Mother Futa Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SHIT! No wonder my mom likes you."

"Ohhhh, but, Katie, I like you, too!" Laurel said as she reached forward to squeeze Katie's breasts.

"Nooooo, not so hard! They're sensitive!"

"Mmmm, I see you inherited these nice tits from your mother." Laurel growled as she began pumping her hips. "Here, Martha. Open wide!"

Laurel squeezed Katie's nipples, causing milk to spray onto Martha's face. Martha opened her moaning maw wide to catch the tasty beverage, letting it fall on her tongue. She'd have to do her best to not drink too much for the remainder of Katie's pregnancy, lest there be none left for the baby. Her hands wandered down to the young girl's belly, where she caressed and cradled the convex dome that contained her girlfriend's child/grandchild. On paper, the situation sounded absurd, but right now it felt so delightfully perverse.

"What a wonderful ass you have," Laurel purred as she smacked Katie's blushing rump. She chuckled after hearing Katie give a startled yelp.

"Oh, I swear, you're gonna run me right through with that big cock of yours!"

"It might just happen...umph!"

Laurel reached forward and started running her fingers through Katie's golden hair. She wanted so badly for this to last all night, but she could feel herself reaching the point of climax. She was about to finish what she had started with Adam, and she would do it within Katie's ass.

Suddenly, she felt another hand joining hers on the back of Katie's head. Looking over, she saw Martha using her hand to guide Katie's head down to hers. Mother and daughter shared a tender lover's kiss as they continued to enjoy the union of their bodies, their minds lost to the influence of the futanari pheromones. For Laurel, that kiss was enough to send her over the edge. Try as she might to hold out for a synchronized orgasm, she grunted loudly as she filled her condom with semen.

"Oh, Katie...Oh, Martha...that felt so fucking yummy," she breathed.

"You see, Katie?" Martha said. "My girlfriend just came in your ass. What do you think about that?"

Katie made no reply, save for gripping the sheets tighter as her mother rammed her long cock into her womanhood. Laurel carefully removed herself from Katie while keeping a firm grip on the opening of the condom. She obviously didn't have to worry about getting Katie pregnant; Martha was an entirely different matter. Their mutual doctor, Henry Robinson, who was the world's foremost expert on futanari, had repeatedly impressed upon them of the potency of futanari sperm, and how futanari could only be impregnated by their own kind. She didn't need a stray drop getting Martha pregnant...well, at least not yet.

Even after she'd left the bed to properly dispose of the full condom, she came back to find Katie and Martha still going at it. She could feel her tired cock twitching with excitement as the two neared climax. She was transfixed by the sight of Martha's strong cock sliding in and out of her daughter's furry love hole. Her girlfriend's testicles bounced up and down as she slapped audibly against Katie's loins. She was glad that both she and Martha had been wearing a condom, for, surely, if Katie had taken both of their loads into her body, it might have overwhelmed her poor body.

"Oh, Katie...Mommy's going to cum...no...noo...MMMM!"

Martha clutched her daughter close as she spurted her ejaculate into the condom. She felt as though her brain had just exploded. She didn't even fight it when Katie rolled off of her body.

"Mmmm...I see you quite enjoyed your daughter's pussy, lover," Laurel cooed as crawled onto the bed to lie beside Martha. She grabbed Martha's bare breast, teasing the still-hard nipple upon it.

"Yes," Martha agreed. "I sure did, but that's because it's been a while."

"Well, I certainly hope that I get to try it for myself."

"Soon is possible," Katie panted. "But definitely not tonight. I'm all kinds of sore."

"That makes two of us," Adam said, emerging from out of the bathroom. "I'm actually a bit hungry, too."

"I could definitely go for some leftover pot roast."

"Aw, you kids are no fun. Are you sure you don't want to play some more."

"Maybe later," Katie said. "We'll leave the two of you alone."

The naked teens left the bedroom and closed the door behind them. Martha got out of bed and disposed of her full condom, taking care to wipe her loins with a washcloth before returning to bed with a new rubber on. Laurel pounced upon her at once, sucking on Martha's wobbling teats.

"You really love these babies, don't you?"

