Mother-in-law Fantasy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, this feels great!" I moaned

"Oh God! It's been years since I've had a cock in my ass." Betty moaned loudly.

I began to slowly fuck my Mother-In-Law's ass. It took a few minutes but Bill and I were finally able to work out a rhythm and Betty had once again taken Tim's cock in her mouth. Betty muffled cry told us she was Cumming again and she totally soaked Bill's cock and balls with her cum. I was also getting close to Cumming and the look on Tim's face told me he was too.

I told the three of them I couldn't hold out much longer. Tim grunted out that he was ready to cum also. Bill, who was under Betty let her hard nipple slip from his mouth and said the same. As our fucking tempo increased I looked at the monitor at the head of the bed. Once again the lady's voice sounded familiar to me. Her body shape and size did the same. Tim was pounding her pussy while Bill was fucking her mouth. I felt my balls begin to tighten. With both hands on Betty's hips I began to pound harder and faster. My eyes still on the monitor I was bound and determined to cum at the same time as Bill, Tim and the mystery lady.

Tim yelled out first that he was Cumming and pulled his cock from Betty's mouth. Betty's eyes were on the monitor same as me. Tim started Cumming and his cum landed on Betty's face. One or two wads shot over her shoulder and landed on her back. Bill now yelled that he was Cumming and I felt his cum begin to fill up Betty's pussy. I yelled that I was Cumming and I began to fill Betty's ass with my hot cum. Right as the first spurt came out of the head of my cock, the three on the monitor yelled.

I focused on the monitor as the second spurt went into Betty's ass. The combination of Bill and I Cumming gave Betty an orgasm she will remember for life and she yelled out.

The lady yelling on the monitor caused all four of us to focus on it while we were all Cumming. We watch as Bill pulled his cock from the lady's mouth and that's when Betty and I realized the lady on the monitor, who was getting her face sprayed with Bill's cum was my wife! Her daughter!

To Be Continued

12