Mother and the Book Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I take it you did love Alison?"

"I'm beginning to wonder if I did or not now, after that kiss you and I shared back there at the theater."

"I shouldn't have let that happen between us like that. I'm your mother and I know better than to take advantage of you like that. Especially after you just breaking up with Alison or her breaking up with you from what you tell me. I know you're vulnerable right now and that is why I am in the wrong for kissing you like I did back there. After watching that movie I realized that I was so lonely myself as you must be right now and it had been so much longer for me than it has been for you, that I just didn't think like I should have, especially since I am your mom not some floosy out here on the make to bed some guy for the hell of it."

"I know you're not some floosy on the make so don't even go there with me. Kissing Alison was nothing like kissing you back there. I could feel your love coming through with that kiss whereas with Alison I never felt that love come through like it did kissing you. There was never any kind of love what so ever with her when we kissed. Not even a friendship love."

"I'm so sorry that she had no love for you like you are talking about..."

"Don't be sorry because it's not your fault. Now what I want to know is how is it wrong for you and I to kiss like we did or even make love to each other, beside being against the law for us to do so and how are we hurting others if we both want to make love to each other and kiss, like we did back there at the theater?"

Mom just looked at me in the eyes as I looked back at her in the eyes and I could see that she was thinking about the answer and then she reached up and got her drink and took a drink as I took my drink and took a drink as well.

Setting our drinks back on the dashboard of the pickup, "I really cannot answer that son."

"Let me ask you this, did you like or not like the kiss we shared back there?"

"I really loved the kiss we shared. For something that felt so good makes me wonder how it is so wrong myself but yet, with both of us being so vulnerable like we are, I still shouldn't have let it happen till we know of what we want."

"Mom, I know what I want and I've thought long and hard about it for some time now and I want to be with you and no one else really."

"Oh son, I can't say that for myself. Here is what I will do but just for tonight and that is it till I do have time to think about it some more. I will go ahead and kiss you or you kiss me like we did back there but when we get home, we go to our own bedrooms to sleep and when I have had my time to give it a long thought out pros and cons of us, then I'll let you know how I feel at that time but please, don't get your hopes up in any way."

"Okay I'll give you that. I'm going to be honest with you though."

"Good, I all ways want you to be honest with me as I am with you."

"I'm going to be jacking off a lot, thinking about you and no one else."

"I'm sorry."

"No need to be sorry about it. But then I have jacked off thinking about you already for some time now on the nights that Alison and I wasn't able to have any sex together. I must say though I did think about you the next morning every morning."

"Are you trying to make me feel guilty for not letting it go any further than a kiss for the time being?"

"I know it may sound that way but I'm not telling you this for that reason. I'm telling you this to let you know just how long I've thought about you and I and I do it because you are so beautiful and sexy hot too."

"Oh. I guess it is meant as a compliment then?"

"Yes it is." putting my arm around mom's shoulders again as I leaned in toward her, which she leaned in toward me as well and we shared another hot loving kiss with each other, with tongue too.

As mom and I kissed I started moving my one hand up and down her back with my hand going lower with each downward rub till I touched the seat of the truck behind her. My other hand I started rubbing her arm and shoulder letting my hand rub down to her elbow with my thumb rubbing along the outside of her right tit and moved my hand more toward her tit, for my thumb to rub over her nipple that was sticking out, trying to poke through her dress. As I rubbed down her arm I also let my hand rub down to her hand and after rubbing down to her hand a few times, I took a hold of her hand and placed it on my hard cock over my slacks and seeing she wasn't going to remove her hand from my dick, I moved my hand back up to her tit and started rubbing her tit over the material of her summer dress.

After a short time after placing mom's hand over my dick, she lifted her one leg up and placed it over my leg, which I moved it under her more and she moved in closer to me and leaned in toward me more, easier for me to rub my hand down to her ass more on the one butt cheek she had lifted up from the seat. Making it

I knew she had no bra on under her dress with her nipples poking out trying to poke a hole in the material of the dress and by rubbing her back down to her butt cheek, I didn't feel a waist band or a leg band or even an indication of a thong under her dress either, like I did when Alison would happen to wear a summer dress of some kind.

