Mother-In-Law Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
champ1on
champ1on
50 Followers

"OK but close your eyes" she said as she turned over, putting the towel over her pussy and her hands over her breasts.

I did as I was told and started to work on her front. She lay with her head tilted to one side and her eyes closed. I started at her shoulders again, slowly working across to the top of her arms, gently trying to pull them away from her breasts. After a few minutes of this I tried to reassure her. "It's OK Fel, just relax, it's only me." She opened her eyes and looked at me like I was the only man she had ever wanted.

She closed her eyes again and slowly removed her hands from her breasts. Looking over her body, I couldn't take my eyes off her massive, firm, but well-proportioned tits. Boy, she looked so good. Better than I could have ever imagined. Her body wasn't perfect, far from it, but to me looked amazing. Her skin had sagged slightly and she had a few stretch marks but, to be honest, I couldn't wait to get my hands all over her.

With this, I warmed a bit more oil and started to rub her all over. I couldn't control my hands. They went all over her breasts and sexy belly. She was tilting her head back and gentle moaning, looking so hot. I had to try and kiss her. I leaned it and our lips touched. I think it startled her at first but she soon relaxed and kissed me back. Her lips parted and she slipped her tongue into my mouth and I was soon sucking on her tongue. Her hands slipped up my t-shirt and started to pull it off. As I took it off, I sat back and pulled the towel away. There it was. My greatest fantasy ever. My mother-in-law lying naked in front of me. I could see the glimpse of wetness on her pussy lips. I could have just got my cock out, jerked off there and then, and cum in about 2 seconds I was that horny. But there was no way I was going to cum that quick. I had her alone for a good few hours and was going to take full advantage. I removed my clothes and went in for more.

I reached down to touch her pussy. I traced my finger around the edge of her silky goodness. Her legs parted slightly. That was the indication that I may proceed. I ran my finger along the slit from top to bottom and back up until I touched the clitoris. She clamped her legs together with a cry, but relaxed again and opened her legs wider. I slid my finger inside and the wetness surprised me. "God, you are so we I couldn't wait to taste her pussy and started a kissing descent from lips down her body, making sure every part of her body on the way was either gently kissed or licked. I stopped at her belly button, dipping my tongue in and slowly licking further down. As I got to her thick grey pubes, she opened her legs wide, allowing me full access to her love hole. I kissed all around her thighs, working my way into her pussy. I began to tease her with soft kisses then swirled my tongue in and out of the waiting tunnel. This soon turned into me sucking on her clit, taking her slippery button into my mouth and flicking my tongue up and down and around in circles.

She grabbed my hair and pulled me into her closer, moaning and begging me not to stop. I was more than happy to continue but was also desperate to make love to Fel. The more I licked and sucked, the wetter she became. I could feel her body tensing up. My tongue was on a spot that was driving her wild. "Keep there, don't stop. Oh my god! Jason, that's it. I'm gonna....oh yeah I'm gonna......I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming!" She screamed as her love juice flowed into my mouth and over my face. She was so wet I just couldn't resist wiping all my face in her pussy, covering it in her sweet wet cum. As her orgasm subsided, I slid back up her body, kissing all the way up to her lips. She pulled me into her and kissed me like I have never been kissed before. There was so much passion as her tongue flew deep past my lips, sucking her juices from my mouth.

Her legs wrapped around me, pulling my body close to hers. Her pussy was so moist my hard cock just slipped right in, nearly making me cum on the spot. This was, by far, the most erotic moment of my life. Having dreamt of this moment for years, finally it was coming true and felt better than I could have ever imagined. Her pussy felt so good, wet, sticky and warm. My rod fit just right into her tight pussy, like it was made to measure. I started to gently rock back and forth. I was in absolute heaven and still having trouble believing that I was fucking my wife's mother. I never wanted it to end.

Plunging deeper and deeper into her pussy, I started kissing her again with real passion. Our hands were all over each other. All kind of noises came from both our mouths and her wet hole as my cock slipped in and out, getting faster and faster, harder and harder. She was starting to cum, her cunt closed tightly around my thrusting cock, squeezing me tightly with streaming convulsions. She pushed her crotch hard into me, keeping my cock deep inside her gripping cunt. Her pussy became like a vice as she exploded into an almighty orgasm. I couldn't hold on any more, I was going to explode deep in my mother-in-law's pussy. The feeling was intense as my balls started to tighten and the spunk built up. Fel started talking dirty in my ear, egging me on even more. "Oh Jason, give me your cum, fire it in my pussy!" The more she said, the closer I got. "Give me it, baby. Cum in your mother-in-laws' pussy. It's our little secret, I won't tell Jo." That was it for me, I couldn't hold on any longer. My balls erupted like never before, firing jet after jet of hot spunk deeper into Fel's pussy. I thought I was never going to stop cumming. Never before had I cum like this. The whole of my body shook and I locked up, holding her so tight like she was the last ever lover I would have. A truly amazing experience...

The juices poured out as I withdrew. I looked down at her mature pussy and all I could see were her grey pubes all soaked in our cum and more of my cum dripping out of her pussy. I slipped my fingers back down to her pussy, getting two of them covered in juice. Slowly, I started to slide a fingers towards her bum hole. She grabbed my hand as my fingers touched her hole. I stopped and looked at her as she shook her head and pulled my hand up to her mouth, where she began to lick off the cum from my fingers. Such a sexy sight, I wish I could of had a camera.

champ1on
champ1on
50 Followers
12