Mother & Son Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I was talking to the motel housekeeper, a plump Mexican woman, making a deal for some pussy when Marisol Ybarra walked into the room. Maids gotta keep the doors open, it's a rule of some kind. I wanted the housekeeper to stop by at lunch for a quickie. What she did was offer me one of her maids for two hundred, a hundred for her, and a hundred for the maid. She was too busy to fuck me during the day. "Marisol, you're working here this afternoon," she told the maid. Marisol nodded her head. "Is Marisol okay?"

"Perfect," I replied.

"She don't speak English," the housekeeper said.

Marisol looked to be early twenties, at five-two, and two hundred pounds. Shoulder length black hair and hazel eyes. Her tits were plump and filled a C cup bra. She had a cute face, and her weight was evenly spread around her body. I didn't see a wedding band but her skin on her belly had stretch marks from child birth.

The housekeeper left and I laid more money on the table. Marisol saw it and wanted it.

"You gunna tell Maria?" Marisol asked as she picked up the cash.

"I never kiss and tell," I replied. She obviously understood English. "It's a tip for you."

She wore white pants, white tennis shoes, and a white cotton top with spaghetti straps. I pulled the straps off her shoulders, and pulled the top off her tits.

We fell asleep soon after I got off inside her. I awoke first and took a shower. I expected Mae around five, it was three o'clock. But Mae was sitting on the bed with Marisol when I came outta the bathroom.

"We need to talk," Mae said.

"Surprise! Surprise!" I replied.

"I hadda hunch about you," Mae said.

"Don't be mad at me," Marisol said.

"We're old pals," I said, and handed Mae five, hundred dollar bills.

"What now?" Marisol asked.

"Take a bath," I replied.

"Then what?" Mae asked.

"Whatever you want, afterwards, maybe you can make some more money ."

"Both of us?" Marisol asked.

"Especially both of you," I replied.

Marisol, went to the bathroom and left Mae and me alone long enough for a quickie. Mae was more confused than pissed. She couldn't relate to me as her son, I wasn't her husband, I was more like her john, but she hadn't lost me to Marisol. She made good money from me, with the promise of more. So what she did was service me, get up, and joined Marisol in the shower for some oral fun together. "We Have a date with Lisa for dinner," she reminded me.

In the bathroom Mae left the door open. I got dressed and went to watch. Marisol stood under the burning needles of hot water to rinse away the sweat and juices and dirt from the sex with me.

Mae sat on the toilet seat, reached over, and put her hand on Marisol's thigh and inched up the leg until the side of her hand was between the woman's ass cheeks, pressing against Marisol's bottom and sex. The shower water cascaded over them. Soon Mae was in the shower, on her knees and pressing her mouth against Marisol's cunt to clean it. Marisol handed her the soap. Mae wet her hands, lathered them, and rubbed them over Marisol's special places. Mae then took her hand away, put her tongue out, and licked the maid, top to bottom of her sex.

That done Mae got into the tub with Marisol and they sat in the water, Marisol sitting between Mae's legs, her back against Mae's tits. Mae pulled her closer until her stiff nipples were tight against Marisol's back. Mae rested her head on Marisol's shoulder. Mae put her left hand between Marisol's legs to masturbate her. Mae put her right arm around Marisol, and her right hand on Marisol's tit. Mae masturbated Marisol to orgasm. After Marisol climaxed, Mae said, "Let's change places."

Mae made Marisol stand up, and dried Marisol's bottom with a towel I handed her.

Soon they got atop the bed, and with a sense of total abandon, ate each other to further orgasms that left them panting. I watched them fuck to orgasm. Each body tensed and thrust its pelvis forwards, grinding their cunts against each other's face.

When they had come they licked each other until both were exhausted. They then lay together to get their breaths back and wanted more of each other.

Mae touched Marisol's breasts. The nipples became erect ao Mae licked them and bit them. Marisol smiled as Mae licked her way down to Marisol's playground. Marisol moaned as Mae got there. She spread her leg to give Mae room to lick her pussy. Marisol opened her pussy lips for Mae. She wanted Mae's tongue on her clit. Mae rose to her knees pressing her face onto Marisol's cunt. Marisol squirmed over Mae's tongue, breathing fast and moving her hips. Mae pushed her finger inside.

"Fuck me, Mae. It feels so good," Marisol purred.

Mae obliged, teasing Marisol's clit with her tongue. Mae loved the taste of hot Mexican cunt. She wanted more. She wanted Marisol to cum on her face. Mae found Marisol's G-spot and rubbed it fast. Marisol quivered.

"I'm cumming," Marisol said.

