Mother in Law to Lover in Law Pt. 03

Story Info
Danny's mother in law becomes his wife.
5.1k words
4.63
32.9k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To follow the story so far I recommend that you read Parts 1 and 2 before this one.

***

When I got back to Heather Ann's that afternoon, the first thing noticed was that the clothes line was full of the panties that we had washed yesterday. I have to say that I enjoyed the sight of all those pretty underthings on display with the secret knowledge that some of them were mine.

Heather Ann greeted me with a kiss as I brought in my first couple of suitcases. It was strange to see her in the house wearing clothes but I knew it wouldn't be long before her jeans and plaid button down shirt were on the floor.

"I cleaned out some drawers for you and some space in the closet. And we only need one panty drawer I figure."

I had a lump in my throat and a lump in my pants so I just nodded.

"Great" she said with a smile as she reached down to caress my crotch. "I made us a reservation at Theodore's for 7. Why don't we go and put that lump to good use to pass the time." She reached for my hands and pulled me to her so she could kiss me. Our tongues entwinned as we kissed passionately, slowly backing towards the bedroom. Heather Ann had her hands up my shirt and she pulled my shirt over my head before we were even out of the living room, leaving me in my purple lace bralette.

"Oh yeah, I've told you before but that is so your colour." she cooed as she ran her hands over my lace covered chest.

It took a lot of fumbling with her hands on me but eventually I got the buttons to her shirt undone and her shirt off to reveal a red lace bra that I knew so well. Heather Ann unhooked it and had it on the floor an instant later. My hands were on her breasts in a flash, mauling them, pulling and twisting her big coral nipples.

"Oh yes, no one does it like you do." she moaned before I kissed her again. Finally we were in the bedroom and we tumbled onto the bed. I was at her jeans in an instant, pulling them and her panties down at the same time, flinging them on the floor. I was desperate to get to my tongue in my fiancee's pussy.

Heather Ann looked at me hungrily, her eyes burning with lust. I took one look at the pussy I had come to know so well and dove in. Heather Ann's pussy was wet and swollen as I delicately ran my tongue over her smooth inner labia. I ran the tip of my tongue over her clit, and even though she knew it was coming, she still tensed like she was receiving an electric shock. After a lot of practice, I had learned exactly how much pressure I could apply to keep Heather Ann in ecstasy without pushing her over the edge of an orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh yyyeeeeeaaaaahhhh" Heather Ann moaned as she through he head back with delight "Oh, please, more, use your finger."

I had come to savor the feel of the smooth, wet flesh of her vagina gripping my finger, so I eagerly gave my fiance what she wanted. I slowly finger fucked Heather Ann as I continued to use my tongue, bringing her closer and closer to the edge. I felt her fingers in my hair and that was her signal that it was time to make her cum. I curved my finger to touch Heather Ann's g-spot and roughly flicked her clit with my tongue, which was enough to send her over the edge to orgasm.

"Oh gaaaaawwwwdddd, I'mmm cummmmiiiiinnnnngggggg" she screamed as she shook all over the bed. I pulled away and watched her spasm as her orgasm ripple through her body for a full minute. You could even see muscles in stomach ripple.

"I need more. I need you in me. Fuck your fiance." she moaned as she got on all fours. Usually she would collapse on the bed and I would play with her nipples for a few minutes before she recovered her strength so this was a bit of a surpise. I had my pants and green silk panties off in a second.

"Please don't make me beg, I am so fucking horny." she whimpered as she handed me the bottle of lube. I loved to hear her talking like this because it felt amazing to be the only one she shared this side with.

Taking my slippery cock in my hand, I lined my cock with her pussy and effortlessly slid into Heather Ann's vagina. She gripped me like a glove and it was like we were the perfect size for each other. I started plunging the full length of my cock in and out of her, our thighs rhyhmically slapping together as she met each thrust. I savored the warm moist feeling of my fiance's vagina like it was the first time. I would never get tired of this woman.

Without even thinking I smacked her lightly on the ass. I instantly regretted it because I thought it was going be trigger for her because of past experiences. To my relief and great surprise she grunted and moaned a single word: "More".

My hands were all over her as I rained small smacks over her gorgeous ass. "Yes! Oh my gaaawwwddd that makes it so much more intense! Honey, you stay still and let me fuck you."

