Mother and Son Incest, Swing Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Mothers & sons have incestuous sex with other Moms & Sons.
11.1k words
4.32
40.2k
51
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An exclusive club, mothers and sons have incestuous, swinging sex with their sons and with other mothers and sons.

Something that most men never get to do but have always fantasized doing while masturbating themselves, mothers have incestuous sex with their sons and sons have incestuous sex with their mothers is hot. Then, if having consensual, incestuous sex with your mother isn't hot enough, swapping partners, mothers having consensual, forbidden sex with their sons' friends and their sons' friends having sex with their mothers' friends is just as hot. If it's not sexually exciting enough that sons have sex with their mothers and mothers have sex with her sons, sons having sex with their mothers' friends and their mothers' friends having sex with their sons' friends add extra, sexual excitement.

Albeit a bit wickedly depraved, yet sexually exciting nonetheless, life doesn't get any better than that. After all the times you masturbated over your mother while imagining her naked and having sex with her, be honest, tell the truth, if you could have, would you have had sex with your mother? After all the times she flashed you her panties and flashed you her naked breasts while making her flashes appear accidental, was your mother giving you an incestuous suggestion? Did you ever wonder if your mother sexually wanted you as much as you sexually wanted her?

Difficult for a son to cross the forbidden, incestuous, imaginary line, it's even more difficult for a mother to sexually seduce her son. Yet, what if your mother had made her incestuous feelings known, would you have crossed the incestuous line and had illicit sex with her? What if your mother had been more sexually aggressive and accommodating, would you have had sex with her? What if she had invited you to sleep with her, bathe with her, and touch and feel her where a son should never touch and feel his mother, would you have had sex with her?

# # #

This is a true story about mothers who had sex with their sons and sons who had sex with their mothers. Not stopping there, this is a true story about the friends of their mother who had sex with their sons and their friends who had sex with their mothers. Swinging sex doesn't get any hotter than incestuous, swinging sex.

How hot is that to not only have incestuous sex with your mother but also to have forbidden sex with your mothers' friends, your friends' moms? Imagine your friends watching you having sex with your mother and with their mothers. Imagine you watching your friends having sex with their mothers and with your mother. How hot is that?

"I love you, Mom. Suck my cock. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," said Jason

Jason looked at his mother with incestuous lust in his eyes. His mother looked at him with something else on her mind than just having incestuous sex with her son. With Jennifer such a whore, not enough that she was having consensual, incestuous sex with her son, she was intent on having consensual, forbidden sex with her sons' friends, too.

"I love you, son," she said moving to her knees and taking her son's erect prick in her hand before taking his stiff cock in her mouth.

Jennifer stared up at her son with love in her eyes while stroking him and sucking him. Even though she had blown him before, he couldn't believe his mother was giving him a blowjob again now. She was such a great cocksucker. Something hard to wrap his head around, even though he had ejaculated in her mouth and given her a cum bath before, she wanted him to cum in her mouth again while feeling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples.

"I love all of your sexy friends, Mom," said Jason thinking about his mother's best friends Brianna and Sophia as well as her other friends Kim, Maxine, Sharon, Vanessa, and Violet while stroking her beautiful, black hair.

While his mother continued sucking his cock, Jason became sexually excited thinking of his mother's friends naked and having sex with him. As much as he couldn't wait to have sex with his mother again, he couldn't wait to have sex with his mothers' friends. He couldn't wait to watch his friends having sex with his mother. He couldn't wait to have sex with the mothers of his friends. He couldn't wait for his friends to watch him having sex with their mothers.

"I love all of your handsome friends, Jason."

No doubt, in the way that Jason was sexually excited when thinking of his mother's friends naked and having sex with them, Jennifer was clearly sexually aroused when thinking about her sons' friends naked and having sex with them. No doubt, she was thinking about her sons' friends fingering her while eating her before making love to her and fucking her. No doubt, in the way she was sucking her son's cock now, she was imagining sucking the cocks of her sons' friends later.

