Mother Enslaves Future Son In-law!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming over to the bed stroking her cock Stella began bragging about how good of a buttfucker she was saying she has taken many a college boy into her bedroom opening up their rear ends to the pleasures of anal sex. . She told me that her daughter told her I was still a rookie with strapon fun but she was going to help me relax and break the homophobic barrier and fear of being gay, promising me that when she was finished training me I would be begging for her "cock". Sternly demanding me to get on all fours I quickly obeyed. Stella got up on the bed kneeling before my face and began stroking my hair and rubbing the head of the dildo across my lips telling me she got a bad report about me choking and gagging on cock saying it was about time I learned how to properly suck one, warning me that if I knew what was good for me and I didn't want another switching I had better pay attention.

My first lesson was sucking the head of her "cock" and how to use the tip of my tongue around and around the sensitive glans. My second lesson was called the "harmonica" sucking and licking the shaft up and down. My third lesson was when she pushed the dildo a good 4in. into my mouth Stella instructed me to use my tongue on the sensitive underside like a feather licking up and down. My fifth and final lesson for the day was about overcoming the gag reflex when the dildo was pushed down my throat. Having me swallow at the same time she pushed the dildo past my uvula. Gagging the first time I was able to accommodate the entire nine and shaft after several clumsy attempts. When she was able to teach me to swallow the entire shaft Stella held the back of the head telling me to take a deep breath and swallow. Slowly I felt her pushing the dildo all the way to the back of my throat until my lips pressed against the nickel ring on her harness. I was shaking and could not breathe because the dildo was blocking my airway. Stella held me tightly telling me that she owned my very breath and at any second she could take it away. Finally after 30 seconds she pulled the dildo out of my mouth and I was able to breathe gasping for fresh air quite lightheaded from the experience.

Forcing me to put all of my lessons to work at once Stella demanded that I perform fellatio on her and would not allow me to quit until I had totally satisfied her "cock". Taking the shaft in one hand I began sucking up and down using my tongue, lips, and mouth much to Stella's satisfaction. Grabbing the back of my head again she began fucking my face pushing the dildo down my throat repeatedly until it was quite sore. When she finally pulled out she told that some day I'd be sucking a real energetic stud and that I would have to learn how to endure such a mouth fucking. Slapping my face back and forth several times promising me I would make a great cock sucker.

Stella moved behind me and began rubbing the head of the dildo up and down my crack. Wondering if she should use any lube Stella opted to grab the tube of jelly squirting it directly into my anus. I could feel her fingers working my butthole making sure that it was nice and lubricated. Stella told me not to worry because her daughter and lesbian lover have no idea how to use a strapon and I was about to experience the best in the business. Telling me the girls were more interested in Cunnlingus then fucking with a strapon I was about to get fucked by a woman who loved fucking boys up the ass. Pushing several pillows under my belly telling me to get comfortable because I was going to be there for awhile and Stella began wiggling the head of the dildo into my asshole.

Before Stella pushed the dildo into my butthole she told me that fucking me was not for my pleasure but for hers alone. The dildo inside of her own pussy would be stimulating not only her G- Spot but her clitoris as well. Adding that the dildo vibrated for both of us but she was going to get most of the pleasure especially watching me squirm during the fucking. Promising me that she was not going to fuck me for five minutes like her daughter or the sorority girls telling me to get ready for the longest fuck of my life and by the time she finished both of us would be nice and sweaty perhaps if I had it in me I would be squirting a large pool of semen all over the sheets beneath me.

Settling into the pillows, placing my head down on the bed, opening my legs wide, as I knelt lifting my hips, I presented myself to Stella. Giving me several sharp slaps on my bare ass thanking me for presenting myself so nicely. I tried to force myself to relax having just taken the worst whipping of my life from this beautiful lady I still was reluctant to trust her with my asshole quite worried that she would be more than abusive. Sensing that I was still nervous, Stella in a nice soft voice began telling me that everything was going to ok ,because this fucking was going to be passionate and loving telling me to look forward to release myself to her and let her do the work. Taking a deep breath, I settled myself into the pillows once more enabling Stella to begin working the head of the dildo into my anus. I felt the head of the dildo pop between my sphincter muscles giving me a little pain making me moan aloud. Complementing me on my ability to accommodate such a large size bulb on the dildo Stella said it would not be a problem to get the rest of the dildo inserted into me as thought. Grabbing both of my hips and digging her nails into the flesh I could feel her slowly pushing her hips guiding the 9in. "cock" all the way inside of me. This was the biggest dildo ever to enter me which surprised me how easily it pushed inside.

