Mother/Daughter MILFs

Story Info
Mother and daughter gangbang.
3k words
4.27
154.3k
148
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my 21 year old daughter, Shannon, got her divorce, she moved back home with Scott and I to get financially stable again. One day she was complaining about being horny and needing a man. My daughter was not a virgin by any means, but she had only slept with a few high school guys and her ex-husband. She complained that her ex, Mike, was a 'wam bam thank you mam' and then he would fall asleep. Shannon wanted to experience a Real man and to fuck passionately. My daughter knew that her mother was a swinger, as she had caught me one day being dp'ed by both her uncles and confided to me what she witnessed. I touched her shoulder and told Shannon that maybe we could plan a 'girls night out'. I asked my swinging friend, Brenda, if she wanted to go clubbing with my daughter and me and pick up some new cock. We set a date for Saturday night, and Shannon and I got ready early.

Shannon is the spitting image of me at twenty-one, blonde, cute, with 36DD's and shapely legs. I was dressed in one of my baby doll dresses. They're pretty short, so I wore a tiny thong to give a show when I bend over, and the front was very low cut. I love leaning over the counter at a bar and giving the men a show. Shannon dressed in a very tight black skirt with slits up the side very high, white blouse, and extremely low-cut lace bra. She had her blouse unbuttoned so you could see the pretty butterfly on her bra. Now Brenda with platinum hair has a bigger ass, but very nice ass and really big chest, like 40DD. She's got what her husband calls cocksucker lips. They're really full and fat. She threw on a short skirt that really hugged her ass and waist, and a blouse that was very open in front showing about every inch of cleavage she had. Brenda's husband is a lot older too. Art is 55.

So we headed downtown to a club that usually is pretty good. They have a live band and a pretty good crowd, and usually some hot guys to dance with. We got to the club, and it was really crowded, but not the usual crowd. We scouted out an open table, but all the chairs were gone, so we had to stand. We looked around and saw that there was a large group of college age men in the back corner, like 8 or 10. The band started playing after a break and two guys came over and took Shannon and Brenda to the dance floor, so there I was standing alone. Probably the only woman in the place wearing her wedding rings! Then one of the men comes over and tells me he can't stand the thought of me standing there alone, and asks me to dance. He was pretty good for a younger guy and kept me on the dance floor for three songs. The last one was a slow song, and we get pretty close and touchy feely.

He started grinding himself against me, and I could feel my nipples getting hard. He liked sliding his hands down my sides, making sure his thumbs brushed against my bra-less breasts, and then down to my ass. So he took me back to the table, and then he told all of us if we joined them at his table, all of our drinks would be on him and his friends. We all introduced ourselves and a waitress came over for the next round of drinks. Soon all the guys were taking turns taking us to the dance floor. We're pretty much occupied for every dance, with a quick trip back to the table to quickly down our drinks, which are magically refilled when we return. All the guys are pretty bold, touching us, rubbing against us and such. During the next break there were still no chairs, so we ended up sitting on the guys laps. They put their hands on our asses, legs and tits as much as they could, but we're feeling the drinks pretty good by now and let them get away with it. Shannon even had a short make-out spell with a couple of them in the corner.

The band began playing again and I felt the need to pee. I excused myself and headed to the ladies room. There must have been 20 women waiting in line outside the door, so I went back to the table and told the others. Then this guy, Danny, told me that he had a room in the hotel next door, and that I could use the bathroom there. We're the only ones in the elevator and Danny moved in on me. He was so much taller and I had to look up. I was backed to the wall and he leaned over me. He started kissing me and I leaned my head back and let him. He started squeezing one of my breasts and it made me moan. Then we heard the elevator bell for the floor and he walks me to his room and opened the door. It's a pretty fancy place. To the left there was a door into a bedroom with 2 queen beds. To the right was a living room and I could see a balcony at the end of the room and a fireplace across from the sofa and a huge flat screen TV on the wall above it.

There was a small kitchenette on the other end of the room. There were two more doors. One to another bedroom with 2 more queen beds, and the other went to the bathroom. I went in and closed the door and saw there was a door to the bedroom as well, so I closed it. When I finished, I went thru the door to the bedroom. I checked out the patio door that went out to the same patio as the door in the living room then I went back into the living room. Danny told me he had to pee too, so he went into the bathroom and I went to the patio to look out over the city. I heard him flush and wash his hands and then feel him come up behind me. He slid his arms under mine and pulled me back into him then leaned down and started kissing my neck. I tilted my head over to give him access as I moaned. He slipped one of his hands down the front of my dress and cupped my breast. I took a deep breath and tilted my head back.

