Mother & Son Have Oral Sex Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, my God', he thought. 'She's naked. After all of these years of masturbating over the imagined image of seeing my mother without her clothes, I'm finally seeing my mother naked.'

He couldn't believe his eyes. He couldn't believe he was finally seeing his mother's naked body. After incestuously lusting over her for all of these years, he couldn't believe he was finally seeing his mother's naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy.

"Mom! Oh, my God! Mom! I don't believe this. Mom! Stop! Don't! What are you doing?"

Even though he protested her stripping off her clothes, he couldn't stop from himself from staring at his mother's naked body. Having not seen as much as his mother's bra strap before, with her always wearing her bathrobe when she wasn't fully dressed, he never saw a down blouse of her bra or an up skirt of her panties. Now that he was seeing her naked, she had a spectacular body. With her having the body of an artist's naked model, she had the kind of body that should never be hidden behind clothes.

Her naked body was nearly as good as Ginger's naked body. Helplessly in her control, unable to stop himself from ogling his mother's naked body, he was doomed to go to Hell. Michael couldn't stop staring at his favorite part of his mother's naked body, her big tits. As if he was peeping at her undressing and spying on her changing, he stared at her naked, brown, trimmed pussy and stared at what he could see of her shapely, round, naked ass. For a mature woman of 46-years-old, and with him unable to find any flaws, she had a spectacular body. She had a better body than Sofia Vegara, Heidi Klum, and Jennifer Lopez.

"What am I doing?" She laughed hysterically as if she was committed to a rubber room in an insane asylum. "I stripped myself naked in readiness to have sex with my son, silly," she said with a sexy laugh.

She stepped closer to him. She stepped close enough for him to get a whiff of the musky aroma of her already wet and aroused pussy. She stepped close enough for him to reach out and touch her, feel her, and fondle her. She stepped close enough for him to wrap his arm around her and pull her on top of him on her bed. Only, he dug down deep for the last bit of self-control that he had left to resist his mother.

"Mom. I can't. I just can't have sex with you. I'm sorry but I can't," he said not believing that he was rejecting his mother. "This isn't right. This is wrong. This is so wrong. We can't have sex. We mustn't have sex."

With her the aggressor and with him the victim, he felt so helpless. He felt as if she was the man and he was the woman. Thinking about eternal damnation, the price they'd surely pay if they continued down this road to the Devil's playground, he had to exert the self-control that his mother couldn't. He had to stop this before it progressed any further.

She looked at him in the way he imagined the man in the woods looked at her when trying to rape her. She looked at him in the way he imagined his father looked at her as his wife when trying to get her to blow him. She looked at him in the way that he imagined Vincent looked at her when trying to get her to suck his cock. She looked at him with incestuous lust in the way he always looked at her with sexual arousal.

Then, as if she was an intruder instead of his mother, she pushed him down on her bed. When he sat up and tried to leave again, as if she was Ellen Barkin playing Smurf in Animal Kingdom, she slapped him hard across his face. Stunning him, she awakened him from his morals and from his feigned outrage that it was wrong for them to have sex.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

Shocking him further, she pushed the palm of her hand against his forehead before putting a finger beneath his chin. She lifted his head to force him to make eye contact with her. As if she was the gang mother of a mob and he was her bitch, she dug her manicured fingernail in his chest. Leaving a mark, she turned her fingernail until he grimaced in pain and until he agreed to do her sexual bidding.

"Whether you like it or not, we're going to have sex and you're going to be my little bitch. You're going to finger my pussy while licking my pussy," she said as if she was a rapist instead of the woman who gave birth to him. "Then, after you make me cum, I'm going to stroke and suck your cock until you cum in my mouth and I swallow your cum. Finally, you're going to make love to me before fucking me," she said.

As if she was a magician pulling a tablecloth from a fully set table without disturbing anything, she pulled down his underwear with a deranged look on her face. As if he was her baby instead of a grown man, as if she was changing his diaper, she removed his briefs in the way she removed her panties. Now with Michael naked and with her already naked, Emma climbed on the bed. She moved all the way up to his chest, past his shoulders, and sat on her son's face. Something that Ginger enjoyed doing, his mother was sitting on his face.

