Mother & Son Have Oral Sex Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe she'd remove her blouse and skirt and walk around him in her panties and bra. That would be so hot. Having endlessly masturbated over the thought of catching his mother in her panties and bra, as if she was a Victoria Secrets runway model without the wings, he'd love to see his mother in her panties and bra. Imagining the tops of her breast jiggling and her sexy ass wiggling, he'd love to see his mother walking around him in her sexy, low cut brassiere and white, bikini panties while wearing her high heels. He'd love to kiss his mother while feeling her sexy body through her bra and panties.

Maybe something more comfortable meant she'd be topless and wearing nothing more than just her panties and her sexy smile. He'd love nothing more than to see his mother's naked tits. Maybe, shocking him, she'd remove her blouse and her bra to flash him her naked breasts, her naked areolas, and her naked nipples. Maybe she'd remain topless while he showed her how to stroke his cock and suck his cock. He'd love to feel and fondle his mother's big tits while fingering her erect nipples as she blew him. He only hoped she'd show him her tits.

Maybe something more comfortable meant she'd be naked. He'd love to see his mother's naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy. Actually, how else could she show him how to finger her pussy and lick her pussy, if she wasn't naked? Definitely, she'd have to be naked from at least the waist down for her to show him how to finger her pussy while licking her pussy. Something he had masturbated over for years, he'd finally love nothing more than to see his mother naked.

With tonight the night that he'd eat her and she'd blow him, he couldn't count how many times he masturbated over her blowing him. He couldn't count how many times he masturbated over the thoughts of his mother showing him her topless and/or nude body. Hoping beyond hope, he'd love nothing more than to see his mother's naked tits, her naked ass, and her naked pussy. At the top of his list of things that he'd like to see, a new Mustang GT with his name on the title, a winning, big jackpot, lottery ticket, or his mother topless and/or naked, he'd chose seeing his mother topless and/or naked.

Truth be told, without even having second thoughts, even more than the Mustang GT and/or the winning lottery ticket, he'd love nothing more than to see his mother topless and/or naked. With his mother having already propositioned him to teach one another oral sex, seeing his mother topless and/or naked seemed more realistic that seeing a Mustang GT with his name on the title or possessing a winning lottery ticket. Especially with her already in her bedroom changing into something more comfortable, the chances of him seeing his mother topless and/or naked were now much better than him owing a new Mustang GT or winning a lottery jackpot.

'Wow,' he thought.

Forget about seeing her in her underwear or topless, that one word, naked, filled his mind like the sexual explosion of a naked stripper humping her hips in his direction before sitting on his erection. His mind was filled with the imagined sight of his mother's naked tits, his mother's naked ass, and his mother's naked pussy. His mind was preoccupied with him fingering his mother's cunt while licking his mother's cunt. His mind was preoccupied with his mother stroking his cock while sucking his cock.

'Nah, that would never happen. Just as he didn't actually believe they'd be having oral sex, his mother would never get naked in front of him,' he thought. 'A momentary lapse in judgement, she was obviously drunk when she propositioned him to have oral sex with her.'

Yet, after she sat across from him with her legs spread wide open and exposed her panties to him, he tried to justify her lewd behavior in his mind. Maybe after having downed three, double scotches, unable to think clearly, modestly, or morally, his mother was indeed drunk. With her saying something so sexually and incestuously inappropriate, maybe she didn't know what she was saying or what she was doing. Perhaps, thinking he was someone else other than her son, she was just sexually teasing him. Maybe the joke is on him.

'Ha! Ha,' he thought hoping his mother was serious about them having oral sex and not drunk enough to know better.

Yet, something she had never done before, she was getting ready to undress with her bedroom door wide open. She was prepared to undress herself in front of him. For sure, if she was drunk, if she changed her mind, and if she didn't undress in front of him, he imagined helping her to bed. He imagined undressing her himself. He imagined stripping his MILF of a mother naked. As if he was playing Jeremy Davies role as Ray Aibelli in Spanking the Monkey, he imagined touching and feeling his sexy mother everywhere a son should never touch and feel his mother while having sex with her naked body.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

She always closed her bedroom door when changing out of her clothes for privacy, for modesty, and because of the inappropriateness of a mother undressing in front of her son. This time, however, she surprised him and sexually excited him by not closing her bedroom door. Unable to stop staring at her standing in front of her mirror in readiness to remove her clothes, she shocked him by not closing her bedroom door. Especially when she expressly retired to her bedroom to change into something more comfortable, he figured she'd close her door by now.

