Mother-in-Law is Disciplined Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tom6432
tom6432
503 Followers

"No Sir she said I was too old," she answers.

"What about you're Daddy?"

"Yes when I was much younger," she answers.

"Does your younger sister get spanked?" I ask.

"Yes Sir."

"Young lady you are grounded for the weekend that means no television, radio, computer, phone, or texting. You will do chores for the remainder of the day and will be in bed by 8:00 tonight," I order.

Cassie begins to kick and complain that it is not fair she has plans for the rest of the day. I expect this and laid several firm and hard swats on her bare red posterior right on top of her belt welts. As my palm spanks land she starts to cry all over again reaching back to cover her fanny cheeks. I grasp her wrist and land several more hard spanks on her upturned buttocks causing her to plead for me to stop.

I do stop when I see Karen Ann arriving with the things I requested. She places them on the table next to me and curtsies politely. "Okay Karen upstairs it is naptime for you change into your punishment sleep shirt."

"Yes Daddy," she answers and heads upstairs her plastic panties showing under her short schoolgirl skirt.

'Missy you have been acting like a child both rude and wanting your own way, that stops now, you will answer to me on everything including when you will be allowed with your friends. I will give your Mother further instructions," I punctuate that announcement with two more slaps to her bare fanny.

"Yes Daddy," she says submissively. Her sundress is still pinned at her shoulders with her pantyhose and panties dangling inside out at her ankles. She no longer looks like a sophisticated grown up 28 year old.

I reach for the Vaseline jar and unscrew the top. I take the thermometer and shake it down to make sure it is ready to insert. I hold it up to the light and look at it. I pronounce it ready to be used. Taking the rectal thermometer I dip the end into the goo with one hand and spread her cheeks with the forefinger and thumb of my other hand exposing her puckered anus. "I am going to take your temperature the old fashion way over my lap."

She groans and starts to cry quietly both from embarrassment and her sore spanked bottom and anus. I slip the stubby tip of the thermometer past her bottom hole entrance. I stop once it reaches its target and remove my hand from the thermometer. It is now independently supported by her tight sphincter muscle. It is protruding an inch or so from her anus. I wait the customary three minutes remove the thermometer and look at the temperature, which is slightly elevated.

"Okay Missy let's see if you need an enema? I feel her wiggle on my lap, so I calm her down with two sharp slaps to her bare thighs making her wince. I take the right hand plastic glove and snap it on my hand. I dip my middle finger into the Vaseline and spread her cheeks with my thumb and finger of my left hand. I feel her squirming in anticipation. My middle finger slowly penetrates her rosebud causing her to squeal. I stretch her sphincter muscle with my finger and slowly enter. I can feel the impaction as my knuckle reaches the area.

"You do need an enema Missy."

"No please no enema", she pleads.

"Quiet Young Lady, Daddy knows what he is doing," I say as she whimpers.

The enema syringe is positioned on the table along with the bowl of warm soapy water. I lube the tip of the syringe with Vaseline. I fill the syringe while I hold Cassie across my lap like a child. Taking the enema syringe I place the tip against her anus and slowly squeeze the warm soapy water inside her pucker hole. As I squeeze, I rub her belly soothing her as the warm water enters her behind. I wait a few minutes before following the same procedure with the bulb syringe. Cassie starts to squirm back and forth as the water starts to take effect. I can hear her tummy gurgling from the water.

The last bulb syringe of warm soapy waters adds up to about a quart of water and requires me to hold her firmly across my lap as Cassandra pleads to 'let her go I need to go badly.'

Finally, I allow her to stand which she does holding her tummy and hoping I let her go potty soon. I instruct her to stand in the corner until I give her permission to go to the potty room. Into the corner she heads hopping up and down. She is holding her tummy and reachs back to her pucker hole to hold it inside. She looks like a child.

The doorbell rings and I answer the door to see Cassie's Sister Susan and her Mother Emily at the door. Susan is sniffling and holding her backside as she enters. She is walking stiffly as most little girls walk after a backside tanning.