As if she was the rapist and he was her victim, she stuffed his mouth with her pussy. His mother was wet but not nearly as wet as Ginger was always so wet. As if she was wiping a homemade cream pie across his mouth, she wiggled her naked pussy all over his face. Whenever he tried to leave, determined to have him finger her and lick her, she pressed her hips down on his face.

"Mom! Don't. Mom! Please, stop," he said whenever he was able to free his mouth of his mother's cunt. "Mom! Let me up. Let go of me. Mom! Please get off of me."

Desperately trying to move away from her, when she wiggled, he wiggled. When she squirmed, he squirmed. Unable to get away from her, every time he turned his head away from his mother's cunt, repositioning her hips, she moved her pussy back in place over his mouth. As if he was an MMA fighter pinned to the mat, her legs pinned his shoulders to her bed.

"Eat me, Michael. Lick me. Eat my cunt. Finger me while licking me," she said. "Make me cum."

If he dared stick out his tongue to lick his mother, he'd surely be going to Hell. Yet, with her so insistent, what choice did he have? He had to eat his mother. He was forced to lick his mother. After having sex with his mother, he could always go to confession to confess his sins. He'd be willing to say a thousand Hail Mary's if asking for God's forgiveness would save his soul from being delivered to the Devil.

"Oh, my God, Mom. I can't believe your pussy is in my mouth," he said turning his head away from his mother's wet cunt to speak.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

As soon as he finished what he needed to say, as if he was the woman and she was the man stuffing his mouth with his prick, Emma stuffed her son's mouth with her pussy. Seemingly, she took his disbelief as her excuse to rub her wet pussy all over her son's face. Wiggling one way before wiggling the other, she used his nose and chin as if they were her personal, human dildos.

After his mother slapped him hard across his face, and now with his mother sitting on his face and rubbing her wet pussy all over his face, she was in control. Not wanting to be slapped again, what choice did he have but to eat her cunt? In the way he had imagined forcing his mother to suck his cock in his incestuous fantasies, his own mother was forcing him to eat her. In the way that the man in the woods, his father, and Vincent tried to force her to suck them, she was forcing him to lick her. Finally, he had a mouthful of his own mother's cunt. Doing whatever it takes to sexually satisfy his mother, he was ready to finger and lick her pussy.

Only, with his mind burdened with God in Heaven and the Devil in Hell, what was sexually arousing to him before was inappropriately nasty to him now. Something he always imagined doing but now that she was willing and ready for him to finger her while licking her, and now that the chase and the seduction were finally over, he was done too. With her forcing him to eat her, he felt as sexually and physically forced in the way that the man in the woods, her ex-husband, and her blind date, Vincent, must have made her feel when forcing her to blow them. In the way they all stuck their erect pricks in her mouth, she now covered his mouth with her wet pussy.

For sure, it was more fun when the sex between them was forbidden and not consensual. It was more fun when he was making all of the incestuous moves in his sexual fantasies. It was more fun when she was his modestly, moral mother, someone who'd never have sex with her son. It was more fun when he had never seen her in her bra or in her panties, never mind seeing his mother in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. It was much more fun imagining her in her panties and bra, topless, and/or naked than seeing her in her panties and bra, topless, and/or naked.

Without the reality of what he was about to do with his mother's naked body ruining his incestuous desire, it was more fun imagining every sexual thing instead of doing every sexual thing. Now, that she was sitting on his face and rubbing her wet cunt all over his mouth, she just another cougar whore wanting him to give her an oral orgasm. Been there and done that, he wished having sex with his mother would have progressed more slowly.

Only, how much slower did he want their sexual seduction to go? He had been incestuously lusting over his mother for years. Lusting over her one night, they were having sex the next night with nothing in between to telegraph her incestuous desire for him in the way he always signaled his incestuous desire for his mother. Instead of her being in control, he wished he was the one in control. Yet, if left up to him, he never would have forced her to have sex with him in the way she had forced him to have sex with her.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

What worked for some men being slapped and forced to have sex with women, didn't work for him. He wasn't into sadomasochism. Nonetheless with her expecting him to lick her pussy while fingering her pussy, the last thing he wanted to do was to disappoint and sexually frustrate another woman by not eating her cunt. Been there, he had already done that with his ex-girlfriend.

