Mother-in-law Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
Sexual surprises abound for all involved.
4.3k words
4.58
121.8k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 04/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hornyman12
hornyman12
104 Followers

I stood up to answer the telephone and that placed my soft cock at Betty's mouth. She began to kiss and lick the head as I put the handset to my ear.

"Hello." I said.

"Oh! Dad!" I almost cried out.

I looked down at my Mother-In-law as she sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. At the same time I saw she was using her robe to clean away my cum that was seeping from her pussy.

"Mom's busy." I replied to his question.

"She's getting cleaned up I think." I continued.

It really wasn't a lie, but what was I going to them him?

"She's right here Dad with my cock in her mouth and cleaning my cum from her pussy!"

"Oh. OK. I'll tell her, bye." As I hung up the telephone.

"Dad said he won't be back until later tonight." I told Betty.

Betty removed my cock from her mouth and looked up at me to reply.

"Can you really find me some men for a gangbang?" She asked.

"I think I can, as long as I'm one of them." I answered back.

"I wouldn't want it any other way." Betty said as she stood up.

"I'm going to get cleaned up. You see what you can do." Betty said as she walked out of the room.

Now I have known my two friends, Bill and Tim for over fifteen years. Whenever we sat around and drank beer they would always end up telling stories about the women the two of them had fucked together. They even said they would film most of them. I always thought their stories to be bullshit. Today I was going to find out just how many of their stories were bullshit. The two of them lived about ten minutes away from me. They're partners in business and doing quite well. A steady woman or marriage was out of the question for them. They always said they enjoyed their freedom to much to ruin it.

I picked up the telephone and dialed. Bill answered and I told him I had a lady friend in town for the day who wanted to have sex with three or more men. I also told him this lady was over sixty years old. The other end was silent as I explained and than Bill spoke.

"Are you sure? Who's going to be the third man?" Bill asked.

"Me!" I answered with a laugh.

"What will your wife think about that?" Bill counter with.

"You going to tell her?" I replied.

"Of course not! When can you two stop by?" Bill asked.

"How about in an hour?" I said and held my breath.

"Great! I'll tell Tim and clean the place up a bit." Bill said and hung up the telephone.

I walked down the hall to the door of the main bathroom and open it. Steam escaped as I observed Betty behind the shower curtain.

"We're going out!" I yelled to Betty.

"Where we going?" She replied back.

"To a gangbanging! Don't put a lot on." I shot back as I closed the door and headed to my bathroom.

Ten minutes later I had showered and put on a light sweat suit. I glanced at the clock and saw it was even eleven o'clock yet. Betty came out of the guest room wearing a light blouse and thin slacks. The blouse was so thin there was no way to miss seeing her erect nipples. I whistled and told her I could fuck her right now.

"You'll get your turn." Betty laughed as she kissed me.

"Now let's go have some good old college days sex!" Betty said as she squeezed my cock.

I was as nervous as a turkey on the day before Thanksgiving as I drove down the road to Bill and Tim's house. Minutes later I pulled up to the driveway and drove to the backside of the house. I didn't want my wife to see my truck parked out front.

Betty and I got out and walked to the back door. As we walked Betty looped her arm around mine and told me she was nervous. I told her I was too. As we stepped up onto the porch the door open and there stood Bill. Bill and Tim had never met my Mother-In-Law, so I thought. I would find out later they had met several times over the years.

"Bill. I'd like you to meet Mary." I said.

"Hello Mary. Nice to meet you." He said in a husky voice and held out his hand.

Betty's eyes took in Bill as he stood there. At 6', 185 pounds and jet black hair. Bill was what most women would describe as tall, dark and handsome. The thin, tight shirt he wore showed off his lean, muscular chest. The thin cotton shorts he wore let the outline of his cock show through.

"Nice to meet you Bill." Betty said as they shook hands.

"Come on in, Tim is in the living room." Bill added and allowed us in the door.

As we entered the living room we found Tim relaxing on the sofa watching the mid-day news. Tim was an inch shorter than Bill. His shoulder length brown hair was still damp from the shower and the robe he wore hid his frame from Betty's eyes.

"Tim this is Mary." Bill said

Tim stood up and doing so his robe opened briefly allowing Betty and I to get a glance of his nude body before he closed it.

"Hello, sorry about the flashing." Tim said as he took Betty's hand

If Betty was nervous, it no longer showed. As Tim got off the sofa and stood I heard Betty gasp and squeeze my arm harder. I glanced down the front of Betty and I swear her nipples were even larger and harder than I remembered from our earlier fucking and sucking.

