Mother & Son Have Oral Sex Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Huh? Seriously?" He looked at his mother with his eyes bulging out of his head. "Cunnilingus? Fellatio? Wait. Give me a second to understand so that I don't put words in your mouth." If he wanted to put anything in his mother's mouth he wanted to put his erect cock in her mouth, especially now after what she had just said.

"Take your time processing it," she said with a sexy laugh. "You can always reject my sexual offer and say no."

Difficult for him to think with his mother sitting across from him with her legs spread wide open and her panties in plain view, he had to concentrate to collect his thoughts.

"Lemme get this straight. You want to teach me cunnilingus while I teach you fellatio? Is that it?"

He watched his mother nod her head in the affirmative.

"Yes," she said.

As if tickling her pussy through her panties with her fingers, he watched his mother finger her pussy through her panties as if she was playing a musical instrument.

"What do you mean?" He scratched his head while letting out a nervous laugh before asking the obvious question. "How can you teach me cunnilingus and I teach you fellatio without me actually eating you and without you actually blowing me?"

As if he was dreaming, he couldn't believe he was discussing cunnilingus and fellatio with his mother. She gave her son a sly smile but this time, as if he was having a sexual fantasy, the image of her stroking and sucking his cock after he licked and fingered his mother's pussy was firmly planted in his mind.

"Precisely my plan," she said. "Obviously, when it comes to oral sex, we're both struggling. Neither of us enjoying doing it. Neither of us know what in the Hell we're doing. Just as I know how a pussy should be fingered and licked and you know how a cock should be stroked and sucked, I'll teach you how to eat me if you teach me how to blow you."

He couldn't believe what he was hearing from his MILF of a mother. As if she was his Mafia Godmother, she made him an offer that he couldn't refuse. He looked at her as if she was crazy. He looked at her as if he was having a sexual fantasy. He looked at her with incestuous, sexual excitement.

"Wait, just so that I completely understand your meaning," he said pausing to take a big sip of his drink. He looked long and hard at his mother to see if she was joking. When he confirmed that she was serious, he continued. "You want to teach me how to eat you? You want me to lick you and finger you while you teach me how to eat your pussy? Is that it? Is that what you're willing to do and what you want me to do with your cunt, my mother's cunt?"

She smiled again while raising her skirt higher, high enough for her to lean back, comfortably reach her hand in between her legs, and rub her pussy through her panties. As if he was watching a stripper masturbating herself at a private striptease show, he watched his mother touching herself. He couldn't believe his mother was touching her cunt in the way that he wanted to touch her cunt.

"Yes, but I'd rather you refer to my vagina as a vagina or as a pussy instead of cunt. Cunt is a vulgar slang for a woman's genitals. It's an offensive and disrespectful term. It's a turn off instead of a turn on and I don't like it," she said.

Briefly reverting back to being his mother instead of his soon to be lover, she corrected her son.

"Sorry, Mom," he said.

She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"If you're going to see me naked," she said with a pause while continuing to finger herself through her panties. "If you're going to lick my pussy while fingering my pussy," she said pausing again to slowly lick her full, red lips. "And if I'm going to stroke your cock while sucking your cock, have you cum in my mouth, and swallow your cum," she said with yet another pause. "Please don't call me Mom, Mother, or Mommy. Call me Emma and I'll call you Michael."

Michael imagined his mother naked. He imagined seeing her naked ass, her naked pussy, and her tits, areolas, and nipples. He imagined licking his mother while fingering his mother. He imagined his mother stroking his cock while sucking his cock. He imagined cumming in his mother's mouth and her swallowing his cum. He imagined making out with his mother. He imagined making love to his mother. He imagined fucking his mother in every room of their house. He couldn't believe it. He just couldn't believe it.

"Oh, God," he said under his breath.

Tempted to pull out his cock and stroke himself, he continued watching his mother rubbing her cunt through her panties. Shocked at what she was doing and what he was seeing, he couldn't believe his mother was playing with her cunt before his horny, incestuous eyes. Then, switching his word choice from cunt to pussy, he berated himself for so disrespecting his mother when she promised to give him so much pleasure with her hand and with her mouth. Yet, first things first, he couldn't wait to see his mother naked.

"I want to teach you how to eat me," said his mother in the incestuous seduction of her son. "I want to teach you how to give a woman oral stimulation and oral, sexual pleasure. I want to teach you how to sexually please and pleasure a woman with your fingers and with your tongue."

As if his eyes were no longer able to blink, he stared at his mother slowly rubbing her panty clad crotch. Unable to believe his eyes, his mother was masturbating herself through her panties. He watched her other hand finger her nipples through her blouse and her bra.

