Mother & Son Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit" I grunted "It feels fucking great. You okay?"

"Yeah there was a little pain but it feels good now."

As I pumped, Mae crawled beneath Lisa and used a small bullet vibrator on her. Lisa gasped in surprise, "Oh god! Holy shit it feels so good."

I took this as a good sign, so I pulled out, squirted more lube in Lisa and on my cock, then pushed my cock back in. Grabbing her hips again, I pushed my cock into Lisa over and over.

"It feel's like it's in my stomach," she said."Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm gunna cum. Don't stop! Oh god!"

I fucked her ass hard and steady, Mae licked the tits hanging in her face and continued to rub the bullet vibrator on Lisa's clit.

"You gunna cum? You gunna cum from my dick in your ass?"

"Yes! Oh god fuck me!"

I tightened my grip on Lisa's hips and pumped her ass until she collapsed in a heap upon the bed.

We sat there and relaxed for a while. Then Lisa put her face in Mae's crotch.

Soon enough Lisa rose up on her knees, lifted her plump ass into the air, and I got behind her and pushed inside her pussy.

"Quick knocking her around," Mae growled at me. "I can't cum!"

I apologized. "I'll stop." This caused Lisa to pull away from Mae. It was not what Mae wanted.

"Don't stop!" Lisa said.

"Fine. Keep fucking her. Just make me cum," Mae demanded.

Lisa smiled at Mae. "Will do, hon. You have a sweet pussy." And she returned to her work between Mae's legs, with her tongue.

It improved Mae's attitude and I fucked Lisa slower and easier. It didn't take much time for Lisa's lips and tongue to find Mae's sweet spot. Mae tensed her body, felt a rush of warmth to her pussy, and gasped for air as her climax arrived. She said she usually blacked out for a few moments when she climaxes, and this time was no exception. When she came back to reality, Lisa was still between her thighs though she was not actively eating Mae.

Lisa liked my cock in her cunt. "It was wonderful to see you cum," she said to Mae. There were little huffs and gasps between each word as I fucked her.

"Thanks," Mae replied.

"Do you mind if he cums inside me?" Lisa asked. Mae blinked at the question, as if the question made no sense at all. We weren't in a porn shoot. I wasn't going to pull out at the last minute and shoot my load across her ass, and I knew she would love the hot rush of semen filling her. I think the real question was, CAN HE KNOCK ME UP?

We were pretty drunk and wasted when we fell asleep. In the morning, after we showered and dressed, I drove them to my motel where they got their cars and went on to work. I then collected my stuff, checked out, and spent the day driving around the area until the air force called me and cancelled my leave. I had seventy-two hours to get my ass home for a special mission. I took the girls out to eat again and gave them the news.

"I'll be back in three or four months, if you wanna see me, and maybe we can take a cruise together," I suggested.

"Then what?" Mae asked.

"It depends on how involved you wanna be with me,"I replied.

"See you for a week ever three or four months?" She added.

"That's what I'm thinking," I said.

"The both of us could be knocked up, for all we know."

"And neither of you want a man under foot all the time," I reminded them.

"What if we're pregnant?" Lisa asked.

"You're the drivers," I reminded them. "Lemme know where you wanna go if the time comes."

"You gunna pay us every time?" Mae asked.

"Why not?" I replied. "I pay my married girlfriend. Plus it keeps you interested. You made some good money while I was here. Give it some thought and lemme know if you wanna do this again."

I didn't spend the night. I returned to the motel and found Marisol in the lounge, looking for some easy money. She was with another woman, older and Mexican, too; I took them back to my room. The other woman was her mother. They spent the night. The mother's name was Carmen.

I didn't get an instant answer from Mae after I left town but I got an email from her two months later, inviting me to come for a visit.

Later I researched mom/son incest and the practice seems to be common most places. I suspect such collisions are responsible for many change of life babies.

To be continued...