Mother Fucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Willailla
Willailla
64 Followers

He got up and made to slap her on the butt, then ambled on down the hall to the bathroom, sipping on his beer.

Next to his wallet, keys and some loose change was a black 35mm film container. She popped off the plastic lid. It was half-full of small, white pills. Pep pills to keep him from nodding off on the road. She snapped the lid back on the cylinder and placed it back on the table.

*

She took off her bathrobe and straddled his buttocks, then moistened the palms of her hands with scented oil from a wooden bowl on the nightstand to began massaging him. He wasn't a tall man, about medium height, but his shouders were broad and muscular. They were also hairy. She moved her hands down the ridge on either side of his spine, spreading her fingers and kneading the fleshy love handles. She moved off his buttocks and continued to knead down the cheeks of his ass, gripping them tightly, then releasing slowly, letting her oiled fingernails scrape lightly over the warm flesh.

She knew he was becoming aroused when his asscheeks squeezed taut and he began to move against the matress with a subtle motion.

Slowly, he turned onto his back and, gripping her thighs, pulled her up to his hard cock. With one hand he placed the head against her cunt, then placing his hands on her hips, he pulled her resolutely down onto the thick staff.

He gave her several quick thrust, then arched his back up off the mattress as he shot off into her. Cum dripped from her pussy as he settled back onto the bed with a sigh of relief. He patted her thigh and closed his eyes. After a moment, Connie went to the bathroom, cleaned herself up, then took a warm, wet washcloth into the bedroom to clean his dick. He was fast asleep and snoring when she finished.

*

"Let's go cruising," Jarred said. "Get some beer at Gertrude's; see if we can't pick up some bitches; get a little."

"Yeah, right; fat chance," Deek replied.

"Never know; might get lucky, bato."

Jarred was sitting in front of Deek's computer surfing porn sites. Deek lay on his bed, hands behind his head, staring blankly at the ceiling. Both youths were barechested, wearing faded jeans and joggers.

"Besides ain't got no money," Deek said. "Don't get paid till Friday."

"Hell, you gotta have some, workin' at the drive-in and all," Jarred said, peevishly.

"Yeah, but I put mine in the bank for college, asshole; I don't have a fucking football scholarship like you," he retorted.

Jarred tapped on his mouse, unruffled, and waited for another picture to appear.

Well, uh, I'll tell yuh what; why don't we head over to my place, and I'll get some money from Peggy.

Deek hadn't seen Jarred's mother since he'd told him about fucking her. He tried to picture her naked and began to be aroused.

"OK," he said, finally. "What the hell; beats lying around here."

"I gotta take a piss," Jarred said, as they started out.

When Deek had gone on out to his Nova to wait, Jarred walked quietly into the living room and saw Connie asleep on the sofa. The TV was on low. She was wearing a pale blue shift with a zippered front; the hem had risen halfway up her thighs. Her shoulders were bare except for thin straps. She lay on her side, knees drawn up, her pink lips slightly parted, her blonde hair fixed into a pony tail.

After a moment he went out and told Deek to go on; he would follow.

"I gotta get some gas at Pete's; I'll meet you at home."

After Deek was gone, Jarred went back into the house. He knew Burt was gone, but he didn't know where or for how long, but that only made him more excited as he thought about what he had decided to do. He went back into the living room and took off his shoes and jeans.

Quietly, he pushed the coffee table out of the way and got on his knees before the sofa. His cock was fully hard; so hard that it hurt.

He reached up to brush a loose strand of hair away from her face. Her eyelids fluttered, but she remained lost in sweet dreams.

His fingers found the zipper tab and tugged at it gently.

*

Peggy and Ruth were lounging by the rectangular swimming pool when Deek strolled around to the back of the impressive stone and glass house. Both women were wearing thong-backed bikinis with skimpy triangular tops. Oak and maple trees, neatly manicured hedges and a wide-ranging lawn separated them from any would-be prying neighbors. On a round, glass-topped table, between them, sat two old-fashioned glasses full of a golden liquid and ice.