I also noticed that mom was moaning into my mouth as we kissed each other and she moaned even louder when I gave her butt cheek a squeeze and when I either squeezed her tit or her butt cheek not only would she moan into my mouth but she would give my cock a squeeze, which I would also moan into her mouth.

When mom and I broke the kissing off to catch our breath mom laid her head on my shoulder that was over her shoulder and I went ahead and kissed around on her neck and earlobe as I whispered, "I love you so much no matter how you may feel towards us when you have the time you need to think about us." then I went back to kissing her neck and jaw line and back to her earlobe.

"Oh baby I love you no doubt and I love how you're making me feel right now. You all ways make me feel loved and beautiful and adored which I do love it when you make me feel all of those things. This is so hard for me to not let it go on to other things but I feel that it is because I've missed being with a man for so long now."

I then kissed her on the mouth again which she kissed me back and as we kissed I moved my hand down from her tit to her inner thigh that is draped over my leg and I felt her move her thigh closer to my crotch, where her hand was still rubbing and squeezing my cock. When I felt her thigh move closer to my crotch I rubbed my hand ever so slowly back and forth on her inner thigh, moving my hand closer toward her pussy under her dress as I rubbed her thigh.

After a few strokes up and down her inner thigh I felt her wet pussy lips that were very wet with her juices leaking out of her pussy lips and I just then rubbed my fingers up and down her pussy slit, from her clit down and back up to her clit.

After a few times of lightly touching her clit I stuck a finger into her pussy hole and started moving it in and out in a fucking motion, which caused mom to quit kissing me and go to moaning, "Oh fuck no baby, I'm your mother. Someone may see us baby... Oh fuck me baby, make me cum. I need to cum baby. Make me cum please..." I then used my thumb to rub her clit while I finger fucked her.

After a few strokes more I stuck another finger into her pussy and went back to finger fucking her with them while rubbing her clit with my thumb. I gave her butt cheek another squeeze as I kissed her neck and using my tongue I caught her dress strap and moved it off of her arm and leaned over more to finally get to her tit and nipple so that I can suck on her nipple and nibble on it too, then pulled it out like I'm trying to pull it off of her tit and when I gave her nipple a nibble and pulled on it, my fingers and palm of my hand got soaked. When I felt mom's cum flood onto my fingers and into the palm of my hand I felt her pussy muscles squeeze my fingers at the same time as she arched her back, pushing her tits up toward my face forcing the one nipple into my mouth more, "Oh fuck me baby. I'm fucking cumming baby. Oh yes fuck me, I'm fucking cumming."

I quit rubbing her clit with my thumb but I kept finger fucking her pussy and licking and sucking on her tit and nipple as she rode out her orgasm.

When mom calmed down and came down from her orgasm I let my fingers slide out of her pussy and gave her tit one more suck before pulling my mouth off of it, then I went to kissing her again in a French kiss that turned out to have more passion than all of our other kisses tonight.

When we broke the kissing off, "Oh damn John you made me cum so much more than any man I've been with including your dad."

"Good, I wanted to make you cum and I even hoped I could make you cum more than anyone else did or could even."

"I didn't mean for it to go this far though. I was enjoying the kissing but then you started doing the other things to me I just couldn't stop you nor even wanted to stop you. You made me feel so fucking good. Now I really have a dilemma here."

"Now why do you say that?"

"Well I wasn't going to go as far as we have, as of now and I sure as hell, wasn't going to let you get me off the way you did so I wouldn't have to maybe get you off either but now, you have a raging hard-on caused by me and it wouldn't be fair to you, for me not to get you off the way you did me but I, sure as hell didn't want it to come to this for sure."

"I will not hold it against you if you don't help me out here because I did what I did because I love you and I want to show you how I can make you happy, whereas dad wouldn't do for you to make you happy."

