Mother is Debauched Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I am engrossed in watching the video tape, Sheila tells me that she is explaining women's erogenous zones to him and while he might not get it fully at this stage, he was a good pupil. She knows that Bob is now hyper with sexual tension that he has never experienced before. First she takes his penis in her hand, opens her legs and guides his penis toward her vaginal opening. First she rubs the penis head around her labia and clitoris using her flowing moisture, obviously stimulating to both of them. Then, she guides him inside of her with her legs inside of his. This way she can give the wide girth but small length penis lots of good friction, using her constricted vaginal walls. He lays on top her and begins fucking, gradually increasing his stroking motion.

Though the camera is about 10 feet away from the scene, you can see Bob's rectal muscles tense after a few minutes stroking, ejaculating his sperm into the first woman he has had. I believe that Shelia is overcome with this virginal experience and I can see her head toss wildly from side to side as she hugs Bob tightly. Her body is shuddering, as he falls on top of her. She keeps him inside while she catches her breath and takes his hands to play with her breasts and nipples. He doesn't need much encouragement. This goes on for quite some time until according to her story, the earth shakes for her with a crackling orgasm. She tells me that his wide girth, almost five inches, provides plenty of pleasure inside her.

With a series of contracting quivers within her pussy, the miracle of youth occurs; his penis begins to expand and rise again. I know because Shelia lets him out of her vagina, and his penis is completely erect. Shelia caresses him with one hand masturbating his penis and the other cupping his hot testicles until he is ready to come again. Shelia takes his swollen member in her mouth and sucks him until his body starts bouncing and suddenly he ejaculates a second time. In contrast to my experience with Cleve, she swallows all his cumm. And her broad smile indicates that she thoroughly enjoyed the taste. Bob looks a bit shocked initially. Shelia pressed her warm naked body and her prominent breasts against his smooth skin, and he got that "WOW" look that I have seen before when was particularly pleased. The tape ends.

"Well, what do you think?" "Shelia, I think you were very sensitive to his needs."

"Then you will stay in the Club."

Even the tiny suggestion that I might leave shocks me. "Absolutely!"

"The other founding Mom will be with Bob next Friday," Shelia asserts. "She is the only other person who knows about the teasing he has been experiencing. She is equally experienced and understanding and will guide Bob to a more advanced level, including how to pleasure a woman's clitoris and her G-Spot. She and I will discuss whether he is ready for our other mothers after that. If you want to see Bob's next tape, let me know."

As I leave the house, I feel like a voyeur watching a forbidden experience from a distance. My motherly and erotic feelings were mixed together in a cauldron of swirling emotions. I had to get home to sort these feelings. The cool air hit my body as I was walking to the car and I could feel my pants were moist with moisture. Further, a shocking thought crossed my oversexed mind—what would my son's jism taste like—could I swallow it like Shelia did? What kind of debauched woman and mother was I becoming?

12