"I sure do. I'm glad that I have a girlfriend with a rack like yours. Drives me fucking crazy."

"Well, after you're done, go grab another condom; I want you to give it to me in my pussy."

"And the ass?" Laurel asked hopefully.

"Yes, Laurel, the ass, too," Martha said with an amused smile.

It was only two minutes before both women were totally erect again. While Laurel fitted herself with another condom, Martha procured some of the special orange-colored futanari birth control pills that the two had been using. Judging from the look in Laurel's eyes, she was highly certain that Laurel was not lacking in semen. She was so ready to have Laurel inside of her, so she quickly got onto the bed, lie down on her back, and spread her legs wide. Martha lifted her balls so that she could present her pussy to Laurel.

"No, baby," Laurel said. "I want you on all fours."

Martha made a show of slowly complying with Laurel's wishes. She waved her ass seductively at her girlfriend, anxiously waiting to see which hole she would pick. She got her answer quickly when she felt Laurel's chubby cock sliding into her vagina. Laurel wasted no time in madly humping her girlfriend, causing both women to cry out with arousal. The bed creaked as the two futanari mated wildly.

"Ohhhhh, Martha! MARTHA I LOVE YOUR CUNT!!" Laurel screeched, reaching beneath Martha to squeeze her pendulous breasts. "YOU BETTER GIVE ME A GOOD REASON NOT TO GET YOU PREGNANT!"

A statement like that would have been enough to worry Martha, but all that came out of her mouth was, "MORE! GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEE!" Everything felt as wonderful as the first time they had been together last week. She let out a lust-filled giggle as she felt Laurel's tongue making its way up and down her back. It seemed as though Laurel was doing everything in her power to make her cum. When Laurel's tongue snaked its way into her ear, she was 100% convinced.

Martha shrieked as she felt a strong hand grab her unattended shaft and give it a merciless jerking. Laurel laughed Martha thrashed around wildly, stamping her feet as she fought to resist the urge to cum. Her ears burned and she could hear her heart pounding almost as hard as Laurel was pounding her.

To her great surprise, Laurel turned out to be the one who came first. Though Laurel was wearing a condom, Martha could still feel the cum shooting inside of her. The feeling of Laurel's climax caused her to cum as well; three blasts later, the condom on her own penis was weighted down with so much semen that it felt as though it was going to fall off.

"Oh, Martha," Laurel said, giving her girlfriend's ass another soft slap. "I think I'm addicted to you."

"That's funny...I was going to say the same thing to you."

The two went into the bathroom, discarded their condoms, and climbed into the shower. Both of them were pleasantly flaccid, and focused solely on getting clean. Still, Martha found Laurel mostly giving soapy attention to her breasts.

"I don't know about you," Laurel said. "But, I'm done for the night. I should be getting home."

"You sure you don't want to spend the night?" Martha asked. "I owe you for letting me stay at your place last weekend."

"No offense, but if I do, the first thing I'm going to want to do is have you, Adam, and Katie...probably all in that order."

"What's wrong with that?" Martha asked with a smirk.

"Oh, you are so bad!"

"Laurel, do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Who was the first futanari you've ever been with?"

Contrary to Martha's expectations, Laurel didn't seem shaken by the question. She got behind Martha and started washing her back as she began her tale.

"Her name was Rebecca. We met in high school. I thought she was just another girl that I wanted to nail, but, imagine my surprise when I got her in my parents' basement and found out that she had a dick like mine."

"That sounds like providence."

"I'll say. We must have painted the entire town white. We did it everywhere: my house, her house, school, church, you name it."

"So, what happened?"

"Her parents. They kept thinking that it wasn't natural for her to be with another girl. They kept hoping that she'd find some boy who would overlook the fact that she had a penis. When that didn't work, they started home schooling her."

"I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. It turns out she did meet a guy who loved her for what she is. The two of them adopted some children and we still keep in touch."

Martha shut off the water, and the two of them got out and dried off.

"You know what?" Martha said. "I'm glad she lost you, or else, I never would have found you."

"We found each other," Laurel said, as she clutched Martha close and kissed her. "I changed my mind; I'll stay the night."

12