Mother & Son Have Oral Sex Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, my God,' he thought while thinking of his mother standing before his horny eyes in only her bra and panties.

He was finally ready to see the sexy, sheer underwear that he had touched, felt, and fondled in her lingerie drawer and sniffed in her laundry hamper on her. Something he had masturbated about while sexually fantasizing his MILF of a mother undressing in front of him for years was soon to be his reality. He couldn't wait for her to begin undressing. He couldn't wait to watch her sexy, striptease show. He couldn't wait to see her in her sexy underwear, topless, and/or naked.

He was ready to watch his mother reach around her back to unhook her big brassiere. Ready to watch her slowly remove her bra straps from her shoulders, he was ready to see her naked tits. Even though he had never seen them, having already imagined what they looked like and what color they were in his mind's eye, he couldn't wait to see her pink nipples and her slightly darker areolas.

Ready to watch her remove her panties, having no idea if she was shaved, trimmed, or bushy, but figuring she was trimmed, he was ready to see her naked, brown, bush of a pussy. He couldn't wait to see his mother's firm, naked, shapely ass, to squeeze her naked ass, and to slap her naked ass. Just as he couldn't wait to see his mother's naked, moist pussy, he couldn't wait to show his mother his naked, erect cock.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

As if he had just won the lottery, ordinarily not very lucky, he couldn't believe his luck tonight. Not only couldn't he believe he was going to watch his mother undress but also he couldn't believe he was standing in his mother's bedroom wearing nothing but his briefs and his erection. He couldn't believe he was going to have oral sex with his mother under the pretense of her teaching him how to finger and lick her pussy. He couldn't believe his mother was going to have sex with him under the pretense of him teaching her how to stroke and suck his cock. His sexual fantasy of them having oral sex would finally be their reality.

With things not working out with Ginger, perhaps his mother would fill the sexual role of being his new lover instead of only being his mother. With her seemingly ready to fulfill every incestuous, sexual fantasy he ever had of her, but for sexual intercourse, he'd love for his mother to be his incestuous lover. For sure, with him sexually and incestuously lusting over her for so very long, maybe this was the beginning of a new chapter in their mother and son relationship. Maybe shocking the shit out of him, his mother sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. Maybe eventually, she'd allow him to make love to her. Maybe eventually, she'd allow him to fuck her too.

With their living arrangement changing, he imagined living with her as boyfriend and girlfriend. He imagined moving somewhere out of state where no one knew them where they could live out the rest of their lives together as husband and wife. He'd love to have a real love affair and a sexual relationship with his mother that not only included mother and son love but also boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife sex. He didn't want or need any other woman but his mother.

'I love you, Mommy,' he imagined saying before changing again it to, 'I love you, Emma.'

Imagining them making love, fucking, sucking, and licking, he'd love nothing more than to be sexually intimate with his mother. He'd love nothing more than to sleep with his mother every night. He'd love nothing more than to go to bed with her at night and wake up with her the next morning. He'd love to do everything with his mother in the way that he did everything with Ginger.

'Wow,' he thought while thinking of sleeping with his mother in the same bed, going shopping, out to eat, and to the movies with his mother.

With his cock pressed tightly against her ass, he imagined spooning her while sleeping with her. He imagined feeling her sexy, shapely body through her thin, sheer, cotton nightgown and going to sleep with his hand on her breasts while fingering her nipples. He imagined turning for her to spoon him. He imagined her going to sleep with her hand inside of his pajama bottoms on his naked prick. He'd love to fall asleep with his mother's fingers wrapped around his stiff prick and his cock in his mother's hand. He imagined them having sex every night and every morning.

'I love you, Emma,' he imagined saying before French kissing her.

'I love you, Michael,' he imagined his mother saying before returning his deep, wet kiss.

He imagined making out with his mother every morning and every night. He imagined fingering his mother's pussy before licking his mother's cunt. He imagined his mother stroking his cock before sucking his prick. He imagined mounting his mother one day, her taking his cock in hand to slip inside of her warm, wet pussy, and making love to his mother. He imagined his mother rolling him over and sitting on top of him to fuck him, really fuck him hard and fast.

