Mother is Debauched Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"..............I don't know, maybe.......she was awfully attractive. I never thought of myself in that way. Now that I am older.....what would have been the harm....why not try something new. I heard that this type of love is softer; so we might have been able to finesse my special condition..... I have only one life to live." All the clichés poured out of her.

As we pulled into the driveway, I decided this was the moment. "Marsha, you have been so forthcoming today, a life changing day for you. Let's get comfortable inside; I desperately need to share with you."

Soon we were seated on the sofa, sharing a cup of coffee. No one was home that afternoon. Beth was working. And the kids were at school, and they would be playing intramural basketball after class. We would be alone for the next three or four hours.

"So, what did you want to tell me?"

"I need your pledge of secrecy; just as I gave you mine."

"Absolutely."

I was going to tell her quite a bit; but I needed to keep some things for later. The sex club and the sexual relationships inside the house with her daughter and grandson would be off limits for now.

"Since my husband left me a few years ago, I found that most mature men just wanted to bed me for a one or two night stand. Some of them lied about their marital state. While I often had a good time; ultimately, it was not very satisfying."

"After much thought about my future, I decided to do something really different. I met a young man without much sexual experience. I decided to become his sex teacher. I taught him everything he needed about how to satisfy a woman and be satisfied himself. Although he wasn't marriage material because of our age difference, he was wonderful, loyal and completely satisfying sexually."

"Could I ask a question?"

"Not yet, there's more to tell. I also became aware that I could be aroused by certain women in a sensual manner and that I could respond to them sexually. I discovered that I was a true bi-sexual individual. In fact, in the last few days, I made a new discovery about myself. I found that I could be aroused by an older woman, who was in a different generation, but who had great capacity to love and be loved."

"Oh!"

"That older woman is you!!! The last few nights in bed with you were intensely arousing. Probably you thought my hand placements on your body while you were sleeping were accidental. No, they were intentional. I was prepared to go further if you would agree. I was going to tell you today, when you blurted out your secret. And now I am even more turned on by you and your story. I want to be the first one to be with you and help you experience the joys of sex that you have been missing."

I put my warm hand on her trembling knee and waited for her response.

"Kay. I don't know what to say."

"Look. The doctor told you to have a good time. Forget about the past. Live for the future. Let's explore those sensual experiences that you've been missing. You can discover if it's worthwhile to take up with Leslie when you return home. Or you will have experiences to explore other relationships. Why wait any longer? I can teach you about foreplay and I'll bet you will have some incredible orgasms with that special organ that we can explore together."

"But what about Beth?

"We can keep this private if you want. We are already sleeping in the same room. And the other three bedrooms are on the opposite side of the house. And the walls have great insulation. Just tell Beth that you don't need your own bed since you will only be here a few weeks. Also, there are many days, like today, when everyone is gone."

"How can I be sure?"

"If you'll forgive my hand placement, I bet I can reach in your pants right now and find plenty of moisture coming from your vaginal slit. I am certain that this conversation has been very arousing. Your body is telling you that what I propose is right, especially today."

"You hit the nail, so to speak. I am dripping wet."

"C'mon. Let's go upstairs right now. I can't wait to touch your huge clitoris. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. We know each other's secrets."

Kay followed Marsha up the stairs, shutting and locking the door to their bedroom, taking no chance on being discovered. As they quickly stripped to their bare essentials, Beth blurted. "Give me one of the tubes of ointment, and do a spread eagle on the bed." Marsha quickly complied.

As Kay predicted, Marsha was pouring moisture from her puffy vaginal slit. Nonetheless, Kay took a gob of ointment and rubbed it gently around Marsha's rapidly expanding little penis. "I can't believe how huge you are." "Show me, I've never been able to see myself this way." Kay grabbed a mirror and pointed it at the erotic center of orgasmic pleasure and gently pulled Marsha's slit open." Rising on her elbows, she saw the turgid pinkish clitoris clearly for the first time, blossoming forth in full erection, over an inch long and bit less in diameter.

"Marsha, it's been begging for satisfaction for way too long and today we're going to give it what it wants. And what you need. We can worry about me later, now its all about your needs. Lie back."

Kay gently flicked her tongue around the little penis. "Does this hurt?"

"Not at all Kay, it feels wonderful. I can't describe the incredible sensations coursing through my body."

Soon Kay was slathering and tonguing the sex hungry clitoris as Marsha's body heaved back a forth in orgasmic symphony. Beth was the conductor and Marsha felt the full vibrations. Marsha's grey pubic hairs were permeated with love nectar. I made a mental note that Marsha needed to have a pubic shave to give better and cleaner access.

