Mother Goose: Jack and Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,722 Followers

"Yes, Mother," the man agreed, his eyes hungry as he watched Mother's fingertip probe the girl's ass, making Jill jump and squeal.

"M-Mother," Jill whimpered, biting her lip. "Please, don't—"

Mother's hand came down hard on the girl's behind, making her cry out as she rocked forward with the blow.

"You do what I say, Jill," Mother murmured, caressing the red handprint over the girl's pale, creamy bottom. "You have a lot to learn, yet."

The redhead trembled in her brother's arms. "Y-yes, Mother."

"Better," Mother said with a nod, her finger moving back up to probe the girl's puckered asshole. "You're such a headstrong little thing... wound up so tight..."

"Mother!" the girl gasped as the older woman slipped her finger in to the first knuckle.

"Very, very tight," Mother sighed, smiling at Blue. His eyes were focused on her finger moving slowly in and out of the girl's ass. "Blue, darling, top drawer..."

The man leaned over and reached into the night table drawer, his cock never leaving Mother's grip as he found a small jar of cream and, opening it, handed it to her.

"Thank you, love," she murmured, dipping her fingers in and smearing the slippery liquid over the girl's quivering behind. The excess she used to rub on the head of Blue's cock.

"Thank you, Mother," Blue said, watching as the dark-haired woman used her finger again, pressing it into the girl's ass.

"Mother!" the girl cried, her muscles tightening, making Jack moan underneath her when she squeezed his cock. "What... what are you doing?"

"Softening you," Mother murmured, slipping another finger into the girl's tight channel.

"Oh, no," the girl groaned, her ass and pussy spasming as Mother began to move her fingers in and out.

"Oh... yes..." Mother countered, twisting her fingers and slipping a third one in. Jill squealed and bucked. "Hold her still, Jack."

"Yes, Mother," the young man groaned, his grip tightening on his sister's hips.

"You'll appreciate this, too, I promise," Mother said, her fingers sliding out of the girl's loosening hole and lightly grazing Jack's cock where it was still pressed deep into his sister's pink, wet flesh. "Pull her down tight, Jack."

He did as he was told, shoving his cock up as deep as he could go and forcing his sister's legs to splay out to either side. Turning to Blue, Mother smiled and pulled him forward, guiding his cock toward the young couple on the bed.

"Hold her very still, now, Jack," Mother murmured. "Keep her tight to you."

"Yes, Mother," he agreed, keeping one hand on the small of his sister's back and sliding the other up, pressing her breasts tight to his chest. She wiggled and squirmed as Mother's hands spread her ass cheeks.

"Slow, Blue," Mother murmured, watching the older man aim his stiff cock toward the tender, virgin hole. "You know just the way..."

"Yes, Mother," he agreed, standing with his eyes focused on the puckered brown hole as he braced himself and began to press into her flesh.

"Noooooooo!" Jill wailed, struggling in her brother's embrace. Jack grunted and held her tight, whispering soft words into her ear.

"Good, Jack," Mother praised him, stroking his thigh. "It's just like taming any wild animal."

Jill sobbed as Blue grunted forward, forcing the spongy dome just past her tight ring of muscle, easing past, feeling it slip suddenly over the ridge of his cock. It would have been a snug fit to begin with, but her brother's cock stretching her flesh wide already made it an almost impossible task.

The girl screamed as Blue began inching his way inside.

"That's the way," Mother smiled, watching the older man's thick cock slowly disappear into Jill's tender asshole.

"Oh god," Jack moaned from underneath her. "What are you doing?"

"There's just a thin membrane separating you two," Mother explained, easing herself up onto the bed now that she was satisfied with Blue's progress. "You're inside your sister's wet little cunt, but Blue is now going to fuck her little virgin asshole."

"Nooooo," Jill gasped, pressing her tear-stained cheek to Jack's as the brother and sister pair stared at Mother leaning up on her elbow on the bed.

"Relax, precious," Mother murmured, gently pushing a long strand of red hair behind the girl's ear. "Loosen up... let go... you'll be surprised if you do..."

