Mother I Hate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's do more shots," Ashley said as she signalled the bartender over. I guess I would have noticed Ashley wasn't really drinking any of the shots she ordered if I wasn't too busy downing the tequila like my life depended on it.

I don't consider myself one of those people who use booze to drown their troubles; I have never done it. I think subconsciously I had decided what I wanted and was gathering liquid courage. If things didn't go as planned I could blame my behaviour on the booze, and booze does make me horny after all so it wouldn't be a total lie.

I have to admit though that it felt good to not have to worry about anything, the more inebriated I got the less weight I felt on my shoulders. The thought of my mother that dominated my mind for the past couple of days was reduced to a buzzing noise in the background.

Six shots in Ashley dragged me to the dance floor again. I wasn't drunk, not by a long shot. My vision was as clear as day, my movements were as fluid as they'd always been. My speech was crystal clear. I wasn't drunk yet, but I was close. I knew because I was beginning to lose control of my impulses.

My dance with Ashley wasn't as frantic as it was before the short recess. The DJ was playing a slow song, which I thought was strange at the time because clubs like these usually didn't play slow songs. I would later learn that one could request songs and Ashley had made a request through the bartender.

I had my hand around Ashley's waist, just above the curve of her ass. She had her hand around my shoulders and we slowly swung from side to side. The heels Ashley wore brought her to roughly my height. Her eyes never left mine and mine never left hers, the tension was unbearable. Ashley leaned in close and before I had time to react her lips were on mine.

I can't really describe how it felt as I made out with my sister right on the dance floor. The kiss initially stunned me, but I quickly found my ground and was participating as much as she was. When her tongue slid out and lightly teased my lips I wasted no time capturing it in my mouth. Her tongue tasted slightly minty. I felt the roughness of it as I ran my tongue over hers; it was as if I could feel all her taste buds.

I moved my hand lower and grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her closer to me, I could feel her breast press against my chest. She had one hand on my head, in my hair, and the other hand was on my back. I started grounding my pelvis against hers and she released a sigh in my mouth. I guess the part of my brain still in control of my actions forced me to pull away for fear that I might do something stupid.

She was pouting as she stared at me, I could see a little apprehension on her face. I guess that maybe she was scared I had come to my senses and was putting a stop to everything. Stopping was the last thing on my mind; I just wanted to go somewhere more private so we could continue what she started.

I leaned close to her ear and whispered, "We've got to go, now."

"Aww come on! The fun was just beginning," she said still pouting. She had this pleading look on her face; I could tell she didn't want to stop. Well I didn't want to either, it took just about every bit of self-control I had left to put a stop to our kiss. If I didn't I could've taken her right there on the dance floor.

"I know Ash, but we can't do this here. What if someone we know recognises us?"

"I don't think anyone here even noticed us, and none of my friends come here. So relax," she said as she leaned in for another kiss.

The kiss went from tentative to urgent in a matter of seconds. Her tongue was in my mouth, exploring like a bold adventurer. One of my hands somehow found its way to her tits, and her hand went from my chest to my stomach. She kept sliding it down until she grabbed my engorged cock through my jeans. I felt her squeeze, and I thought I was finally going to cum; the pressure on my cock head as she squeezed my engorged penis was immense.

My senses were suddenly assaulted by Ashley, the smell of her hair, the spongy feeling of her tongue as I ran my tongue over hers. I felt the warmness of her tit through her dress, and the hardness of her nipple as it poked my palm, the feeling of fabric in my hand as I squeezed her ass through her dress. My cock head began to tingle.

An alarm went off in my head and I pushed her away, I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the bar. I didn't have enough cash on me to pay for our drinks; thankfully I had my credit card with me so I paid with that. I grabbed my jacket; Ashley grabbed her purse as I dragged her out.

The parking lot was deserted. There were a few cars parked in no particular order, but there was no one in sight. The street lamps did their best to illuminate the parking lot, but there were a few dark areas. The parking lot was secluded from the street by a high fence.

I unlocked the doors as we headed to where my car was parked, I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Ashley was doing her best to keep up with me as I hurried towards the car. I can honestly say I don't know why I did what I did as we reached my car, I didn't plan it. The plan was to get in the car, drive Ashley home, and then head home myself to get some much needed sleep. It wasn't to grab my sister, slam her on the car, and attack her with kisses.

