Mother-in-law's Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grtass
grtass
48 Followers

Touch me. Not just around my shoulders. Go ahead and touch me. All of me.

She slowly ran her hands down my arms, put her hands on my waist and then ran them up and down on my body. Finally, she ran them up my chest and made her way down my back and began feeling the top portion of my ass. Then with both hands, she began gently running them over my ass cheeks again and again, all the while moaning and breathing more and more heavily. I began making my way to her cunt, rubbing all around it, the sides of my hand on her inner thighs. She let out a deep moan as I rubbed my hand across cunt and she opened her thighs just a bit. Then, I made my way into her with a finger, her moisture lubricating it as I rubbed, her being sure to pull out now and then to rub her clit. She leaned into my hand and moaned even more heavily. She was in another world, and I began to wet another finger with her juices. She was very warm and wet, to my surprise, and it was amazing to see this older woman melting as I kissed her and fingered her, now with two fingers and my thumb rubbing her clit.

I whispered again...

Play with my cock. Go ahead, play with my cock and balls while I kiss you and play with you.

Without a word, she began stroking me and moaning, pulling my cock toward her and I continued to finger her with one hand and play with her ass cheek with the other. This is one of the hottest things and I have always loved it—kissing while you play with each other, standing up. She played with my balls and continued to pull my cock, pointing it down and rubbing it on her clit now and then. And me being so interested in ass, I couldn't help but try to make my way to her little asshole. I continued to play with her cunt and my other hand was making its way around the bottom of her ass cheeks, working towards her hole as I lowered myself a bit. I finally felt the warm edge of it. I brought my hand up and licked a finger, then went back to lubricate her asshole with it. As I began to play with it, she pulled away a bit, and with very breathy words...

What are you doing?

I love your ass, and want to play with it. Do you like that? My voice being just as out of breath as hers.

I don't know. I don't know what I like right now. Maybe.

You mean no one ever played with you there? You always acted so hot, I guess I just assumed...

I was always a bit afraid of that, and wouldn't allow it to get that far. I felt it was dirty, and my piece of shit husband didn't even deserve what I gave him much less that. And he never seemed interested in it anyway. He wanted to fuck and walk away. He could care less about making love.

Oh, God, I think you have no idea what you're missing. I can really show you what making love is all about. You need someone to really make love to you, not just fuck you.

I don't know. It's dirty, and it will hurt. I just don't know.

Let's start slow. And it's not dirty at all, and it does not have to hurt; it's about as hot and sensual as you can get. I'm not going to hurt you at all. Do you feel any excitement when I touch you there?

Yes, but I get too scared. I have no idea what to expect.

Don't be. I think you're going to enjoy this, if you're anything like me.

I licked my finger again and we began kissing again as I reached back towards her asshole. I found it and gently lubricated all around it as she moaned with pleasure. I then licked my finger yet again with as much saliva I could get on it. I leaned down a bit and I guided her to lean over towards me just a little, one hand on my shoulder. She was still pulling on my cock with her other hand. With my left hand, I reached behind her and pulled one cheek apart and found her hole with my right hand. I gently and very slowly slid just the tip of my finger in. She let out a long moan. I held it there a moment, then began to move it very slowly in and out, just a bit of my finger. She was getting really hot, and bent a bit to push her ass onto my finger allowing more and more of it to enter her, all the while never letting go of my cock. I let her ass cheek go with my left hand and began to finger her cunt again, and continued to finger-fuck her asshole. She started to shake and moan softly but heavily. OOOHHHH, OHHHHHHH Oh my God! OOOHHH God! OH, OH, Oh, Jack, OHHHH.

She stood there trembling with pleasure and had an orgasm that was probably the strongest she ever had—her entire body was reacting to this double-fingering. I thought it was going to kill her. I was about to explode myself and told her to keep pulling on my cock. She was just coming off her intense orgasm when I came in her hand. She kept pulling until I stopped pumping and groaning and we both collapsed on the couch behind us. She, still in her opened robe, me completely nude.

So there we were, totally satisfied after masturbating each other. I couldn't believe this just happened.

My God, Jack. Oh my God. What have we done? Oh my God. Dammit.

Please, relax. Stop acting that way.

Jack, this can never happen again. It has to be our secret! Until death! Promise me!