"I love you too son but we're not supposed to show each other that kind of love because it is wrong to show that kind of love for my son and my son to show his mom that kind of love too."

"The law says that and since the law says that I would say is why society says it wrong myself. I ask you, who does it hurt if we both want to have sex with each other?"

"I can't answer that right now."

I then leaned in and kissed mom again on the mouth which she returned the kiss and we started using our tongues again at about the same time.

I then let my hand come up and squeeze her tit and lightly pinch her nipple and I felt mom's hand give my dick a squeeze too, then as I kissed along her jaw line to her earlobe, "Oh fuck me. To hell with it." Then I felt mom use her hands to loosen my belt and unhook my pants and then unzip them and put her hand in my pants, to find I have no underwear on and fish out my hard cock and start stroking it with her hands.

"Oh fuck that feels so damn good mom. Please don't stop." I used my hand that I was rubbing her back with to remove the strap on her other shoulder and getting both straps down exposing her tits more I lean down and lick and suck on her other tit causing a moan to come out from mom.

"Oh baby this is so wrong but feels so good."

I licked and sucked on each of mom's tits and nipples by going from one tit to the other and then I let my one hand go back down and rub in and out of mom's pussy lips again, while she kept stroking my dick up and down with her hands.

After sucking and licking on mom's tits and nipples a few times I kissed up her chest to her neck then kissed her on the mouth with her returning the kiss with her tongue which I used my tongue as well.

After a few strokes more of mom's hands stroking my dick, I broke the kissing off, "I'm going to be making a mess here in a moment if you keep that up."

Mom then moved back toward the passenger truck door and leaned over and the next thing I knew she had her mouth over my dick and sucking my dick into her mouth and that is when I felt my cum shoot out of my cock into her mouth, "Oh fuck I'm fucking cumming in your mouth mom. I can't stop cumming."

Mom kept sucking my dick and I kept cumming into her mouth. I felt at least six shots of cum shoot out of my dick that had some force behind them and then it felt like a few dribbles of cum may have weekly shot out, with the help of mom sucking my dick to get all of my cum that she could get.

When I did finally quit cumming and mom gave my dick a few more sucks and made sure my dick was cleaned off with her mouth, she sat up and looked into my eyes, "That is the best tasting cum I've ever tasted from any man that I've gave blowjobs to. That includes your dad even." between breaths, as she too, was breathing hard like I was.

"Oh god mom, that was so fucking hot. I wish you would give me a blowjob all the time or jack me off like that all the time even. That felt so damn good I can't explain or describe, how good it felt to me." then after mom slid back over and draping her leg back over my leg, she leaned in and we kissed again with passion like we had done after I finger fucked her pussy to orgasm.

When we broke the kissing off I then noticed that mom had her arms out of the dress straps and her dress was bunched up around her waist with her tits out, for the moonlight to shine on them for me to see so much better.

"I really don't think I can give you a hand job or a blowjob every day like you would like for me to do."

"What if I want to eat your pussy and fingers fuck you like I did a little bit ago?"

"I don't think I can let you do that either son. It wouldn't be right for me to let you do that and then I not return the favor in any way."

"What about kissing like we started out?"

"With the way things are going now I am going to say no kissing like we had started out doing. I really think we need to be getting home for now and like I said, let me think about us some more and when I do decide on how I really feel about us, I'll let you know."

"Okay. I can tell you though that I'm going to have a very hard time not kissing or touching you until you do figure out how you can handle us being together, all though no one needs to know but you and me." I then leaned in and kissed mom one more time with her kissing me back in a French kiss, before heading home.

When we broke the kissing off mom pulled her straps back up and slipped her arms back in through the straps and pulled them up onto her shoulders and moved her leg off from over my leg, "We better go home before we go further than we already have son. Right now I don't want to do anything that I may regret tomorrow morning all though I would love to do more than we have but then, I may regret what we have already done so far."

"I will not regret anything we've done so far and I want you to put all regrets aside if you have any and don't, let it affect how you feel toward us being together as man and woman. What we did was done in love, not hate or from being mad, so don't regret it and if you feel guilt, push it down too. Given the chance to do it all over again I would and will if given the chance to do so again."

