Mother Enslaves Future Son In-law!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My face turned red and my heart began to beat faster wondering what she meant. Knowing the questions running through my mind she slapped my face back and forth telling me to get the smirk off it and I was about to get a real German whipping. Grabbing me by my stiff cock Stella escorted me into the bedroom. Showing off her tight rear I watched it sway up and down as she walked turning me on even more. Down the hallway we walked and into the bedroom and Stella locked the door behind us. Reaching up on a hook on the back of the door Stella found a thick old fashion razor strap. Smiling, slapping her left hand with the strap Stella told me that this strap has seen lots of action and has trained many a sore boys butt and now it's time that I get mine trained as well. Kiddingly she asked me if I'd fantasized about getting the strap as well. I told her that I read several stories about female domination using different ways aggressive women punished men and every one of them made me curious about being dominated. Stella told me not to worry and that all my curiosity would be well taken care of by tonight. Pushing me on the bed ordering me to get on all fours with my ass over the end of the bed, Stella told me that she was concerned that I had never been properly disciplined before especially for a 25 year old man promising me it was never too late to train the nasty boy in me to be obedient. Stella began to strut about the room impatiently slapping the strap against her bare thighs as I got into place. Stella promised me that today was going to be a big learning experience and the beginning of being submissive to dominant women. Today I would never forget what she was going to teach me.

Warning me to keep my legs together so that she wouldn't whip my precious balls and try to stay as still as possible taking the whipping like a man telling me that she was going to give me ten licks of the strap at a time allowing me a breather only to begin again saying that only my utmost obedience would lessen the amount of blows. I shuddered knowing the little boy in me knew was guilty and needed discipline and there I lay for this hot dominant German mistress waiting, sweating, and worried about the intensity of her strap. Tightening my asscheeks waiting for the first snap of the strap I could see Stella walking behind me and I could feel her raising her arm dropping the strap across both of my white unblemished cheeks. The painful blow drove me forward crying out with surprise. As promised it was followed by nine more of the same making me cry out loud with each blow. Already out of breath Stella began teasing my bare cheeks by sliding the strap across them telling me that after a while I would learn to take a good whipping from her; right now as she was quite disappointed in me already crying out from the first ten blows. Deciding that I would not be able to endure a good whipping unless I was bound Stella took a pair of nylons out of her dresser drawer tying my wrists and ankles together. Allowing me to prostate myself on the bed Stella gave me a blow across my ass to hurry up. Trying desperately to work myself into the bed flatly once as soon as I was in position she continued the whipping.

My cock was rock hard; every time she bear down with the strap across my cheeks it felt like Stella was pounding my hard cock into the bed like a nail. The blows were as painful if not more in this position. By being bound I could not get away but only forced to endure my first adult razor strapping. Soon I lost my hard on forgetting all about the pleasures between my legs and frantically began worrying about the painful blows across my bare cheeks razing wide welts that Stella was ruthlessly whipping into me. I lost count of the amount of blows I had taken but as promised she stopped every ten snaps of the strap giving me at least ten seconds to take a few deep breaths and then she started up even more intensely for the next ten. I knew that if I was going to have this lady as my mother in law I was going to have to learn to endure this kind of punishment as long as I remained married. I resisted fighting the blows rolling side to side giving Stella an even greater target slapping my upper thighs as well. As she even gave my shoulders several volleys telling me that she was just getting started so I had better lay still or get even more.

Stopping momentarily Stella jumped up on the bed straddled my body sitting on my shoulders facing my sore butt cheeks. Cursing me because I could not hold still Stella began whipping me this way even more intensely forgetting to stop after ten increasing it to twenty per cheek. Stella even changed hands several times so that she could make sure that both of my asscheeks got the perfect whipping. Stopping for a few moments out of breath Stella told me that she was just about finished asking me how I felt. With teary eyes and choking from crying out I managed to admit that this was the worst whipping I've never gotten from a beautiful woman like her. Pleading my case almost begging for mercy I began asking for forgiveness telling her I was terribly sorry for screwing her daughter before marriage and that I would never do it again. Thanking me for apologizing but telling me that there still would not be any mercy until she finished. Adding today she was going to train my sissy ass to take a good whipping and she was not going to stop until she was satisfied even if I squealed like a little girl. Promising me that I could scream, yell, and holler all I wanted to because no one can hear through her soundproof walls Stella told me to let it all out, it would be good for me.