Waiting while watching, he figured she'd close her bedroom door any second to deny him the sexual pleasure of watching her undress. She floored him by not closing her bedroom door. Again, especially when she expressly told him that she'd be changing into something more comfortable, he never thought she'd leave her bedroom door open while undressing. Hopefully a forewarning of what was to happen next, sexually prepared to watch his mother remove her clothes, he couldn't believe his mother hadn't closed her bedroom door.

This time, instead of denying him a view of her beautiful underwear clad, topless, and/or naked body, by closing her bedroom door. She not only left her door open but also she invited him inside her bedroom to see, to watch, and to ogle her as she undressed. First with her sexual proposition of oral sex, then with her sexy giggle and wiggle, now with her leaving open her bedroom door, it was as if she had a sign that read, 'Look at me.' Telling him that she was changing into something more comfortable and by not closing her bedroom door, it was as if she held up another sign, 'Watch me undress.'

Indeed, as if she really was Mrs. Robinson in The Graduate, her sexual seduction of him couldn't be any more obvious and any more forbidden. Paramount to the beginning of something so very beautiful, the sexual love between a mother and her son, Emma left her bedroom door wide open. Something she never did before, totally stunned but totally sexually excited, he couldn't believe his mother didn't close her bedroom door while undressing. Apparently forgetting about her privacy, her modesty, and the inappropriateness of undressing in front of her son, obviously she wanted him to watch her strip herself down to her panties and bra, topless, and/or naked.

As if he was peeping through her unshaded bedroom window, able to see her from the living room, Michael watched her standing in front of her bureau in readiness to get undressed. She was so lovely. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. Watching her made him forget all about Ginger breaking up with him. How could he even be saddened over the loss of Ginger when he had his mother as his new sexual partner to help mend himself while on the rebound?

Unable to remove his eyes from her beautiful form and her shapely figure, he wondered how far she'd go in her sexy seduction. Never really believing they'd have oral sex with one another on the pretense of teaching one another, maybe she'd strip herself down to her underwear. With her a little drunk, maybe she'd strip herself topless. With her so lonely and obviously so sexually frustrated, maybe she'd strip herself naked.

He didn't know. He had no idea. He could only wonder. He could only imagine. With her proposing that they'd have oral sex, he could only hope that she'd go all the way and show him her naked body before allowing him to have sex with her naked body.

As if she was one of Homer's sexy sirens in the Odyssey, she beckoned him with her sexy look to come hither to her bedroom. His brain was electrified with inappropriate sexual thoughts, excited by anticipation, and curious over speculation of what she'd do next in the sexual seduction of him. Over and again the same thoughts ran through his mind in the way of a runaway train speeding along the tracks.

'My mother wants to teach me how to finger and lick her pussy,' he thought. 'She wants to show me how to give her an orgasm with my mouth and fingers. She wants me to show her how to stroke and suck my cock. My mother wants me to cum in her mouth. She wants to taste my cum. She wants to swallow my cum.'

Preoccupied with the sexuality of his mother, he wondered again if she'd give him a striptease show of her sexy, shapely body. He wondered again if she'd pose for him in her low cut bra and sexy, bikini panties. He wondered again if she'd strip herself topless. He wondered again if she'd strip herself naked. He had no idea what she'd do.

'Oh, my God,' thought Michael while watching and waiting for his mother to make her next incestuously, sexual move. 'What is she going to do? Will she actually remove her clothes in front of me? Was she serious about teaching me how to finger and lick her pussy? Was she serious about me teaching her how to stroke and suck my cock?'

If she did strip herself naked, once naked, he wondered if she'd lie back on the bed with her long, shapely legs spread and her brown bush of a pussy exposed to his horny eyes. If she did strip herself naked, he wondered if she'd invite him to move in between her legs in readiness to show him how to finger her while eating her. He wondered how exactly his mother would instruct him to finger and lick her pussy. He wondered if there'd be a pussy eating test at the end. For sure, the passing grade for this sort of sexual test would be if he gave his mother an oral orgasm.