"Kay. I can't hold back much longer. I desperately need to cumm." "She moaned as the strong sexual sensations tingled through her body. Her nipples became distended and rigid.

"Relax, let your body go. You deserve it for all the wasted years."

In the past, she had told herself over and over that she didn't need sex; that sexual intimacy was unnecessary. All these mind controls of the last forty five years were breaking loose in shattering earth shaking sensuality.

I increased the speed of my tonguing action, making sure that I rolled over every square inch of the little penis, touching every nerve ending possible. Once I tried puckering my lips and pulling upwards gently, just as if it were a man's organ. With that, Marsha's body began to spasm, her body heaving in exaggerated movements as she craved the ultimate release. She was so hot, it was unbearable.

"Omigod, I am cummmingggggggggg. Yesssssssss. Her body shook so much when she climaxed that Kay could not keep tonguing her and instead gently frigged her clitoris. Soon joined by Marsha fingers, each woman focused on one side of the extended clit spewing forth eruptions of unleashed sexuality. She couldn't stop as years of repressed orgasms exploded from her inner self. Her pussy flooded with juices, overflowing out of her slit into her anal canal. I can't stop............ Soooogoood!!! Sweat glistened on her heaving breasts. Suck me some more, please, I don't want to stop now.

Kay grabbed her eight inch vibrator and ran it over Marsha's engorged red labia and then plunged into her canal. Marsha felt the intruder filling her up in a way she hadn't felt for forty odd years. Kay suckled the labial area around the distended clit, moistened by love nectar and throbbing to the heat of the moment, while plunging the vibrator into her grasping cunt. Her flushed body was literally bouncing on the bed. Omigod, Omigod, I can't stand it. Oh Yessssssssss. Marsha erupted in a vaginal climax of intense proportions. Spittle flowed out of the corner of her mouth as her multiple orgasmic eruptions finally slowed and ceased.

To Marsha, it seemed like hours until her body calmed and her breathing returned to normal; in fact it was only a few minutes. And from beginning to end, her new born sexual cataclysm occurred in just over thirty minutes.

"Kay, that was amazing. It was simply beautiful. I can unequivocally say it was the most intense experience of my life. You were so good to me. And I feel bad that I didn't do anything for you."

"Marsha, I am so happy for you. I think this is only the beginning and once you are able to control it better, the sex will even be better and longer lasting. Don't worry about me; I didn't want you to strain yourself, since this was truly your cumming out party. There will be plenty of time to teach you how to make love."

"First, I want you to consider a shave and a trim, something like mine, pointing to the two small rectangles of hair surrounding her labia. I think it would help in reducing irritation to your clitoris as well as providing better access to your sex partner. But I think your mound is too sensitive now, so we can do it tomorrow if you like."

Epilogue

That night, Marsha went to bed early, exhausted by the release of her pent up emotion. This provided Kay the opportunity she needed. In Beth's bedroom, Kay told her every intimate detail of today's seduction of her mother. At first Beth was incredulous, then shocked, realizing that the consequences of today's events could mean that her mother might become a sexual intimate in her debauchery.

On the other side of town in her beautiful town home, Julie Lerner was sucking her boyfriend Todd's humongous penis. As she sucked, she told him of the older woman she had treated earlier day that had this unusually large clitoris.

"Todd. It was enormous. I never had seen anything like it in all my years of training and practice."

"I love hearing about your patients sexual issues. It's a real turn on. How big was it?"

"In its flaccid state it was protruding an inch. The average clitoral bud is usually no more than 25% of that size. If someone played with it, no telling how big it would become."

Todd was becoming harder and harder as Julie told her story. He was almost at his full nine inches now.

"I'll bet you wanted to take it your mouth, didn't you?"

"You're right. I wanted to give it a full pleasure treatment. And my pre-cumm started flowing in the examining room, making my pants wet."

"Julie, you got me real excited now. Give me one or more full sucks and off I go!

"Todd. This is the first time I felt that another woman could really add to my, no our, sex life. Having her here between us would be really fine." Julie began sucking his penis in piston like fashion, taking in as much as she could.

"Oh Shit!!!! Fantasticcccccc. " Todd started ejaculating huge ropes of sperm into the back of Julie's mouth, flooding her so much that it dribbled out of the corners of her mouth. Forced to swallow some, but spitting the rest out in the bathroom, she returned quickly to cup Todd's balls in her warm hands as the blood started to recede from his huge organ. "Julie, you're the best."

"I know. But now, help me figure out a way to get this lady in bed."

12