My hands were everywhere as I kissed Ashley. I massaged her tits through her dress. I squeezed her ass. Getting bold, I slowly dragged my hands through her inner thigh until my hand was between her legs, then I rubbed her pussy through her panties causing Ashley to moan into my mouth.

I pulled her dress up to expose the red panties she wore, and then I worked my hands into her panties. I rubbed her bare pussy with my palm and tickled her clit with my thumb. Her pussy was incredibly wet, and hot. She was turned on, I could tell by how wet she was and how she was grinding against my hand.

I slid my fingers through her pussy lips, her lips wrapped around my fingers every time as my fingers glided through them. The wetness of her petals soon lubricated my fingers, making my fingers sleek with her juices. It felt amazing, her pussy lips tickled my fingers, it was like lightly rubbing feathers on my fingers.

I worked first one then two of my fingers into her pussy, "Yes," Ashley moaned as I finger fucked her.

I took my time, feeling every inch, every curve of her pussy. The walls of her pussy massaged my digits as I slid them in and out of her pussy. I found a rough patch at the recess of her pussy. Her moan got louder and she started grinding on my hand harder whenever I poked it. I knew I had found one of her sweet spots.

Ashley's hands did not stay idle as I frigged her; she fumbled with my belt buckle and finally succeeded in undoing it. She pulled down my boxers and jeans at once, exposing my hard cock. She seemed quite stunned when she saw it, though I had no idea why, it wasn't as if I was obscenely large down there or anything. She got over her initial shock quickly though.

The cool night breeze blew against my sensitive cock. She wrapped her hands around the base of my hard cock and slowly jerked me off, increasing her pace slowly as she continued. She raised her head to look at me; we made eye contact for the first time since I suddenly started kissing and groping her. I could see lust in her eyes, I had no doubt she could see the same in mine. We both silently acknowledged the truth. I was knuckles deep in my baby sister's pussy, and she had her hand wrapped around her big brother's hard cock. We both knew what we wanted, I wanted to fuck her, and she wanted to get fucked by me.

Our heads kind of just gravitated towards each other, eyes still locked, our lips connected. I felt her pussy squeeze my fingers, her grip on my cock become tighter. Her tongue slipped out and tickled my lips; I opened my mouth to allow her tongue entrance into mine. I licked her tongue, licked her lips, the upper part of the inside of her mouth. I could feel my saliva dribble down my chin as I engaged Ashley in the most arousing French kiss of my life. Eventually we both had to pull back to breathe.

I bent my head and placed light kiss on her neck, she raised her head to give me better access. I kissed her throat, and then went lower. Placing wet kisses along her chest I finally reached her cleavage. I kissed each mound of her tit flesh that was exposed, and then I stuck my tongue out and licked between her tits. I tasted the saltiness of her sweat as I licked between her tits. She placed one hand on my head and pulled me in deeper.

A wind blew past, carrying the smell of her aroused pussy to my nose. The odour was harsh, but I could also detect the smell of her perfume; it smelled like lilacs. My cock surged in Ashley's hand as the new assault on my olfactory senses drove me to new heights of arousal.

In a hurry to make her cum, I increased the pace at which I thrust my fingers into her pussy. When my arm started to hurt, I changed my method. I kept my fingers buried in her as deep as possible, making sure they were touching the rough patch of skin I found in her pussy earlier, and then I started vibrating my arm as fast and hard as I possibly could. Ashley who had managed to be quiet so far started screaming.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," she repeated over and over again.

Covering her mouth with my other hand to muffle her screams, I continued. My arm was hurting like hell, but I knew Ashley was close to cuming, so I soldiered on. I put my thumb on her clit as I vibrated my arm, barely seconds after she was squirting. Her muffled scream was loud as she erupted, bathing me in her cum.

The sight of my cumming sister did things to me, made me feel things I had never felt in all the years I've been sexually active. Her face was contorted; it was as if she was in pain. Her eyes were vacant; her eyelids were partially closed. Her face glistened with sweet, and her hair stuck to her sweaty cleavage that was exposed by the dress she wore.

I felt a need just then, an indomitable need to fuck her and not in a loving kind of way. I wanted to fuck her hard and fast, make her scream as loud as possible, completely devour her pussy so she wouldn't be able to walk straight the next day. It was this need, completely animalistic, that propelled me to turn Ashley around, grab her waist, and thrust into her still quivering pussy before she had time to recover.