"Who wants a drink? We have beer wine and anything else you'd like." Bill said to break the silence.

"Beer for me." I replied.

"I'll have wine." Betty added.

"Beer for me too." Tim said.

"Mary, why don't you sit here next to me." Tim said as he guided her to the sofa.

I took a seat in the recliner as Bill returned with the drinks. I felt as if I were in a dream as I watched Bill hand Betty her glass of wine and take a seat on the sofa, putting Betty in the middle of them.

We all chatted about the weather and other minor things in life. We even made comments on the news that was still playing on the television. As Bill and Tim talked with Betty they had their hands touching her at all times. They never made a move to her breasts or crotch area. It was apparent to me Betty had not had this much attention since she was a twenty year old college slut and she was enjoying it.

Tim got up from the sofa when he saw Betty's glass was empty.

"Who wants another drink?" Tim asked.

Giggling Betty said she'd take a glass of water because too much wine would put her to sleep. Tim left the room and I watched as Bill leaned in and whisper something in Betty's ear. Betty let out a little laugh, shook her head up and down and placed her hand on Bill's thigh. Just a few inches from his cock. Tim came back into the room and handed me another beer as he walked by. He stood above Bill and Betty and was handing Betty the glass as it slipped from his hand. The water came pouring out of the glass, landing on Betty's blouse and pants. As the water hit Betty she jumped to her feet and let out what sounded like a cross between a scream and a laugh.

"Oh God! I'm so sorry! I'm such a klutz. Tim said as he began trying to wipe the water off Betty's blouse which placed his hands on Betty's breasts. Bill had also stood up and had immediately started undoing the buttons on her blouse.

"Let's get you out of these wet things." Bill added as Tim continued to say he was sorry.

In a flash Betty's blouse was gone and Bill was now in the process of removing her pants as Tim removed his robe and offered it to Betty.

"Please take this." Tim said as he revealed his naked body to Betty. Tim was built much like Bill. Both of them were serious about keeping fit and in shape. As Tim took in Betty's naked body I watched Tim's cock grow. Betty had also moved her gaze to it.

I watched in awe as Tim's cock grew to what appeared to be eight or so inches in length. But what really caught mine and Betty's attention was the girth. I always thought my cock to be rather thick, but Tim's was close to being twice as thick as mine. As I sat there I swear it was as thick as a coke can. The transformation was not lost on Betty. Betty stared as Tim's cock as if she were hypnotized by a cobra raising its head as Tim's cock came to attention.

Without think Betty's left hand move to Tim's now hard cock. Her small hand tried to wrap itself around the shaft. Betty's right hand was now resting on Bill's shoulder. Bill was now on his knees as he helped Betty step out of her pants. This left Bill's head right in line with Betty's dark bush. Based on the look Bill had on his face, it must have been years since he'd seen such a hairy pussy. Bill brought a hand up to Betty's hairy pussy and slowly ran his fingers through the coarse hair.

I sat in the chair, unable to move. I was in awe as I watched this two men seduce my Mother-In-Law. It was quite clear to me these two men had become pros at getting a women to agree to a threesome. I was slowly coming to my senses and realized my own cock was getting hard at the show I was watching.

Betty stood there naked as Tim began to lightly pinch and pull on her nipples. Her hand was still trying to find a grip on Tim's massive cock as she let out a low, deep moan. Bill had moved his head closer to Betty's pussy. Betty let out another moan as Bill pushed his face into Betty's thick bush.

"Oh wow!" Bill moaned as he took a deep breath, inhaling the aroma of Betty's pussy.

Bill stood up. His cock was now straining against the thin fabric of his shorts. The outline left no doubt that his cock was huge. He brought his face to Betty's and kissed her long and slow. Betty's mouth open, allowing his tongue inside and the tongue battle began. A minute later the two broke the kiss.

"Let's go to our special room, where we all can get comfortable and have some fun." Bill said in a lustful tone.

Bill took a step back and Betty was finally able to get a view of his swollen cock, hidden by the shorts.

"Oh fuck!" Betty moaned out.

"It's been years since I've seen or felt a cock that size." She said as she took a deep breath.

I stood up. My cock was now straining against my sweats. Betty looked over at me and smiled. The look on her face told me the show had not begun yet. I followed the three of them down the hall.

In the ten years Bill and Tim lived in their custom built home I had never been through the door they now opened. It was there secret. When you opened it, it appeared to be a linen closet. Now as I came to the open door I saw Bill had pushed the shelves in and an opening appeared. Bill led the way down a flight of stairs with Betty right behind him and me coming down last. The stairs wound down about twelve feet and as Bill got to the floor he turned on the lights.