Then they changed places on the bed. "Touch me, baby," Mae whispered.

The moment Marisol put her hand between Mae's legs, she felt Mae's excitement and wetness. Mae's hips moved forward and her breathing became faster. Marisol found Mae's clit and moved her finger in circles around it, then from side to side and back in circles. She looked down at Mae's pussy, watching her fingers play with it before putting her other hand into the wet cunt that wanted to be fucked. Mae fucked Marisol's fat fingers.

"That feels so good, baby. Make me cum."

Marisol bent to lick Mae's ear and nibble it. She sucked Mae's neck and kept playing with her. "I want you to cum," Marisol whispered.

"Mmmm," Mae moaned. Her body quivered and her legs shook as her body responded to Marisol's fingers and mouth.

"That's it, cum, querida" Marisol said, her own pussy needed more attention. She was hot and wet and wanted Mae's tongue.

"Your pussy is beautiful." Mae reached for the glass of ice that Marisol had brought into the room. She took a piece and slipped it up inside Marisol. It made the maid's clit ache even more as Mae licked her. She put her finger inside feeling the ice cube melt.

"Oh! It feels so good."

Mae's fingers pushed inside Marisol fucking her. Marisol stopped breathing normal. She was close to climax.

"Fuck my pussy harder with your fingers. I need to cum," Marisol cooed.

Mae fucked her as hard as she could massaging over the G-spot, yet Marisol's moan's told her she liked it. Her hips began gyrating and shaking.

"Cum, slut," Mae said.

Marisol shook, her moans were louder. Mae attacked the clit to suck and bite it as Marisol climaxed.

"You are so beautiful. It feels so good," Marisol said as her orgasm continued.

A few moments later Marisol lay back feeling spent. She cuddled with Mae, feeling each other up.

"That was wonderful," Marisol said.

"We aren't finished yet," Mae grinned

But they were, and showered, again, and dressed. Marisol went her way, and Mae and I picked Lisa up from the library, for dinner. Lisa worked at the library.

Lisa was younger than Mae; thirty-two. Reminded me of Meghan McCain the senator's chunky daughter. Long blonde hair. No beauty but okay. Five-one tall, one hundred, thirty-seven pounds, size 12 with D cups.

Lisa said, "I never got around to asking Mae what your big plans are for her."

"I wanna know about my daddy and medical problems and all that sort of thing," I replied.

"Who was his father?" Lisa asked.

"Hell if I know," Mae replied. "Back then I was on the street doing everybody."

"What about your family?" I asked.

"I was adopted as a newborn and taken away by the state about the time I went to school," she said. "Mae ain't even my birth name."

"So much for that! Now what you got in mind for us women?" Lisa asked.

"Well, I got two more days in town and wanna spend more money on both of you."

"Why not find some sweet young thing and get married?" Mae asked.

"Marriage is a pain in the ass. My work is too dangerous, I'm gone a lot, and I don't want the problems a wife brings. I think I'll marry the two of you and give you all my dough."

"You can't marry us," Mae said.

"I won't tell if you don't," I said. "I get my re-enlistment money pretty soon, and if you ladies think you might wanna play house with me, I'll send each of you a share of the money. The only real change in your life is seeing me a few times during the year."

"And kids!" Lisa said.

"No one's putting a gun to your head to make babies," I reminded her.

Dinner went well, and both girls were feeling jolly from the drinks I bought them. On the way to their place we stopped at a liquor store/lounge to buy a few bottles to stock the bar at home: Vodka, bourbon, rum, tequila, and gin.

Their home was a sixty foot single wide trailer on a secluded spot outside of town in an area headed for hell with the usual mix of welfare queens, thugs, mentally disabled, and homeless derelicts. The trailer was clean but old. It was parked on a wooded lot at the end of a long crushed oyster shell drive. They had no close neighbors, and a thick hedge of Turk's Cap (Malvaviscus arboreus), the red cousin of the hibiscus whose bloom stays rolled up and closed, a favorite with Humming Birds. In Hawaii it is known as Aloalo pahupahu. It was rural enough no one would see you sunbathing.

Mae's hand got closer and closer to Lisa's crotch as we drove along. Seeing as I did not make any move to stop her, Mae's hand went under Lisa's dress and began running up and down her inner thigh. I was slightly shocked, not expecting anything to happen so soon, but I did not protest. It was really turning me on.

Lisa opened her legs wider as Mae got close to her pussy, Mae's hand finally reached Lisa's underwear where she rubbed against her clit. The anticipation and waiting made Lisa gasp a little once Mae touched her, Mae paused for a moment.

