Mother/Daughter: Pain Slut/Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted slipped his cock from the woman's pussy as his sister enjoyed her orgasm. As per the plan, Hellie removed her mouth from the woman while she enjoyed her climax. The mother was the most submissive of the mother/daughter pair and was both used to and thoroughly enjoyed orgasm denial. Minutes later, Hellie had recovered and once again began nibbling on the clit at her mouth. Ted slid his cock in again and the slow rhythm started up again.

Amy was on overload. The daughter was an expert kisser as well as expert at breast and nipple play. Her many years of joining her father in dominating and subjugating her mother to submissive orgasm denial and more, made her ideal for manipulating Amy's nipples and breasts. With Tina as a mentor and controller, Amy was experienced in and not unhappy in the role of sexual submissive although not fully masochistic like Alice. The father's hands came around from behind in a position familiar to the daughter as they squeezed Amy's big tits. This allowed and encouraged the daughter to do painful and erotic things to Amy's nipples and breasts, things that drove Amy crazy with lust and the desire to reach the big one.

The two dicks sliding one in as the other slid out had her loins at the razor's edge of exquisite pleasure so intense it almost hurt. Her body was being driven far past the initial limits of orgasm but for some reason she couldn't get off.

In a similar state of mind but a very different reason, the mother was also feeling the torture of denied orgasm. Hellie had already come three times and the three cessations in fucking the mother's pussy were the only reasons that Ted had not joined her in her climax. The mother pulled her mouth away from Hellie's fragrant cunt and moaned loudly, "Stop teasing me you bitch! Get me off now!"

In reply, Hellie simply stopped tonguing her clit and began paying full oral attention to her brother's balls. In moments the mother gave in and began panting and pleading for her to continue eating her clit and for Ted's cock to begin plumbing her depths again. They did so. Hellie soon had another orgasm and the mother began pleading loudly, "For God's sake, Hellie, get me off! Come on Ted, fuck me harder and make me come!"

Hellie decided enough was enough and went to work on the mother's clit in earnest. Ted, sensing his sister's decision, picked up his pace too. His dick began driving in and out with more force and speed. Hellie began nibbling, with some force, on the bulging clit and the mother began to emit a high keening ululating sound that had her husband and daughter looking up from their recovery of their own orgasms. They smiled at each other over Amy's shoulder and looked back at the mother as her body arched up from the floor and the keening turned into a full throated scream of complete and total satisfaction. As the orgasm receded, Hellie bit down on the quaking clit hard enough to hurt bringing the mother to another crest higher than the first on. On and on Hellie's professional mouth kept the mother going stringing out her pleasure for nearly five minutes. The father and daughter rose from their tangle leaving Amy straddling the boyfriend and moved to watch their beloved wife and mother get her rocks off like they had never seen before.

They told Ted and Hellie to move over and they replaced them in their wife and mothers 69 + 1 position. The three of them had shared this position thousand of times and within minutes the daughter came on her mother's tongue as the father came in his wife's cunt with his balls in his daughter's mouth. At nearly the same moment, the boyfriend came in Amy's pussy.

Ted and Hellie took Alice back to her cell and put her to bed with no clamps, needles, or ropes for the night. Tina was allowed her usual 30 minutes with Amy to reinforce her dominance over the slut/whore as well as the submissive streak they had cultivated in her. She had already prepared the electric generator and set up the anal and vaginal copper dildos and the nipple and clit clamps. She rode Amy's face for the entire 30 minutes getting off four times on Amy's wriggling screaming tongue. As per Hellie's instructions, she used her mouth to bring the frantically sobbing girl to orgasm several times. Amy, now sexually satisfied for the first time in days, was adorned with nipple stimulators and her cunt was filled with the abominable ben wais balls and a brand new C-pack. She would be horny enough for the fun and games to start over tomorrow.

12