Mother: Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned back, "Please fuck me, mommy. Your cock feels so good inside my pussy."

She then grabbed my hips and gripped my tight, as she set a grueling pace of deep and hard thrusts in and out of my pussy. I moaned loudly as she expertly slammed her hard cock deep inside me. I felt her gripping my hips tightly and pulling me back to meet her thrusts forward. I felt my ass cheeks being squished every time her thighs and crotch slammed forward. Mom was quickly working herself up into a frenzy as she forcefully fucked my tight young pussy without mercy. God, could my mother work a pussy.

Her moans rose in volume along with mine, as the other end of the dildo pressed deeper into her pussy and stimulated her g-spot every time she slammed into me. I was looking straight ahead, as my body was being wracked by the sheer force of my mother's thrusting hips driving her long hard rubber cock deep and hard into my needy pussy. My mouth was hung open as I continuously moaned in pleasure and my eyes were wide with wonder as mom gave me the best and hardest working of my pussy that I had ever received. I was moaning just like a porn star, as I was unable to stay quiet as my mother viciously pounded my pussy from behind. I heard her grunts of exertion and looked over my shoulder to see her face contorted in both rage and determination. I moaned as I felt my pussy tremble, just from the look on her beautiful face. We mad eyes contact briefly, and she smirked at me when she saw the look of pure lust on my face as I gazed back at her.

I bit my lower lip, as my ecstasy increased when mom added even more speed and strength to fucking my young body. I wanted to watch the look on her face as she orgasmed, but my head fell forward as my body was wracked my her hard and deep thrusts. I imagined her pussy receiving the same amount of pleasure as she was giving me with our opposites ends of the dildo. I wished that she could actually cum inside my pussy when she orgasmed. She wasn't exactly a squirter, but her pussy certainly released a flood of her juices when she came. I imagined her juices flowing through the double headed dildo and flowing into my pussy. I moaned at the thought of her cock being able to shoot deep inside me and fill my pussy with my mommy's pussy juices.

Mom was quickly working herself and me up to an explosive orgasm. She had been right, I had never experienced multiple orgasms back to back. Usually when I had sex, and orgasm was the signal for one of us to switch to pleasuring the other one so they could orgasm. The one time I had experience the amazing feeling of both myself and the woman having simultaneous orgasms, we had practically collapsed against each other. I hoped that mommy was able to orgasm at the same time as me. The thought of us cumming together filled me with the warmth and closeness that I had come to expect and cherish from my mother.

I moaned loud and deep as a particularly hard and deep plunge of mom's cock slammed into my wet pussy. I heard her moans grow louder and more desperate, as she worked herself up to her orgasm. I bit my lip and willed myself not to cum before my mother. I closed my eyes and tried to fight the growing heat blossoming on my pussy. My breathing was labored and my chest was heaving, as mom's thrusts continued to work my pussy mercilessly. I whimpered out a particularly pitiful "Mommy," as I felt myself loosing the fight not to cum. Mom picked up on my desperation and comforted me by saying, "Just hold on, baby girl. I'm so close now. So close. Just a little while longer."

I whimpered as I felt my pussy quivering around her thrusting cock, as she continued her assault on my body. I bit my lip and clenched my eyes tightly shut, as I gripped the sheets with my hands. I felt my toes curl with the effort to postpone my inevitable orgasm. My pussy had never been worked this magnificently. I had never taken a cock or dildo inside me, but I had been fingered numerous times. Sometimes my sexual partner worked her fingers in and out of my pussy with the speed and aggression that blew my mind, but I had never experienced anything like this before and I was beside myself with lust and need. I felt like crying as my desire to obey my mother and hold on, fought more and more a losing battle with my desperate need to cum.

Mom answered all of my prayers when she squeezed my hips even tighter as she screamed out, "Cum for me, baby girl. Cum now!"

I cried out as mom's order opened up the flood gates of my body, releasing wave after wave of sheer pleasure. My whole body shook as my pussy exploded in the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced. Mom added her own cry or pleasure as she rammed her cock deep inside my pussy, forcing her end of the dildo to hit her g-spot and send her over the edge at the same time as me. We both were wracked with tremors, as our simultaneous orgasms ripped through our bodies. My moans of pleasure went hand in hand with my gasps for breath, as the total force of my orgasm sent my body into convulsions.

