Mother Goose: Little Miss Muffet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,722 Followers

"Now," Mother said, standing, the heel of her hand pushing the dildo up deep inside of the girl. She pressed her mouth to the girl's ear. "You will do whatever you need to do to keep that right there. Do you understand me?"

"Oh please," the girl groaned, looking down at the base of the cock between her legs. Mother removed her hand, and it began to slip out in all the girl's wetness. Muffy gasped, and her muscles tightened, sucking the black length of it back inside. Her thighs were quivering with the effort.

"Good girl," Mother said with a nod, smiling at her. She walked over to the bed, sliding up onto the edge and spreading her legs.

Mother worked her fingers through her own cunt, rubbing her clit slowly as she watched Muffy struggle to keep the length of the dildo inside of her. Every time it would begin to slip, the girl would whimper and squeeze her muscles tight again, pulling it back into her. It was a delicious sight, her pale pink lips and fuzzy blonde hair parted around the dark, slick dildo, sucking it in and out of her tight flesh. It was making Mother hungry.

She went over to the girl and knelt before her again. Muffy's whole body was trembling, her head bowed.

"Pretty Muffy," Mother murmured, parting the girl's lips and looking at her swollen clit. "Muffy's pretty, pretty Muff."

"Oh, Mother," she whispered. "Please. I'm begging you."

"Yes," the older woman said, meeting her eyes. "Did he lick you, Muffy? Did he put his tongue here?" Mother showed her, with her fingers, rubbing the girl's clit.

Muffy's eyes widened. "No," she whispered, shaking her head, her eyes wide in shock, and Mother knew she was telling the truth.

Mother saw the dildo beginning to slip out of her as Muffy lost herself in the distraction of the delicious sensation between her legs. "Don't let it fall out of you," she warned and the girl groaned, tightening her muscles again.

"Good." Mother smiled, leaning in and kissing the girl's tender bud, sucking at it a little.

"Oh! Mother!" Muffy cried, her eyes flying wide open. The older woman smiled, licking softly at the tender flesh for a moment, making the girl gasp and moan.

"If you keep that cock in you," Mother told her. "I'll keep licking it."

"Oh yes, Mother!" Muffy whispered, and Mother could see her tighten her cunt, the black cock drawing up even further into the girl's flesh.

The older woman used her fingers to open the girl's lips, making circles with her tongue again and again over Muffy's clit. She tasted even sweeter, her juices thick and copious now, flowing down around the thick black cock that was shoved deep inside of her.

"Ohhhh, Mother!" Muffy moaned, rocking against the woman's tongue, her body writhing, her hips rolling in a rhythm, faster and faster. "Yes, oh, please!"

Mother reached her hands up to cup the young girl's breasts, rolling her hard nipples in her fingers. Muffy gasped, her eyes flying open, nearly losing her grip on the dildo between her legs in her surprise. She caught it just in time, tightening everything down there, biting her lip.

"Good girl," Mother murmured, flicking her tongue over the girl's clit, faster and faster now, pulling and twisting at her nipples. Muffy was shaking, trembling, leaning back against the cold stone wall and spreading her legs, still keeping the dildo tucked deep up inside of her as only a young, newly deflowered girl could.

"Oh, Mother!" Muffy cried, bucking and thrashing. "Oh, oh, oh wha—?" And then she shuddered all over, the spasms of her cunt sucking the dildo deep inside of her with every throbbing pulse. When she was spent, she collapsed in the restraints, the slick length of the dildo sliding out of her cunt and clattering to the floor.

Mother sat back on her heels, looking up at the girl. "He didn't do that, did he?" She stood, lifting the girl's dazed face and kissing her softly on the mouth.

"No, Mother," Muffy replied, shaking her head and staring at the older woman in awe and wonder.

"You learn fast," Mother said, stroking the girl's sweat-dampened hair. "Perhaps you won't need to stay too long."

"Oh." Muffy sounded disappointed.

"Although," Mother said, smiling as she retrieved the dildo from the floor. "You did drop something."

"Yes, Mother." Muffy's eyes were shining as she looked at the older woman, watching her lick the juices from the shaft. "Do I need to be punished again?"

Mother chuckled, rubbing the dildo over the girl's lips. "You learn very fast."

"Willie!" Mother called, waiting for the little man to appear at the door. "Let's get our girl cleaned up, shall we? Mother's hungry. I'd like some dinner before I have our little Muffin for my dessert."

The little man smiled up at her. "Yes, Mother."

Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,722 Followers
12