Mother Futa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, baby," he said.

"Mmmmm, hey. I want you so bad," she purred on the phone. "Why don't you come on over and give me some of that cock?"

"Isn't your mom home?"

"She is, but she's fast asleep. Trust me; she won't even know that you're here."

"I don't know, Katie. The last thing I would want is for her to walk in on us."

"Okay, baby, you don't have to do it. But, whether or not you show up, I'll be sleeping in the nude tonight. What you think about..."

"I'll be over in 20 minutes!"

"Good," she chuckled. "I'll leave the front door open. Just come on upstairs and make sure you come in quietly. You don't want mom to hear you."

Adam quickly showered and changed his clothes before getting into his car and speeding towards the Ridley house. On the way over, he stopped at the supermarket to grab a pack of condoms and some Gatorade. He tried his best to abide by the speed limit, but the promise of Katie's body was giving him a lead foot.

He slowed down after turning onto Katie's street, and pulled into the driveway as quietly as possible. He quietly entered the dark house and crept upstairs. Reaching the second floor, he could see the door to Katie's room was barely open, evident by the small crack of light streaming into the unlit hallway. He could hear the sound of a woman voice moaning, "Yeah, suck me good."

Adam could tell that Katie was definitely watching porn, and futanari porn at that. He crept quickly to the door and slowly opened it, ready to admonish his girlfriend for tempting fate by blasting the audio on her porn. He was completely unprepared for what awaited him in the bedroom, for it caused him to drop the plastic bag that held the condoms. Apparently, Katie was not alone in room, and her mother was definitely not asleep. What Adam was seeing in the room caused a very strange question to pop into his head.

Why is Katie sucking on her mother's cock?

He stood there like a deer caught in headlights, even after Mrs. Ridley let out a yelp and grabbed the sheet off the bed so that she could cover her naked body. Katie looked at her boyfriend pleasantly, acting as if he had just walked in on her doing her homework. He sure was grateful that she decided to speak, because he really wasn't sure of what to say.

"Oh, hey, baby!" Katie said as she wiped a bit of pre-cum from her mouth with her hand. "I'm glad you made it."

"Katie!" Mrs. Ridley yelled. "What is he doing here?!?" She looked at him and said, "Adam, this isn't what it looks like!"

"It's exactly what it looks like," Katie said to me. "You just caught me giving a blowjob to my futanari mother."

"NO!" her mother cried.

"Yes! Mom, I wanted Adam to see us together. I know the two of you are attracted to each other."

His eyes went even wider as he said, "Baby, it was my fault! I admit it!"

"No, it's alright," she said as she ran off the bed and into his arms. "I saw the two of you kissing in the kitchen last night, but it's exactly what I wanted. That's also why I purposely watched that futanari porn in front of you yesterday."

"You....You did?"

"Yeah, just to make sure," Katie said. "And, now that you're here, I have a bit of a confession to make. My ex-boyfriend didn't get me pregnant..." Katie looked back at her mother. "...she did."

Adam could feel his previous meals starting to surface; he was so ready to vomit on the spot. "You mean...she's a man?!?"

"Oh, no, baby," Katie said, patting my chest. "She's definitely a woman. Here, let me show you."

Katie went over to her mother, still standing in the corner of the room as she tried to keep herself covered, and grabbed at the sheet.

"Come on, Mom," Katie said. "Let Adam see the rest of you."

"No, please!" Mrs. Ridley cried. "I'm begging you, Katie."

Katie giggled as she continued to play tug-of-war with her mom for the sheets. Adam remained where he was, too stunned to move or speak, watching the struggle between his girlfriend and her mother. Suddenly, Katie lunged forward and grabbed at her mother's crotch under the covers. Mrs. Ridley let out a loud moan as Katie's hand made a clear stroking motion that was all too familiar to him. The stalemate between them had clearly ended.

"Oooh, mommy," Katie said. "You're still so hard."

Mrs. Ridley made no reply, but simply relinquished her grip on the bed sheets, allowing them to fall to the floor. Adam stood there, gazing at the obscenely large phallus that extended from her pelvis. If he was seven inches while erect, then Mrs. Ridley had to be at least twelve!

Completely putty in her daughter's grip, Mrs. Ridley allowed Katie to pull her into the bed. She lie on her back and squeezed her chest, as she continued to moan with her eyes shut tight. Katie knelt beside her mother's body, using her free hand to lift her mother's large pair of testicles while continuing to jerk her off with the other hand.

