonder what she was like when she was sexually excited.

"No, I didn't know that. All I know is, even after trying to get used to her squirting so much liquid in my mouth, a turn off instead of a turn on, I didn't like it," he said. "I couldn't remove the thought from my mind that she was urinating in my mouth."

For her to say that women who squirt are more sexual and have bigger orgasms, she was right about Ginger. Now, he wondered again if his mother squirted. With him wishing he could eat his mother's pussy, as much of a turn off eating his squirting girlfriend's pussy, it would be such a turn on eating his mother's cunt, as long as she doesn't squirt. Yet, as much as he imagined eating his mother's pussy, now wondering if she squirted too, he hoped his mother didn't squirt. Only, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, in the way she'd never allow him to finger and lick her pussy, she'd never stroke and suck his cock.

Nonetheless, with his curiosity getting the better of him, he decided to ask her the question. He needed to know if his mother squirted. Yet, it was one thing to discuss cunnilingus and fellatio with his mother but it was something else entirely to ask her if she squirted when sexually excited. Only, she beat him to the punch by volunteering her answer without him even having to ask the question.

"I don't squirt when I'm sexually aroused but I have friends who do. Actually, I'm glad that I don't," she said making a face. "I understand you having a difficult time with a woman who squirt. Some men can't handle a squirting woman."

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

With her knees tightly closed as if cemented together, his mother stood from the couch without flashing him her panties. He wondered how she could stand like that from a seated position without the need to part open her knees enough to flash him her panties. With him a typical guy, accustomed to sitting with his legs spread wide apart, he couldn't stand from a seated position without spreading his knees.

Yet, what else was new? Wishing she'd flash him her panties just once, she never flashed him her panties. Instead of having to look through her lingerie drawer or pull out her used panties from the laundry hamper to sniff them, just once, he'd love to see his mother's panties while she was wearing them. Just once, he'd love to see his mother's panty clad crotch, her pussy slit, and her camel toe through her panties. Just once he'd love to see all of his mother that Vincent saw of his mother on their blind date.

"Can I make you a drink? I need a stiff one," she said mindlessly and obviously unintentionally staring down at the bulge in her son's jeans.

No doubt an involuntary reaction to her saying stiff one, obviously as soon as she caught herself staring at the protuberance her son's penis made in his pants, she looked away. Yet, too late, he caught her staring. Something he was always guilty of doing, staring at his mother's big tits and shapely ass through her clothes, he couldn't believe he caught his mother staring at his protruding, jean clad cock. With her obviously sexually aroused by the impromptu, sexual conversation that they were having, he was sexually aroused too. Yet, he was shocked that he saw his mother mindlessly staring at the semi-erection that he had in his pants.

With him touching her, feeling her, fondling her, and groping her in all the places that he'd love to touch, feel, and grope his mother, maybe she was sexually aroused by Vincent having had his wicked sexual way with her. With her abruptly leaving, obvious by her coming home early, maybe she was horny that she didn't finish what Vincent started. With her not having had sex in such a long time, as far as he knew, in the way he was sexually frustrated when not having sex with Ginger, maybe she was sexually frustrated too. Moreover, maybe adding to her sexual frustration, she was sexually aroused by the conversation they were having about eating pussies and sucking cocks.

Now in the way that his ex-girlfriend, Ginger, squirted her vaginal secreted fluid in his mouth, he was glad that his mother didn't squirt. He wondered if Ginger was an exception or if a lot of women squirted. He wondered what percentage of women squirted. After he caught his mother staring at his bulge, he now wondered if his mother was the prude that she always professed to be. He wondered about his mother again. Maybe she was still sexually aroused from Vincent feeling her. Maybe she was just horny by the sexual conversation they were having. Why else would she stare at his obvious erection?