She was a wild woman, thrusting her pelvis back so hard she almost knocked me over. I reached for her head and grabbed a handful of hair. This proved to be too and as soon a started to pull her back arched and she screamed as an orgasm washed over her. In a single instant her pussy contracted so much that my cock was squeezed out as I felt my balls tighten, she thrust back on me so that my cock was pointing stright up, caught between her ass and my stomach. Before either of us could more, I began to cum, shooting it into the air, onto her ass and the small of her back and ass. I just stared, dumbstruck at what had happened. I nearly fell over when Heather Ann reached back and began to touch the sticky globs.

"Oh honey, it's so warm." Heather Ann cooed as she began to rub it into her skin. Without missing a beat she brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean.

"We made quite a mess. I think we need a shower."

By now the time we were finished it was quite late, and we would have to hurry if we were to make it to the restaurant in time. Heather Ann pointed to the door.

"I need to get ready. You can get ready in the other room." she said with a sly grin on her face. What was she up to?

I found a pair of purple panties with nylon front and lace back that perfectly matched my bralette. I dressed quickly, excited at the prospect of what was to come.

I found out what Heather Ann was up to in half an hour. She took my breath away. She was wearing a gorgeous emerald green lace dress came to just above her knees and showed a hint of cleavage. She was wearing what I hoped were black thigh hi stockings with black 3 inch heels on her feet. Her hair and makeup were flawless. She was like a dream.

"Do you approve?"

"Wow. I don't think there is a more beautiful woman anywhere in the world. And I am not just saying that because I am going to marry you."

"I have to look good for my fiance." she giggled "I'm still not used to the sound of that."

Hold out my arm I motioned for her "Come along my darling, we don't want to be late."

Arriving at the restaurant she took me by the arm as we walked in. I heard murmurs as we walked through the restaurant. We were seated in a small booth at the back of the restaurant, partially shielded from the other patrons. Normally I would have objected to being isolated but the privacy was nice for a change.

Shortly after we were seated a handsome young man arrived at our table with our menus.

"Hello, I am Aaron and I will be your server tonight. May I get you something from the bar?"

Heather Ann answered for us "I will have a Pinot Grigio and my fiancee will have a gin and tonic."

"Excellent. I will be back shortly."

At about this time I realized that Heather Ann's dress had started to ride up slightly. She was showing a little bit more leg than she did when she sat down. I don't think Aaron noticed when he brought our drinks but when he came back to take our orders I could catch a glimpse of a sliver of a lace stocking top. I loved it when Heather Ann wore stockings and I started to think about being able to fuck her with her stockings on. That was always a powerful turn on for me.

Heather Ann took her time ordering and I saw Aaron sneaking little glimpses of Heather Ann's leg as he waited. He looked a little disappointed when he had to leave to go put in our orders. I was really enjoying the game and the slow reveal of her lingerie.

My heart nearly exploded when Aaron came back to check on us because I caught a glimpse of a metal clip attached to her stocking. Heather Ann was wearing a garter belt! She must have bought it earlier because I had never seen her in a garter belt before. I was starting to shake because I was getting very excited. My cock was hard and I could feel precum starting to soak my panties. Aaron noticed too and did a very bad job of pretending not to notice. He looked downright disappointed when he had to go to another table.

By the time Aaron came back to see if we wanted desert Heather Ann had hiked her dress up far enough to showed the lacy red straps of her garter belt and a sliver of white skin. My panties were a gooey mess and if Heather Ann had touched my cock at that instant I would have exploded. I have never been so aroused in my entire life. The slow reveal of lingerie and the sly sharing with a random stranger were almost too much. When Aaron left the table her had trouble hiding his erection and it was ten minutes before he came back. By this time Heather Ann had pulled down her dress and acted as if nothing had happened.

"We had an excellent time Aaron. Perhaps we will see you next time we come in." I said as he tried to avoid our gazes. Poor guy never had a chance.

As we walking to the car I swept Heather Ann off her feet and kissed her.

"You little minx, that was the most erotic display I have ever seen in my life. I was ready to explode in there. As it is, I made a mess in my panties."

"Always happy to make you happy." she said with a grin.

"When I get you home I am going to fuck your brains out."

