Mother-Daughter Deception Ch. 02

Story Info
Lisa gets a taste of Mom...then Dad gets his.
1.7k words
4.37
84.8k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 09/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awoke early the next morning I was greeted by the sound of Cathy's lightly snoring form lying next to me. I just lay there in the dark for awhile thinking about the previous day's adventures and contemplating what today might bring.

I decided right then that I would call in to work and see what I could get myself into at home with Cathy and possibly her new boy toy, our daughter's boyfriend Rodrick. As thoughts of their coupling started the pleasant stirring in my shorts I noticed our bedroom door start to crack slightly. I knew it was Lisa but I wondered what she was up to. I pretended to still be sleeping when she crept into our room and quietly made her way to her mother's side of the bed.

She gently shook Cathy's arm, trying to wake her and not me. "Mom. Mom are you awake? Mom?" Cathy came around slowly as if still having a peaceful dream.

"Oh Lisa? What is it sweetie?" Cathy sounded so sexy.

"Mom we have some time before dad has to get up." She whispered. "I was kind of hoping I could talk you into a repeat of yesterday before I get out of here for school." Cathy, now wide awake, raised her head to look into her daughter's eyes. She cast a speculative glance toward me searching my face in the twilight and I opened my eyes slightly and gave her a wink before I closed them again.

"I don't know honey. Your dad has to be up in like 45 minutes, do we have time to do anything?" She was really playing her role well. I guess we didn't have to come up with some elaborate plan to get me into Lisa's pants after all, I could just wait for my opportunity.

"Come on mom." Lisa quietly pleaded. "I've been dreaming about you all night and I won't be able to concentrate on anything all day if I can't -- taste you." She said the last part as an even softer whisper.

"Ok honey, I'll meet you in your room. Go." Lisa then crept quietly out of our bedroom and I could hear her removing her bath robe as she made her way back down to her bedroom.

"Well I guess we don't have to come with a plan after all." Cathy said to me softly as she leaned into my chest and kissed my lips sweetly.

"I was just thinking that same thing." I said as I squeezed her firm ass. "Why don't you go in there and get started and when you think she's ready give me a signal and I'll slip in."

"In more ways than one I imagine." She smiled at me as she kissed me one last time. Then she was up and making her way to her daughter's room.

I got up about a minute later from the bed being careful not to make any noise as I crept down the hall toward Lisa's room. Cathy had closed the door but not all the way so I was able to slightly open the door to one of the sexiest scenes ever.

There was Cathy, her gorgeous hair flowing down her back like a river, deeply kissing her almost identical daughter Lisa. Both women were glowing in their naked splendor and slowly running their hands over each other's bodies. Lisa broke the kiss.

"I have to taste you mom." She said as she leaned Cathy into position on her back facing the door and my now erect penis.

"Oh my sweet baby. Lick your mother honey. Taste me sweetie...Uhhh ohh yesssss." Lisa's tongue made contact with her mom's sticky honey pot and struck sexual gold. From my position I could see the look of utter satisfaction on Cathy's face as she ran her fingers through Lisa's hair. The only sound in the room was the soft jazz playing on the radio and the slurping sound of Lisa's mouth tasting her mother's essence.

I found myself drawn to the picture of Lisa's ass as she had her incestuous breakfast. It seemed to sway in gentle circles that I found very arousing. I could not wait to taste and touch her myself. Soon Cathy's breathing and sensual moaning built to a fevered pitch and Lisa was rewarded with a gusher of her mother's juices flooding her mouth. I could hear her swallowing every drop as Cathy groaned her way back to reality.

She then pulled Lisa's face to her own and kissed her passionately.

"I don't think we have much more time mom." Lisa said sounding a little disappointed that their session would have to end.

"Nonsense baby. I won't let you leave this house without making you feel as good as you have made me. Come here." I knew my time was coming as Cathy moved onto her back and into a 69 position where Lisa would still have her back to me. "Now get over here and sit on my face little girl." She said this with a smile as Lisa settled her dripping cunt over her mother's lips.