"Come closer, babe," she bade Adam. "You can see my mom's pussy right here."

Adam, still dazed, shuffled forward and peered at Mrs. Ridley's exposed crotch. Though her genitals were covered in a lush tuft of blonde pubic hair, Adam could still discern the wet pair of lips through it all. Her female liquids made her pubes glisten.

"And, here's the clit," Katie said as she pinched the tiny nub at the top of her mother's womanhood.

Mrs. Ridley began to thrash and moan in the bed. Adam continued to stare at her as she drowned in her own lust. The prim and proper woman he had seen before seemed to have been a stranger to him. Without her conservative dress, Mrs. Ridley actually had a great body. She had large, rounded breasts with wide, dark pink areolas, perky nipples, a taut and toned abdomen, thick thighs, and a gorgeous backside.

"Adam," Katie said after taking her hands off of her mother and getting off the bed. "I want you to fuck her."

"But, Katie..."

"Don't bother protesting; I know that you want to."

She looked downwards to his crotch, which showed evidence of how he really felt about her proposal. With a smile, she unfastened his shorts and pulled them down with his boxers.

"Get naked," she commanded.

Adam quickly obeyed and discarded his shirt, shoes and socks. When he was naked, Katie rubbed her hands all over his body.

"Put this on first, baby," she purred, as she pressed one of the condoms he had bought into his hand.

After Adam fastened the condom onto his dick, Katie walked behind him and gently pushed him towards the bed. He climbed onto the mattress, positioning himself between Mrs. Ridley's spread legs. He seemed to find himself hypnotized by her throbbing phallus, as if it had put into some kind of trance that filled him with an insatiable lust.

"Adam," Mrs. Ridley moaned. "Please, take me. I want you so much."

Adam reached down, lifted her hairy ball sac, and pushed his stiff rod into her quivering womanhood.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! AHHHHHH!" Mrs. Ridley screamed.

Adam was totally unprepared on how tight she was. He gritted his teeth, feeling as though he had just stuck his dick into some kind of vacuum-sealed hole. Involuntarily, he grabbed her shaft and held on for dear life as he tried his best to fuck her without cumming too soon.

"Yessss," Mrs. Ridley moaned. "Grab my cock while you fuck my pussy."

"See, Adam?" Katie said. "I knew that you would like it."

His only reply was a grunt as he continued to plow Mrs. Ridley. His hands were becoming wet as her rod slickened itself with sweat and pre-cum. Katie crawled back onto the bed behind Adam and grabbed his waist. She began to thrust her hips back and forth against his body, forcing him to match the increased speed. Her boyfriend and her mother began to moan even louder, as they were totally unprepared for the intensified rhythm of their copulation.

"Yeah, fuck her harder!" Katie said. "This is the way my mama likes to feel it in her pussy! Isn't that right, mama?"

"YEEEEEES! FUCK MEEEEEE!"

Adam could barely stand it; every amorous noise that came out of Mrs. Ridley would remind him of the previous night that they first shared those forbidden kisses and caresses downstairs in the kitchen. She should have been his that night; he was determined to make up for that right now. He bit his lip and let Katie guide the force of his thrusts.

Realizing that his hands were still gripping her mother's large futanari dick, he began to stroke her off, causing her gasp and thrash about the bed more wildly. Mrs. Ridley toes curled as she tried her best to ride the waves of increasing pleasure. Her fingers dug into the mattress as the young man continued to drill her.

"Mmm, nice one, baby!" Katie said, commending her boyfriend. "She loooooves it when you do that to her."

"Katie," Adam whimpered. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Me, too!" Mrs. Ridley cried.

"Go ahead, both of you!" Katie yelled. "Cum...cum...CUM!"

Adam dug his fingers into Mrs. Ridley's penis as his own released its payload into the condom. Seconds later, he watched in awe as Mrs. Ridley ejaculated as well. Copious streams of yellowish-white slime rocketed into the air, hitting the unmoving ceiling fan above. A few other spurts simply rained down on the three, pelting them like heavy rain. Never before had Adam seen so much cum.

As the three of them panted from their exertions, Mrs. Ridley's oversized rod wilted to flaccidity. Adam looked down to see a puddle of cum still pooling out of her dick. As he had done the day before, he collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

When he awoke, he found that it was only he and Katie in the bed. He looked around the dark room, but found no trace of his girlfriend's mother. Looking at the alarm clock, we saw that it was almost eleven.