Keeping the dildo completely buried I could feel Stella began pushing herself against me. I knew that the other end was deep inside her own vagina so I was sure she was adjusting to the new feelings. Stella commented on how I looked in front of her so innocent which turned her on promising that I would be assuming this position many times before she was finished with me. Slowly grinding her hips in a circle Stella began massaging my lower back with coconut oil providing a false sense of security at least for the moment. I still thought that any minute Stella would let out with a fury of hard fucking movements just like her daughter. My asshole was still spasming around the shaft still tight from worry but Stella kept it buried promising me that she would take good care of my butthole when I relaxed for her. After several minutes of slow grinding I finally loosened my death grip on the shaft giving in to the sensuous feelings submitting to her will. Massaging my back and whispering that I needed to relax Stella finally won me over.

I felt the dildo slowly pulling out of my asshole as Stella began the familiar fucking motions sliding the shaft in and out of my asshole with nice slow erotic wiggling movements almost like a corkscrew using only half the dildo. I've never been fucked like this before and it was a hot experience. I was actually beginning to moan making pleasureful sounds for her as a reward for her work. Complementing me on my strong muscular body Stella continued massaging and teasing me with slow methodical strokes of the dildo. For a woman she had strong hands digging into my muscles working on all the tensions within me slowly getting me to relax. I forgot all about the strict fearless woman who had just given me the whipping of my life and now I was feeling another part of her treating me to so much tenderness. I could feel the head of the dildo massaging across my prostate over and over sending shivers of pleasure up my spine. I could feel my cock getting hard as a trickle of pre-come already oozed out of my pee hole. I began to cry out Stella's name thanking her for such pleasure. Tenderly slapping me on the butt Stella promised me that she was only just getting started.

As soon as Stella knew that she had gained my confidence and my asshole was dilated, Stella warned me that she was going to begin fucking me with full strokes of the dildo. Grabbing me by the shoulders digging her nails into the soft flesh for a good hold I could feel Stella pulling the dildo all the way out of my asshole until the glans was just behind my anus. Telling me to get ready for the best ride of my life Stella drove the dildo balls deep into my asshole slapping her thighs against my bare cheeks. On every inward trust I let out a gasp as if the dildo acted like a piston pushing air out of my mouth. My hands dug into the sheets making a fist holding on for dear life. At least this time Stella had prepared me for her fury. Stella was all about technique and seduction. Having slowly loosened up my asshole making sure that it was sufficiently lubricated enabled her to relax me enough to take a good hard fucking without injuring my delicate asshole. Stella was able to fuck herself to orgasm taking me this way, something the younger women never knew how to do. Keeping my legs opened wide and my butt high in the air the only thing I could do was cry out and allow her to enjoy fucking me, using my body just like a woman. When Stella came she buried the dildo all the way into my butthole pressing her breasts against my back and began digging and clawing me with her nails crying out to the goddess thanking her for such pleasures.

Thinking that Stella was finished, I began to sit up slightly pulling the dildo out of my asshole. Cursing me Stella pushed me back down forcefully on the pillows pinching several welts on both of my cheeks causing me to cry out as a reminder that she was in charge. Pushing the dildo back into my asshole Stella began grinding away telling me never to forget that when she wears a "cock" it doesn't get limp like mine enabling her to fuck as long as she wants. Grabbing my shoulders once again Stella began fucking me rhythmically with full 8in. strokes slapping her thighs against my sore cheeks. Stella promised me that this time she was going to make me shoot my wad, instructing me to concentrate on her thrusts and go with it concentrating on my dick getting hard and shooting a load. The only consolation was that I was blessed with a prostate gland providing me with so much stimulation I got so turned on I cried out finally shooting another load of come right into Stella's hand, as promised. Making sure that she had collected the whole puddle of semen Stella told me she was going to teach me a good lesson about strapon sex. Taking the handful of juices Stella pulled the dildo out of my asshole and began lubricating it with my own come. Warning me to stay in position, I could feel her wiggling the head of the dildo back into my asshole pushing her entire semen slicked "cock" inside of me once again.