"I'm counting on it."

I drove home as fast as I could without getting a speeding ticket and we rushed straight for the bedroom. Heather Ann undid her dress and dropped it on the floor, revealing a matching bra, thong and garter belt. Normally I would have taken my time to appreciate her new lingerie, especially in this case because she didn't normally wear thongs and had never worn a garter belt before. But my brain was so addled with lust all I wanted to do was fuck her.

I flicked her down on the bed rather roughly and raised her nylon covered legs in the air, taking care to avoid her heels.

I didn't bother to undress. I simply undid my fly and hauled out my messy cock. I was so soaked in precum I didn't bother with the lube. I pushed her thong to the side and embedded my cock in her in one thrust. She grunted as I bottomed out against her cervix. For the first since since we started our relationship I didn't care about Heather Ann's orgasm. It didn't matter. She was turned on by how rough I was being.

I was relentless as I pounded away at her pussy and with her legs up I was able to penetrate extra deep. The headboard was threatening to break through the wall from the force of our fucking.

"Oh yes, fuck me. DeepeFuck mmmmmeeeeee!" She wrapped her legs around my neck and began to pull close to her.

"Pound that pussy. Oh yes honey, you are going to make me cummmmmmm like that!"

"Harder, harder, give me mooorrrreeeee!" she screamed.

I was barely aware of what she was saying, because I was so concentrated on the feeling of thrusting in and out of Heather Ann.

"Look at me honey. Look into my eyes, I want to watch you cum."

Strangely, looking into her eyes made me want to slow down because I was seeing the woman I loved and we had never had sex this rough before. I felt a wave of concern that I might hurt her so I started to slow down.

"No you bastard, harder, harder, fuck me like you really mean it. I want to see your eyes as you fuck me like a cheap whore."

"Lie on the bed bitch." I growled at her.

I spread her legs out and bent them at the hips with my elbows at her knees to prevent her from moving. Then I got on top and began to use my full weight to relentlessly pile drive my cock into her pussy.

Heather Ann was reduced to a series of unintelligible grunts and moans with occasional fucks thrown in as I mercilessly fucked her.

"Oh yes here I cum" I announced as I felt my balls tighten and cum shoot out the tip of my cock. At the same time Heather Ann's pussy began to spasm as we climaxed simultaneously. I pounded away in a frenzy long after my balls were dry and I didn't stop until I was totally spend to the point that I collapsed onto Heather Ann. I could not move as she wrapped her arms around and began to shower my face with small kisses.

I lay there for 20 minutes before I felt strength come back into my body. She spent the whole time whispering to me about how much she loved me, and how great a lover I was, how she had always fantasized about teasing a man until he ripped her clothes off and fucked her like a cheap whore. Then she got more profound and told my how I had awakened so much of her sexuality, that she wanted to try more new things, how comfortable she was with her body now, how much she respected me for being open with my love for and desire to wear lingerie and finally she reminded me that we would always make sweet love every night.

She stood on legs that were still rather wobbly as well and beckoned me to her. "Help me get out of this lingerie."

I had regained my senses and I savored the fine lingerie as I helped her undress. Her thong was a total mess and she had to rinse it in the sink to get the cum out of it. She slipped on her familiar black robe as we tidied things away before bed.

"Let's get married on Monday." I told her out of the blue. "I don't want to wait any longer.

She looked at me uncertainly, then her beautiful face dissolved into a radiant smile that could only come from true happiness.

"Oh my god, yes, yes yes!"

Monday did not come soon enough. Reluctantly I spent Sunday night at my own house because Heather Ann told me that the bride and groom could not spend the night before the wedding together under any circumstances and that she had things to do to get ready. I agreed, because what else was I supposed to do?

First thing Monday morning we got our marriage license and made an appointment at city hall. Then it was back to our respective houses to get ready.

Heather Ann looked radiant as I met her on the steps in front of city hall. She was wearing a stunning white wrap dress, white sandals, and a white daisy in her hair.

"You look ravishing my darling."

"Thank you. So do you."

We walked arm in arm and it was over in 5 minutes. We were husband and wife.

We went out for a great dinner where we serenaded my the waitstaff after having told them about our recent nuptuals. After coffee and dessert we left hand in hand, totally lost in a haze of joy and contentment.