"Hi, Deek," Peggy said, giving him a warm smile, her smooth, white teeth brilliant against her tanned face. Ruth gave him a wave, one of her Tijuana Slims caught between her lips.

"I thought Jarred was over at your place?"

"He's comin'; had to get gas at Pete's."

"Want a beer?"

"Deek grinned and nodded. Not quite ever being able to get over how Peggy always treated him as if he were an adult and how his mother always treated him like a kid. She would never have offered him a beer.

She picked up a cel-phone off the table.

"Maria. Una cerveza, por favor."

She set the phone down.

"I'll tell you something, if you don't repeat it," Peggy said.

"What?" Deek asked, taking a seat in a padded chair nearby. The crystal clear water of the pool refracted angular bands of light against its blue-tiled sides and bottom as it sparkled in the sunlight. He stared at the well-formed body of the woman and wondered if Jarred had been bullshitting him.

"I think Maria likes you. She told me the other day that you were cute."

Deek smiled self-consciously and glanced down for a moment. When he looked back up, Maria was placing a long-necked bottle of dark lager on the table before him. She gave him a shy smile.

She wasn't hard to take. Long, dark hair and wide, dark eyes; smooth caramel skin. Lips and nails painted a deep, ripe red. Fresh with the flush of youth. Standing next to him, she smelled faintly of locust blossoms when they bloom in early May.


"Thanks, Maria," he murmured. He looked into eyes that spoke back to him better than words could have. She said something softly in Spanish, then was gone.

Peggy and Ruth chuckled.

"Maybe she'll teach you the horizontal lambada, if you get lucky," Ruth teased.

"He's already lucky," Peggy said, leaning toward him and tousling his hair playfully. Her full breasts swelled against the small triangles of yellow cloth covering her nipples and Deek felt his cock becoming stiff as her long fingernails tickled his scalp.

Leaning closer she whispered, "Aren't you?" Her eyes were also speaking to him.

He could smell Bacardi on her breath and the fragrant scent of vanilla tanning oil baking on her near naked body.

*

Jarred pulled the tab down to her belly, then pressing gently on her thighs, he moved her legs down until they were straight and finished pulling the tab down to the guide, slipping it off. He separated the front of her shift. She was naked underneath, not even panties. Her cunt hair was as blonde as the hair on her head. The real McCoy. His need to have his cock in her was overwhelming. Lightly, he touched her breasts with trembling hands, pressing his thumbs on the nipples. Her mouth opened a little; she sighed, but her eyes remained closed.

Slowly, very carefully, he positioned her onto her back, then spreading her legs, he got on his knees between her thighs. Leaning over he kissed her softly on the mouth, running the tip of his tongue along the furrow of her parted lips until they glistened wetly.

He could wait no longer. He placed the head of his cock against her cunt and, as he shoved it in, thrust his tongue deep into her mouth. His cock entered her fully before her blue eyes snapped opened, bewildered, staring into his. He grabbed her wrists, forcing them against the arm of the sofa above her head. He pushed hard into her, pinning her hips down. She was powerless beneath his muscular body. She twisted her face to the side.

"No!," she gasped harshly. "No! No!"

He ignored her.

"Staaaahhpiiit, Jaaarred! Staaahhpiiit! uummeeee! --" Her words broke off into a whine as she tried to wriggled from beneath him. But her struggling only made him more excited.

His cock swelled inside her; there was a sucking sound as he moved in and out; his hard belly slapped rhythmically against hers.

The rhythm picked up; his body grew taut. Connie stopped struggling. Her body gave beneath him. She closed her eyes, turning her wet lips away from his. His breath was hot and rapid against her cheek.

He came hot and fast, thrusting into her roughly, groaning loudly.

As he sat up and began putting on his pants, she turned on her side to face the back of the couch and curled up. Minutes later there was the throbbing beat of his chopper, then a diminishing roar.