"Holy Shit!" I heard Betty exclaim in awe.

Betty went wandering around the room as Bill and Tim stood at the base of the stairs and watched her explore the room. As my feet hit the floor I stood between Bill and Tim and took in the awesome sight of the room.

"Fuck me!" I said in disbelief.

"I never knew you guys had this hidden down here." I continued.

"We call this our secret fuck room." Bill said.

"We never knew you were into kinky sex or gangbangs, or we would have shown you this year's ago." Tim added.

As I took in the size and layout of the room I took a few steps forward and commented.

"Makes me wonder what other kind secrets you two are keeping from me."

Bill and Tim glanced at each other and frowned. I didn't notice the looks on their faces; I was lost in taking in the room.

The room had to be forty feet by forty feet. The west wall had two large, California King Beds. At the head of each bed, a 42" monitor was on the wall. The beds had numerous pillows of different sizes laying on them. There were no blankets, just satin sheets. One bed had light blue and the other had bright red. The north wall had a small wet bar in a corner. In the center of the wall was a huge 60" monitor. Below it was an entertainment center that any Techno Geek would kill for. Centered on the floor was a large sheepskin rug and several pillows. The east wall had a bathroom, complete with a shower large enough to hold four or five adults. Next to it was a spa set in the floor. It appeared it could seat at least eight people. As I stepped into the center of the room I sensed the music that was coming through the twelve or more speakers built into the ceiling. I turned and faced the south wall that held the staircase and looked at Bill and Tim. To their right I saw a huge bookcase that held hundreds, if not thousands of VCR tapes, music CDs and DVDs.

"You two scare me." As the three of us broke out in laughter.

Betty brought us back to reality.

"Hey! Is someone going to come over here and fuck me?" She yelled.

Betty had sat down on the edge of one of the beds. With her feet on the floor she laid back and spread her legs.

"Let's not keep the lady waiting." Tim said as he walked toward the bed, his hard, thick cock leading the way.

I watched from the center of the room as Tim got on his knees between Betty's legs and began kissing and licking the inside of her thighs. Betty moaned loudly and told Tim to work on her pussy. Betty used her hands to spread the lips of her pussy as if she were parting the Red Sea. This allowed Tim a full view of her pussy and clit.

"Shit! Bill. She's got a huge clit!" Tim said with wonder in his voice.

Tim began to use his tongue on Betty's pussy lips, avoiding her clit for now. Betty glanced at Bill who was now removing his shorts. I looked at Bill and stared at his cock. It wasn't as thick as mine or Tim's, but it was at least 10" long. His balls were huge and hung down at least 5".

Betty saw the true size of Bill's cock and yelled out.

"Bring that monster over here for me to suck!"

Bill walked over to the bed and climbed on. Kneeling, he placed the head of his cock close to Betty's lips. The three of us were about to learn another secret. As Betty took the head of Bill's cock into her mouth he let out a moan. What Betty did next was truly unbelievable. Betty placed both her hands on Bill's ass and pulled with all her might. In the blink of an eye, Betty engulfed Bill's entire cock.

"Shit! She's a Deep Throater!" Bill moaned out loudly.

I stood in the center of the room, still in a daze. I was watching my very own Mother-In-Law swallow a huge cock while getting her pussy eaten. Bill began to move his hips in and out. Tim continued his teasing of Betty's now wet pussy. Betty took Bill's cock from her mouth and yelled to Tim.

"Suck my clit! I'm ready to cum!" Than went back to deep throating Bill.

Tim took Betty's clit between his lips and started sucking it as if it were a cock. Betty's cries were muffled by Bill's cock in her mouth. I watch as her body stiffened. I smiled to myself. Tim was in for a big surprise. As Betty's orgasm hit she began to squirt cum. Tim tried to keep up, but Betty's cum came out of her pussy as if someone had opened up a fire hose. I watched and heard Tim slurping at Betty's pussy. As Betty's first orgasm subsided Tim came up for air. Looking up at Bill he laughed loudly.

"Bill, she's also a squirter and her cum is tasty."

As Bill continued to slowly push his cock in and out of Betty's mouth he looked over to me. I had not moved a muscle. Laughing he told me if I wasn't ready to join the fun, than at least find a movie to put on.