He kissed me on the lips, and my mouth opened to allow his tongue to enter. We kissed pretty passionately for a few minutes then he turned me around and pressed me up against the glass door. I was pretty lost in the kiss and he took this opportunity to caress my breasts and ass. I could feel him pressing himself against me and how much harder his cock felt pushing against me through his pants. Soon he reached under my ass and picked me up; my legs were on each side of him and he carried me to the sofa. I slid down to sitting on the sofa and he pulled up on my dress so I was now only in my thong and heels.

I looked up at him. "You do know I'm married. Right?"

He chuckled a little then took off his pants. I couldn't help but look, his bulge was huge. Then he slid his shorts down too.

"Oh my God!" I tried to whisper.

His cock was right there in front of me. It's not totally hard, but already as big as my husbands. I'm sure he must have been laughing on the inside to see the look on my face. He grabbed his cock with one hand and held it up, pointing to my face. Then he reached up and put the other hand on the back of my head. I'm not sure why, but I slid off the sofa to my knees. Soon I could feel his cock head against my lips and I just opened them and took him into my mouth. Soon his hard tool was sliding in and out of my lips. I loved the taste, the feel of him. It was leaking some pre-cum and it tasted so sweet, I began sucking it out of him. I was moaning it was so good to me. He began moaning himself and then pushing his cock forward with his hips, forcing it deeper into my mouth. I couldn't take too much and I began to gag, but he kept his hand on my head, and held his cock head just inside my mouth as he grunted loudly and I felt my mouth fill with his thick sweet cum.

I didn't even give it any thought, I just swallowed. Time and time again, he would grunt and a thick creamy load of his semen would shoot from his cock into my mouth. It began to slow down and I began to suck it out of his slit. I even grabbed the back of his ass and pulled my face closer to him as I sucked for all I could, making sure I got every drop of cum. When he was done, I gently sucked on him for a few more seconds, and then leaned back to rest. His cock fell from my lips and dangled in front of me. I licked my lips and looked up at Danny. I felt accomplishment on one hand, and a need for more cock on the other. I just looked up, wondering what was going to happen next. He wandered over and flipped a switch on the wall and the fireplace lit up. I pushed myself up to sitting on the sofa, and he walked back in front of me and knelt down. He reached up and grabbed my thong and began pulling it off.

"Now it's your turn." He said with a big mysterious smile.

He grabbed each one of my legs and placed them high on his shoulders. Then he grabbed my ass and jerked me forward so I was almost hanging off the edge. He started on one knee and started kissing down the inside of my thigh. Just before he made it all the way to my pussy, he started back on the other leg. I gasped with anticipation; my legs were shaking. I felt the first touch of his tongue on my labia and moaned loud and deep. My hands clawed at the sofa cushions as I felt his warm tongue slide up the entire length of my pussy and flick my clit. I shuddered and had an orgasm. He looked up at me chuckling. He began his assault on my pussy again. My ass was at the edge of the sofa and my shoulders touching the seat cushion, making my head pushed forward against my chest, but with all my might I was pushing it back, and arching my back.

"OH! OH YES!" I was moaning.

He licked and nibbled on my clit and stuck his tongue and fingers in my pussy. I locked my ankles behind his head and was using them to trap his head and push his face against my pussy. I was twitching and wiggling all over the sofa. He reached up with both hands and was squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples. I lost my head counting the number of orgasms. About that time, the door opened, and 5 or 6 guys walked inside.

I heard my daughter's voice saying, "Excuse me, Mom, gotta go real bad!" and then the bathroom door closed.

The room was spinning and then I saw Brenda standing there smiling. "Oh my God, you SLUT!" she said, trying not to laugh.

"Damn... ain't she a pretty mom!" came a strange male voice. The room blurred out as I was going through another orgasm. I heard a few of them laughing. "C'mon gorgeous, let's take you to the bedroom and see what a Hot Mom you are. A few of them led Brenda to the bedroom. Then I felt a hand on my head making it turn away. I opened my eyes and focused on another cock being put in my mouth.

"OH MY GOD! MOM!" I could hear my daughter yelling. I was in too much bliss to even respond. "Oh my god, what are you doing?"

I couldn't answer. I had a big cock sliding in and out of my mouth.

