Mother-in-Law Blindfolded

Story Info
Walking in on blindfolded mother-in-law.
1.3k words
4.1
115.9k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeff0880
Jeff0880
27 Followers

This happened about 3 years ago, I've never really told anyone about it, but as my wife left, I feel I need to get it out there. It was about 5 years into our marriage. We were happy, not having as much sex as we used to, but who does really.

My in laws lived 2 doors up, she stayed at home all day, and he was usually busy being an architect. I got a call from him, asking me to go around and email something from his home computer, because he couldn't get hold of his wife, and he had to go for a last-minute meeting. I wasn't busy so I went straight round.

I rang the doorbell and after a few minutes of no reply I let myself in. I walked into the office and sent the email. As I was doing it, I could hear music from upstairs, so on my way out I thought I better go check in case they had left something on. As I walked up the stairs, I detected the faint smell of scented candles, and could hear the music was coming from their bedroom.

As I approached the bedroom the door was slightly open, and I could see that Debs was lying on the bed. I was about to call out to her to see if she was ok, as I noticed what she was wearing. I crept forward slowly taking in the sight before me.

There lying on top of her duvet, was my mother in law, wearing stockings and suspenders, the tiniest panties, and a corset that struggled to restrain her huge tits. Not only that, she somehow managed to handcuff herself and was wearing a blindfold. The sensible son in law in me said I should sneak back downstairs and call up to make sure she's ok. But no matter how hard I tried to walk away, all I could do was stand there and stare.

She had looked after herself, a little curvy, quite short, but a cracking pair of legs and huge boobs. I have admired her a few times since I meet her daughter, in bikinis in summertime, and in the slip dresses she tends to wear, but never in as much detail as this.

Apparently, I stood staring for too long, as the next thing I knew, she was calling out. "What took you so long" she said, "come over her". Obviously, she thought I was her husband. Clearly this was the time to say something, but in the moment, it already felt like I had passed the point of no return.

I moved closer to the bed, and shakily stretched out a hand. I touched her leg, close to her ankle at first, but then straight away my hand started moving up. I moved up over her shin, over her knee and across her thigh. My hand almost instantly wanted to go straight for her pussy, but at the last minute I diverted, and my hand went across her corseted stomach and briskly across the top of her breast.

I had never thought about cheating on my wife at this point, and certainly not in this kind of way. But by this point I had gone too far, and there was no going back. I kept stroking her, and she seemed to be enjoying it, but I needed to push this before my nerve broke. I moved up the side of the bed, and brought my face to hers, and started to kiss her, my tongue gently dancing in her mouth trying not to go crazy, as my hands started in on her tits, freeing them from her corset.

Damn it, if they aren't the greatest tits I've ever seen, not as perky as my wife's but not saggy, and a really nice size. I couldn't resist them any longer, I headed straight for her left nipple kissing and nibbling it, while playing with the other in my hand. She was moaning softly as I was in heaven, kissing and caressing them both

After a while my hand had made its way to her pussy, feeling it through her panties, so warm and soft. Soon the rest of me followed my hand down. I moved her pants to the side and delighted at the sight, completely shaved and so smooth, glistening with moistness. I tried to play it slowly, teasing her clitoris with my thumb, but my tongue had different ideas. I started liking her clit and lips, and occasionally darting in between them.

By this point her moans wear getting alarmingly loud and had I the ability to think north of my belt, I would probably be worried someone would hear her. My hands were all over her legs and bum, with the occasional trip up to one of those amazing breasts. While my tongue was now moving between all her holes and clitoris, and she was starting to get very vocal. It was so incredible that I still can't believe it happened.

Then she said, in fact more like ordered me to "Get that fucking dick in me". I didn't need to hear anything more than that, I was as hard as an anvil, and as so far it had been very much left out of the situation, apart from a few strokes from myself.

Straightaway, I jumped of the bed and dropped my trousers and boxers and was straight upon her. I rubbed the head of my cock against her warm moist opening. It felt unbelievable. Slowly I pushed my helmet into her, trying to savour the moment. But the situation and the noises from my mother in law soon had me fully inside her. I stroked my cock inside her, slowly at first but very purposefully. After a few minutes she was shouting at me to go harder, and soon I was pounding her as hard as I can. She was screaming, I was trying not to make a sound that would reveal me.

Soon I could feel her tightening, and her hips bucking as I thrust deep inside her. "I'm going to cum" she yells. At this point it dawned on me that she thought it was her husband that was about to make her orgasm, and I didn't want that. So, I as her pleasure seemed to be reaching a climax, I reached up and grabbed the blindfold. I whipped it off her and starred deep in her eyes as she registered that it was her son in law not her husband. She looked shocked, but not for long, as her orgasm shot through her body.

As it started to subside, she said "You dirty fucking perv", but had wrapped her legs around my waist and was thrusting her hips up to my strokes. I didn't really know what to say to that, then she broke the silence with "You better finish quick before I come to my senses". I moved my knees up a bit to get a better position, and with a few more pump was ready to unload. I started to pull back intending to cum on her stomach. But she held me inside her with her legs, and I shoot my load deep inside her cunt.

I fell back on the bed next to her, not sure what to do. This didn't last long though as straight away she told me to "piss off and clean up in the guest bathroom". I did and as I walked out, she asked if I wanted a cup of tea.

We went into the kitchen and I told her about her husband's email and meeting. It was so strange, she just carried on as if nothing had happened, but as it turned out, it was a pretty boring Monday for her. To this day, I still don't know how she got herself into and out of the handcuffs.

There were a few other situations like this in last few years, some with the mother in law and a couple with others, but those are other stories.

Jeff0880
Jeff0880
27 Followers