He got out of bed, pulled the condom off, and threw it into the wastebasket. Not bothering to clothe himself, he walked down the hall to Mrs. Ridley's bedroom. Though he had just finished a round of exceptional sex a few hours ago, he was rock hard by the time he made it to the door. The lust within him caused him to scoff at the idea of knocking; he simply opened the door and walked into the bedroom. He closed the door behind him before going any further.

Thankfully, the moonlight was shining through the blinds, gently illuminating the room. Adam saw the older woman fast asleep on her bed, lying supine and completely nude as she softly snored. He walked over to the bed, gently climbed in, and began massaging her enormous member. She began to stir in her sleep for a few seconds before her eyes fluttered open. She let out a yawn, sat up, and turned on her bedside lamp.

"Adam," she said, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "What are you doing in here?"

"I wanted to be in bed with you," Adam said.

Mrs. Ridley smiled at him. "I can't believe you want a woman like me. Anyway, I came in here so that I wouldn't wake you or Katie. It's getting late. Shouldn't you be getting home?"

"I sent my dad a text. Besides, it's Spring Break." Adam said as he continued to rub her cock. "Please, Mrs. Ridley, let me stay."

"Mmmm, of course you can stay," she said, reaching over and reciprocating Adam's handjob with one of her own. "But, if you're going to be in my bed, then you'll have to call me Martha."

"Okay, Martha."

"Oh, Adam, I can't believe how big you are," she moaned as he became more erect in her grip.

"But not as big as you, Mrs... I mean, Martha."

She spread her legs wide. "Why don't we do a little comparison?"

Adam moved so that he was sitting directly in front of Martha, spreading his legs over hers. The two pressed their dicks together, gazing down at the difference in their lengths.

"Katie measured me at 7 inches," Adam told her. "So you must be a full foot."

"I might be bigger," Martha said. "But yours sure did feel good inside of me."

She grabbed both of their rods, still pressed to each other, and began to rub them with both hands. Adam's toes curled from the feeling of her soft hands on his privates.

"Does that feel good, Adam?" Martha asked.

"Yes....don't stop...nngh...I love it when you touch me there."

"Mmmm. I can tell that we're going to be very good friends."

Martha stopped her hands, got on her knees, and leaned forward so that her face was inches from his.

"Now that our dicks have kissed, we should, too," she purred.

Adam gulped with desire, leaned forward, and kissed her on the mouth. Unlike the kiss he got from Katie, this kiss was devoid of romance; this was a kiss of pure sensuality. Though his eyes were closed, he was mentally amazed at the way her tongue probed every crevice of his mouth. When she was done, she disengaged her mouth from his, gave his cheek a long lick, and rested her head upon his shoulders. Adam's heart was beating rapidly with anticipation.

"Fuck me again," she whispered into his ear.

Adam reached up and grabbed her enormous flesh globes, giving them a series of generous squeezes. Martha arched her back, moaning loudly as Adam massaged her chest.

"God, you have some big titties," Adam said.

"36G," Martha said. "And they are all yours."

Adam grabbed her and buried his face in rack. "Ohhhhh...I can't believe you were hiding such an amazing body under that ugly dress. Your amazing boobs....your big cock...and your sexy ass."

Adam gave Martha's butt cheeks a squeeze, making her squeal and giggle. Her laughing soon devolved into groans of pleasure as she felt Adam sucking on her nipple.

"Dammit, Adam!" she cried as she stroked his hair. "Don't be such a tease! I need your cock right now!"

She pushed him down onto his back and quickly straddled him. Adam looked up at her with a mixture of shock and arousal as she lifted her ball sac and lowered her hungry twat on his burning cock. Adam felt jolts of pleasure shooting throughout his body as he entered her sweltering, soggy womanhood.

"Ohhhh! This is all I ever wanted! A nice horny young man to give me his cock!" Martha wailed as she bobbed up and down his shaft.

"Martha!" Adam cried. "I...shouldn't I put on a condom?"

"Nooooo! I want to feel you shooting inside of me! Ohhhhhh"

Martha kneaded her tits as she rode Adam. She could feel her nuts slapping against Adam's pelvis every time she descended upon him. Her own rod was the hardest it had been in months, already dripping pre-cum onto her young lover's body. She leaned forward and began rubbing it into his skin.

"Yesssss. Does that feel good, Adam?" Martha asked as she reached forward to tweak his nipples.

"God, yes!"