"What happened to Susan?" I question?

"I spanked her for being rude to a customer," her Mother answered.

Susan is dressed in her school girl uniform which she wears to work. It was exactly the same as my wife's schoolgirl uniform, as they went to the same school. The uniform consistes of a white button down blouse, a short thigh length blue skirt, knee-high socks and Mary Jane shoes underneath was a training bra and schoolgirl full cut white cotton undies.

"So you spank Susan but not her sister Cassie and why is that?"

"Cassie is too old," she answeres quickly realizing her mistake.

"Is that right no wonder she has gotten away with her antics she has had no discipline and I blame you Young Lady. I don't think any girl is too old including yourself Emily." I say looking deeply into Cassie's Mother's face.

"I gave Cassie an enema so take her to the potty room and wipe her when she is finished and leave the door open," I watch as she enters the living room and takes Cassie by the hand. Cassie follows like a child. She heads to the potty room with relieve on her face but totally mortified.

'Susan come here," I order.

As she reaches me I place my left leg on the spanking chair and flip Susan, who is 25, over my knee. Her head dangles with her legs on one side and her backside perched high across my knee.

"Let's see your backside," I say as I flip her skirt high on her back. She yells as her panties are exposed to me. Ignoring her I take my fingers and slowly slide her undies down her legs exposing her very red bottom cheeks. "Your Mother did a good job spanking you, but the new rule is whenever you get a spanking you will receive another one from me."

My palm gets to work on her upturned cheeks landing swat after swat in succession on her buttocks. I continue the extra punishment until I hear the bathroom potty flush and see Cassie and her Mother walk towards me.

Emily is holding Cassie's hand as Cassandra struggles to walk with her dress pinned and her pantyhose and undies dangling at her feet. They both stop when they see me spanking 25 year old Susan over my leg, as if she were a child.

Emily says "Why is Susan getting a spanking from you. I thought I did a good job there is no need to give her another swatting."

"When one of you gets spanked the new rule is I will spank you again. Is that clear Emily?" I watch as she slowly nods her head disbelieving my statement. All she asked me to do is to discipline her oldest daughter.

"Okay girls form a line with your Mother in the middle," I watch as Susan and Cassandra walk to either side of their Mother. Susan and Cassandra have their panties at their ankles while their 49 year old Mother is fully dressed. Both sisters are sniffling like children and totally humiliated.

Emily is dressed in the required uniform of her job. Being manager of the St James Academy for Girls shop, she is wearing a blue blazer with the school's logo on the upper pocket. She is wearing tight form fitting dress slacks with a white button up blouse, pantyhose and black flat shoes. Her name tag indicates she is the manager. Her hair is long and brown with several gray flicks. She has it bunched up in the back off of her neck and she is wearing glasses. She presents a very self-assured and sophisticated presence with a certain amount of sternness.

I fully intend to take her down a peg or two. "Young lady lower your slacks to your knees I am going to tan your backside."

"How dare you call me Young Lady I am old enough to be your Mother and besides no one spanks me I am much too old," she answers.

I fully expect this type of answer, which leaves me no alternate, but to show her who is in charge. I rise to my full six feet, which is several inches taller than her and in one motion I place her under my left arm bending her over and off of the ground. My right palm began to tattoo her bottom cheeks until she pleads for me to stop.

"Do you wish a trip to the woodshed, as I had to do with Cassandra Young Lady? My carrying you there slacks lowered will not be a problem. Maybe a taste of the cane might help you obey," I say as I place her back on the ground. Once on the ground she does a funny spanking dance rubbing her buttocks like a child.

I sit on the spanking chair and point my finger to where I want her, which is in between my legs. Emily's head is down and her cheeks are tear stained as she slowly approaches me. I reach and remove her glasses making her look younger. She begins to undo her belt, when I slap her hand.

"No Little girl I will lower your slacks only big girls undress themselves your Daddy will do it for you," blushing at being treated like a child she moves her hands behind her back and begins to sniffle at being treated so shamefully. I plan to make sure she obeys me.