Then resumed rubbing Lisa'a clit through the panties, this time with a little more pressure. By then Lisa was so excited her clit was easy to find. Lisa spread her legs wide, and this gave Mae more room to rub the pussy.

Mae flicked, and pinched the clit, then rubbed the pussy lips, with enough pressure to find the wet hole. As Lisa soaked through her panties, Mae pushed them to the side to rub the pussy directly. The touch of another person hitting all the sensitive spots made Lisa hot and breathe heavy as Mae played with the clit and started dipping her finger tips into the hole every few seconds.

Lisa moaned, happy from how things were turning out so far. I watched from the rearview mirror and smiled. It wasn't enough for Lisa though, and I think Mae knew because soon she asked "Do you feel good Lisa?" To which Lisa left out a soft yes, and Mae replied, "Do you want more?"

Lisa nodded and looked at Mae hoping she understood. She did.

Pulling her hand away, Mae moved, then asked Lisa to sit with her back leaning against the car door, with her legs slightly draped over Mae's arms. Lisa lifted her ass for Mae to pull her panties down. With one leg positioned on Mae's lap and another hanging off the side of the seat, Mae had full access to Lisa's pussy. Once comfortable, Mae stroked the pussy again, but this time she dipped her finger tip into the hole and didn't stop. From all her working, her middle finger slid right in and fucked Lisa.

Mae fingered Lisa until she wanted another finger or two. Pulling almost all the way out, Mae inserted both her ring finger and middle finger.

"You like that don't you?" Mae asked as she fingered Lisa. Her fingers were long and thick. Then she inserted a fourth finger and Lisa's pussy stretched a little wider. Mae twisted her hand around in Lisa. Mae then used her left hand to play with Lisa's clit. Lisa closed her eyes and her breathing increased. Lisa soon closed her eyes tight. "Cumming? You gunna cum for me, slut?"

"Yes," Lisa gasped, "I'm gunna cum. I'm gunna cum." Lisa thrust her hips to match Mae's fingers, whimpering with lust.

"That's what I like to hear" Mae replied.

After Lisa climaxed Mae pulled out her fingers and stuck them in Lisa's mouth as Lisa sat up and fixed her dress.

Once we got to their place Mae and Lisa peed and changed clothes, I made a pitcher of Yucca Flats, a vodka-fruit punch. We got comfy, Mae and Lisa poured drinks and sat around me. We listened to music, talked about life, and our interests. It was an enjoyable chat, I really liked their personalities, they made me feel comfortable and good to be there. But soon enough, I noticed the change in atmosphere and the looks in their eyes. I pulled my wallet out and paid them.

"He thinks we're a couple of whores," Lisa said.

"You are," I replied.

Mae made the first move. Lisa rose and went into their bedroom. I was curious, but not enough to make Mae stop. Mae's hand made its way down to my cock and pushed inside my pants and boxers.

I rubbed her pussy. Still wet from the car ride, and two of my fingers went in easily. My fingers were thicker and rougher than a girl's, and reached deeper.

Mae massaged my cock slow and steady, asking "Do my fingers feel good, you like my fat fingers?" I nodded and worked her cunt with my big fingers.

Mae stood up and motioned for me to follow. I was horny so I followed without question. We went to the bedroom and found Lisa sitting naked on their bed. She was going through her drawers and taking out many sex toys. Mae knelt on the bed and motioned for me to come over and lie on my back. I did and lit a joint I inhaled and passed around.

I pushed her dress up her legs so her lower half was in full view, and enjoyed the sight of her plump pussy. "Want me to use protection?"

"No."

"Bareback it is!"

This excited me, sex without a rubber felt better for both the woman and the man.

Lisa joined us on the bed but kept her distance as she leaned again the head board and began using a toy on her clit and watched us.

I lowered my face to Mae's bald box and went to work.

Mae was starting to get into it, too,"Come on baby, you gunna eat my nice hot pussy? Come on, eat me and fuck me."

Ready I was.

Once the tip of my cock was at the entrance of her hole, I pushed in and went deeper and deeper. Then pulled all the way out, adjusted my stance, and pushed in, this time with a little more force.

"I'm all the way in. How does it feel?"

Smiling she said, "It feels good, and your cock is so thick."

"Are you ready for more?"

She nodded and I fucked her steady, grinding my dick against the walls of her pussy every time I pulled out. When I paused she gave a small whimper of protest, but I wasn't done.

"Get on all fours."

As soon as she tuned over and spread her legs so her pussy dipped to line up with my cock, I found her hole and pushed in.

She moaned and squeaked as I fucked her doggy style. After two or three minutes of thrusting and grinding, her body wanted more. "Stretch my nice wet hole," she said. "Harder. I need it harder."