I could feel her unbuckling the harness and readjusting it so that the harness was around my own waist pulling the dildo tightly inside of my butthole. Making sure that everything was tight and that her own pussy was free to move I found out that this harness could be snapped around my own waist allowing her to freely fuck herself on her side of the dildo. Reminding me that I was here for her pleasure and not mine Stella told me to stay in position and only wiggle in slow circular movements so that the dildo could move around inside of her pussy and concentrate on her pleasure not my own. I suddenly felt her turn on the vibrator I knew now why she wanted me to come the vibrations were so intense I would have shot my wad immediately but now I had nothing more to squirt. I could feel Stella slowly begin to fuck herself on her side of the dildo. Tightening my anal muscles, I began moving as Stella instructed causing her to complement me on my technique. The vibe stimulated my prostate and I was actually getting more excited than having an erection. I fantasized about Stella fucking herself because all I could feel was her thrusts on the dildo followed by pleasureful sounds. Fucking me this way for good ten minutes Stella began to push faster and faster until she collapsed on top of me once more in the throes of orgasm. This time I could feel her shooting her own juices all over my cheeks dripping off of me and onto the sheets. Stella was out of breath panting loudly and I could feel her heart beating loudly against my own back. Keeping herself impaled on the dildo Stella was squirming all over as she enjoyed her second orgasm.

Leaving the dildo inside of me Stella moved around in front of me, lifted my head moving her crotch into my mouth so that I could service her pussy. Wrapping my arms around her I hold her tightly and began freely licking her expelled juices from around her pussy cleaning her labia lips and vagina and finally sucking her clitoris giving Stella another exploding orgasm. With a big smile on her face Stella told me that I've passed my audition and she was finished buttfucking me for the time being. Unbuckling the harness from my waist she slowly pulled dildo out of my ass. Taking the dildo out of the harness she offered me the end that was in her vagina to clean forcing it into my mouth so that I could suck and lick off the juices. When she was satisfied that it was more than clean Stella reversed the dildo offering me the dirty end that was in my own butthole. Hesitating for a moment she slapped my face back and forth forcefully pushing it into my mouth telling me not to be afraid of my own tastes cursing me to lick and suck it until it was clean. Pulling the dildo out of my mouth with a pop Stella warned me never to hesitate whenever she asked me to do something no matter how dirty I thought it was. Moving around me she stuck several fingers into my asshole collecting as much nasty tastes as she could then forced me to lick her fingers clean.

Moving behind me once more Stella spread open my asscheeks and began licking her way into my butthole treating me to the hottest and nastiest session of analictus. Unafraid of the tastes, I could feel her tongue diving deeply into my anus licking me like crazy. I was actually so would turn on I could feel my whole body shaking almost in orgasm. After several minutes of pleasuring my anus Stella held me in her arms giving me a long tongue twisting French kiss. Breaking the kiss Stella began whispering to me that she wanted me to agree to something very personal. Grabbing me by the balls and twisting Stella told me that she wanted to take me as her personal slave into her household so that I could be her personal slave and lover. Squeezing my balls even harder Stella wanted an immediate answer. Truthfully I really didn't want to think about it. I had just been treated to the most erotic time of my life and knew that there were more pleasureful times ahead. I quickly gave Stella and exciting yes to her proposal as we resumed kissing passionately with her on top of me pushing her tongue all the way down my throat.

Take a moment from the celebration Stella picked up the phone calling her daughter Rita making the announcement that I was moving in with her and I was going to be her fulltime slave. Thanking Rita for finding me she told her that I was going to be enslaved for at least six months for an intensive training session. Stella promised Rita, on the phone that my mouth, cock, asshole, and especially my bottom we're all going to be well used. I couldn't believe I just I agreed to become a slave to this dominant woman named Stella yet I was looking forward to whatever she had been her bag of tricks!

*

(This is just a teaser of life with Stella! I will be writing more in the future of Steven's training!)