"I will try to push it all down if guilt or regret comes into play but it will be hard for me to do more than likely."

On the drive home I noticed that mom didn't fix her dress tail so that I couldn't see her pussy from us making out at the lake. I left my dick out of my pants because it never really got soft even after mom gave me the hand job that ended with a blowjob. I knew I would be reliving it in my dreams and fantasies from now on if mom decided not to give us a try as man and woman.

For the next couple of days mom never said anything about what happened at the lake but we did talk and carry on like we usually did, before we went out to the lake. There was a bit of tension between us but we did do our best to go on with our lives as we have all ways done, ever since her and dad divorced back when I was like three years old or close to three anyway.

Two days after mom and I were at the lake, I was out doing some yard work that needed done and mom had gone shopping so I had the house phone outside so that I could hear it ring, if by chance anyone called. As I was finishing up with the yard work the phone rang and when I picked it up and looked at the caller ID, it showed George Hayward and his house number, "Hello Mason residents."

"Hello. Is this John Mason?" I recognized Mrs. Hayward's voice on the other end.

"Yes it is."

"For some reason my husband George, didn't pay the yard man to mow the yard and asked me to find someone else to mow it for us and I just happen to think about you, or if you don't have time, may know of someone to mow it for us."

"How soon do you need it mowed?"

"Would today sometime be asking for an inconvenience or would tomorrow morning be better?"

"I'm done with what I needed to do here and I should have time to come over and mow it right now."

"We have a lawnmower here that you can use and gas too for it if you would rather use ours. That way you can save the wear and tear on your lawnmower."

"Okay I can use yours to save me time on loading and unloading our equipment at both ends."

"Whatever you want to charge will be okay with us since it is such short notice."

"We'll discuss that when I get there."

"Okay. So I'll see you in a few minutes?"

"Yes you will. As soon as I finish making sure I have everything picked up here I'll be on my way there."

"I'll fix you something for dinner when you decide you want something to eat this afternoon."

"That sounds good. I'll see you in a few minutes."

"Okay bye." Then I hung the phone up and set it down where I had it.

I then went back to picking up the rest of the tools and things that I had out to do the job with.

Once I got over to the Hayward's house Mrs. Hayward opened the door, "Come on in John. Thank you for coming over on such short notice. I was hoping you could come today or tomorrow myself since Alison's not here and neither is George. For some reason the two of them went off on some business trip and why Alison went, I'm not sure because she never went with her dad before on a business trip."

"That is kind of strange. I was hoping she wouldn't be here myself to tell you the truth."

"Are you doing okay since she has broken up with you John?"

"Yes I'm doing okay. As long as I don't have to see her for a spell I'll be okay with it. I've talked to mom about what Alison did, which talking to mom has helped me out a lot with it."

"Good. I'm glad you did talk to someone about it."

"I should get busy if I'm going to get done with the mowing before I need to get home for supper."

"Oh yes. Let me show you where everything is at then." Then Mrs. Hayward turned and went toward the back sliding glass doors. After stepping out the sliding glass doors she turned toward a door leading into the garage where the lawnmower is kept at, and then she showed me where the gas is kept out in the shed behind the house.

Once I had the oil checked in the mower and had it filled with gas I started mowing the front yard to get it done and over with incase I happen not to finish mowing before time to go home for supper.

By the time I finished mowing the front yard Mrs. Hayward called dinner time which she had set it all out on the back patio table for the both of us to sit and eat since it was a nice day for being as hot as it is for this time of year.

"As nice a day as it is for being hot I don't want you to get over heated so take your time with it John." as I sat down and took a long drink of the ice tea she had put in a glass for me.

"I filled that pitcher up with ice tea so neither one of us would have to run into the house to refill our glasses up." as I finished off my glass of tea.

"I really didn't realize how thirsty I was till I took that drink."

"I know you must be hot with that shirt on. Why don't you take it off so you won't be so hot maybe."