I know, I know. Of course I promise. Now one will know. Why don't you go relax...and don't be nervous. It will be obvious something is wrong, so just relax. This was so enjoyable, so let's keep it that way!

OK, I know. I'm still shaking. I've never been loved like that, and we were just standing there! My God! I'm embarrassed, too, though. I didn't want you to see my body, and then to lose control like that! Oh, God!

It was strong. I think it was great and I'm glad it had that effect on you. You enjoyed it so much—don't be embarrassed—you're beautiful.

Oh, Jack stop it. I'm going back upstairs. I can't believe this just happened. We have to forget this! I can't believe I let myself go with you! What did you do to me?

The rest of the day went fine, thankfully. I went to the gym, we ate breakfast together and we all and a nice day chatting on the deck and cooking. Maryann reacted really well, acting like nothing ever happened. I was thankful for this—it could easily have been a disaster.

My wife was going to drive her home to her apartment and was out warming up the car, when Maryann was leaving. I smiled at her, and gave her a son-in law type of kiss on the cheek. She did the same and had a smile on her face. As she turned, I squeezed, then patted her little ass. She turned and looked at me and I said "We have more to do, you know. I have so much more to introduce you to." She smiled, but looked a bit fearful as she made her way to the car. This strong woman was now becoming my subject.

  1. Another weekend, another lesson

About 6 weeks had passed since My mother in law, Maryann, had stayed with us. She was going to spend another weekend, and I really didn't know what to expect after our early-morning mutual "personal discovery" session during her last visit. During the last visit, we only got things hot on Sunday morning. This time, we would definitely have early Saturday and Sunday mornings to talk...and play. That is, if she is still into it.

Once again, she came over Friday afternoon, another nice summer evening. I got home from the office and kissed her and my wife hello, and we all enjoyed a nice dinner a drinks on the deck. Soon, as the sum was going down, my wife announced that she was going inside to take a shower. The perfect time to strike up a hot conversation with Maryann.

She surprised me by starting the conversation off right away.

You know, Jack, there were things I did not tell you last time I was here..

And what was that?

I'm scared as hell, though. First, before I tell you, I feel needy! You've made me think about what we did for 6 weeks! All I have thought about was that experience. I don't like being needy, and you have made me feel like begging for more! I hate you for that!

Don't hate me...I just wanted to make you feel good, that's all.

You made me want to beg. That's what you've done! I hate you.

I would love you to beg! Do you want more?

Stop it, Bastard!

What did you want to tell me?

All those years ago, what I wanted was to suck your cock. That's what I always liked. I just didn't like it with my husband. You were always so nice to me and my daughter—and you always looked good. I love sucking cock, and I wanted yours. And it was more than I imagined—your cock and balls are just beautiful. So hard, and your balls so tight and firm, too.

OK? So there you have it. Happy now? I'm so damn embarrassed I did that with you last time. You're making me admit to all this shit.

Hey, hey, calm down. Why all the tension? Let's see how the weekend progresses and see what we can do about all of this. This is about us feeling good. Wouldn't you rather feel good than be all angry?

Yes, of course. But I feel vulnerable now.

I'm not going to judge you, or make you feel uncomfortable. I'm just going to make you feel good. Don't be embarrassed around me, and don't be angry. Relax. Want more wine?

Sure. You bastard. You're going to make me beg?

You keep calling me a bastard and I won't do...

Stop it. Now!

She said with half a laugh. We both smiled and laughed and sipped on our wine. We continued talking for a while longer until my wife came back out, then the three of us went back to the usual chit-chat. My wife went in to watch TV, and I stayed outside for another few minutes with Maryann. She was going in the house to join my wife, so I went in, too, but up to bed.

Goodnight, Mom. Will I see you in the morning?

Maybe. I'll see if I want to get up.

Well, I'll be around. With my flip flops on!

I smiled and walked up to bed with a smirk on my face. She smiled and went to watch TV with my wife.