"I can't do that." She paused for a moment. "Oh God, that feels good!" I could hear Shannon panting "Oh God...Oh please! Oh yes!" I knew a few of them were having their way with my daughter, and she was loving it. "Holy Shit that's big!" I heard coming from Shannon's mouth. I tried to laugh, knowing Shannon had just been penetrated by her first big cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh God!" I moaned slowly, as Danny brought me through another orgasm.

Then I felt him moving. My legs were still on his shoulders, but I could feel him repositioning. My mouth was being filled with warm creamy cum again, and my thoughts moved to that. As I swallowed and then licked my lips, I looked down toward Danny. He had positioned himself to enter me. He big cock was hard once more, and he was rubbing it on my soaked pussy lips. It felt so good and I wanted it so bad. It was then I realized that the cock cumming in my mouth was another man's. I tried to focus, but the many orgasms and his continuing stimulation on my pussy made it hard. He slowly pushed down on his cockhead until it began to push inside of me. I arched my back and opened my legs further without even thinking. He was rocking his hips and my pussy lips were holding on tight.

"Oh Danny..." I was panting like I was in heat. And actually I was! I started rocking against him. My body wanted more and my mind was soon to follow. "Oh Danny...!"

I leaned forward as best I could, grabbed his waist and pulled him deeper. I wasn't strong enough to make a difference, but Danny understood, and he began pushing his fat cock deeper inside me, stretching my pussy to its limits.

"Ohhhhhh God... It's so big!" I was breathing heavy. "It feels so goooooooood!" Danny kept rocking his hips, and little by little, working his cock inside my pussy.

I rolled my head from side to side. I could see Shannon standing in her heels only. Her huge breasts were exposed and each one being fed upon by a different man. One of them had a hand up her pussy and was fingering her furiously. She had a hand on the back of each of their heads, and her head was rolled back in ecstasy.

Then I came to my senses in shock. I felt something I rarely feel while fucking. "OH FUCK!" I shouted and looked at Danny. My legs quivered as he pushed against what was the bottom of my cervix. He was rubbing his cock against my cervix. Then he pushed hard until it pushed thru the opening and inside my womb. My mouth opened, but nothing came out. I arched my back and pushed my chest up high. Danny took advantage of it and grabbed them both, using them as leverage handles. I just didn't care. I was going through the strongest orgasm I've ever had. I'm not sure, but I think I might have even passed out. And then to add to it, my hair was grabbed, and my mouth forced over yet another cock. My jaw hung limp as he used two handfuls of my hair as control and was fucking my mouth. Drool was pouring out and down my cheek as he forced every inch of his long fat cock down my throat. I didn't even feel any gag this time. As if that's what my mouth and throat were intended for. I know most of my fuck-buddies would agree!

"Oh my God this MILF is hot!"

I could hear him talking to no one in particular. Danny kept fucking my womb and I was in total bliss. My mouth was once more being filled with warm cum, and then I could hear Danny starting to lose control, and with that, he lurched forward and grunted loudly. I knew he was releasing his semen deep in my womb. Thank God my tubes were tied years earlier!

"Fuck me! Fuck me you bastard!" I could hear Brenda screaming from the bedroom. I was beginning to focus and was looking around.

Shannon was face down in a chair. One of the men was beginning to enter her from behind with a cock bigger than Danny's. "Oh God, please!" He didn't relent. Oh God you're so big! Oh God, Oh God. Don't stop. Oh God, don't stop!"

You could hear his hips slamming into my daughter's bare ass. She was rocking on her breasts in the chair and he fucked her harder than she has ever been fucked before. Soon another naked body moved between my legs, and another hard cock entered my cum-filled pussy, followed by another after the last one finished. The night turned into a blur. Somewhere along the way we all ended up in a bed, and I even remember straddling a cock and then feeling my ass being taken and fucked madly over and over. At one time, I had 3 cocks, balls deep inside my body.

I woke up the next morning next to Danny slow fucking me deeply. Brenda was in the next bed with 2 men sandwiching her on either side. I could hear something, and got up to see after Danny emptied another load inside me. I found Shannon and 3 of the men in the other bedroom still fucking like rabbits. We all finally got up and showered, again being sexually joined by several men in the showers. Anyway, Shannon's itch is gone and she was initiated into the lifestyle of multiple partners and orgasms. Poor girl, she now has the sexual appetite of her mother!

Donna