Mother in Exile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,937 Followers

Her mound was freshly shaved and moisturized, and her son's lips closed over the most silken skin imaginable. The heated grip of his open mouth felt like an invitation and an assault all at the same time. Miranda gasped and grasped at his head, arching her pussy at his slithering tongue.

"Oh my god, baby, fuck yes," she moaned.

While his tongue stroked at her protruding clit, David's thumb explored his mother's slick aperture. The tips of his fingers dug greedily into the deep cleft of her ass and his thumb pressed inside her with gentle insistence. As she called his name with ragged breaths, he began sucking on her clit at the same time, never relenting in his hungry attention.

Miranda beat his back with the heel of the foot draping over his shoulder. She was racing toward her peak, readying herself for the explosive onslaught of pleasure she felt at the prospect of letting herself go free against his mouth. Yet before he gave her the chance to break free and soar, she felt his tongue gliding back up along her body.

"I need you," he told her. "Mom, I fucking need to be as deep inside you as I can get, and I know you want it, too."

He kissed her before she could reply, not that she could even form words just then. She was still standing on one foot, while he kept hold of her leg. She curled it around his waist. She was all but pinned against the side of the shower enclosure, while he was pressing the bulbous tip of his hard cock against her slick, yielding pussy.

"Baby, how long have you known?" she finally gathered the breath to ask.

"I've suspected a long time, but once we got here, the way you started acting and looking at me, that's when I knew for sure."

He started pushing his cock into her pussy and she purred in a way she never had for any other man in her life. She felt as if she were gradually filling up with pure manflesh and heat, as her son's thick cock pressed and ground its way deeper into her body.

"Do you think I love you too much, baby?" she asked him between hard breaths.

"No, mama. You know I love you just the same," he said, grinding the full length of his cock into her pussy.

"Ohhh, fuck, baby," she whimpered.

As David began thrusting with careful force, he gripped her upper body, holding her up but clutching her with all his desperate strength at the same time. Miranda felt like the only woman in the world.

All her nerves and synapses came to life with the long, sweeping thrusts of her son's cock. Everything pure was suddenly passing between them. Pure flesh. Pure heat. Pure need.

"Fuck me, my love, fuck mami just as hard as you please," her strangled cry rose from deep in her throat.

She realized David now had her pushed up against the side of the stall, thrusting the full length of his huge cock into her helpless pussy on every stroke. The thick stalk of his throbbing prick felt like it was scraping her raw and awakening sensations she'd never felt before. Suddenly her son's large hand came up to grasp her throat while the other roughly mauled over her heaving tits.

"I don't want you ever fucking anyone else," he growled. "Not Dad. Not anyone but me."

Miranda nearly melted into a puddle at his words, but the hard thrusting of his strong cock kept her focused on his handsome face. Just seeing the intense need in his eyes was nearly enough to make her cum.

"I promise, baby," she cried. "Mama's cunt is yours and only yours!"

With a deep growl, David pulled his cock from his mother's pussy and pushed her leg down. Taking her by the shoulders, he guided her around so she was facing the side of the stall. She knew what he wanted instantly, and braced her hands against the wall and bent over to give it to him.

Then he was driving his cock back into her pussy from behind. His shaft thrust in hard, forcing his mother's breath out of her. She felt him grip a fistful of her raven dark hair as he slapped her ass hard with the other hand. The sting of his hand sent a hot rush of blood through her flesh while the underside of his thick cock started scraping against her g spot. Her head was spinning while her son began fucking her harder and faster, his hand smacking her bare, round ass with every few thrusts of his cock.

She felt spasms of pleasure rock her body until the power of her release caused her pussy to ripple and grip at her son's hard-driving cock.

"Mom," he growled, smacking her ass, "gonna fill you up."

"Oh god, yes, baby, yes...just fill me up with my baby's hot cum!"

David's cock exploded in a hard volley of thrusts. He kept fucking her even after his cock had spent a full load inside her, but the force and speed gradually subsided, and they both started to breathe again.

Miranda felt his cock slip out of her pussy, and she stood back upright again and turned to face him. He took her into her powerful arms and kissed her long and deep, crushing her big tits with his chest. They spent a long time kissing and fondling each other, but finally set to washing each other's body before the warm water ran out.

After, they dried each other off and brought a blanket out to sit naked together by the side of the lake. Miranda sat between her son's legs, leaning back against him as he circled his arms around her. He held her heavy tits in his hands and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry if I got a little carried away," David said, not sounding too convincing.

His mother snickered. "I'm not." Then her tone turned more serious. "Baby, never be afraid to show me how much you want me. I love you more than anything."

"I love you, mama," he said, kissing her shoulder.

"So you're not embarrassed by your Latina mami?"

David chuckled. "No. I'm proud of you. Besides, that makes me half Latin, too, you know."

"Mmm, you know just what to say."

He was lightly fondling her tits now, but his mother took hold of one of his hands and guided it to her pussy. Dribbles of his cum were dripping out of her, and she pressed his fingers into the slick.

"Can you feel that, baby?" she asked. "That's your love, and I always want to be filled with my baby's sweet love."

David smeared his fingers around in the cum, spreading it over his mother's silk-smooth pussy. Then he slid his finger inside her, feeling the slickness of her cum-filled hole.

"Always, mami," he sighed, slipping his finger in and out of her sheath. "Always deep inside you."

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,937 Followers