I was barely able to stay upright on my hands and knees, and not collapse onto the bed in pure exhausted ecstasy. Mom was fighting her own body's need to collapse on top of me, as she rode out her own powerful orgasm. She looked down at my shaking body and smiled as she trailed a hand over my ass and lower back, admiring the beauty of her daughter's post orgasmic reaction. Mom slowly pulled her cock out of my pussy, making me whimper at the lose of her inside my body. She laid down next to me on the bed, and drew my shaking form into her body. I gratefully latched onto her warm body, as my own body crumpled limply into her arms.

I sighed into her body and snuggled deeper into her arms, as she trailed her hands up and down my body soothingly. We lay there wrapped in each other's arms, reveling in the afterglow of our orgasms. We silently waited for our breathing to return to normal, as we enjoyed the feeling of each other's hands comfortably trailing up and down our bodies. I looked up into her eyes, as she looked down at me. We both smiled knowingly at each other, and relaxed further into our own little world. I finally was able find my voice as I said quietly, "So, that's what multiple orgasms feel like?"

Mom laughed quietly as she answered, "No, my sweet baby girl. That was only two orgasms in quick succession. Multiple orgasms require at least one more."

I felt my eyes widen, unsure that I cold take another orgasm so soon. Mom smiled down at me soothingly as she said, "Don't worry, baby girl. I have every bit of faith in you. But this time I want to see the look on your face when you cum. I want you to ride my cock. Can you do that for mommy?"

I looked down at her cock, then back up into her beautiful face, and nodded silently. I then forced myself up on my hands and knees again, as I moved my body on top of her. I positioned my pussy right over her cock. I then sat up on her lap and lifted myself up a few inches. I reached down between my legs and grabbed a hold of her cock. I let my hand stroke up and down the length of it, as I marveled that it was still so slick from all of my juices. I then positioned her cock at my pussy and slowly lowered myself down onto her. We both moaned as I impaled myself on her rubber cock. I felt her hands roaming up my sides and grope my breasts, causing me to moan again.

I positioned myself with my knees and calves on the mattress on either side of her body. I wiggled my hips to properly situate myself on her lap. I then looked deep into her eyes and erotically licked my own juices from her cock off my fingers. I moaned as I tasted myself. Mom moaned as she watch my lips wrap around my fingers and suck my juices, causing her pussy to tingle at my erotic display. I smiled down at her as she breathed out, "So beautiful."

I blushed at her compliment. I then began to slowly rock my hips forward and back, moving her cock in and out of my pussy. I moaned deeply and closed my eyes in pleasure, as I felt her cock slide into me even deeper than before. Mom continued to grope and massage my breasts, as my hip movements caused her pussy to receive the same amount of pleasure as I was receiving. We moaned together, as I slowly worked both of our pussies. I felt an amazing sensuality in our current position. We were both able to watch as our pleasure mounted and we enjoyed ourselves.

I laid my hands on her tight stomach and trailed my hands over her silky skin, as I continued my slow riding of her cock. Mom's hands moved away from my breasts and were now trailing all over my body, as she admired my tight young form. I felt tingles on my skin wherever she touched me, adding to my pleasure. I wanted to take this slow and draw out our orgasms. Mom didn't seem to mind, as she continued to let me pick the speed and explored my body with her hands and fingers. I breathed out, "Your cock feels so good inside my pussy, mommy. You're so deep inside me. So, good."

She moaned back, "You're working my pussy in amazing ways, baby girl. Your tight little pussy is pushing back and working mommy's pussy perfectly."

We both smiled at each other and continued to run our hands over each other's bodies, as I slowly rode her hard cock. I moaned loudly and mom ran her hands down my sides and came to rest on my butt. She gripped my ass cheeks tightly, as I continued to move my hips forward and back working her hard rubber cock in and out of my pussy. I added more speed and strength to my hip movements, as I felt the need for her cock inside me grew more desperate. She added her own thrusting hip upwards to meet my hips as I moved backwards, driving both ends of her cock even deeper and harder into both of us. She moaned out loudly and squeezed my ass cheeks harder, as our moving bodies stimulated each other magnificently.