Then, again, something he'd never know, maybe his mother was lying about her not squirting. He wondered again if his mother squirted. For her to know that squirting women are more sexually passionate, maybe she does squirt. Yet, if she does squirt, the exception to the rule, his mother isn't very sexual. Yet, if she does squirt, able to hide her sexual lust behind her innocently demure demeanor, maybe she's just as sexually passionate as Ginger. Yet, if she was as horny as his girlfriend always was, then she'd give blowjobs. Not knowing what to think after his mother stared at him in a sexual way, he was confused.

"Sure," he said needing a stiff one too after Ginger dumped him. After his mother made him so horny with her discussing sex, he needed copious amounts of alcohol to relax him. "Make mine a double," he said.

Even if his mother didn't suck cock, he liked thinking that she did. He enjoyed masturbating over the sexual fantasy of his mother on her knees in front of him. It sexually excited him to think of his mother staring up at him with her big, brown eyes and with his hard, hairy cock in her beautiful mouth. Even if his mother didn't suck cock, he couldn't help himself from imagining cumming in her mouth and her swallowing his cum.

Something he never saw his mother do, she gave him a sexy look while pouring two, double scotches. She handed him his drink. With his mother not much of a drinker, he couldn't believe she made herself a double scotch too. Maybe if she got a little tipsy, she'd forget her modesty and she'd inadvertently flash him her panties. He watched her take a long sip of her drink before taking a second sip and before finishing it with a gulp. She poured herself a second drink before he even took a sip of his first drink. Usually sipping a glass of wine all evening, he had never seen his mother drink as much.

"Sorry, I'm nervous about what I'm going to say next," she said. "It's best that I have the courage given to me by alcohol otherwise I'll never ask you what I need to ask you."

He wondered what she was going to say. He wondered what she needed to ask him. He looked at her with as much curiosity as she looked at him with apprehension. With her always so confidently outspoken, it must be something big for his mother to need a drink before she said what she needed to say and before she asked him her question.

"Say what you need to say Mother. Ask me what you need to ask me. I'd never judge you for speaking your mind," he said. "In the way that you made me feel comfortable in allowing me to talk about anything and ask you anything, you may talk about anything and ask me anything without judgement."

She took another long sip of her second drink finished it and poured herself a third one.

"This may sound crazy but after I ask you this, I want you to honestly tell me what you think. What I'm about to propose to you may sound nuts and you can say no if you're uncomfortable with the idea but," she said pausing before taking a long sip of her third drink.

He looked at her with curiosity.

"But what? What is it Mother? Go easy on that scotch Mother before you get sick," he said as if he was her father and she was his daughter.

When he saw her drinking like that, having never seen her drink like that before, his sexual, incestuous fantasies took control of his imagination. He imagined his mother falling down drunk. He imagined having to help her to bed. He imagined having to undress her and actually strip her naked to put on her nightgown. Then, once she was naked, he imagined staring at her naked body before touching and feeling his drunken mother where a son should never touch and feel his mother drunken. He imagined touching and feeling her in all the places that he imagined Vincent touching and feeling her.

"Sorry, I'm just so nervous but I have something really important to ask you. Only, I'm not sure how to go about asking you such an inappropriate, sexual question," she said returning to the sofa with her drink.

'His mother wanted to ask him an inappropriate, sexual question? Whatever her question was, his answer would be yes,' he thought while laughing to himself. He imagined her question. 'Would you dress up in a kangaroo costume to have sex with me? Would you strip me naked? Would you allow me to strip you naked? Would you invite your friends over to give me a gangbang? Would you spank me? Would you use a strap-on dildo on me?' He couldn't imagine what his mother wanted to ask him.

If he wasn't curious before about wondering what she wanted to ask him, he was definitely curious now that she mentioned that what she wanted to ask him was an inappropriate, sexual question.

"Just blurt it out. Just ask me. Tell me, mother, what were you going to say that I would think is nuts? You've made me really curious now," he said.