I remove her belt and unsnap the top of her slacks. Her slacks being form fitted require me to lower them to her knee hollows by hand. The trousers fall past her hips and I can see her pantyhose and blue silky high cut undies revealed. Emily lowers her eyes as she exposes herself in front of her daughters and me.

The slacks reach her knee hollows and they stop. She is wearing control top pantyhose, which I lower and turn inside out at her knees. The skimpy panties she is wearing are wedged into the slit in front and her crack in the back almost like a 'G-string.' I can see her tan lines which barely cover her cheeks.

"Okay Missy over my knee let's get this over with right now," I say as I pull her to my right side and bend her over my lap. She hesitates until I smack her upper thighs with two swift hard swats. Her body jackknifes in half with her firm bottom directly over my knees. Perched in position is a 49 year old Mother of two. Both of her daughters are looking with their mouths wide open never having seen their Mother so dominated.

I lower her panties by plucking the gusset from in between her fanny cheeks, as I do you can hear a tiny pop as they release from in between her crease. Taking my two fingers I lower her skimpy lacy silky undies down over her hips turning them inside out to her knee hollows. Her firm buttock is now exposed for all to see. She is an older version of both her daughters except her cheeks and hips are slightly more spread.

I notice a slight redness between her crack and I can feel perspiration drip in between her fanny. Taking both my hand I spread her cheeks wide apart exposing her pucker hole.

"Susan come here," I say.

She comes forward panties dangling at her ankles as I say: "When you go home give your Mommy a bath and powder her backside she is getting a rash. She will wear a sleep shirt with no panties for the rest of the day. Is that clear?"

"Yes Daddy," she answers.

I take the hairbrush from the table and rest in on Emily's backside. I feel her jump from the sensation. "Okay Missy perch nice and high on your toes." She moves her derrière so it is nice and high. As her well-formed tanned legs begin to stress as she rises on her toes, I see the sexy muscle that extends from the back of the thigh to her calf begin to tense on both legs. I take the oval shaped shined oak hairbrush, which can cover one of her cheeks by the oak handle. I loosen her long flowing hair so it falls in front of her face making her look years younger.

The spanking now begins as I land a series of 3 sharp firm swats on each cheek. I can see the hairbrush flatten each well-formed rounded cheek and leave a flaming mark on each buttock. I snap my wrist, as I continue the series of three consecutive smacks over and over. Her legs kick and swing as the pain reaches her brain. The 49 year old is now bawling like a child, as I continue to teach her a lesson. She pleads for me to stop, that she will behave and that I am in charge.

"I have new rules from now on for you Young Lady. I want both girls disciplined equally. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir!" she answers as I land the hairbrush in one motion across both cheeks.

"No more back talk. Is that clear?" once again the hairbrush lands on her cute bottom.

"Yes Daddy," she cries.

"You will obey me," I say.

"Yes Sir."

"You will wear full cut cotton undies no more bikini's I will be doing a panty inspection daily," I say as the hairbrush lands on her sit spot.

"Yes Daddy," says the 49 year old as she bawls tears streaming down her face.

I finish the spanking with several more swats landing on her tan thighs down to her knee hollows. Emily is now pleading that she will be so good. I let her up off of my lap and see that she is totally defeated and submissive. Once again she does her spanking dance as she sobs and blubbers that her backside is so sore. I stand and comfort her and help her blow her nose.

"Susan unpin your sister's sundress so it covers her fanny," I say and she follows my order and Cassie's dress covers her fully, but her panties and pantyhose remain at her ankles.

All three girls have their underthings at their ankles as I say "Susan is in charge of you two. I expect you to obey her as if it were me." They are mortified that the youngest will be in charge. "Okay girls back home for the three of you I will be over later. I want all of you in your sleep shirts and you are grounded," I watch as they begin to shuffle out the back door of the house.

I hear my wife call from upstairs "Daddy may we get up from our nap."

"I will be right up Little One."

tom6432
tom6432
503 Followers
12