Mother In Law And Her Sisters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so kind to me."

Henry says, "Thanks. God, you are something special in bed when a guy gets your motor going. It wasn't just from kindness Hilda. It was from horniness too. You are a wonderfully satisfying lover. God it was exciting cumming in you. Thank you for inviting me to share that with you."

She says, "I've never done anything like this before, besides the doe parties with my sisters and our daughter's grooms but that's different. Before they're actually married. But Bob hasn't been like this before until the last couple of years. Sometimes I just wish he would want me like he did before and I don't know how to make him feel that way again."

"For you, I wish he would too."

"Sometimes even bad sex with him would be better than no sex. Henry. I haven't felt that good with a man since, well, I don't know. Maybe never. God that was so good. Like you were making love to my whole body."

They dress as they talk.

"There's so much more to a sexy woman than just a pussy and cunt hole. I could tell you needed more than just a quick fuck. I knew I was going to make love with you that way when I decided to stay. I wanted your whole body to be satisfied to help soothe your yearning. I really hope you can get Bob interested in you again. I do. I can tell that's what you want most."

She says, "Yes, that would be the best if he would."

He says, "I didn't expect this today but I'm glad it happened. God, it was incredibly satisfying for me too, honey. Maybe once is enough though. We shouldn't take too many chances."

"I know, Henry. It's just nice to know there's someone who wants me that way. And who will talk to me about it the way you did. I didn't expect that. It did help a lot. And so did the sex!"

He tells her sternly, "One thing though. If you EVER call me to help you again you better be wearing sexy panties and stockings with the shortest, tightest skirt you can find and a flimsy, tight blouse with no bra when I get here. Because I'm going to expect a sexy hot slut to be waiting for me. And then I'm going to show her what a real man does when you dress like a cheap whore for him."

"Oh, Henry!" she laughs. "I promise then!"

He gets out his phone and calls his wife.

"Yes, finally, we're all done. She shouldn't have any more tire trouble now."

"OK, I'll be home in about fifteen or twenty minutes."

"Bye. I love you too, Jade."

They get to the door and she walks him to his car. He resists the temptation to kiss her goodbye. The neighbors might see. Which is good because just then his mother-in-law Justine pulls into the driveway. She gets out of the car and eyes the two of them with a look that says, "What's he doing here?"

Henry says, "Hi Justine. What a pleasant surprise."

She greets them both. "Hi Henry. Hi Hilda."

Hilda says, "My car had a flat tire and Bob had already left for the day. Jade was kind enough to lend me her big strong man to come fix it."

She looks suspiciously at them. Henry tries to change the subject.

"Jade says you and Frank are coming for dinner tomorrow. Wait until you see our place without the stacks of boxes and general chaos it was the last time you saw it."

Justine says, "I'm looking forward to it. It's such a nice place. You both seem to really like it."

He says, "We do."

She turns to Hilda and says, "I thought you have auto club to take care of things that."

"Well, we used to. And anyway, they just put air in them or tow. They don't fix it. There was a nail in it."

"Oh. I see," she says sounding unconvinced.

Henry says, "Jade says we should give her an auto club membership for Christmas. I think we might. I'll leave you two to your business. Jade's expecting me back now that my work here is done."

Justine says, "It was nice to run into you. Tell Jade I said hi."

"I will. Bye bye."

Hilda says, "And thank her for letting me borrow you and I promise I won't make a habit of it."

"OK. Bye."

He hears them talking as he walks away.

"What about your son? Couldn't he have changed your tire"

"Justine, why are you making a big deal out of who changed my tire?"

He gets in his car, backs out and drives away. On the drive home he wonders if Justine is suspicious. It sure seemed like it. It's not like she caught them in the act though. It's a good thing she didn't get there ten minutes sooner. That would have made the tire changing story a lot harder to believe! Then he thinks, well, what's the difference if she does figure it out? She was one of the "does" at the party. She's in on the secret. Then he thinks it's almost as if she were jealous of her sister or something. Before he can digest that thought he's arrived back home.

Jade has lunch ready in the breakfast nook. She's wearing a loose fitting blouse unbuttoned almost to her navel and pair of red lace panties. While they're eating he mentions that he'd run into her mom at Aunt Hilda's house and passes on Hilda's apology for taking him away to help her. She shares a few of her experiences on her shopping foray. And after lunch they initiate the breakfast nook and cross it off their list.

12