Mother, I Love a Tranny

Story Info
Mother and daughter share an exotic tranny.
1k words
4.34
78.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part one.

I entered my house that day, little knowing this would be one of the greatest days of my life.I heard a sound of a creaking floor and low pitched "ummmfs" coming from an upstairs bedroom. I slowly ascended the stairs in search of where the sounds were coming from. The sounds seemed to be coming from my daughters room, I smiled to myself thinking... Oh I am so happy she is home from college for a visit, I missed her so.

I slowly approached her bedroom door, attempting to surprise her. I flung open the door, ready to embrace my beautiful daughter... To say I was shocked beyond anything I have ever experienced, would be an understatement.

On the bed, lying with her head at the foot of the bed was my beautiful daughter, her long red hair covering the whole bed bottom. Straddled above her was the most delicious specimen of sexual stimulation I had ever seen. I could not believe my eyes as I struggled to take in the scene, as amazing as it was, in all of its' magnificence. As I focused I began to drink in every image in quick succession. Firstly, the skin tone of this beautiful visage was a light cinnamon milk chocolate. Her breast, so full and firm, with beautiful perfectly formed nipples, they curved down to a firm well defined core; a goddess if you will.Her lightly muscled back with those deep dimples just above the most perfect derriere I had ever viewed. It was at this point that I saw my daughters whole face was swallowed up by this magnificent ass; Hence the Ummmmf's.

The true shock came when I saw that this magnificent creature had a penis! I had no problem determining this fact as... She? Her? penis was beyond huge; a monster. My daughter's hand was clasped firmly to the base of the shaft and it barely covered half of it. The remainder of this monster stretched out along my sweet daughters' ample sun kissed breast. The beautiful tranny was rhythmically sliding her hips back and forth while my daughter attempted to taste the deepest recesses of her beautiful ass. All of this had taken only a minute and this beautiful specimen finally turned to look at me. Her face was as beautiful as the rest of her and my heart skipped a beat as I caught her gaze. Her wry smile of confidence and unconcern was the opening I needed to make myself sure of what I was seeing. She gracefully removed her asshole from my daughters mouth while standing up to face me. The cry of my daughter, like that of a starving animal whose food had been stolen from it was even more shocking.

"Mother!" She screamed. "Please let me finish. Please! Cyntha was just about to come again."

"Now, Now Heather, your mother is concerned for you; you can have more in a minute." I heard my daughters lover say through the haze of my shock.

I suddenly sat down in a cushioned chair that was next to Heathers' bed and managed to stammer out a throaty, hoarse, "hello." I felt foolish, since I am usually never at a loss for words but...

Cyntha began. "You see Ms. Farmer, I met Heather at a party two weeks ago and she has fallen deeply in love with me. She has become by sex slave and she has quite the insatiable hunger for my ass and cum."

I tried with all of my power to concentrate on Cyntha's eyes but that was an effort in futility. My eyes were drawn to Cynthas' huge cock like a moth to a flame. As if a magnet drew Cyntha to me, she stepped forward until her giant cock was only inches from my face. I immediately fell to my knees in front of Cyntha and began to kiss her beautiful cock along every solid inch. She tilted her head back and thrust forward her hips in as an invitation to do with her she cock what ever I wanted. The scent and heat of Cynthas' cock evoked a passion I thought I would never feel again. I placed the large head into my mouth and began to take it deeper into my mouth as I heard Cyntha groan with approval.

"Look Heather, your mother loves my cock too." I heard her say.

She heard her beautiful daughter beg. "Can I please tongue fuck your ass again Cyntha... Please?"

Cyntha looked over to Heathers pleading face and said "Of course you can, fuck my ass with your tongue until I shoot my cum into your mothers beautiful mouth."

I was holding on to Cynthas' ass with both of my hands while she expertly raised and lowered her beautiful cock into my waiting mouth. I watched through Cyntha's legs while my daughter spread open Cynthas' beautiful ass cheeks and began kissing and sucking her perfect asshole. The sound of my daughters wet tongue sliding in and out of her chocolate ass made me explode with passion for Cynthas' cock. I began to pull her cock faster and faster into my mouth while massaging her beautiful balls. I felt Cyntha start to breath faster and her delicious cock began to pulsate. I looked up to see her tilt her head back while she thrust her hips back to Heathers ever penetrating tongue and forward to my ever cock devouring mouth and throat.

The initial blast of cum hit the inside of my mouth like a fountain, It was hot and tasted like a delicious cream sauce, sweet with a slight hint of an exotic flavor. My daughter, eyes glazed over with passion, grabbed Cyntha's cock from my mouth and placed her tiny mouth over the head to catch the remains of her gift to us. Heather had tears in her eyes as she lovingly drank every drop from her beautiful cock. I had never seen a woman love someone's cum as much as she appeared to. I understood though, as my craving more hit me instantly

Cyntha spoke first. "Heather, share my cum with your mother right now! Let her taste it from your tongue."

I didn't hesitate as I dove for Heathers beautiful mouth. I tasted that exotic flavor again and my hunger increased with each lick. My god, I love this cum, I love it, oh god when will Cyntha give us more? I thought.