He imagined her big, naked breasts bouncing up and down and swaying from side to side. He imagined reaching up his horny hands to harness them while feeling them, fondling them, and fingering her nipples. Then, he imagined rolling her over and fucking his mother. He imagined really pounding her pussy until she screamed his name in orgasmic pleasure.

'Oh, Michael. Oh, Michael. Fuck me, Michael. Fuck me,' he imagined his mother saying. 'Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Fuck me, Michael, fuck me.'

He imagined the pillow talk he'd have with his mother in the way that he had sexy pillow talk with Ginger.

'I love fucking you, Mother,' he imagined saying to his mother. Then, replacing her as his lover instead of his mother, instead, he called her by first name. "I love fucking you, Emma. I love it when you suck my cock. I love cumming in your mouth,' he imagined saying while sliding a slow finger across her red, full lips. 'I love you, Emma."

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

Hard for him to wrap his brain around it, he couldn't believe he was standing in his mother's bedroom in his underwear and with an erection. In the way he always stared at her big tits through her blouse and bra, he watched her look down at the impression his semi-erect cock made in his underwear. As soon as she stared at his bulge, his prick throbbed as if acknowledging his sexual lust for his mother. If he was already this sexually excited before his mother even removed any of her clothes, he could only imagine how sexually excited he'd be once she started undressing. He could only imagine how sexually excited he'd be once he saw all that he should never see of his mother.

'I can't believe this is happening,' he thought. 'This is my sexual fantasy come true.'

Obviously, the blind date she had with Vincent pulled her from her cloistered closet. As if she was a Catholic nun leaving the convent and the order and ready to have sex, his mother was free to spread her sexual wings. Only, instead of her choosing to have sex with Vincent or with some other man, she chose him. In the way he'd rather have sex with his mother than with Ginger or with any other woman, obviously with her standing her ready to undress, his mother would rather have sex with him. On the pretense of teaching one another how to give oral sex, his mother was finally ready to have sex with him.

In the way he stared at her big tits through her clothes, she stared at his bulging cock through his underwear. In the way he was ready to reach out his horny hand to feel her big breasts through her blouse, he was surprised when his mother didn't reach out her hand and take hold of his cock through his briefs. Just as he'd love nothing more than to touch, feel, and fondle his mother's body through her clothes, he'd love for his mother to touch, feel, and fondle his cock through his underwear. Just as he'd love to reach his hand in her bra to feel her naked breasts and finger her nipples, he'd love for his mother to reach her hand in his underwear to feel his naked cock.

If only by her focused stare, he half expected that she'd touch, feel fondle, and grope his hard, hairy prick through his underwear. Wishing she'd touch him in the way he couldn't' wait to touch her, when she didn't reach out her hand to touch and fondle his prick through his briefs, he was disappointed when she didn't make the next move. Taking her first touch as his green light to grope her, he'd love nothing more than to feel his mother's soft, loving hand on his growing hard cock.

In the way he'd love to stick his hand down his mother's blouse and bra, he'd love to his mother to stick her hand inside of his panties. In the way he'd love to feel her naked breasts while fingering her nipples, he'd love for his mother to wrap her fingers around his naked cock and slowly stroke him. In the way that Vincent had already done, he'd love to stick his hand down his mother's panties to feel her naked ass and finger her naked, warm, wet cunt.

Instead of turning to face him, as if she was alone in her room with her bad self, she stood facing the mirror. As if distancing herself from what she was about to do, by looking at herself in the mirror, she stared at her refection in the mirror as if he wasn't even there. With him an obvious pawn in her game of exhibitionism and in his game of voyeurism, he watched her reflection through the mirror as if he was fortuitous enough to have serendipitously happened by while she was undressing.