# # #

Author's Note:

I apologize for those who don't like my author's notes, but author's notes are part of my style. They allow me to leave the story and explore other related tangents of mother and son sex. Never cut and clear of a mother having sex with her son and a son having sex with his mother, there's much fantasy, masturbation, speculation, and consternation before crossing that wide, incestuous line. With no turning back, it's a big deal to have consensual, incestuous sex with one's mother, as it's a big deal to have consensual, incestuous sex with one's adult son.

'What if my mother doesn't want me in that forbidden, sexual way,' thought Jason while masturbating himself over the thoughts of his mother naked and having sex with her.

He'd love to see his mother without her clothes. He'd love to know what his mother looked like naked. He'd love to touch and feel her naked body everywhere. He'd love nothing more than to have incestuous sex with his mother. He'd love to know what she sounded like and looked like when having sex and, specifically, when having a sexual orgasm.

Not stopping with imagining stripping his mother naked and having sex with her, he imagined stripping his mother's friends naked and having sex with them. He'd love to see what his mother's friends looked like without their clothes. He'd love to know what his mother's friends looked like naked. He'd love to touch and feel their naked bodies everywhere. He'd love nothing more than to have forbidden sex with his mother's friends.

'What if my son doesn't want me in that forbidden, sexual way,' thought Jennifer while masturbating herself over the thoughts of her son naked and having sex with him.

She fingered her nipples with one hand and fingered her pussy with her other hand while imagining her son fingering her nipples and fingering her pussy. Not stopping with imagining stripping her son naked and having sex with him, she imagined stripping her son's friends naked and having sex with them, too. If having incestuous sex with her son, Jason, wasn't enough, having forbidden sex with her son's friends, Larry and Anthony was even more sexually exciting.

# # #

Happy that my story may make you sexually excited enough to make want to masturbate yourself and cum, all I ask is while masturbating yourself with one hand that you vote for my story with your other hand. Happy that you're in the spirit of the story by imagining your mother naked and having sex with her, I hope you will imagine your mother's friends naked and having sex with them too. I hope you will imagine me naked while having sex with me. I hope you will imagine the characters in this story, Jennifer, Brianna, and Sophia, naked and having sex with them, too.

"Natty, Natty, Natty, nasty Natty, I wish I could strip you naked. I wish I could fuck you hard and fast enough for you to cum. I wish you could blow me and I could cum in your mouth and all over your face. Suck my cock, Natty. Blow me. I need to cum in your sexy mouth."

While poised on her knees, Natty looked up at him, a Literotica online fan that she agreed to meet for sex.

"Cum. Cum in my mouth while feeling my big tits and fingering my nipples. I want you to cum in my mouth. Then, after you cum in my mouth, save some cum to ejaculate your cum all over my face and across my naked breasts."

# # #

All I ask is that you show your sexual appreciation by giving me your vote, by commenting on my story, by sending me an e-mail, and/or by adding me to your list of favorite authors. Curious for her reaction, all I ask is that you read my story with your mother while she's wearing a short, sheer, sexy, low-cut nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe. I dare you to read my story aloud to your mother while she's scantily dressed. Curious for her reaction, all I ask is that you wear pajama bottoms without underwear while reading my story to your mother.

All I ask is that you hold your mother and cuddle against her while reading my story to her. Touch her, don't be afraid to feel her while reading my story. Make my story an interactive story by feeling your mother's breasts and fingering her nipples through her nightgown. I dare you to feel your mother's tits while fingering her nipples. Chances are, with her eager to role play the story, she'll allow you to grope her breasts while pulling her nipples.

Then, when your erect prick makes its presence known by making a surprise appearance from out of your open pee hole, what do you think your mother would do? Would she look at it, stare at it, or look away? Would she flash you her tits and/or naked pussy in the way that you're flashing her your naked cock? In the way that Jennifer did with Jason in the story, would your mother wrap her hand around your erect prick and slowly stroke you? Would she lean down and take your cock in her mouth and suck you.

"Oh, Mom. Suck my cock. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," said her son.

With his cock stretching her lips, she looked up at her son and smiled.