"I don't believe this is really happening. I feel as if I'm dreaming this whole thing."

After not ever seeing anything of his mother's sexy body, he couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's shapely thighs and her snow white, bikini panties now. He couldn't believe he was watching his mother touch herself through her panties. Not only was his mother intentionally exposing herself to him but also he couldn't believe that she was sexually teasing him by masturbating herself through her panties. Already tempted but he didn't dare, he was ready to pull his cock out of his pants and masturbate himself in front of her to the image of his mother touching herself.

He couldn't believe his mother proposed the plan of teaching him cunnilingus while he taught her fellatio. With two able to play at this incestuously, sexual game, he started fingering the head his cock through his jeans and underwear. While she stared at his fingers playing with his jean clad prick, he stared at her playing with her panty clad pussy while she continued fingering her nipples through her clothes.

As if he was sexually fantasizing his mother touching herself though her panties, he watched his mother playing with herself through her panties. Never thinking he'd ever see his mother touching herself and exposing her panties to him, he couldn't believe his eyes. Satisfied with seeing his mother's bikini panties, now he couldn't wait to see his mother's pussy.

Routinely going through her lingerie drawer to feel her panties and bra and going through her laundry hamper to sniff her panties and bra, he couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's panties while she was wearing them. Unless she was bluffing and just teasing him, he couldn't wait to finger her pussy while licking her cunt. He couldn't wait for her to see his cock, stroke his cock, and suck his cock.

"You're not dreaming, Michael," said Emma with a sexy laugh. "This is really happening, that is if you want it to happen. I'll teach you how to finger me and lick me if you teach me how to stroke you and suck you. All you have to do is to say yes."

He imagined his hard cock in his mother's soft hand. He imagined his mother's fingers wrapped around his stiff prick. Imagining his mother masturbating him, he imagined showing his mother how to stroke his cock. He imagined explaining how she needed to suck his prick. He imagined his mother kissing his cock before licking his cock and before taking his prick in her mouth to suck his prick. He imagined looking down at his mother looking up at him with her big, beautiful, brown eyes, with his cock buried in her mouth while she sucked him and stroked him.

"Sorry to ask you again but I'm in shock. Just so that I completely understand your meaning," he said pausing to take a big sip of his drink. "You're not just sexually teasing me. You really want me to teach you how to blow me? You really want me to teach you how to stroke my prick while sucking my prick? Is that it?"

She felt her breasts and fingered her nipples through her blouse.

"Yes," she said.

He continued staring at his mother's panty clad pussy.

"Oh, God yes Mom, yes. I'd love for you to teach me how to finger and lick your pussy," said her son.

She gave him a naughty look and a sexy smile.

"I'd love for you to show me how to suck your cock, Michael. Having never tasted cum before, I'd love to taste you. I'd love for you to cum in my mouth. And of course, I'd swallow your cum too. I want to know what it feels and tastes like when a man ejaculates his cum in my mouth," she said. "Who better to practice that on than you? So, what do you say? Do we have a deal?"

He couldn't believe what his mother was saying. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. His mother not only wanted him to show her how to suck his cock but also she wanted him to cum in her mouth. While watching his mother rubbing her cunt through her panties, feeling her tits, and fingering her nipples through her blouse and bra, he fondled his cock through his jeans.

"Do we have a deal? Yes, Mother, we have a deal. I'd love for you to teach me how to eat your pussy while I teach you how to suck my cock," said Michael.

She gulped down the last of her drink before closing her legs to lean forward on the sofa.

"Only, if we do this, no one must know. You can't tell anyone that you've fingered and licked my pussy and I stroked and sucked your cock," she said. "I mean it Michael. People wouldn't understand. What we're about to do is incestuous. You must promise that you won't tell anyone," she said with seriousness.

He nodded his head in agreement.

"I promise," he said. "I won't tell a soul. Whatever we do behind closed, bedroom doors will be our little secret."

She leaned back to open her legs wider again and to rub her pussy through her panties again while staring up at her son with as much sexual lust and desire as he always stared at her.

"Even if we give one another oral sex and mutual masturbation pleasure, that's as far as it must go. Giving one another sexual pleasure orally is one thing but we can't have sexual intercourse. That would be wrong. That would be nasty. That would be too much like incest," she said.

He nodded his head in agreement.

"Yes, I understand," he said not really understanding why they couldn't have sexual intercourse unless she feared getting pregnant.

Only, with her having her tubes tied, there was no chance of her getting pregnant. He watched her close her legs to stand from the sofa.

"Then, let me change into something more comfortable while you get out of those jeans," she said with a sexy giggle.

To be continued...

Please vote and leave a comment.