Mother-in-Law Discipline Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chastebob
Chastebob
207 Followers

Back home with the kids still gone to sleepovers, Mary distracted his inquiring mind by making it clear they could have lots of sex where he would be allowed to cum. It turned out she had no objection to sex on her period, but until now feared he might not be so inclined. Truth be told, until David's recent experiences being aroused and denied, as well as earning his "red wings" he probably wouldn't have accepted the offer of any sex at that time of the month. Now he was actually turned on seeing his blood coated dick pistoning in her pussy; it was like some massive cherry popping experience. Each time he asked if he could cum permission was given. He even voluntarily repeated his oral service more than once. They fucked like animals in heat and made passionate love. It was even hotter than after his first punishment at Miss Ann's. When their sexes were too sore for further contact they collapsed in each other's arms. In this quiet time David's questions returned.

"Mary, why was the punishment room all set up ahead of time?" he asked tentatively, almost afraid of the answer he would hear.

"It was set up in case it needed to be used. If it makes any difference to you, I was betting that we wouldn't need it."

"Why did you ask..." he started slowly, pausing between each word because he wasn't sure he wanted to put his question out there. But Mary guessed where this was going.

"Why did I ask you to eat me on my period?"

"Yes." There it was out there now, no taking it back.

"Because I've always wanted you to do that, and thought you would be motivated to push through to do it if we were in that setting. I didn't warn you because there needed to be a test of your submissiveness, something new that you wouldn't have done before. Do you understand? Like when you needed to make a gesture acknowledging my authority over your sexual pleasure." Her tone was gentle and caring.

"Yes." Then thinking about the severity of his punishment and how it all started he added, "I only hesitated a moment. I know you had to be hard on me because of that Jane." He wisely stopped before adding any adjective. "It just seemed like a lot for a moment's hesitation, caught off guard."

"I see," Mary said. Her tone was still gentle, but took on a quiet firmness, as one does when correcting a small child. "It wasn't just the hesitation, it was your initial reaction to the smell. I know it can be strong, I've lived with it every month since I was 11. Just the same, I hoped you could mask that under the circumstances. So let's not pretend it was only the hesitation, shall we?" David was nodding, so she considered the issue of him trying to minimize his offense to be finished. She continued, "As for the harshness of your punishment, harsher punishments in the beginning mean less punishment is needed later." It sounded like a quote to David, perhaps something Jane might have said. "Yes, it was influenced by Sister Jane and the others. If you like, you can call that part of my training. I don't want to have to punish you, but I do want control, and I will do whatever is necessary to ensure I get it and keep it."

Then taking his chin in her hand and looking deeply into his eyes she said the words he was afraid he would hear all evening. "And to answer your unasked question; yes, I did get sexually excited as your punishment went on. Not so much from your suffering, but from the feeling of power; it was intoxicating." Then almost as an afterthought, "And I wouldn't be nurturing any grudge against Sister Jane or the others, we will be seeing a lot more of them."

Chastebob
Chastebob
207 Followers
12