Emma inhaled a big breath of determination and took another big sip of her drink for the courage she needed in what she was about to do and say. Sexual behavior so unbecoming of her and so unlike her, Michael never knew what she struggled with until now and in hindsight. A daring move for a mother who had always been so modestly moral in not exposing herself to her son, unbeknownst to him, she was about to deliberately flash him her panties.

Obviously flashing her son was something she needed to do after Vincent made her so horny in the car. Then, with her discussing sex with him while drinking double scotches, she was obviously curious of his reaction to him seeing her underwear. Had she not been sexually groped by Vincent, had she not had such an openly sexual conversation with her son, and had she not been drinking, she never would have done what she was about to do.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

As if she was Mrs. Robinson, played by Anne Bancroft in The Graduate, while he stared down at his drink, unbeknownst to him what his mother was about to do, Emma hiked up her skirt to her mid thighs. When he looked up from his drink, as if he was imagining the sexy sight before him, he couldn't believe his eyes. He couldn't believe all that he was finally seeing and about to see of his mother.

Then, if raising her skirt wasn't enough, ever so slowly and deliberately, as if Moses parting the Red Sex, she parted her knees. Continuing to part her knees wider while watching her son's expression on his face and his eyes bulging bigger and darting down between her legs, she ever so slowly spread her legs open even wider. Wider and wider, until her knees were parted enough to flash her son her bright, white, bikini panty, clad crotch, she remained in that exposed position to the admiring eyes of her son.

In the way she had just stared at the bulge his cock made in his jeans when she offered to make him a drink and said she needed a stiff one, Michael stared between his mother's legs at her exposed panties. A new sexual, sensuous woman and a new incestuous Mom, with her literally and figuratively open to his voyeurism with her exhibitionism, this was a new chapter to their mother and son relationship. With what she was ready to show him and ask him, depending if he was receptive to her proposal, maybe this new chapter would include incestuous sex.

In the way she looked at him while deliberately exposing her panties without embarrassment and without shame, she obviously took courage from their conversation about sex and from the alcohol she consumed. Even as his mother, especially as his mother, she obviously felt liberated enough to spread her legs wide open. Obviously letting it all go for her to flash her son, instead ashamed of the incestuous whore that she had suddenly become, she finally let go of her feigned modesty and her restrictive morals.

In the way her face was flushed and in the way she was breathing through her mouth instead of through her nose, she was obviously sexually excited by flashing her son. She was obviously sexually aroused that her son was staring between her legs at all that she was showing him and in all that he was seeing of her. Emma spreading her legs to show Michael her panties was the first step in their mother and son incestuous relationship.

Something she apparently needed to do, she obviously needed to show her son what he had never seen of her before. She needed to show her son what he yearned to see, needed to see, and what she wanted him to see. As if she was Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct with her legs spread open wide enough to show the interrogating police her naked pussy, Emma showed her son her panty clad cunt. Obviously with him already horny from not sleeping overnight in his ex-girlfriend's bed and from hearing all that Vincent did to her, Michael ogled his mother's panties instead as fodder for his masturbation later.

The first time seeing his mother's panties while she was wearing them, he stared between her legs as if he had never seen a woman's panty clad crotch before. Yet, even more than seeing any woman's panties, this was his mother's panties. Seeing her panties was what he had been sexually fantasizing seeing while masturbating himself for years. Then, as if not believing what he was seeing, he quickly looked up at his mother before returning his focused stare between his mother's legs again.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

"If I didn't know any better, Mom," he said with a nervous laugh while taking a slow and much needed sip of his drink. "I'd think that you're trying to seduce me...Mrs. Robinson." Needing to change the subject before he said something so inappropriately brash and ruined whatever his mother sexually and incestuously had in mind, he stared at her staring at him. "Now tell me what you were going to say, Mother. Ask me what you wanted to ask me. You've piqued my curiosity."