I turned and walked over to the south wall where the bookcase was. I began glancing at the VCR tapes. I noticed that all of them were numbered and below the number was a date. I pulled tape number "5" from the shelf. It was date, June of 2001. As I walked over to the entertainment center I became aware that my cock was still hard and I was beginning to feel the urge to jack off. I looked over to the bed and saw that Bill was still slowly pumping his cock in and out of Betty's mouth. Tim was back to sucking on her pussy and Betty was now working on orgasm number two.

I put the tape in and the three monitor came to life. The tape started to play and the images of three people filled the screens. Bill and Tim were fucking a lady. Bill's long cock was running in and out of her pussy, while Tim was fucking her mouth. The angle of the camera mostly showed Bill fucking. I heard the woman's voice briefly and tried to place it. Bill yelled out he was Cumming and moments later Tim yelled the same. The camera angle change and now I watched at Tim pulled his cock from the lady's mouth and globs of cum came shooting out his cock. The cum landed on the lady's face and tits. Some of it found her mouth. I than realized the lady in the video was Bill and Tim's secretary. Ellen was a few years younger than my wife. Married, with four kids and it was obvious she enjoyed fucking and sucking. The screen faded to black briefly and the next clip began to play. I removed my sweats at this point and stood naked in front of the main monitor. As the next video played I took hold of my own hard cock and glanced once again over at the three on the bed.

Betty now held Bill's massive balls in one hand. Bill was still fucking her mouth. Tim's mouth and tongue had helped Betty to her third orgasm and he looked at me grinning from ear to ear. I turned my attention back to the screen. I knew this lady for sure! It was Cindy. Cindy was in her mid-fifties. Not much to look at, a bit chubby. One thing for certain, Cindy was a screamer. Bill was in the process of splattering her face and mouth with his cum. Tim had her legs over his shoulders and was ramming his cock in and out of her pussy while a vibrator was stuck up her ass. I stared in disbelief. The one time I had gone to church, Cindy had preached to me I needed religion. Now I know what she enjoys to worship.

Betty's voice brought me back to earth.

"Bring that hard cock over here!" She yelled.

The trance broken, I walked over to the bed. Betty freed up a hand and began to stroke my cock. Bill pulled his cock from Betty's mouth and moved off the bed and opened up the drawer of a nightstand. Kneeling on the bed I allow Betty to suck my cock down her throat. Betty's body stiffened again and orgasm four hit her. Tim pulled his face from Betty's pussy and grinned at me.

"Man, she just keeps Cumming and Cumming!" He said as some of Betty's cum dripped from his chin.

Bill came back to the bed with a jar of lubricant in hand.

"Mary. Would you like us to fill all three holes?" He asked.

Mary allowed my cock to slip from her mouth and answered back.

"I came here for some serious fucking, so fill me up boys!"

"Great!" Bill replied back.

I got off the bed as Tim stood up between Betty's legs.

"Who goes where?" Tim asked.

"Let's let Mary choose." Bill said with lust in his voice.

The three of us were now standing at the edge of the bed. Betty glanced from hard cock to hard cock.

"Bill you get my pussy. I want to feel Tim's thick cock in my mouth and you get my ass." Betty said as she winked at me.

Bill got on the bed and lay on his back as Betty straddled him. Slowly she lowered her pussy onto Bill's long, hard cock. I watched in amazement as Betty took Bill's entire cock in her pussy. Tim moved to the head of the bed. The angle he took to feed Betty his cock allowed all of us to still view the monitor. Again I watched as Tim slowly fed Betty his cock. I didn't think Betty could get her lips around something so thick. I was wrong. As Betty's mouth worked it's magic on Tim's cock, she began to move her hips in a slow circle around Bill's cock.

I took the jar of lube Bill had handed to me when I was picked to fuck Betty's ass. Betty leaned forward and this allowed me access to her ass. Leaning onto the bed I began to apply the lube to Betty's ass and than to my rock hard cock. I glanced at the monitor and noted I didn't know lady in the video being fucked by Bill and Tim.

I moved onto the bed and straddled Bill's legs. Moving closer I rub the head of my cock up and down the crack of Betty's ass. With a slight forward pressure I pushed the head of my cock into Betty's ass. Betty sensed this and stopped all movement. Tim pulled his cock from her mouth and allowed her to breathe and relax. Inch by inch I pushed my cock into her ass. This was only the second time in my life I'd ass fucked a woman. The tightness of her ass around my cock sent jolts of pleasure through my cock and body. Never had I done this while another man's cock was in the pussy. I could actually feel Bill's cock in Betty's pussy.

hornyman12
hornyman12
104 Followers
12