*

Jarred and Ruth danced awhile to cumbia coming from a portable stereo. Then Ruth took off her top and dove into the pool. Jarred dove in after her. A moment later she squealed excitedly as Jarred tousled with her from underwater, then surfaced; with a huge grin, he tossed her red thong onto the edge of the pool.

Deek was on his fourth beer. He wasn't a big drinker, like Jarred, and he was feeling a little light headed -- and definitely uninhibited. He had a raging hard-on that threatened to bust the seams of his pants. He couldn't take his eyes off Peggy in her skimpy swimsuit.

He wanted to fuck her more than anything he had ever wanted. The four beers made him feel heady enough to think it was a definite possibility. And when Peggy sidled up to him and suggested a walk, he was feeling certain.

They walked away from the pool and the house over a smooth lawn around hedges and under sheltering maples and oaks. As they walked, she moved closer to him and placed her arm around his waist. Her bare hip moved against his. When they were secluded behind a thick clump of lilacs, she stopped and undid her top, then pushed down her bikini and stepped out of it, balancing herself with one hand on his shoulder.

She didn't say anything as she reached out and squeezed the head of his cock with her thumb and forefinger. He hadn't realized until then that the head was sticking up out of his waistband. She unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down. He wasn't wearing underwear. There was heat in her glance as she sank to her knees and gripped the base of his cock in one hand while she scraped the foreskin back over the head with her teeth. Her other hand she placed on his asscheek, playing the tips of her fingers up and down the crack, inserting the tip of a finger in his hole.

Mesmerized, Deek stared down at the perfect globes of her tits and asscheeks; both quivering firmly as she moved back and forth on him.

"Give it to me, baby," she said, taking his cock out of her mouth for a moment. "I want to swallow all of you."

It struck him that she kept her eyes on his face while she sucked him, like all those women in the porn flicks he and Jarred had watched. It made him feel tremendously powerful. He no longer felt like a boy; he was a man with a woman, a woman 'doing' him.

So. This is what it's like, he thought.

He was on top of the world.

When he came she swallowed every drop; then, with a dreamy expression on her face, she lay back on the grass, spreading her legs and held her arms up to him. Beckoning wantonly.

*

"What's the matter, mom," Deek asked.

She had just come to his bedroom door and stood, trembling, between the jambs, her face struck and pale, her fingers pressed to her throat.

"That was the coroner's office on the phone; your father had a heart attack; the state police found his rig parked on the side of an exit. He's dead."

*

Many had come to view the body at the funeral home. Fewer had come to the burial service, no doubt due to the incessant drizzle that fell from a mournful sky.

"We come into this world with nothing..." the preacher, a tall, broad-shouldered man, was saying, "and we leave again as we came. Life is but the blink of an eyelid. The swift dart of the sparrow. Only the fool covets it. The wise man puts his store in the Lord, who is our only salvation...."

Deek stood close to his mother, their hips touching, holding a black umbrella over them. No tent had been set up. The soil was soggy; the grass wet. She had taken her pumps off, holding them in her hand. Some of the women glanced at her with somber disapproval.

Before leaving the house that morning he had seen his mother take two shots of whiskey. He had never known her to drink before. He could smell the bourbon on her breath and her perfume and the more pervading smell of fresh cut hay lying wet in the fields all about. . . .

Then it was over.

People, relatives, passed by, nodding their condolences. Among them, Peggy and Ruth.

Then he and Connie were alone, waiting for the others to leave.

The Nova wouldn't start.

"It all right," she said. "We can walk back over the meadow."

They skirted the edge of Miller's field, concealed between the woods and rolls of cylindrical, 600 pound bales of hay that had been left over from last year. Black and gray, they bore no resemblance to the freshly cut green lines of hay lying in the field, needing to be turned and dried before they could be gathered.

They had left the umbrella in the car. The rain increased its tempo, plastering their hair against their scalps and clothes against their bodies.

Connie's wet summer dress, navy back with small white dots, clung revealingly to every curve. Abruptly, she stopped in her tracks; legs spread, back arched, she raised her face to the sky and brushed the rain from her oval face with the heels of her hands, then wobbled slightly, extending an arm out to her son for balance.