As he continued staring at her panties, with her seemingly satisfied with all that she was showing, she smiled and took another sip of her drink while studying him. As if she was a hooker and he was a John with a panty fetish, he stared at his mother as if she was a sexy woman sitting across from him on the subway and exposing herself to him. In the way he was the eternal voyeur, it was sexually exciting to see his mother play the role of the cooperative exhibitionist. With cougars having grown to be his favorite animal lately, without doubt, his mother was now his favorite cougar.

"Well," she said pausing after taking another sip of her third drink.

As if her single malted scotch was some sort of sexual liquid, an aphrodisiac, and the nectar of Goddess of love and beauty, Aphrodite, instead of gulping it as she did before, she drank it more slowly.

"Well what, Mother. Tell me," he said eager to hear what she had to say.

She gave him a sexy look instead of a motherly look. She gave him a naughty smile instead of a motherly smile. She looked at him with sexual interest in the way he looked at her with incestuous lust.

"What if we helped one another?" As if she was inviting him to kneel in between her legs to lick her pussy through her panties, she raised her skirt higher while opening her legs even wider. She ran a slow hand down the middle of her panties. "What if you helped me and I helped you?"

'Oh, my God,' he thought while seeing even more of his mother's panty clothe cunt.

He looked at her as if he was dreaming. He looked at her with confusion. He looked at her with interest. He looked at her with sexual excitement. He couldn't believe his mother was touching herself through her panties in the way he wanted to touch her through her panties.

"Helped me with what and helped you with what? I don't know what you mean, Mother," he said.

Unable to remove his eyes from his mother's bright, white, cotton panties, he continued staring at her exposed underwear. Not closing her legs, lowering her skirt, or making any move to cover her flashing him her panties, as if her son was a man she took home from a bar, she sexually smiled at her son again. As if she was a whore in Las Vegas, he never knew his mother could be so sexy. As if she was a prostitute on Bourbon Street in the French Quarter of New Orleans, he never figured his mother for being such a sexual tease.

"Before you answer my question, I want you to think about your response first. If it's something that disgusts you to do, you can say no. I won't be angry or hurt, and I won't feel rejected. I'll understand," she said pausing to look at her son as if she was rethinking what she was about to say. "Oh, God, this is so very embarrassing for me to ask you such a sexual question but..."

He looked at her with as much curiosity as he looked at her with confusion. He wondered what she was going to say. He wondered what she was going to ask him. Whatever it was, she had already deemed it sexually inappropriate, his favorite kind of question.

"Just say it, Mother. Just blurt it out," he said. "Tell me what you need to say and ask me what you need to ask me.

She nodded her head in agreement.

"Here goes and you can say no if you think my proposition is too gross," she said.

He looked at her with curiosity.

"What Mother? Just ask me," he said. "Please, you're making me crazy," he said staring at her panty clad cunt.

A look he had never seen on her face before, she looked at him with embarrassment and shame mixed with sexual excitement.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

"What if we make a pact," she said with a pause. "What if we made a sexy, sexual pact, something that will be our little secret and something that no one will ever know, guess, or even imagine we did," she said.

'A pact? A sexy, sexual pact? Our little secret? He couldn't imagine what she was going to say and what she was going to ask him.'

Now really intrigued, he looked at her with even more curiosity than he looked at her before.

"A pact? A sexy, sexual pact? Our little secret? What kind of pact? What kind of little secret?"

She looked at him as if she was his teacher, his perverted teacher, instead of his mother, his loving mother, and he was her innocent student. She looked at him as if she was the predator and he was her victim. She looked at him in the way he had always looked at her with love and with lust. She gave him another sexy smile and naughty look before blurting out her question.

"What if I teach you how to give cunnilingus and you teach me how to give fellatio?"

As if time suddenly stood still, he was stunned. He looked at his mother with surprise. He looked at his mother with shocked disbelief. He looked at his mother as if he misheard her. He looked at his mother as if he was imagining her saying what she had just said. He looked at his mother with incestuous, sexual excitement.