"Feel my tits and finger my nipples while I stroke you and suck you. I love having my tits felt and my nipples fingered while sucking cock," said his mother removing his cock from her mouth to speak. "Cum, Jason. Cum. I want you to cum in my mouth."

# # #

All I ask is that you read my story to your mothers' friends, the mothers of your friends. Curious of their reaction to you writing about imagining them naked and having sex with them, what do you think they'd say if they knew you sexually lusted over them while masturbating over them. Would they be grossed out, offended, and insulted, or would they be flattered that you sexually wanted them as much as they secretly wanted you.

Maybe you'd never have sex with your mother but, hot for your mothers' friends, you'd definitely have sex with them. Maybe your friends would never have sex with their mothers but hot for your mother, they'd definitely have sex with her. Mother for son, would you trade your mother with your friend for the chance of having sex with your friend's mother? Would your friend trade his mother for the chance of having sex with your mother?

Think about it. Perhaps, organizing a mother and son incest, swing club is the way for everyone to not only have sex with their mothers but also to have everything they sexually want. Mothers having sex with their sons and sons having sex with their mothers, it only gets better when having sex with your mothers' friend too. Perhaps, having sex with your mother's friends is the backdoor way for you to have sex with your mother. Perhaps, your mother having sex with you is the backdoor way for your mother to have sex with your friends.

# # #

"Mom, come and read my story with me. I'd like your reaction," said Jason to his mother, Jennifer, while pouring her a glass of wine.

She emerged from her bedroom wearing a sheer, short, low-cut nightgown. When moving across the bright light of the television to find her seat on the couch next to him, as if she was already naked, Jason could clearly see his mother's beautiful, sexy, and shapely body. In the way that he stared at her nearly, naked tits, he stared at her nearly, naked ass, and her nearly, naked pussy.

As soon as she sat beside him, he had an erection. If she was looking, and she was, clearly, she could see the side of his exposed prick. It would only be a matter of minutes before his cock pushed through his pee hole and exposed itself to his mother. Jason read his story aloud to his mother while his stiff prick pulsated, throbbed, and tented his pajama bottoms. When done, his mother looked at her son with shocked, albeit sexually aroused surprise.

"Is that what you want, Jason? You want me to stroke you, suck you, and fuck you?"

With this his chance to have incestuous sex with his MILF of a mother, he was openly honest with her.

"Yes, mother. What I want is to see you naked. What I want is to have sex with you. What I want is for you to stroke me, suck me, and fuck me," he said no longer hiding his incestuous lust for his mother.

As if rethinking what she was about to say, Jennifer stared at her son while biting her lip.

"If it's not enough that you want to have incestuous sex with me but also, you want me to have forbidden sex with your friends, too," she said. "And you want to have sex with my friends, too. In the way that you want me to stroke you, suck you, and fuck you, you want me to stroke, suck, and fuck your friends, too. In the way that I stroked, sucked, and fucked your friends, you want my friends to stroke, suck, and fuck you, too. Not stopping there, you want my friends to stroke, suck, and fuck your friends, too."

Jason looked at his mother unsure if she was sexually aroused or angry. He held her hand in his hand while fidgeting with her fingers. Having already gone this far in making his incestuous, swinging motives known, he went a little further in confessing his incestuous attraction to his mother and his sexual lust for her friends. He wanted her to know how much he sexually wanted her and her friends. Hoping she and her friends would sexually want him too; no turning back now, this was the point of no return.

"Yes. God, yes, Mom," he said. "I've always been sexually attracted to you. I've always wanted to see you naked. I've always wanted to have sex with you. I'm as sexually attracted to you as I am to your friends. I always wanted to see them naked. I've always wanted to have sex with them, too," he said pausing while staring at his mother. Then, he reached out to fondle her big breast through her thin, sheer nightgown while she stared down at his horny hand. "I'd love nothing more than for you and your friends to stroke, suck, and fuck me and my friends, Mom."

His mother fell silent while watching her son having his wicked, sexual way with her nearly, naked, nightgown clad breasts and nipples. Not done there, as soon as his cock pushed its way free from his pajama bottoms, she put her hand on his erect cock. As soon as she touched his stiff prick, she fondled the head of his cock with her fingertips and then wrapped her hand around his hard, erect prick while slowly stroking him.