Stella took an applicator of something and began rubbing it all over my sore asscheeks making them immediately catch on fire. I found out later that that it was a secret concoction made of cayenne pepper intensifying the feeling of a whipping on my bare flesh. Giggling as I squirmed she knew that her special salve was taking affect. Once again she began flaying my asscheeks with her strap and just like she had promised me; I was screaming like a little girl. Finally tossing the strap on the bed I thought Stella was finished. My sore butt felt destroyed but Stella had other ideas yanking me down until I was bent kneeling over the side of the bed. I watched her go over to the vase next to the bed selecting a nice long cane swiping it through the air making that terrifying swishing sound. Stella told me that today I was going to get thirteen licks of the cane as hard as she could burn them into my well whipped ass.

I had never taken a caning before but I had read about it in adult magazines and always fantasized and even masturbated thinking about it. Giving me a quick swipe across my cheeks making me jump Stella called me a little bastard saying that she knew I had read something about caning but she was going to erase all the fantasies with thirteen quick swipes. Stella promised me that she is going to make me wish I had never read about getting a caning after this experience! Stella reminded that lightning never strikes twice in the same place but remember that her cane will strike thirteen times across my bare bottom searing in a permanent memory of this day.

Striking me again telling me to relax my cheeks giving me a few tantra pointers about taking painful punishment by concentrating on something else during the caning it would make the pain more endurable. Stella suggested for me to think about sucking her luscious nipples afterwards promising me I would be in her arms as soon as she finished. Obediently I relaxed my cheeks wishing I was sucking her nipples right now making a picture of the experience in my mind. I was so into the fantasy my mouth was already sucking but it was my thumb instead. Coming to my senses I could feel a slight pause and I sense with the hair rising on the back of my neck Stella was raising the cane for the first cut. I heard the swoosh of the switch through the air descending on the top of my butt smacking my flesh of all the way to the bone. The pain was so intense I didn't even have time to cry out when the second blow cut right below the first. After my first deep breath on the third cut, I continuously cried as Stella painfully laddered my bottom with welts all the way down to my legs. Each cut of the cane felt like electricity flowing through my entire body energizing my survival mode to the Max. It felt like I was being executed except I didn't die only to wake up in an extreme painful stupor. The whipping lasted all but ten seconds yet Stella had successfully landed thirteen stripes down my bare ass making even more painful welts that for sure would be sore for days to come. Even after Stella finished my whole body was still lunging forward from false blows I literally was shaking, sweating profusely, my heart was beating out of control, and weeping and sobbing crying out for mercy.

Stella immediately sat on the bed taking me into her arms pushing her right nipple into my mouth suckling me like a baby. Even though I was still in extreme pain sucking her nipples seemed to calm me down especially when she started stroking my hair softly telling me everything would be OK. I had just taken to the most severe whipping of my life from my future mother in law and now I was sucking her breast showing me a gentler and softer part of her. Stella kept telling me that she was proud of me welcoming me to family after becoming man enough to lay for her enduring my first whipping. When I finally quieted down in her arms after sucking both of her nipples Stella told me that it was now her turn to enjoy me.

Leaving me bound she helped me back up on the bed on my back with my wrists still bound together with her nylon she placed my arms on my chest. I watched helplessly as she straddled my face slowly lowering her shaven pussy onto my mouth. I could see how wet she was. Lowering her crotch on my mouth I could see her vaginal opening already dilated for action. I imagined her opening as a mouth giving me a kiss. I forgot all about my sore bottom wanting to concentrate on pleasuring Stella or perhaps face another whipping instead. Things were already looking up and I was more than willing to pleasure Stella out of fear of any more reprisal. Instructing me what to do Stella ordered me to push my tongue deep into her pussy using it like a cock. Pulling both of my ear lobes with her thumbs and forefingers gave her more leverage pulling my mouth deeper into her pussy. I didn't waste any time and began tongue fucking her something I already knew from college days. Most of the women preferred oral sex over fucking not only to save their virginity but secondly there was no evidence afterwards of discarded condoms.