I moaned out louder, as I felt my orgasm building quickly. Mom then moaned out, "I know your getting close now, baby girl. Why don't you go faster. I want to watch your beautiful body as you cum on mommy's cock. Show me how well you can ride my cock, my sweet girl."

I moaned out a quick, "Yes, ma'am," as I increased the speed and force of my hips. I was making the bed rock and squeak, as I rode her hard cock with all of my strength. Mom's instructions and words of encouragement egged me on to fuck myself, and by association her, even harder than I had been. Her cock was really hitting my g-spot with a lot of force now. I felt my mouth fall open as my eyes clamped shut, as my pleasure began to overwhelm me. Mom then chastised me, "No. No. No. I want you to keep your eyes open, baby girl. I want you to look at me when you cum on mommy's cock. I want to see the look on your face when you orgasm. I want you to see the look on my face when you make me cum too. Can you do that for me, my sweet girl?"

I forced my eyes open by strength of will alone, as I whimpered out "Yes, mommy."

Mom praised me by saying, "That's my good girl. You are doing suck a good job right now. You're working mommy's pussy amazingly. I'm going to cum soon too."

I moaned out as I stared down at her flushed face, "I want to see you cum too, mommy. You're so beautiful when you orgasm. I feel my pussy tingle when I make you cum, because I know I did a good job. Mmm...I'm so close now, mommy. I'm going to cum so hard on your big hard cock."

My dirty talk made her so hot and ready to cum. She loved hearing me describe her and what she was doing to me. She moaned back, "That's it, baby girl. Cum for mommy. Cum on mommy's big hard cock. I want to feel your pussy juices leaking onto my pussy."

Her enthusiastic approval was just what I needed to hear. I slammed my pussy down onto her cock with all of my might, making it hit my g-spot hard. I cried out in pleasure as my orgasm crashed over me. My final hard impalement of my pussy on her hard cock caused the other end of the dildo to slam back forcefully in mom's pussy hitting her own g-spot just as hard as it hit mine. She cried out as her own orgasm exploded from her pussy and sent tremors running over her whole body. I planted my arms against her shoulders, as I braced myself on her body. We were still watching each other's bodies react to our orgasms, as I began to feel my exhausted body going limp on top of her.

Seeing my body begin to collapse, mom brought her hands from my ass cheeks and caught me by the shoulders to lower my down slowly onto her body. I felt like I was made of jelly, as all of my energy seemed to drain away from me. My physical exertion, will power to keep my eyes open, and intensity of my orgasm had been simply too much for my young body to take. I sighed as I felt mom lower me onto her chest and begin to stroke my back soothingly, as I laid on top of her panting and shaking. I moaned out a quiet, "I love you, mommy" as I felt myself relaxing into her body.

Mom moaned back, "I love you too, my sweet baby girl."

I felt a few shakes still rolling through her body, as she held me securely to her chest. I hummed in satisfaction, as her hard cock was now completely still inside my pussy. I felt like I could just close my eyes and sleep in complete comfort, with her cock still inside me. Mom continued to hold me on top of her, and smiled as she felt me relax on top of her. That last orgasm had taken a lot out of both of us and we both needed some time to relax. Wrapped securely in each other's arms, we both settled our breathing and enjoyed the feeling of each other's bodies soothing us.

I made mom laugh deeply, when I suddenly said "If that is what multiple orgasms with you feel like, then I will never leave this bed again, mom."

My eyes were still wide open in wonder, as the sound of her breathing began to lull me further to relaxation. Mom lowered her head to place a gentle kiss to the top of my head, as she said "Don't worry, baby girl. That one only one lesson I will to teach you. I have a lot more where that came from."

I sighed in pleasure and breathed out, "I just need a few more minutes before you teach me anything else, mommy. I don't think I can move right now."

She laughed at me again as she said, "Don't worry, my tired love. Mommy needs a few minutes too. That last orgasm was a big one for me as well."

We both stayed quiet wrapped in each other's arms, as we enjoyed our post orgasmic glow.