"Oh god yes!" she screamed out loud as I entered her forcefully. I stretched one hand to grab her tit and used the other to pull her ass towards me as I proceeded to fuck her as hard as I possibly could.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she kept chanting.

The warmth of her pussy as it engulfed my cock, the wetness of her pussy as my cock slid back and forth in her pussy, the tightness as her pussy walls contracted and relaxed on my cock drove me insane. It was as if my cock was being kissed all over by a thousand warm wet lips. The slight tingle I felt in my cock head soon became the sensation that dominated my being.

We soon found a rhythm; she was thrusting back as hard as I was thrusting forward. The loud smack, smack, smack of flesh on flesh was only drowned out by the screams of Ashley and my grunts as I fucked her furiously. My waist was hurting like hell, but I wasn't about to let that stop me.

My cock was slick with her juices; the walls of her pussy gripped me tightly. I could hear the squelching sound my cock made every time it pierced her obviously very wet pussy. I had no doubt we'd make quite the erotic sight if someone were watching us.

There we were, my sister and I in the parking lot, fucking like wild dogs. My jeans and boxers were pulled down to my ankle; Ashley's dress was bunched at her waist and her panties pulled aside. She was leaning on the side of my car, her waist arched while I repeatedly rammed my cock into her pussy from behind. The taboo, the fact that it was my sister and the thrill the chance of getting caught presented made me hornier than I've ever been.

"Don't stop, fuck me. Fuck me like a whore. Grab my hair and fuck me like a fucking whore," Ashley barked at me. I did what she asked and grabbed her hair, and then I pulled hard, causing her to arch her back even more.

Within minutes, my cock head tingled, I felt that sensation run all the way from my cock head to my spine, signalling the need to cum. In that instant it occurred to me that I wasn't using a condom, and so in a panic I warned Ashley, "I'm gonna cum."

"Yes! Come inside me, give me your fucking sperm," She screamed at me.

I wasn't about to disobey the lady's command, and so I thrust in as hard and fast as I could, getting my cock as deep into her pussy as it could go. The first spurt of cum that escaped me robbed me of my energy. I felt the burn as it ripped through my urethra and into her pussy. My knees felt weak, all I could do was keep my cock buried in her pussy as deep as it could go as another spurt escaped.

"Nnghh," I groaned as I kept cumming. I couldn't even recognize my own voice, it sounded strange. It sounded as if I was in pain, as opposed to the immense pleasure I was feeling as the walls of Ashley's pussy clamped down on my cock. I leaned my whole body weight on her back, as my knees were too weak to support my weight.

I don't know how long I stayed like that, leaning on Ashley; it could have been seconds, minutes or hours. I completely lost sense of time; I could still feel her pussy walls routinely contract and relax around my rapidly deflating cock. I felt a little drowsy, I just wanted to close my eyes as my now flaccid cock was buried in Ashley's now incredibly wet pussy and the cool night breeze blew against my naked ass.

"Get off, you're heavy," Ashley said, jolting me wide awake.

Suddenly the realization of what I'd just done dawned on me. A kind of fear I have never known in my whole life gripped at me, my chest felt tight and I was struggling to breathe. As I pulled away from Ashley I wondered how she would react. Would she hit me, or would she call the cops to report rape. As she turned around I quickly bent down to pull my jeans up to cover my nakedness, my shame.

"I'm sorry, god I don't know what came over me," I don't know where the words came from; frankly I was surprised I could still even speak. I felt so ashamed, also incredibly terrified that I had forever destroyed my relationship with my sister.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I kept saying as I struggled to buckle my belt. Looking up, I briefly caught the sight of Ashley's pussy as my cum leaked from it and despite myself I could feel new life come to my cock. I just wanted to throw myself in front of train just then.

When I finally looked up at my sister's face, my heart shattered into a million pieces. She looked fragile, sad; I could tell she was fighting tears. I knew just then just how much damage I had caused just then, I had taken advantage of my very emotional baby sister. I felt like scum. I wanted to hold her, to keep her from breaking, but I was scared my actions would only make her more miserable.'

"Just drive me home," she said. Her eyes were misty, and the crack in her voice confirmed my fear, she was on the verge of tears. Her voice was laden with emotion, and it pained me beyond words that I was the source of her pain. I felt tears start pouring from my eyes.

"Okay," I said. I resigned to my fate, I knew just how much pain I had caused and I was going to willingly accept her hatred, god knows I deserved it. It was a very quiet drive as I drove Ashley home.

12