It was bad enough that he refused to eat Ginger, the love of his life after his mother, because of her squirting so much vaginal secretions in his mouth. Whenever she squirted a cupful of her sexual desire in his mouth, he couldn't remove the thought that Ginger was urinating in his mouth. Now that he had refused to eat Ginger, he couldn't refuse to eat his mother too. If he didn't lap up his mother's pussy, especially after he told her what happened with Ginger, she'd probably think him gay.

As if taking the first lick of an ice cream flavor he had never licked before, he flicked out his tongue and licked his mother's cunt. The reality of what he was doing was as shocking as if he was taking an icy cold shower. As if he had stuck his finger in a wall outlet, the forbiddance of what he was doing hit him in the way of an electrical shock. Something so forbidden, forever to be riddled with guilt and remorse, he was licking his mother's pussy.

Putting aside his reservations by pretending that she wasn't his mother but just another cougar clone he had picked up and allowed her to take him home for the night, he fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. Even though he tried pretending that she wasn't his mother, he couldn't. It was so much more sexually exciting for him to know that he was eating his mother's pussy. He rubbed her clit while licking her cunt. Getting more into it now, licking her wasn't so bad. Actually, eating his mother was good, very good.

With her not having had sex in years, she was nearly as tight as a virgin. With her not having had sex in years, with her softening now, she appeared very appreciative that he was eating her. With her so sexually responsive, every time he touched her with his finger and/or licked her with his tongue, she reacted with a squirm and/or a sigh of sexual relief. If he owed anyone anything, he owed his mother an orgasm.

Now that his head was in between his mother's legs in the way it was when she gave birth to him, too wrapped up in eating his mother, he didn't see anything wrong with him sexually pleasuring her. With Hell, the Devil, and eternal damnation no longer on his mind, more consumed by incestuous sex that he was Hell's fires, he thought more of orally pleasuring his mother and giving her an orgasm. Having his cake and eating it too, the best of both worlds, having sex with his mother didn't get any better than this.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

As if he was playing a musical instrument with his mouth and with his fingers, he fingered his mother's pussy while licking his mother's pussy. Really getting into it now, he licked her faster, he licked her harder, and he fingered her deeper. If only by the movement of her hips and by the sounds she made, she was good in letting him know what she liked and what she didn't. He always wondered the sounds she'd make when having sex. He always wondered what she'd sound like when having an orgasm.

"Oh, Michael, you nasty, little boy. Right there. Finger Mommy right there," she said taking his finger in her hand to guide him. "Mommy likes that."

After scolding him not to call her Mother but Emma instead, she surprised him when she referred to herself as Mommy. Now he wasn't sure which she preferred, him referring to her as Emma or him referring to her as Mommy. Depending on the circumstances, apparently they both worked. Just as he loved that his new lover's name was Emma, a name he always cherished, he was happy that he was finally, sexually pleasuring his mother.

With his face immersed in between his mother's shapely thighs, he was eating his mother's cunt. He couldn't believe he was eating his mother's cunt. The culmination of events that started with her propositioning him in offering to teach him how to finger and lick her pussy, ended with him showing her how to stroke and suck his cock. Only, this was just the beginning.

Besides, just as his mother needed no instruction in how to stroke and suck him, he needed no instruction in how to finger and lick her. Obviously, the problem was that they had been with the wrong sexual partners. Obviously, they didn't need a step-by-step guide on how to give one another oral sex. They inherently already knew what to do.

"Oh, Emma, I can't believe I'm finally eating your pussy. I can't believe I'm fingering my mother. I love licking you. I love fingering you," he said briefly removing his tongue from her pussy to speak. "I love rubbing my face all over your wet pussy."

Whether he called her Mother or Emma, with her already so sexually excited, neither seemed to matter. With him continuing to lick her while fingering her, she was equally as excited by either name. Yet, just as he preferred calling her mother, he knew she preferred he call her Emma.

Before moving his hands behind her to feel her ass, he moved his hands to the sides of her shapely thighs and literally lifted her to lick her deeper. As if his tongue was a mini, soft cock, he impaled his mother with his tongue. Then, as if they were connected by his tongue, rolling her over without missing a lick, he continued licking her. He had her scoot higher up on the bed.