'I love you, Mommy,' he thought. Only, as soon as he thought of calling her Mommy, feeling so awkwardly inappropriate calling her by that name, especially when they were about to hopefully have sex, oral sex, he reinserted her name for Mommy. 'I love you, Emma.'

As soon as he thought of eating his mother, in the way that Ginger did, he imagined her wiggling her shapely ass all over the bed. He just hoped his mother didn't squirt in the way that his ex-girlfriend did. He imagined reaching up to feel her big tits and finger her erect nipples, while impaling his mother's cunt with his finger and tongue. With him always wondering what she sounded like and acted like when she was sexually aroused, he'd love nothing more than to sexually excite his mother enough for her to cum.

'Oh, Michael,' he imagined his mother saying. 'Eat me. Rub my clit while fingering my pussy. Lick me, Michael. Lick me. Lick me faster. Lick me deeper. Finger fuck me with your long, stiff fingers. Give me an orgasm. Make me cum. I need to cum, Michael. I need to cum.'

Only, what the sexual act of eating his mother's pussy and giving her oral satisfaction had to do with her teaching him how to finger her and lick other women, he had no idea. If he didn't know his mother any better, instead of teaching him how to give women oral sex, he'd think his mother just wanted him to finger her while eating her. If he didn't know his mother any better, instead of having him teach her how to stroke men and blow men, he'd think his mother just wanted to stroke his cock while sucking his cock.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

As if taking a crash course at Pussy Licking University, PLU, he imagined how his mother would instruct him to finger her pussy while licking her pussy. For some unknown reason, maybe because he'd be eating a hopefully delicious dish, he imagined his mother giving him pussy eating instructions in the voice of Julia Child.

'Before sticking your head between my legs,' he imagined his mother saying in the way that Julia Child would say in her English and French accents. 'You must get me in the mood by kissing me, touching me, and fingering me a little. Eating my pussy is a long process that requires lots of clit rubbing and pussy licking foreplay. A little tit massage, along with sucking and nipple pulling will help get me and/or any woman in the mood. Women love being cherished and the way to do that is to kiss not just my pussy but my entire body.'

Only when thinking of his mother looking like Julia Child, that image suddenly pushed him back on his heels and put him out of the mood. He needed to get his head back in the game and remove the thought that he'd be eating Julia Child instead of his mother out of his mind. His mother switching from talking as Julia Child to speak in her own voice helped. He imagined his mother continuing in her pussy fingering and pussy licking instruction in her own voice.

'As long as you don't talk about other women, this is the time for pillow talk,' he imagined his mother saying. 'All women love their man talking dirty to them. Tell her that you love her womanly scent. Tell her that you love her, that you want her, and that you can't wait to eat her. Tell her that you can't wait to finger her, to lick her, and to make her cum.

Now before climbing on top of me, take my ankles in your hands and hold them for a minute. As if tying me to the bed but not, that one motion will make me feel that you're the man and that you're in control of my naked body. Most women are in the closet about wanting to be taken forcefully, gently but never brutally like a rape, and it's up to you to make the woman feel safe but wanted. Talk to her. Tell her what you're doing.

Say something like, I'm going to spread your legs wide to give me total access to your pussy. I'm going to put my head between your legs and finger and lick your pussy until you cum. I'm going to finger fuck you and lick you until you beg me to stop.

Then, ask her permission to eat her. Women like that. May I finger your pussy? May I lick your pussy? May I finger you and lick you until you cum? When she agrees to you eating her is when you move between her legs.

Now, while fingering her and licking her, shut the fuck up and stop talking,' he imagined his mother saying with a laugh. 'For a woman to achieve an orgasm, she needs quiet. She needs to concentrate. With mind and body needing to feel the oral sexual process, everything must be in sync. Continue to remain quiet as you finger her and lick her pussy. Once she's warm, wet, and sexually excited is when you may resume your pillow talk.'