I grabbed her chubby waist tight, and did what she asked. Her ass was in the air. At this point she moaned and made noises only sluts in porn videos make.

Lisa watched me pound her wife silly as she fucked herself with a dildo. At this point she was ramming the dildo in and out of her pussy, crying out soft obscenities as she got close to her climax. I ignored her though, to fuck Mae hard.

By this point, I was fucking her so hard that she was moving closer and closer to the edge of the bed. Instead of stopping and moving her back, I stepped on the bed, put my weight on her, and fucked her while standing above her.

"Oh fuck! Mae... I'm gunna cum! I'm gunna cum in your sweet pussy!"

My cock grew larger and harder. I fucked harder. I wanted to pound her into the bed, and I could no longer keep my hips raised with the force and weight of each thrust. She was moaning and whining in a weird pleasurable pain, and finally gasped as one push buried my cock deep in her pussy.

Didn't take long to release my load, then pulled out to lie on the bed.

We all sat there catching our breaths. I felt tired and even a little sore, but I was in heaven.

After laying there for a few moments, Mae got up and patted my ass lightly while smiling at me. "Looks like you really enjoyed yourself"

I continued to lay there but nodded and said "Yeah, it felt really good. I'm kind of thirsty though."

Mae chuckled, "It's quite a work out for us big girls right? Do you want some water?"

Again I nodded.

Mae left the room to go get water bottles, and Lisa sat up. She looked pleased, and scooted closer to me on the bed, and started rubbing my back. "Kiss me."

I kissed her and went to the bathroom. Mae showed me the way. Once I was done, I found Lisa and Mae watching tv on their bed. They patted the bed near them inviting me to join them. We sat for a little bit and watched some CSI.

After the episode of CSI, Mae and Lisa started chatting with me about work, and even about how I liked fucking two older women. Talking about it started getting me horny again.

Mae noticed. "Are you ready for another round?"

Lisa said "Me, too".

Surprising her, I grabbed Lisa's ass and asked, "Want some anal this time?"

Seeing as she used butt plugs and dildos on her ass, she said "Sure. I need a little preparation though."

"That okay."

With that Lisa turned off the TV and got lube and a dildo ready. As she did this, she took off the rest of her clothes and got on all fours again, and Mae got behind her.

"Spread your legs a little."

Mae poured lubricant down Lisa's ass crack and upon her fingers. She rubbed the lubricant around the asshole, and gently pushed her middle finger in. Gradually she went deeper and deeper as Lisa's asshole relaxed and softened. Once her finger was in past the first knuckle, she pulled it out and added more lubricant. After a few more gentle pushes she was fingering Lisa's ass, then added a second finger.

She wiggled her fingers around and twisted them as she felt the inside walls of Lisa's ass. "Use your dildo," I said. They had a nice collection of dildos: one was a six inch corn cob filled with niblets, another was a six inch curved banana made for G-Spot stimulation, and a girl/girl strapon. Nothing longer than six inches surprised me. Women all swear by long monster dongs but use white boy grade toys.

Mae didn't argue and smeared lube all over the dildo. The dildo was about 3/4 the length and half the thickness of my cock. Slowly she inserted the dildo into Lisa, and with the smooth edges and lube it went in nice and easy. By this time, I was hard again, and sat at the end of the bed watching them.

I got behind Mae and told her to get on all fours. Mae smiled and told Lisa to take the dildo and fuck her ass with it. Once I got positioned and gave them room, I fucked Mae from behind. I was not too forceful, she seemed to enjoy it. I knew how to grind and fuck to get Mae off.

Lisa worked to loosen her ass, and rubbed her clit as I fucked Mae. Within minutes Mae moaned out loud. This lasted a few seconds until Mae gripped the bed with her fingers, shoved her face into a pillow, and let out a muffled cry.

Once she climaxed, Mae plopped down on the bed breathing heavy. I stood at the edge of the bed, my cock rock hard, and looked at her. "Do you think you're ready? Or do you want to use your pussy again?"

"No it's okay, I'm ready to go."

I grabbed the Lube and positioned Lisa where I wanted her. Just as Mae had, I poured a good amount of lube down Lisas ass and rubbed it all around and inside. After running some lube on my dick, I lined up my cock head and pushed.

My cock was bigger than the dildo, but the gentle stretching gave me a rush of adrenaline. With small pushes, I got deeper and deeper inside her. The last push put the rest of my dick in, and it shocked me a little with how deep it reached. My dick was in her ass to the rim. I sat for a moment then pulled out to the tip. Once again I pushed back in but faster and with more force. This continued until I had a steady pace.