Now, without her having to mash his face in her wet cunt, he fell between his mother's legs. Now more in control of eating his mother's pussy, he liked this position better than her sitting on his face. Taking the lead, he licked her faster and harder while fingering her deeper. He moved his other hand to fondle her big breasts and finger her erect nipples. He was making love to his mother with his mouth, his fingers, and with his tongue. His sexual dream come true, he was finally eating his mother's cunt.

Not all one way, his mother had already stroked him and sucked him nearly to the point of ejaculation. Now, just as he couldn't wait for his mother to cum in his mouth, he couldn't wait to cum in his mother's mouth later, either. Only, after she blew him, he wondered if she'd allow him to make love to her. He wondered if she'd allow him to fuck her. Maybe if he gave her the best oral sex she ever had and maybe if he got her the most sexually excited she had ever been, she'd beg him to make love to her. She'd beg him to fuck her. Now that he had a sexual goal in mind, that was his mission.

As if his finger was battery operated and as if his tongue was electrically charged, he fingered her while licking her. Every time she squirmed and/or moaned, he was relentless in continuing and doing over again what he had just done. Every time she squirmed and/or moaned, he showed her no mercy. He wanted his mother to cum. He needed to her cum in his mouth. He wanted to give his mother the best oral orgasm of her life.

"Cum Emma. Cum. Cum in my mouth," he said returning his tongue to lick her pussy harder and faster immediately after he said what he needed to say. "Cum, Mother. Cum. Cum in my mouth."

He moved his hands behind his mother's shapely ass and pulled her forward while he pushed his mouth forward. As if fucking her with his fingers and his tongue, he impaled his mother deeper with his fingers and his tongue. Suddenly getting more sexually excited, she got more active in the role of him eating her. Grabbing two handfuls of his hair, she moved his face all over her sopping wet cunt as if his face was her personal sponge. The more she moved his face, the she angled his head, and the harder she pulled his head, the deeper he fingered her and the faster he licked her.

"Oh Michael. Michael. This is unbelievable. Never have I felt such pleasure. Aside from masturbating myself, it's been years since I've had an orgasm. Lick me. Lick me. Lick me faster. Lick me harder. Fuck me deeper with your fingers," she said. "Right there, Honey. Right there."

Not one to disobey his mother, he licked her faster. He licked her harder. He fingered her deeper.

"I love eating your pussy Mother. I love fingering your cunt Emma," he said.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

Waiting for it, he hoped his mother would say what he wanted and needed to hear. Waiting for it, he hoped he wasn't reading her wrong. Waiting for it, hoping for much more than just a blowjob, he hoped she'd be willing to give him as much sexual pleasure as he was willing to give her.

He wanted more than to see his mother naked. He wanted more than her to see him naked. He wanted more than to eat her pussy. He wanted more than having her suck his cock. After his mother said that she'd make love to him and fuck him, he hoped she hadn't changed her mind. In the way he wanted his mother to blow him, he wanted to make love to his mother before fucking his mother. Just as he thought that, she said what he wanted and needed to hear.

"If you make me cum, Michael, I'll allow you to make love to me," she said whispering her promise in his ear. "I'll allow you to stick your big, hard cock in my pussy. If you make me cum, you may fuck me, Michael." She lifted her head up from her pillow to look at him. "Would you like to fuck your mother? Would you like to stick your prick in my cunt? Would you like to pound Mommy's pussy?"

As if giving him pillow talk, he loved it when his mother talked dirty to him. Then, she moved another pillow behind her head so that she could watch her son eating her.

"Yes, Mother," he said. "Don't worry. I'll make you cum, Emma. I'd love nothing more than to make love to you. I'd love nothing more than to fuck you. I'd love nothing more than to give you not only an orgasm with my fingers and tongue but also with my cock," he said immediately returning to eating his mother.

While mashing his face in her wet cunt, she squirmed and she wiggled. Taking his head in between her hands, as if his head was her vibrator, she moved his tongue where she needed it to be. Continuing licking her faster, he rubbed her clit harder. Following her lead, whenever she squirmed or moaned he repeated what he just did with his finger and/or with his tongue.