"Maybe we can start our own mother and son incest, swing club with some of my friends. Would you like that? Is that what you want? Will that make you happy? Will that make you sexually satisfied if I allowed you to have sex with me, and if I have sex with your friends while you have sex with my friends, too?"

Jason looked at his mother with shocked surprised mixed with sexually excitement.

"I'd love to have our very own mother and son incest, swing club with you and with some of your friends," he said. "I'd love to have sex with you, mother, and watch you have sex with my friends while you watch me having sex with your friends."

As if ready to do a slow striptease, she smiled at her son while removing the straps of her nightgown.

"However, in order to set the tone and the mood, we should have sex first," she said continuing to undress herself. "Surely, we can't expect mothers to have sex with their sons and sons to have sex with their mothers if we haven't had sex first. It wouldn't be a mother and son incest, swing club unless we had sex," she said giving him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

She removed her nightgown. She was naked. Jason's mother, Jennifer, was naked. Before reaching his horny hands out to touch them and feel her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples, he stared at his mother's naked breasts as if he had never seen naked tits before.

# # #

Seemingly, better than the rest of us, there are some men who take pleasure in taking the high road and say that they'd never have sex with their mothers. Even though never is a long time and circumstances change, nonetheless, I believe them at their word. Yet, answer me this then, who do you think about naked and having sex with when masturbating and when not thinking about celebrities, movie stars, singers, old girlfriends, their wives' friends, and/or co-workers? When alone with your bad self, who makes you sexually excited enough to cum while stroking your prick?

Of course, as most men do, they think about imagining their mothers naked and having sex with them. They imagine their sisters naked and having sex with them. They imagine their daughters naked and having sex with them. They imagine their aunts naked and having sex with them. They imagine their cousins naked and having sex with them. They imagine their mothers-in-law naked and having sex with them. They imagine their sisters-in-law naked and having sex with them. Not totally, immodestly immoral, don't berate yourself, high road or not, having those incestuous and forbidden, sexual thoughts are more normal than not.

Yet, whether thinking about their mothers, sisters, daughters, aunts, cousins, mothers-in-law, and/or sisters-in-law naked and having sex with them, having those sexual thoughts is still incestuous if not incest. Even when not blood related, having sexual thoughts about any relatives are still deemed incestuous thoughts. Perhaps, masturbating over forbidden women, women they can never have, is as far as they'd go and all that they need to self-pleasure themselves when masturbating.

Yet, if given the chance to see someone you shouldn't see without their clothes, you'd look, you'd stare, and you'd photograph them with your cellphone. Not many men could stop themselves from having sex with a drunken or drugged, naked woman, especially when that drunken or drugged, naked woman is their mother, sister, daughter, aunt, cousin, mother-in-law, or sister-in-law. The perfect crime, imagine being able to do any sexual thing with your mother, sister, daughter, aunt, cousin, mother-in-law, and/or sister-in-law, and them having no memory of you having your wicked, sexual way with their naked body.

"Sorry, son, you caught me naked after having a few drinks with my girlfriends," said Jason's mother laughing while acting unembarrassed and unashamed that she was naked in front of her son. "They took me out to a CFNM, all male strip show for my birthday," she said slurring her words while making no attempt to cover her nakedness. "I was so horny seeing the women sucking the cocks of all of those naked men that I needed to masturbate," she said pulling her nipple with one hand while fingering her pussy with her other hand in front of her son.

Jennifer looked at her son with sexual arousal while Jason stared at all that his mother was showing him of her naked body with sexual excitement. It was at that moment that he wanted to have sex with her. Hoping she wouldn't remember; it was at that moment that he wanted her to blow him. He'd loved nothing more than to cum in his mother's mouth. He'd love nothing more than to give his mother a cum bath after making love to her and fucking her.

"It's okay, Mother. I understand. It was your 45th birthday after all," said her son talking to her big, naked breasts.