Actually imagining how his mother would instruct him to finger and eat her pussy, he had no idea what she'd say. What he only had to go by is what Ginger told him to do. Then, once his ex-girlfriend gushed a volume of liquid in his mouth, forever gun-shy about eating her cunt, he was never comfortable positioning his mouth between his Ginger's legs. If his mother actually allowed him to give her oral sex, he hoped fingering and eating his mother would be a much better and a more sexually exciting experience than eating his squirting ex-girlfriend.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

An opportunity of a lifetime, Michael couldn't believe his mother was standing in her bedroom with her bedroom door open in readiness to undress. He couldn't believe she was going to undress in front of him. He couldn't believe he was finally about to see his MILF of a mother in her panties and bra, topless, and/or naked. For as long as he shall live, he'd remember this day for the rest of his life.

An opportunity of a lifetime, Michael couldn't believe his mother was serious about teaching him how to finger and eat her pussy, as long as he'd teach her how to stroke and suck his cock. Being that the young women of today don't consider giving men blowjobs as sex, they more consider French kissing someone as more sexual. Not deeming oral sex as really having sex, they more consider sexually intercourse as sex. With that in mind, being that Emma already told him that they couldn't have sexual intercourse because that would be incest, obviously she didn't consider him fingering and eating her pussy and her stroking and sucking his prick as incest. That sexual philosophy was fine by him.

In the way of her telling him about the birds and the bees, maybe him fingering and licking her pussy and her stroking and sucking his cock was nothing more than part of his sexual education. Maybe his mother decided that he needed to be home schooled. Maybe his mother thought that he needed to be tutored privately within the confines of her bedroom. If them having oral sex wasn't considered incest, then he'd audit this course over and again.

'Just so that I get it right, Emma, would you show me how to finger and eat your pussy again?' Goading her to have oral sex with him again and again, he imagined saying precisely that to his mother.

He imagined his mother giving him a sexy smile and a naughty look before responding in kind.

'I'd be happy to show you how to finger and lick my pussy, Michael, as long as you show me how to stroke and suck your cock again,' he imagined his mother saying.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

Obviously, with his mother ready to remove her clothes in front of him, as if his clothes were on fire, he kicked off his sneakers, removed his shirt, removed his socks, and stripped out of his jeans. The only item of clothing left to cover his nakedness was his blue, Ralph Lauren, Polo briefs. He couldn't wait for his mother to see him without his clothes. He couldn't wait for his mother to see him in his skimpy briefs. He couldn't wait for his mother to see the outline of his burgeoning cock that throbbed and pulsated for the anticipated touch of her hand and the warm wetness of her mouth.

He was already starting to get an erection by the thoughts of his mother seeing him in his bulging underwear. He was already starting to get an erection by the thoughts of watching his mother undress. He was already developing an erection by the thoughts of his mother standing before him in her low cut bra and sexy bikini panties. He was developing a harder and bigger erection by the thoughts of his mother standing in front of her mirror topless and/or naked with her bedroom door wide open.

Purposely waiting for him to enter her room before starting her motherly, striptease show, Emma was still fully dressed when Michael walked in his mother's bedroom in his underwear. He couldn't believe he was standing in his mother's bedroom practically naked. He couldn't believe he was about to have sex with his mother. Excited for his mother to see him in his briefs as much as he was excited to see her in her underwear, proud of the big bulge in his underwear, he already had a growing erection.

In the way he couldn't wait to feel his mother's big breasts and shapely ass through her clothes, he couldn't wait for her to feel his hard cock through his underwear with her soft hand. In the way that he couldn't wait to feel her D cup breasts through the thin material of her cotton blouse, he'd love nothing more than to feel his mother's hand on his stiff penis. In the way he couldn't wait to feel his finger fucking her pussy and his tongue licking his mother's cunt, he couldn't wait to feel her hand stroking his cock and her mouth sucking his prick.

Something he never imagined would ever happen with him thinking his mother was such a sexual prude and so morally modest, he was ready to watch her undress. Finally, he was more than ready to watch his mother remove her blouse. He was more than ready to watch her remove her skirt. An imagined image he had masturbated over since he was an 18-year-old senior in high school, he was more than ready to finally see her standing before him in her low cut bra and sexy bikini panties.