Mother Futa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing she knew, she was on her back, Laurel ass and crotch in her face, and Laurel's mouth on her dick. Eagerly, she took one of Laurel's almost-hairless testicles into her mouth and began to suck on it. Though Laurel's mouth was full of cock, she let out a contented moan. Martha could even hear Laurel's toes curling. She dug her fingers into the beautiful buttocks of the attractive lawyer giving her a blowjob.

Martha's tongue trailed its way from Laurel's nuts and upwards towards her vagina. She felt Laurel's body tense with delight as she began to pleasure her womanhood with her mouth. She found that Laurel was already so wet before she had begun to taste her. The two said nothing to each other, but continued to lick each other's crotches. Martha kept expecting Laurel to move on to her pussy, but it seemed as though she was really enjoying Martha's cock.

Martha didn't mind in the slightest; the last mouth that had been on her dick had been that of her daughter's boyfriend, Adam. Now that she thought about it, Laurel and Adam were about the same length, a healthy 7 inches. Unfortunately, Martha hadn't had sex in almost a month. Usually, Adam or her daughter Katie would be the one to help her hammer one out, but with Katie nearing the halfway point on her pregnancy, and both Martha and Adam working jobs and looking after her at the same time, there was barely any time for sex. She was looking forward to a long-awaited release.

With a loud slurp, Laurel took her mouth off of Martha's dick, crawled off of her, and got off of the bed.

"Laurel, what's wrong?" Martha's heart fell. Was Laurel having second thoughts?

"I'm sorry," Laurel said as she reached into her nightstand. "I need to do this."

Martha watched as Laurel pulled out some condoms and lube. The worry immediately vanished from her mind as Laurel rolled a condom over her saliva-covered penis. Following her lead, she ran over to where she dropped her handbag, pulled out her coin purse and took out a condom. After putting on her condom, she swallowed a couple of orange birth control pills for good measure. She turned to face Laurel, who was stroking her loins excitedly.

"Get on the bed, Martha," Laurel said in a hushed, desperate voice. "I'm sorry, but I haven't had pussy in a long time."

"That makes two of us. So, why don't you get on the bed first? I'm going to ream you for all the teasing you did today."

Laurel snarled before running at Martha and grabbing her. The two futanari wrestled, their bodies full of sweat, heat, fury, and lust as they both fell into the bed. Martha was surprised at how deceptively strong Laurel was. In the dim light of the room, Martha could see the muscles on Laurel's arms and legs rippling as she struggled. Martha couldn't remember the last time she wanted to fuck someone so badly.

Unfortunately, Laurel was clearly winning the fight. Martha faintly recalled Laurel telling her during one of their previous dates that she frequented a gym; apparently, Martha should have asked to join her. She finally had Martha on her back, and was squeezing her breasts with artful sensuality.

Martha looked up at Laurel, whose face was already full of triumph. Martha gave a weary, throaty chuckle as she watched Laurel force her thighs apart and inject herself into Martha's wet pussy. Both women filled the air with lusty screams.

"Ohhh, Martha!" Laurel crowed. "AW, YEAH! AIIIIIII!"

"Oh, fuck me!"

"I know! It's just that...I'm scared to start moving. I...really think I'm going to cum soon."

"Then, cum, Laurel," Martha purred. "It's okay."

Truthfully, Martha wanted Laurel to finish so that she could fuck her. She intended to pounce immediately after Laurel came. As Laurel began moving her hips back and forth, Martha did all in her power to break her staying power. She batted her eyes, let out some mostly genuine moans, and used the patented move that she used on Adam. She raised both of her breasts up to her face and put both of her stiff nipples into her smiling mouth.

She saw Laurel's eyes flutter, and watched those perky tits heave with each motion. She grabbed Martha's left leg and hoisted it straight into the air. Martha grew aroused as the lovely lawyer kissed, licked and nibbled at her leg. She could feel Laurel's hot breath as she put her panting mouth against her skin. She gave a squeal as Laurel reached down with a free hand and start playing with Martha's testicles.

Martha's eyes rolled as Laurel pleasured her balls. To add to her surprise, Laurel start to move her hips even faster. It seemed as though her plan to make Laurel cum had failed. To make matters worse, she could feel her penis throbbing; it might be her that would be the one to orgasm first. She didn't care, she just decided to simply lie there and enjoy the feeling.

Laurel gave out a gasp and suddenly lurched forward, planting her hands so that she was propping herself up over Martha. The two women looked deep into each other's eyes, knowing that either of them could be the one to cum first. A rush of triumph entered Martha's heart as she saw Laurel's face falter. Three grunts simultaneously accompanied the bursts of seed Martha felt entering the condom inside her. The panting Laurel collapsed atop of Martha, who wrapped her arms around her.

"Oh, god, that felt wonderful."

"It sure did," Martha agreed. "But you don't have to call me 'god'."

Laurel chucked as she planted a kiss on Martha's cheek and carefully extricated her throbbing member from Martha's snatch; she pinched the end of the condom and pulled herself out. Martha watched as Laurel got off the bed and pulled the used condom off. Laurel's half-limp penis was still dripping semen on the floor.

"Let me go clean up a bit and put another rubber on," Laurel told her. "After that, I want you to fuck the shit out of me."