A sudden flash of lightning made tributaries across the face of the gray sky. There was a sharp report. A stiff wind gushed in from across the field, lowering the tops of trees.

Rain began pelting down mixed with pearl-sized hail. There were several more flashes of lightning followed by the loud booming of thunder.

Deek placed his arm around her waist and hurriedly guided her into the woods. He could feel the firmness of her body and its heat through their wet clothes as she leaned tottering against him.

They were both thoroughly soaked. They leaned up against the thick trunk of an oak that sheltered them somewhat from the force of the wind and rain.

Deek held her close, feeling her soft breasts against his chest. Her mouth was against his neck; her breath warm, moist; her lips brushing.

She moved her head back. Her blue eyes stared up into his; her lips bright red with beads of rain; her blonde bangs were flat against the rounded forehead. Vaguely, he remembered waking and, dream-like, seeing her standing naked beside his bed; her clothes lying on the floor; the blonde triangle of hair between her thighs; the thin outline of her slit. She had wanted him then, and she wanted him now. He felt his cock swelling against the clinging fabric of his crotch. He felt her hand touching, stroking, him there. Squeezing gently but firmly; communicating a need that had to be fulfilled.

His fingers found the zipper tab and pulled it down to the small of her back. As he undid the hooks of her bra, he heard her sharp intake of breath. She moved closer, grinding her pelvis into him. He pulled the dress down off her shoulders, along with the bra, letting them fall to her feet in the mud. He pulled the panties down her smooth, white hips. She clung to him naked, her face buried against his chest.

Then one of her hands reached for his buckle while the other continued to massage his fully erect cock through the cloth of his pants. Quickly, as if she'd performed the action many times, she unzipped and pulled his pants down along with his shorts. He felt the soft palm of her hand move around the swollen staff of his cock, pumping him. She tore open the front of his shirt and eagerly began kissing the muscular chest, murmuring hot, smothered words.

Kicking off his shoes, Deek stepped rapidly out of his pants, sweeping them aside with his foot; then, picking his mother up, he carried her to a patch of tall grass and placed her down on her back. She kept her arms around his neck smothering his face with lustful kisses, nipping at his lips with her teeth, sucking on his tongue and moaning hungrily.

Wildly, she writhed against him as he kneeled between her thighs. She gripped his cock with both hands and guided him into her. As he slid in, her hands frantically gripped his asscheeks, pulling him deeper. His belly touched hers. He was deep inside. She was tight. Her fingers squeezed his asscheeks; the tips of her nails trailed tantalizingly over his balls, shooting tingling sensations up and down his spine.

Then she gasped loudly as he buried his cock deep in her belly with a sharp, quick thrust and emptied his creamy load.

They lay together, unmoving, for a long time, oblivious to the rain that washed their flesh; their mouths locked together in a sated kiss, the sounds of thunder receding in the distance.

*

The phone rang. Connie rolled over on the bed, rubbing sleep from her eyes and picked up the receiver.

"Yes?" she murmured sleepily.

"Wanna take a ride?"

"Yes," she said, after a moments hesitation.

"All right. I'll be there in ten minutes. Don't wear anything."

Connie hung the phone up and glanced at her son sleeping in the nude next to her.

She would be back before he awoke.

Naked, she stood in front of the full-length mirror on the bathroom door. Turning sideways, she placed her palm against her tummy. She was beginning to show. She wouldn't be able to hide it much longer. Her breasts were becoming larger; the pink nipples were super sensitive. She was sexually aroused all the time. Insatiable.

She stood on the patio and waited. Her heart racing.

He had been cruel last time. Maybe a bit too? But she had been excited.

He would be that way again, she knew. More so, maybe. Her heart beat faster. It was in his nature.

She heard the low rumble of his motorcycle approaching in the distance, becoming louder.

She felt herself becoming wet.

~ fini ~

Willailla
Willailla
64 Followers
12