Mother Futa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Adam, I know it's asking a lot, believe me. I wanted to ask you later, when you felt more comfortable with me. We can always..."

"Yes."

Martha was stunned. "A-are you sure?"

"Yes, I'll do it. Katie...please don't tell her."

"Oh, it'll be our secret, sweetheart." Martha whispered as she put a hand to his cheek. "Maybe we should go take that shower."

"No, it's all right." Adam assured her. "I want to taste you...all of you."

"Okay."

She then sat on the bed, leaning her back against the headboard, and spread her legs wide. Adam lie down between her legs face-forward and face-to-face with her crotch. Her nether regions exuded a strong, heady scent, which wasn't quite masculine to him, but quite strong, nonetheless.

"It's okay, Adam," Martha said, as she squeezed her enormous breasts in anticipation. "Let me talk you through it. Why don't you start by sucking on the tip, first?"

Adam nodded and sat up a bit, so that his lips were near the tip of her member. He eyed the enormous glans, which reminded him of a fleshy, oversized strawberry, glistening with dew. Without any further delay, he pressed lips to it and slowly let it slide between them. Adam began to suck the salty pre-cum out of the head. He heard a low, guttural moan escape from Martha's lips.

"Yes, Adam! Ooooohhhhhh! Damn, you...you're doing so well."

Even as Adam continued to give fellatio to his big-dicked female lover, his mind raced. One part was trying to focus on giving good head, attempting to recall the times that Katie had pleasured him with her mouth. Another part was shocked at what he was doing, but, at the same time, surprised at how enjoyable it was.

"Good! Ah! You're amazing. Now, for the next part: I want you to lick my shaft, Adam."

Adam took his mouth off and replied, "Yes, Martha." He stuck out his tongue and pressed against the hot, veined skin of her rod.

Closing his eyes, Adam was able to focus entirely on Martha's dick. The saltiness of her skin, the feel of the stray pubic hairs he encountered with his tongue, and the warmth of her flesh. Martha's moans turned into giggles, as she felt her paramour licking her cock as though it were an ice cream cone. She wanted to tell him how good he was at giving head, though she didn't want to risk wounding his masculinity. Though, she had no qualms about telling him how good it felt.

After a few more minutes of licking, Adam surprised her by pressing his face into her hairy testicles, inhaling the deep scent of her fragrant crotch. Seconds, later, of his own accord, he took one of her balls into his mouth and began to suck on it, like it was a meaty, fuzzy jawbreaker. Clearly, he must have been doing a good job, as Martha began to writhe and moan.

"Ah! Unnnngh! That feels wonderful! Oh, Adam!"

Adam alternated and sucked on the other testicle, while giving Martha and nice handjob.

"No, no no!" Martha wailed.

"What's wrong?" Adam said, raising his head from her nuts.

"No more handjobs, please, I want to feel more of your mouth!"

Before he could react, Martha grabbed his head with both hands and forced it back down. Unfortunately, Adam found his mouth full of 3 inches of Martha before he could resist. He forced her hands away with his own, nonverbally making it clear that this was all he could take, and that he was not going to deep-throat her. With all of his effort, he sucked her, trying to remember to breathe through his nose, lest he suffocate on Martha's cock. He felt her running his fingers through his hair, guiding his head as it bobbed up and down.

"Yes, Adam! Ohhhhhh! This is what I've dreamed of!"

Adam tried his best to alternate between the previously learned methods of pleasing her staff and balls, taking care to avoid handjobs, which would displease her. He licked the shaft, suckled her gonads, and sucked on the glans and her dick. He even fondled her nuts, rolling the huge, egg-sized testicles between his fingers.

"Ohhhhhh, Adam, I'm....!"

With barely any warning, Martha came inside of his mouth, filling it with her hot chowder. Adam desperately tried to swallow as much as possible, but was wholly unprepared for the torrent that coursed into his mouth. Martha watched the young man spring back, coughing and gasping as he frantically tried to swallow the cum. Some of it was even coming out of his nose. She continued to cum, both on him and the bed.

After Adam's mouth was clear, she asked, "How was it?"

"That was...different. Did I do well?"

"You were excellent, sweetheart." She crawled over and kissed him. "Good job."

"Maybe...if you're lucky...I'll do it for you again."

"I'd like that, I'd like it very much." Martha looked down at Adam's crotch. "Oooh, goody. Looks like you're hard again."

"Yeah, I guess so."

12