Stella was obviously enjoying my tongue because she was already moaning on top of me forcefully rubbing her pussy all over my lips pushing my head into the pillow. Releasing my ear lobes to grab my cock from behind Stella promised me that I just redeemed myself from another whipping encouraging me to continue what I was doing. As she was stroking my cock with her right hand she was vigorously fingering her clitoris with her left middle finger as she enjoyed my deep tongue fucking. It didn't take long and Stella was in the throes of orgasm. To my surprise she began squirting all over my face and into my mouth with a combination of urine and pussy juices. I was forced to swallow to keep from drowning. After her initial orgasm Stella asked me to open my mouth pushing her peehole into my mouth ordering me to drink her like a pee slut. I secretly had drank pee with my college girlfriend in her shower so this was not new but I was not ready for this as she filled my mouth with urine almost gagging me. Stella had quite the control over her excretions waiting for me to swallow squirting another load of pee down my throat repeating several times until she finally emptying her bladder. Swallowing I looked back at my first time drinking golden champagne. I was hijacked by my girlfriend and three college girlfriends in their dorm room one night. Dragging me into their walk-in shower all four girls took turns pissing on my cock and in my mouth forcing me to swallow. I had to eat all four pussies afterwards then they kicked me out of their dorm room with a raging hard on and a set of blue balls.

Not even embarrassed from pissing down my throat Stella told me to clean her up with my tongue because she had another surprise for me. Using my tongue like toilet paper and my mouth like a vacuum I got rid of every last drop of urine in and around her pussy. Stella unafraid if tasting her own juices started licking my face clean giving me a huge slobbering kiss full of her juices. My cock was now rock hard and Stella took advantage of me by straddling my hips she grabbed my shaft rubbing my purple glans with her pussy juices slowly lowering herself on my dick engulfing the whole shaft with one swallow. Bound with nylons I was essentially being sexually raped by my disciplinarian. I would never think about pressing charges only to ask for more after my whipped ass healed. It was hot watching her shaved labia lips sucking me into her vagina like a hungry mouth. I was amazed how versatile a woman's pussy was.

Once she had swallowed my 7in. shaft without even moving I could feel her vaginal muscles slowly massaging and kneading my shaft providing me with as much pleasure as when she was sucking my cock. It actually felt like her pussy was sucking me. Looking me in the eyes Stella smiled as she continued pleasuring me promising me that if I was a good boy I would be receiving much more pleasure than this. Telling me not to worry about premature ejaculation Stella gave me the freedom to come inside of her whenever I was ready. Seeing this beautiful middle aged woman sitting on my cock like a goddess without moving stimulating my cock to the point of orgasm was driving me crazy with the lust. I had never felt this kind of intercourse with a woman before; it almost made me feel like dumping her daughter but I'm sure that Stella would be using my body long after we were married. Reminding me of my promise that I made that I would not have intercourse with her daughter until marriage Stella giving me more intense squeezes promised me that I could come to her whenever I felt the "urge".

Stella began twisting my nipples with her left hand and twisting her own nipples with her right hand at the same time concentrating on her vaginal muscles to massaged me. Stella's hand trailed down to her clitoris and I knew she was close to coming as I watched her slowly role her extended clitoris in her finger. I've never seen a clitoris that large sticking out of the hood almost an inch. As soon as I began shooting hot semen deep up inside of her my pulsing cock triggered her own orgasm. Soon she was squirting my belly and chest with fresh feminine come that she immediately began to massage into me. It turned on to see Stella spray me with her sexual fluids making my belly and chest glisten. Staying on top of my cock until I slowly went limp Stella thanked me for the good ride!