Saturday morning, I did my usual bathroom routine, and shaved myself again. I had high hopes for the morning and wanted to be clean and ready, just in case. I wasn't sure if anything would come of it; Maryann was pretty annoyed about feeling vulnerable, but seemed to sort of laugh it off. As I went about my business, I heard the bedroom, then the bathroom door again. My heart raced with excitement as I anticipated her standing there again in the kitchen. I heard the bathroom door again a while later, but I also heard the bedroom door. She went back to bed. Disappointed, I went down to my office to look at some porn. I wasn't there 5 minutes, watching some great ass-licking videos when I heard footsteps upstairs, then coming down the stairs. I softly called out "Carol? Is that you?" My wife never gets up anywhere near that early. "Shhhhh." It was Maryann standing at my office door. I was surprised to see her. She stared at me, I was sitting there nude, in my office chair, now with a raging hard on.

So what are you doing down here? Paying bills?

No, just checking the news.

And checking the news gets you that excited?

Well, I was looking at a little porn.

Suddenly, she seemed very comfortable being there with me nude this time. Not nervous like her last visit.

What are you watching?

I'm looking for good ass videos. I love ass, you know.

Oh, I know. You showed me what that can be like!

You know, there's much more. But I think you're interested in sucking my cock, aren't you?

Well, yes, but I'm not going to stand here and beg. You're not going to make me uncomfortable.

You wearing anything under that robe?

Of course not. You know that I sleep nude, and I just came from the shower.

MMM, all nice and clean—me too. Well, I'm not going to make you beg, but I am going to make a deal with you.

If I let you suck my cock, you have to let me teach you something new. And I think you'll love this lesson.

Stop. No deals. I'm not going to get myself into something crazy.

It's not crazy. Do you want to cum like you did last time? Maybe even better? Do you want that feeling again?

She looked very shy and softly said. "Yes, I do."

I would never hurt you. I just might make you beg, but I would never hurt you. Now come over here and give me a good morning kiss.

I stood up and took in my arms, much as I did last time and began kissing her hard. She was already breathing heavily as I untied her robe and began to explore her body. Once again, she smelled great and I gently made my way around, caressing each breast numerous times and working my way around to her ass, and now and then caressing her moist pussy. We continued to kiss and she was now running her hands all over me as well, finally taking my cock in her hand and stroking it. She had been staring at it almost het entire time.

You want to suck it, don't you.

Don't embarrass me. Yes, yes, I do. I've wanted to for years. OK? Now you made me say it.

And now I want you to beg for it.

Oh, God, please stop it!

Ask for it.

Softly she said...

Please, please can I have it?

Have what?

Your cock. Dammit, Jack, can I please suck your cock?!

I moved away from the desk to give us room, and gently pushed her shoulders down, forcing her to kneel in front of me. She opened her mouth as I began rubbing my cock all over her face. She took it in her hand and caressed my balls with the other hand as she guided it into her warm mouth. Here she was, my bossy mother in law on her knees, sucking my cock after begging for it. It was wonderful, She relished it, moaning as she glided her mouth over it again and again. Now and then she took it out and liked it all and licked my balls, too. OHHH, God, I love your shaved cock! I love this! MMMMMf, MMMMMf. MMMMMf. She continued to lick and suck my cock and all around my balls. I lifted one leg up on my chair and she began to lick under my balls, then sucked my cock again. She was feasting on me, and I was in heaven.

That's it. Do it good. Keep doing it. You like my cock don't you?

MMMMM, OHHHH yes... I love it. I wanted it for years.

Yes, yes, keep it up. You're good little cock sucker aren't you?

Yes. MMMMMMMf...MMf...MMf.

She was doing an unbelievable job on me. I usually don't get off so easily during a blowjob, but she was getting me close. I continued...

I want to enjoy you a bit now. Come up here and kiss me. Kiss me with the taste of my cock still in your mouth.

Oh, God, this is crazy! You're crazy! You're making me act like a slut. You're crazy. You want the taste of your own cock? She said breathlessly.

Yes. It's hot, isn't it? Kiss me.

OH God Jack...soooo hot. Kiss me harder. What are you going to do to me? You're making me nervous. She continued between heavy breaths and kissing.

She was in for quite a surprise, and I was pretty sure she was going to explode once I started on her. I had fingered her ass last visit, and she ended up loving it. Now, I was planning to lick her ass. I was dying to get my tongue up there and feel her ass cheeks on my face. I was dying for this. I love eating ass like nothing else, and I wanted hers. There was no way she wasn't going to love this. She was so hot, I think she would have let me do anything to her. I whispered to her...