It took the utmost restraint for Martha to stay in bed after that statement. She wanted so badly to run in after her and rape her on the bathroom floor, but she knew that Laurel needed to keep her pecker covered. Though they had she taken birth control pills, she couldn't risk coming into contact with any of Laurel's sperm. She already had to deal with another unplanned pregnancy, which was a result of a night of passion with her own daughter. Playing it safe was the way to go.

As Laurel reentered the room with a fresh condom on, Martha sat up excitedly. The petite blonde climbed into the bed and stood over Martha's waiting dick. She locked eyes with Martha as she lowered herself onto the fleshy pillar that was her dick. Martha's ears were delighted to hear the sharp inhale that Laurel emitted after the tip penetrated her.

"UUUNGH!" Laurel groaned. "Damn, it's like sitting on a fucking tree...OHH!" She looked down at their united loins with an expression of shock on her face. "I...I can't believe I got it all in! Ahhhh!"

Laurel screamed as Martha began thrusting up into her pussy, slamming her large dick into her twat vigorously. She wrapped her arms around her lover's waist, smiling as she ravaged her. Laurel's small nickel-shaped areolae bounced madly; Martha couldn't decide whether she wanted to stare at them, or at Laurel's lust-wracked face.

"Yesssss," Martha growled. "I've been wanting you all day!"

"Yes, I...I know! I want you...I want you...I WANT YOU!"

"You like riding my big futa dick?"

"YES! FUCK ME!"

Laurel wrapped her legs around Martha, but, nonetheless, the other woman still had enough space to ram herself into Laurel's weeping cunt. Martha took one of Laurel's stiff nipples into her mouth and began sucking on it, causing her to devolve into another fit of wailing. Laurel hugged Martha's head closer to her chest, running her fingers up and down Martha's braid, before gripping it tightly.

"Ohhhhh, yes, Martha! Give me that cock! GIVE...ME...THAT...COCK!"

Martha was only able to give a few more pumps before she climaxed. Even in the throes of her orgasm, she hoped that the condom would be able to contain the gargantuan amounts of semen that she was expelling. In order to make sure that a minimal amount spilled, she rolled the two of them over to their sides. The two women lie together, their bodies still intertwined in a hot, sticky embrace. Martha reached down towards her pelvis, and pinched the opening of her condom and carefully pulled out of Laurel.

Though she wanted do nothing but lie beside Laurel, she begrudgingly removed herself from the bed to discard the condom.

"Wait," Laurel said, sitting up in the bed. "Let me see."

Martha obliged her, pulling the condom off and holding it for her to see. The latex sheath was sagging noticeably from the weight of the semen it held inside. Laurel's eyes goggled in amazement.

"Jeez, it looks like an entire defensive line dropped their spunk into that thing! I seriously can't believe you made that much."

"Well, let me get rid of it. I'll be right back."

Martha quickly made her way to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. After taking a quick leak through her penis to clear her urethra, she dumped all the semen out of the condom and into the toilet. Then, she vigorously washed out the inside with hot water and soap from the sink before finally tossing the condom into the trash. Though Dr. Robinson had made sure to coat her condoms with a powerful spermicide, she didn't want to run the risk of Laurel retrieving any of Martha's sperm to impregnate herself. Once she was done with her business, she happily went back to the bedroom, finding Laurel under the covers.

"God," Laurel said, smiling as she gazed at Martha's body. "I still can't believe you've been lugging around that python between your legs."

"Don't worry," Martha said, climbing into bed with her. "It'll be back at full strength in about 5 minutes."

"Seriously?!?"

"Yep. It's a blessing and a curse."

"Well," Laurel said, wrapping an arm around her lover. "It sure is a blessing to me."

She then lavished another kiss upon Martha's lips, snaking her tongue into her mouth as well. The two women giggled and hummed as they kissed each other, their hands running amok under the sheets. After their mouths had parted, they simply lie in each other's embrace. The room was quiet while they took a short respite. Outside, they could faintly hear the sound of fireworks.

"Wow," Martha remarked. "I can't believe people are still shooting off fireworks."

"Yeah, it's well past 10 PM," Laurel agreed.

Martha's face blanched. "Oh, shoot! It's late! I should be getting home."

Laurel grabbed Martha's arm as she tried to exit the bed. "Martha, calm down! What's your hurry? Why don't you stay the night? Tomorrow is Sunday."

Martha paused to consider the invitation. "I should really get back to Katie..."

"I'm sure Adam's over there taking good care of her. Just call and check in on them."

Martha agreed, retrieving her cell phone from her bag and calling Katie while seated on the bed next to Laurel. Her daughter was fine; both she and Adam were at the house, watching fireworks from the back porch. Martha tried to do her best to tell her daughter that she was spending the night at Laurel's house without causing any sense of awkwardness or excitement.

"It's fine, mom. Adam planned on spending the night here anyways."

"I'm glad. I'll call you tomorrow morning to see how you're doing."

"Okay, mom. Have a good night. I love you."

"I love you, too, sweetheart. Tell Adam thanks."

After hanging up, she noticed Laurel kneeling directly in front of her and staring deep into her eyes. Laurel put her hands on Martha's knees and gently pushed her thighs apart. Martha dropped the phone on the nightstand as she watched her girlfriend bow her head and lick Martha's cock.

"I have you all to myself," Laurel cooed. "Just sit there while I lick your pole."

Martha reflexively put her hand on the top of Laurel's head, stroking her hair as she enjoyed the fellatio.

12