"I'm glad, because I want you to spend your entire Spring Break in bed with me. What do you say?"

"YES!" Adam shouted before reaching up and grabbing Martha by her cock with both hands and giving it a vigorous rubbing. "I want you and your futanari body EVERY...FUCKING...DAY!"

Martha wailed as she thrashed her head back and forth, sending her extremely long braid flying through the air. Adam still couldn't get over how beautiful she looked right now. However, the two of them knew that they were approaching their peak, with their respective testicles swollen with semen.

"OHHHHHHHHH!" Adam roared as he was the first to break. His legs flailed wildly as he surrendered his love juice to Martha's innards.

"Yes!" Martha cried. "I can feel your cum! Oh, Adam, rub my cock more. I....I'm gonna cum....GONNA CUM ALL OVER YOU!"

"Give it to me!" he moaned.

Adam found his wish fulfilled a few seconds later, as the giant penis sent a long stream of white fluid shooting into his face. Several more spurts followed, leaving Adam coated in a thick layer of Martha's semen. She rolled off of him and sat on the edge of the bed, panting as she felt her dick wilt and continue to drip cum onto the bedroom carpet.

"Whew! That's the most I've shot out in a long time," Martha said.

Adam sat up in the bed, sore and soaked. "That was amazing."

Martha looked over at him and chuckled. "Oh, my! I seemed to have made a mess all over you."

"Ehhh, it's not so bad." Adam licked off some of the cum off of his face. "You actually taste pretty good."

"Here, let me help."

Martha turned around and started licking her own cum off of Adam's body. Though his dick was sore and tired, he still felt a pang of longing in his crotch as the older woman bathed him with his tongue.

"Why don't we go into the shower?" he suggested.

"Sure," Martha said as she stood up, yawning and stretching.

Adam hopped off of the bed, ran into the bathroom, and turned the water on in the shower. After the water got sufficiently warm, he stepped inside and let the cascade rinse all the sweat and seed off of his body. Wondering where his lover was, he poked his head out to find her sitting on the toilet.

"Aren't you coming in?" he asked.

"I'll be right there, dear. I just have to tinkle."

Adam stepped out of the shower, still wet. "You can pee out of your dick?"

Martha smiled at his amazement. "It's funny, but I can actually pee out of either hole."

Adam crouched down in front of her on the toilet. "Let me see!"

"Adam, that's dirty!" Martha exclaimed. "Oh, look what you've done to me."

Adam watched her futa-cock slowly harden to its full 12 inch length.

"Now, I can't pee without making a mess," Martha complained.

"Why don't you do it in the shower?" Adam asked. "I do it all the time."

"So do I," Martha confessed as she rubbed her thighs together.

She rose from the toilet and made her way into the shower with Adam. Under the running water, Adam watched with rapt wonder as she crouched down, grasped her penis with both hands and aimed at the tile wall. With a grunt, she let loose a stream from her hairy pussy. Adam saw the yellow liquid carried off by the bathwater into the drain.

"Beautiful," he murmured.

"That's not all," Martha grunted. "Ahhhhh"

The urine stopped coming out her nether lips, instead coming out of her enormous pecker, but with greater intensity. The shower became filled with the odor of hot, steamy piss as Martha continued to relieve herself. After a few minutes, she was finally done.

"Whew, I feel much better," she said with a smile as she turned to face Adam. "Now, come here and let me wash you."

After the two had spent the better part of an hour kissing and bathing each other, they exited the shower and dried themselves off. Martha changed the linens on the bed, and the two climbed in and got underneath the fresh quilt. Adam embraced her and the two began to kiss each other.

"Oh, Adam," Martha moaned. "I never dreamed that a 19 year old boy would want to share a bed with a 40 year old woman like me."

"You are a dream come true," he breathed to her.

Martha yelped as she felt his teenage hands wrapping around her stiff rod. "Ohhhh, no, sweetheart! It's time for bed; we can play all day tomorrow."

"Really?" Adam said with childlike glee.

"Yes," she said. "Adam, I was serious about what I said earlier. I want you in my bed for the entire Spring Break. I already took the week off from my job at the post office, because Katie promised me a week of non-stop sex...though, at the time, I didn't know that that meant you. Believe me, you'll need a good night's sleep if you're going to keep me satisfied."

"Okay," he said, taking one hand off of her dick and fondling her breast.

"Oh, you are incorrigible!" Martha said before giving him a quick kiss. "Go to sleep, lover boy."

12