Slowly she lowered her body of on top of me with her legs still straddling my hips, lifting my arms above my head so that she could smuggle close to me. Giving me a deep sensual French kiss Stella showed me the softer side of her. After coming down from my orgasm, the painful throbs from the blows of the cane returned and I could feel her every stinging one of them. As she had promised I knew it would take several days for the welts to heal up. Breaking our lip lock Stella began kissing my face, neck, and shoulders licking her way to my nipples taking one at a time into her mouth sucking them hard. Already she had a hand on my cock slowly kneading it hard. I was so turned on I could've fucked her all night long but she had other ideas. After sucking my nipples Stella had me open my legs finally untying my ankles. Leaving my wrists bound she told me to keep them above my head while she played.

Bending my legs at the knees pushing them open in a V, Stella placed a pillow underneath my freshly whipped ass so that she could have access to my asshole. I watched her began to rub her two fingers into her wet pussy getting lots of juices from it. Slowly she began working her middle finger into my butthole finding my prostate slowly she began rolling her finger around and around internally massaging my P-spot. Looking me into the eyes Stella told me she was going to pleasure me in a way no one ever has before inviting me to let loose and let go because she was going to suck every last sperm cell from my cock. With a finger in my rear she slowly swallowed my cock. I could feel her tongue sliding up and down the underside of my shaft sending shivers up my spine. Along with the prostate massage she was driving me wild making me wiggle all over the bed. Biting the base of my dick Stella gave me a sign to hold still and just enjoy. Soon my whole body was rotating in rhythm with Stella's finger massaging my gland. Her mouth felt like a vacuum cleaner beckoning me to give her my semen. When Stella sensed that I was close to coming she glided her lips back up my shaft keeping only my glans in her mouth using her teeth to bite the sensitive coronal ridge sending me off into another orgasm. Crying out I must have spasmed at least ten times shooting the last of my sperm into her mouth. I could actually hear her swallowing each time I shot. Keeping her mouth around my glands intensely sucking me I gave her one last shot collapsing on the bed out of breath.

Allowing me to rest a few minutes Stella got up licking her lips with a big smile on her face. I saw her going into a dresser drawer selecting a small strap that was about 1in. wide and 18in. long. Reminding me of that she never swallows semen without punishing her victim Stella was going to give my inner thighs a good stinging what the strap. My heart raced and I began to get afraid again. This was one area that was still virgin flesh. Stella harshly told me that a good German whipping always includes stinging the inner thighs. For allowing me to come inside of her pussy and mouth I was to get twenty lashes on each side and more if I did not hold still.

Kneeling on my left side taking my left knee in her hand holding my leg open without any warning she began whipping my inner thighs with an intensity I've never felt before. It felt like I was being stung by bees one right after the other making me once gain squeal out to her. I found out later on that this part of the body is most sensitive and vulnerable to a sadistic mistress such as Stella. I could hardly hold still as she lash me twenty times as promised raising twenty large welts which I was sure would be black and blue in an hour. Still crying she grabbed my right knee and began whipping me the same way until she produced twenty equally spaced welts. Rolling me over Stella began whipping my sore butt with the strap once again. Stella must have struck me a good 50 times before throwing down the strap.

Stella pranced over to the dresser one more time and I saw her take out a harness and dildo. The dildo was quite different than the ones I've seen before having two ends that were equally proportioned. Still in tears from the strapping I watched Stella step into the leather harness buckling it tightly around her waist and under her crotch. It was hot to watch Stella push one end of the dildo into her pussy slowly fucking herself and moaning as she did it. I knew now that I was going to get fucked in sore my ass. I had told her daughter Rita about being experienced with strapon dildos and now it was coming back to haunt me. With a naughty grin on her face Stella told me she knew all about my dildo experiences so allowing her to fuck me should not be a problem. Giggling, Stella promised that she was going to fuck me anyway whether I wanted her to do me or not. It had been a week since my last time but I was sure the prostate massage helped open me up for a good fucking. I was sure Stella was more experienced than the girls that fucked me in college as well as her daughter Rita and Nikki so I was actually looking forward to it.