I saw Cathy's tongue dart out and make contact, and soon she was literally devouring her juicy twat. At first Lisa arched her back in pleasure as she surrendered to her mom's delightful ministrations. She rode Cathy's tongue like a little dick for what seemed like 10 minutes before she had a small orgasm. After her orgasm I could tell she was about to climb off but Cathy would have none of that. She grabbed her hips and redoubled her licking assault.

"Mom...We ...don't have time...oh my god...yes." Lisa then leaned down and thrust her tongue back into her mother's box. It was quite a scene. They were both going at it so hard I decided that it was either now or never. Cathy saw me moving toward the bed and started talking to Lisa between jabbing her tongue inside her.

"I want to see you get fucked baby. Would you like that?" Lisa continued to lick and slurp on the sopping wet pussy before her, but answered between breaths.

"Oh yes. I would love Rodrick to be here fucking us both."

"Oh baby not Rodrick. I want to see you fuck daddy." Lisa started to moan even harder as she continued to feast.

"You think...he would want to fuck my little pussy mommy?" I could tell she was about to cum so I positioned myself right behind her as Cathy began to spread her ass with both hands.

"Oh I know he would love to slide his hard cock right inside this sweet little hole baby. Tell me how much you would love it." At this she latched onto Lisa's clit like a newborn suckling on her mother's breast and Lisa fired off like a rocket.

"Oh god yes, mom. Yes!" With that Cathy spread her a little wider and I buried my cock inside of the hottest pussy I have ever felt. "Ohhhhhh...gooooooooooood. Daddyyyyyy!" I felt my balls instantly drenched with Lisa's love juice as I now placed my hands over her mother's on her ass and began pounding her slick twat. After I plunged my straining cock inside of Lisa's sucking quim I felt as though she had doused a fire in my loins. From root to tip my whole rod was alive with sheer soaking pleasure.

Cathy continued to suck on her clit and occasionally I could feel her licking us at our joining. It was incredible. Lisa continued to have one long and powerful orgasm as I thrust myself into her mercilessly. I could feel every ridge and ripple inside her velvet channel and I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I kept pounding her ass, hearing the wet slap of our skin as the sound of my cock squishing in inside her drove me ever closer to release.

"Oh daddy fill me up. Cum inside me!" Lisa said with the sound of rampant desperation. I could take it no longer as I felt the tip of my dick explode in waves of rapture as I filled my step-daughter with a gallon of my thick creamy cum. I felt my pelvis slam into her soft ass a final time as ropes and ropes of my spunk coated her insides. This triggered her own release and I felt her convulse in yet another mind bending orgasm.

I slowly and reluctantly allowed myself to slide from her clinging twat only to have my cock replaced by Cathy's mouth. I stood silent as I watched our combined juices flowing freely into her mouth. She continued to gorge on Lisa's sodden pussy until no traces of our juices remained.

Lisa soon climbed from her mother's now totally saturated face and fell flat on her back exhausted and out of breath. I looked at my two ladies and felt such a sense of love and caring for both of them. I sat on the bed and reached out my hands to touch each of them gently.

"I love you Cathy. And Lisa, you are so beautiful and sexy. I love you too." Lisa raised her head slightly and smiled.

"Dad that was amazing. I have never cum so hard in my life. I hope you don't think that was a one time thing, because I want that cock as soon as I get my energy back." Her head fell again to the pillow as she caught her breath.

"Well it's yours baby. Well yours and your mother's, although I don't know if I can keep up with the two of you. Maybe Rodrick can come by again and fuck your mom while I fuck you." Lisa looked up at me surprised.

"You know about that dad?"

"Yes I do. And I think I want to talk with this young man my daughter and for that matter my wife find so interesting." And with that I leaned over and kissed Lisa softly on her cheek. Then I kissed Cathy on her forehead and got up to take a shower. But before I left...

"Oh Cathy, by the way, after you fuck Rodrick this afternoon invite him to dinner. Its time I met this young man."