Mother watched the tender interaction between the two, Jack whispering to his sister, the girl nodding, sniffling, arching her back and squealing as Blue gained another inch or two into the hot tunnel of her ass.

"Jack, I can't take it," the girl whispered, shaking her head. "It's so big, oh god, both of you in me... I'm going to burst!"

"You won't," Mother assured her, her eyes bright as she surveyed the scene. Blue's face was twisted in pleasure as he started to move, making Jill gasp and turn in her brother's arms.

"Ohhhhh god!" Jill moaned, clutching her brother as her ass was filled to capacity again and again by Blue's thick cock.

"You feel so good, Sissy," Jack whispered, kissing her cheek, pulling her close. "Your little cunny feels so tight around my cock, now... you have no idea..."

Jill moaned again as Jack began to move, too, from underneath her, his cock sliding through her wetness with less difficulty than Blue was having with her behind.

"That's good," Mother whispered, her fingers creeping down between her own legs as she watched. Her sex was thick with her own juices, swollen and throbbing as she started to rub herself.

"Oh god, Jack!" Jill cried, arching back. "Oh, oh, what... oh god..."

"Fuck her harder, Blue," Mother urged, her fingers dipping deep into her wetness, her thumb rubbing her aching clit.

The older man obliged with a grunt, driving into the girl's tender asshole a little further, a little faster, pulling her hips in tight. Jill moaned and Mother could see the change happening on her delicate features, her tight-lipped mouth relaxing into a soft "O," and Mother knew that her little asshole was doing the same thing. She could tell by the way Blue moaned, thrusting harder into the girl's ass.

Mother gasped when she felt a small, rough tongue between her thighs and glanced down to see Toby lapping at her juices. She smiled, opening her lips and letting the young catboy lick her clit as she watched Jill get fucked.

"What do you think, now, Jilly?" Mother murmured, and the girl opened her eyes halfway, moaning and rocking. She was fucking them both back, now, and Jack and Blue were both lost in their own pleasure.

"Oh Mother," Jill gasped, reaching her hand out to her mistress. "Oh god, Mother, yes... yes, yes..."

"Good girl," Mother praised her, moaning, too, at the gentle persistence of the rough tongue between her legs.

"Mother," Jack panted, moaning. "Oh Mother, I... I can't stop it... I..."

"Cum, Jack," she urged, watching his face as he bit his lip and thrust up fast and hard, spilling waves of hot seed into his sister's waiting cunt.

"Oh!" Jill cried as the motion spurred Blue on, his eyes flicking from the girl's behind to where Mother was spreading her legs and being licked by a rough kitty tongue. "Oh god, what... oh that feels so good!"

"Are you going to cum in your little ass?" Mother asked, watching the girl's face.

"Yes!" Jill arched and shuddered, fucking Blue back hard, slamming herself into the saddle of his hips.

"Mother," Blue warned with a groan, his eyes on hers.

"Yes, darling," Mother gasped, opening her thighs wide. "Come here, on me... let the kitty lick it up."

He moaned when he slid his cock out of the girl's still contracting asshole, coming to kneel between Mother's legs.

"Right there," Mother showed him with her fingers, competing with the kitty's rough tongue, still lapping even as he shifted to make room for Blue between Mother's slender thighs.

Blue moaned, his cock erupting with white hot fluid. It spilled down onto Mother's dark triangle of fur, globs of it beading there.

"Ohhh my clit," Mother begged, opening her lips and grabbing his cock. She aimed it as his hot cum shot against her throbbing bud, sending Mother over the edge as she shuddered and rubbed the head there again and again.

Mother glanced over at her two young charges snuggling together, their eyes closed.

She looked at Blue at smiled. "You softened her up nicely."

"Always glad to help, Mother," Blue replied with a nod, groaning as the kitty tongue found his still-glistening cock, licking the head clean. The whole room was filled with the sound of Toby's deep, satisfied purr.

"Well," Mother murmured, sitting up on her elbows. "I imagine she'll need more training before I can take them to Old King Cole."

Jill's eyes flew open and she glanced at Blue and then at Mother.

Blue smiled. "I was hoping you'd say so, Mother."

Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,722 Followers
12