Mother Daughter Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are there any vibrators in that box?" Grace asked.

"There are two in here." I said.

"Use them on our assholes." Grace said.

I'd been looking for an opportunity to participate so I grabbed the two vibrators and I was soon moving the two buzzing toys around their puckered sphincters.

"Stick it in!" Grace commanded.

I began probing both of their asses with the vibrators. In no time both women were screaming out in ecstasy as they climaxed. I pulled the vibrators from their asses and then removed the double dildo.

They rolled over so that they were sitting on the ground facing each other.

"Mom your pussy is simply a mess, let me clean that up for you." Lisa said.

"Why thank you Lisa, that's really nice of you." Grace said.

They both laughed and Lisa moved her face between Grace's legs began lapping up her mom's love juices. Grace did the same and soon they were 69ing again. Once they'd both had orgasms they were laying arm in arm legs intertwined looking up at me.

"Lisa, we've been very bad. We've climaxed so many times and our new friend here hasn't climaxed once. We should be ashamed of ourselves. He's helped us to have such an amazing experience and we've done nothing for him. I think we at least owe him a nice sloppy double blowjob, don't you?" Grace asked.

"It's only fair." Lisa agreed.

I had gone to the mall hoping to get lucky so I wasn't about to say no. Grace crawled over to me and undid my pants and pulled them down. Finally my rock hard erection was released from my pants.

"I've never done this before. What do I do?" Lisa asked.

"You can start by licking and sucking his balls while mommy works the shaft." Grace said.

I stared down as a gorgeous mother daughter team gave me the best blowjob of my life. One would be licking and sucking my balls and the other would be working my cock then they'd switch. Sometimes they were both sucking my balls, and then they'd each lick up one side of my cock and flick the head with their tongues as they kissed.

I was in absolute heaven and I held off my climax as long as I could, but after everything that had happened I couldn't hold out very long.

"I'm gonna cum!" I groaned.

"Blast it all over our tits." Grace yelped.

They both lifted and pressed their four breasts together and I exploded. I came more than I have ever cum in my life. When I was done all four breasts were well coated with cum.

"Let me just clean that up for you mom." Lisa said.

She began licking her mom's breasts clean, Grace then licked Lisa's breasts clean.

"Now I want to suck it by myself!" Lisa exclaimed.

"Fine, but stick your ass in the air so mommy can lick you from behind while I squat on his face." Grace said.

I devoured Grace's super juicy pussy as she slurped on Lisa's wet slit and Lisa sucked my cock until I had a second orgasm. They traded places after I'd cum so I was eating Lisa who was eating her mom, who was sucking me to a third orgasm...an unprecedented event for me.

"So now what can we do?" Lisa asked.

She was still very excited and as horny as I'd ever seen a woman.

"There's always been something I wanted to try but none of my girlfriends ever had big enough tits." I said.

"That's one thing we have covered, what did you have in mind?" Grace asked.

"I was hoping to titty fuck one of you while sucking the other's tits." I said.

"What's titty fucking?" Grace asked.

"You put my cock between your breasts, push them together, and move them up and down to jerk me off." I said.

"I get to titty fuck him first!" Lisa squealed happily.

She knelt in front of my hard cock and pushed her tits around it and began moving them up and down. Grace leaned over her daughter and I leaned over and took on of her nipples in my mouth as my hands massaged her other breast.

I wasn't sure I was going to be able to cum again, but I was so turned on that I came a 4th time. When I came it splashed on Lisa's face and the under side of Grace's left breast, again they licked each other clean.

"Okay, now I get to wrap my tits around that monster." Grace said.

I sucked Lisa's tits as Grace tried to get one more orgasm out of my tired cock. Grace was determined to make me cum though so she kept at it until I had yet another orgasm. There wasn't much cum, but the girls licked it up just like they did for the big ones.

"That was great; will you do my pussy now?" Lisa asked.

"Are you sure it's okay?" I asked.

"If you think we're gonna leave without having that big slab of meat in our pussies you're crazy." Grace said.

"Okay, but you have to suck your mom's clit and finger and lick her pussy and ass while I do you from behind." I said to Lisa.

"I wanted to do that anyway." Lisa said with a childish giggle.

My cock was still hard but I didn't think I could muster another orgasm so I fucked Lisa to an orgasm as she worked her mom's lower orifices. I then fucked Grace from behind as she worked her magic on Lisa's ass and pussy. When Grace had her orgasm I pulled out and collapsed in a heap. The ladies again found themselves in a passionate embrace.

Grace looked up at the clock on the wall.

"Oh shit, we'd better get home; my husband will wonder where we are." Grace said.

"Oh mom, do we really have to go?" Lisa asked depressed.

"Don't worry; you have a standing invitation to come back anytime and bring any of your friends or family that might be interested in 'modeling' for me." I said.

"Speaking of modeling, can we be in the catalog?" Lisa asked.

"HELL YES! Though if every photo shoot ends up like this one did it will take forever to shoot the catalog." I said.

"Well, we're willing to come here everyday if that's what it takes to get the catalog done. Aren't we Lisa?" Grace asked.

"Absolutely. A model has to be flexible to the needs of her photographer." Lisa said.

The girls got up and began looking for their clothes.

"Where in the heck is our underwear?" Grace asked.

"I have them and I'm going to keep them." I said.

"Why would you keep them?" Lisa asked.

"To keep you from wearing them. Two gorgeous women with absolutely perfect bodies like yours shouldn't be wearing underwear like this. This stuff is for old prudes not sexy and vibrant young women. The things you'll be wearing for the catalog will be a lot different than these. Those are the kinds of things women like you should be wearing." I said.

"You expect us to go home with no underwear on?" Grace asked.

"Sure. You'll have your clothes on and you'll be in your car so nobody will know. You might even find it exciting to be out in public with no underwear on." I said.

"That does sound exciting. We've done everything else we might as well do this too, right mom." Lisa said.

"Why the hell not. It does sound exciting to be out in public with no underwear on when nobody knows. We might have to stop for gas or something where people will see us, but not for too long." Grace said.

The two women got dressed...without their bras or panties. When they were ready to go they both walked over to me.

"Thank you so much, I had a wonderful time. When I asked mom if we could go to the mall this morning I never thought I'd have a day as incredible as this." Lisa said.

She kissed me.

"You're welcome. I'd say the pleasure was all mine, but most of the pleasure here today was split between you and your mom. Come back and see me real soon." I said.

"You can count on it." Grace said.

Grace kissed me. They left arm in arm. Their relationship had changed they'd gone from mother and daughter to lovers.

As for me, I walked over to the video cameras and took the tapes out.

"I know what I'm gonna be watching as soon as my cock recovers." I said.

I called Grace and Lisa to come back for the catalog shoot as they really were perfect for it. I lucked out on that. I found the perfect models and had an incredible sexual experience at the same time.

They've been coming over to my studio pretty much every Saturday morning. From what they've told me they're too scared to have sex at home because there are so many people. I'm more than happy to let them come over because they always let me watch then they take care of me before they leave.

I'm not lonely anymore.

12