Mother-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,323 Followers

Springtime the following the two were enjoying their married life in London when Lora made a quick call to her parents hoping to surprise them by informing them they were to be grandparents. Lora was a bit over eight weeks pregnant, Jed was sat nearby and heard one side of the conversation when his wife said "Really? When? My gosh, I can't believe it!" Jed however, was not surprised with his wife's reaction for he already knew exactly what her mother was telling her, her expectant date would probably be a few weeks earlier than Lori's, he smiled quietly to himself at his pre-knowledge.

Lora glanced inquisitively over in his direction speaking aloud as she did, "Oh yes, mother, I'll be sure to tell Jed how much you enjoyed your 'special!' son-in-law during the holidays!"

Jed looked up at the ceiling, rolling his eyes, as Lora looked away almost laughing. Then his wife told his mother-in-law "Jed sends you his love too!". Jed again had a thought that perhaps it was time to revisit his in-laws.

The main reason he had known of his mother-in-laws predicament was that Jed, had learned of his mother-in-law's pregnancy a month earlier when he had gone to a conference in Glasgow. With the conference supposed to end on a Friday, He had found it had finished on the Wednesday evening. he had phoned Lora to say he was going to stay over and attend some of the workshops that were laid on. Instead he called his mother-in-law, booked a hotel room in Gretna, and spent the next two days and nights fucking the arse of her.

He had told her to be there in plenty of time; "Don't be late or you're gonna suffer, my slutty BITCH!" Arriving, she knew she was going to be fucked senseless for disobeying his order to be on time, but that just heightened her state of arousal, that she was already in. When they had got to the bedroom, Jed had never spoken one word, just glowered at her until she got through the door. Samantha shuddered in excitement as her bag and purse were torn from her grip, tossed aside, then her expensive dress, she had bought especially for this trip was ruined when the front was roughly torn off her body.

Jed still hadn't spoken, and he pushed her down onto her knees, now dressed in only her new black thigh length boots, suspenders and stockings with silk undergarments, Jed sneered and finally spoke "You're late, BITCH! I warned you, didn't I?" he never waited for an answer, "I've been waiting to get my balls emptied! You know what I expect and want! .......so get my cock out and start sucking you cheap slut!"

He loved the feeling of her soft manicured fingers on his cock, having turned this once snooty bitch into his personal whore, he was always trying to think up things that would humiliate her............the nastier, the better! Moments later, gasping from the avidly good cock sucking that he was receiving, Jed jerked her head back by her hair pulling her face off his throbbing cock. Then using his other hand to grasp the thick shaft of his cock , he pulled several quick jerks on it, before he let loose ejaculating his sticky cum all over her upturned face, groaning loudly,

"You fucking BITCH! Ah, yeahh! .....Fuckin shiiiiit!... Oh my god you BITCH!" and then as his cum splattered her face " you won't be needing to go to a beauty spa to have a facial this weekend!"

With her face covered in his cum, Jed guided his throbbing cock with his hand, spread the sticky mess all about her face. It had been somewhat later, after dinner and another solid ass fucking that they were laid on the bed, she had placed his hand on the small bulge of her tummy that Jed got to learn that she was some three months along, the dastardly deed having been done by him over the Christmas holiday visit.

He returned home that weekend balls aching and his cock almost red raw, from all the fucking of his slutty mother-in-law. He was so glad for the remainder of the Viagra from that Christmas trip his wife Lora having been more than normally a randy little minx. That was when he reckoned he'd knocked up his wife just weeks after doing the same to his mother-in-law Samantha, life was good for Jed and it could only get better.

easyballs
easyballs
1,323 Followers