I'm going to play with your asshole again, but in a new way. First, I want you to let me lick your cunt. You enjoyed your part of the deal...sucking my cock...and you can have more. But now I first want to lick you.

I'm so embarrassed for you to see me like that. I feel so exposed.

You still have your robe on and besides, I've seen plenty already. Relax and let me taste you for a while. Let me taste that beautiful pussy.

Ohhh, God, Jack. You're making me crazy!

I continued to kiss her, then her neck, and slowly go on my knees in front of her, never taking my hands off her body. And there I was, staring at her soft, warm bush and her beautiful thighs. I rubbed my face on her thighs, back and forth while she moaned over and over. I let my lips brush across her hair, barely touching her cunt lips. She smelled wonderful and clean. I began to gently push her hair aside with my fingers and began licking her. I eagerly licked and flicked my tongue across her lips and clit, then sucked on them heavily. All the while, my face now and then rubbing her inner thighs. This was unbelievable.

OHHHHHHH, OHHHHHH. I can't believe this. I can't take this. It's been sooooo long! OHHHHHH.

You like this, right? You like your cunt licked.

Yes, yes...please, more. Don't stop Jack.

Tell me what you like...Say it or I'll stop.

You bastard. Lick me. Lick my cunt!

MMMMM...that's better. I'm enjoying your cunt. Open your legs a bit. Let me get in there. Better yet, let's get out of the office and go over to the couch.

We walked over to the couch. I was so turned on at this whole situation. I'm walking around naked with my mother in law, I'm rock-hard and we're doing all that we're doing. I can't believe how hot this all has become. We stood by the couch...

Stand here a minute and play with my cock. Play with me.

My God, Jack, you're so hard. Your cock is beautiful!

We kissed as she pulled on my cock and I rubbed her cunt. She stopped...

Jack, this is crazy. What if Carol gets up? What will we do? Oh, God, what have we done?...

Shhhh...relax. You will close your robe and put the TV on, I will go in my office and put on my sweat pants and t shirt. I always bring them in there with me. We haven't done anything—I know I was the one who tempted you with all that talk of being nude around the house, but you are here. Twice now you've gotten up early to be with me. You're obviously enjoying this. So just enjoy it all. Now sit on the very edge of the couch now and suck my cock again. I know you like that...suck and lick my cock and balls good. If you're good, I'll lick your pussy again. Do you want that?

I hate you for this. You're making me beg like a slut again! YES! I want it!

I stood as she leaned in and began sucking me and caressing my balls. Quickly, she was moaning with pleasure, her head going forward and back, my swollen cock barely fitting in her little mouth. There was saliva running out of the side of her mouth and she wiped it away and used it to lubricate my balls. This old lady was as hot as they come—hotter than many women much younger. She loved sucking my cock.

I spread my legs a bit and took her hand from my balls and guided it back behind them, just about on my asshole...

Play with my ass.

She stopped a moment and looked up at me in surprise as she kept stroking my cock.

Go ahead...I want you to play with my asshole.

You like that? I'm not doing that.

Of course I like it! Didn't you like it? And you are doing it if you ever want me to do it to you again.

Stop it. I don't want to talk about it.

Why not? You loved it. What is so bad about enjoying yourself? Who cares how?

I did love it. I just don't want to talk about it. I can't believe I let you do that to me. I never...

You trust me. That's why you let me do it. And I love it too. Now I want you to suck my cock and play with my ass.

With that, she took me back into her mouth and brought her hand up behind my balls and began stroking her hand across my inner thighs and the bottom of my ass cheeks. Finally, I felt her finger actually rub across my asshole, and I moaned with pleasure.

Ohhhhh, that's nice babe, that's nice. Play with my ass. Wet your finger and play with my ass.

She brought her hand out and licked her fingers and went back again. Now her finger was slipping across my asshole driving me crazy.

Ohhh, Maryann, sooo gooood. Wet you fingers with your cunt. Rub your cunt and use that on my ass. Come on, do it. Rub your cunt good.

God you're making me do things, Jack. You're making me be a slut.

She was sucking my dick and lubricating her fingers now from rubbing her cunt. It was a hot, glorious sight. She brought her hand back up to my ass and began rubbing my asshole again, this time with her juices. I opened my legs a bit more...

grtass
grtass
48 Followers