Not talking and not making a sound, he just watched. He just stared. He just leered and ogled his mother as if she was already standing there in her bra and panties, topless, or naked. Aside from him standing in her bedroom in his underwear and with an erection, instead of this being a planned moment of seduction between a mother and her son, this occasion felt more like an unanticipated one. He couldn't believe his mother was about to undress. He couldn't believe they were going to have oral sex.

'Suck my cock, Mom. Blow me, Emma. I can't wait to cum in your mouth,' he thought while he lustfully looked at his sexy mother.

Wide eyed and focused, he stared at his mother. As if his eyes were magnifying glasses beneath the hot sun instead of beneath the illumination of her bedroom light, if his mother was kindling, he would have set her ablaze. As if getting ready to go out instead of getting ready to have sex with her son, taking her sweet time sexually teasing him, she brushed her hair and redid her lipstick. So accustomed to fantasizing about her while masturbating himself, he watched her preen herself as if imagining he really wasn't there with his mother.

In the way she stared at herself in the mirror with her fingers poised on the top button of her low cut blouse, he could tell that she was going to finally reveal her bra clad breasts to him. He was going to see her tits. In the way she was ready to undress in front of him, he could tell that she was ready to give him a real show of her sexy, shapely body. Then, as if she was sexually teasing him, and no doubt she was, he watched her slowly unbutton each button of her blouse through her reflection in the mirror. A sight to behold, he felt as if he was watching a personalized version of his very own mother and son porn movie.

Not looking at him, never even glancing over at him even through her reflection in the mirror, as if he was the camera recording all of the action, she stared at the mirror as if she was playing a role. He watched her slowly and sexily unbuttoned the first button. As if she was fixing her bra or rubbing crème on her breasts, he watched her reach her hand inside of her blouse. He watched her slide her hand over the tops of her bra clad breasts in the way he couldn't wait to slide his hand over the tops of her big tits.

Not wasting any time with small talk in her slow striptease, as if she had done this before or had practiced stripping herself naked in the mirror, she unbuttoned the next button. Something he never thought he'd ever see, he couldn't believe his mother was unbuttoning her blouse in front of him. As soon as her second button was undone, sexually teasing him even more, she flared open the top of her blouse. As if she was a Mrs. Nude America beauty contestant, in the wave of her beautiful hands, she opened her blouse. In one deliberate motion, she exposed the tops of her meaty breasts, her long line of cleavage, and the top of her white, low cut bra to his horny eyes.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'Something I never thought I'd see, I'm finally going to see my mother in her bra.'

As if she was done undressing, she stood there looking at herself in the mirror. In the way he was admiring the tops of her breasts, her long, sexy line of sexy cleavage, and the top of her bra, she admired herself too. Something she had never revealed to him before, he couldn't believe she was revealing to him now. As soon as she unbuttoned her next button, he'd be rewarded with the sight of the entirety of her 36 D cup, bra clad breasts.

'God, my mother has such big, beautiful tits,' he thought while staring at her unbuttoned reflection.

He loved big tits and with his mother having big tits, he loved his mother's bit tits. He couldn't wait to see them. He couldn't wait to touch them, feel them, fondle them, grope them, and suck them. His mother's big breasts were just as big as Ginger's big breasts. Eager to see his mother's big tits, he couldn't wait for her to remove her bra. With just two more buttons to unbutton, his mother's blouse would be wide open. Instead of unbuttoning the next button, she turned to him.

"It just occurred to me," she said as she stopping her striptease to buttoned back her blouse. "As if we're on a date, you should be the one touching and feeling me through my clothes while kissing me. You should be the one undressing me," she said with a sexy laugh. "You should be the one to put me in the mood to have you finger my pussy while licking my pussy. You should be the one to put me in the mood to stroke your cock while sucking your cock," she said.

Obviously, she was already beginning her oral sex instruction in what he needed to do to get her in the mood to finger her pussy while licking her pussy. Obviously, she was already beginning her oral sex instruction in what he needed to do to get her in the mood to stroke his cock while sucking his cock. He couldn't believe this was really happening. He was about to have oral sex with his mother.

To be continued...

Please vote and leave a comment.