Then it was my turn to spring a surprise. Instead of heading back to the car I directed us to a nearby hotel.

"I reserved us a suite for the night. I hope you approve."

"Of course I approve, you used my credit card you fool. I had some luggage dropped off earlier."

It felt incredible to check in as Mrs. and Mr. Unusually I had elected to take her last name because we both agreed that Heidi could be the only Mrs with my last name. The clerk did give us sly grin when she realized that we were newlyweds.

"Enjoy your stay." she said brightly and she winked at us as we got on the elevator.

Safety in the room Heather Ann sat on the bed while I uncorked the champagne that the hotel had left chilling for us. I poured two glasses and handed one to my new bride.

"To my wife!"

"To my husband!"

We said in unison as we clinked glasses.

"I also have something for you Heather Ann."

"Oh I know and you are going to give it to me again and again tonight." she laughed.

"Yes, you are getting that tonight. But seriously, I bought you something."

"Shocking, sneaking around on your wife already." she laughed playfully

"There was no other way." I replied as I retrieved the white box from my pocket.

Heather Ann stood transfixed as she stared into the white box and looked at me with tears in her eyes as she lifted out he emerald necklace I had purchased that morning.

"Emerald green is your colour. It highlights your eyes. Let me put it on you." I said because I knew she was overcome with emotion.

I lifted to her neck and fumbled with the clasp a little bit as she held her hair.

"Absolutely stunning" I said as I stood back to admire the beautiful jewelry "Emeralds were made for you."

"I love it." she was finally able to say as she kissed me. "You're not the only sneaking around by the way. I have something for you as well." She held out a box that she retrieved from her suitcase.

I unwrapped a gorgeous watch. Turning it over I saw it was engraved with our initials and our wedding date.

"I love it" I said as I put it on immediately.

"And I have one more thing for you. Do you want it now, or later?"

"You are too kind my darling wife. I will have it now. Whatever do you have for me?" I asked playfully, knowing full well what she meant.

"I have to go in the bathroom and unwrap it. You wait here, and you will have it in a few minutes" she said with a seductive smile and a light brush of her hand across my crotch.

"Close you eyes honey." she called from the bathroom

I heard the bathroom door open and when she spoke again she was right next to me. "Open your eyes.

I opened my eyes to see an awe inspiring vision of the lingerie clad goddess before me. Blue lace bra and blue panties that happened to belong to me. Blue garter belt with 6 straps holding up white stockings. White sandals. I was entranced.

"Unfortunately I cannot off er you my virginity because I gave that up 45 years ago and had our dearly departed Heidi as a result. And you have already explored explored every last bit of my pussy and vagina. But I can offer you one place that no man has ever touched. Not even you my dear husband. I want to try anal sex."

Whoa. That was something I wasn't expecting on my wedding night. The lingerie I expected but not that.

"Before you that would have been unimaginable, disgusting even. But you have expanded my horizons and I want to try new things with you. I want to feel new things. I feel complete and comfortable in my own skin for the first time. And I want to do this with you."

"Wow, I am at a loss for words. I am honoured to share this experience with you."

"Good, can you help me get undressed?" as she stood in front of me. Getting on my knees I began to undress my wife.

First came the sandals. I gently took them off her feet, feeling the soft nylon encasing her small feet, seeing her crimson red toenails. Next I reverently undid each of the straps of her garter belt and eased the white stockings down her smooth legs. Heather Ann moaned as I ran my fingers along each leg, tracing the curve of her shapely calves. Next came the garter belt. I slowly undid each of the hook and eye closures and unwrapped the beautiful garment from her luscious waist. Hooking my fingers in the waistband of her blue panties.

My wicked wife had another surprise in store for me. Instead of the thick down at the base of her belly that I had become accustomed to there was only smooth creamy white skin. Pulling her panties lower exposed smooth labia glistening with Heather Ann's arousal.

I looked up to see her smiling at me.

"Did I forgot to mention that we are leaving for our honeymoon tomorrow? Oopsie. And since I bought a tiny brand new bikini to take with me I thought I should be nice and smooth down there."

I ran my fingers over her now smooth labia and she moaned with delight.

"Oh my god, I knew I was sensitive but that was almost too much." she said breathlessly.

12