Mother is Debauched Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, don't laugh. We like this stuff as a healthy dessert. Our sexual exertions plus good food keeps us trim."

"Beth, I notice that both of you have trimmed your pubic hair."

"With just a small patch to protect our most sensitive areas, less hair seems to add to our sexual pleasure, better enabling our juices to interact with external stimuli."

"Marsha, we could do yours as well. As I mentioned to you, it could also reduce irritation to your wonderful organ."

"Ok. Let's do it tomorrow."

"Mom, was there anything in the DVD's that turned you on?

"Well, there was one scene with the double headed dildo that looked interesting."

Kay disappeared for a moment. "Did it look like this sex toy?" Kay had an eighteen inch flexible dimpled purple dildo in her hands with two bulbous penis heads, one on each end."

"Yes it did. I'm amazed, that's close to the toy in the movie."

"This toy is lots of fun. You made a wise choice."

"Any thing else?"

"Well, I'm embarrassed to admit it. But that scene from the second movie where the woman is sexually tormented while her hands are bound to the bed is also a turn on, especially since it's done with great sensitivity."

"Mom, I agree with you. But for now, we need to defer this discussion until tomorrow. I had a rough day at the office, and the wine and good sex has made me sleepy."

The three women embraced in a group hug. "This night was wonderful," they agreed, before they returned to their respective bedrooms. Kay used one of the boy's rooms tonight to give Marsha her own space.

Marsh ruminated on yesterdays experience as she woke refreshed from a deep slumber. "Had she truly committed incest with Beth; or was it just a lovely dream?" In any case, she felt alive, truly alive, for the first time in many years. And whether it was technically incest or not, didn't seem to matter. The other thing, the lesbian identity, didn't worry her either. While she enjoyed what they did yesterday, she knew that it wasn't because it was a female to female experience. The warm affection Beth and Kay demonstrated that they truly cared, and it satisfied her intimate emotional needs. She had only a few short years to make up for a lifetime of frustration.

After a good nights' sleep, Marsha surprised herself by precipitating the next experience. After showering and enjoying breakfast with Kay and Beth, she felt very frisky. "Why wait until nighttime to enjoy ourselves," she asked Kay and Beth? "We could do something while our bodies are not tired. It certainly would help me."

"Mom, I think that is terrific. You are so young looking that it is easy to forget there is an age difference."

"I am ready," proffered Kay. "Marsha liked the idea of the double headed dildo. That is definitely on top of my list as well. Let's head for the king sized bed."

The three women's juices were beginning to flow as they pulled the blinds and lighted some spice candles around the room to provide a more intimate atmosphere.

"Mom, have you ever hear of the woman's G-Spot?"

"Does it really exist?"

"It does for Kay and I. It takes awhile to find it and massage it properly. But it produces some wild sex. Kay just gushes when we do it right."

"Beth doesn't do too badly either. And it is very satisfying emotionally, but draining physically."

Marsha finds herself wedged between Kay and Beth, as their pear shaped pliable tits snuggle against hers. Soon her body begins its inevitable heated climb toward satisfaction, as the younger women caress and massage Marsha's aureole and breasts and rub their fingers around her mon venus, enclosing her special organ, fully moisturized by the ointment supplemented with her secretions. Kay kisses the nape of her neck while Beth nuzzles into her left breast, taking her nipple into her mouth, gently suckling and tonguing it to hardness. Kay kisses Marsha inner thigh, her lips progressing smoothly up to the snatch of pubic hair on Marsha's Mon Venus. Kay gently opens her bulging labial lips to expose Marsha's turgid bud, barely hidden by the hood. While Beth attends to the maternal breasts, Kay is enchanted by the little penis, licking it skyward, bringing it to full erection. Marsha gasps with pleasure as musky aromas emerge from her moisture laden opening.

"Kay, Beth, please use the dildo. I need something hard in there."

Beth took the elongated purple organ and inserted it into Marsha's secreting vaginal canal. And then she leaned forward inserting the other bulbous head into her own pussy. Beth literally began fucking her own mother, wrapping her legs around her; and Marsha responded in kind, developing a rhythm as their pelvises pressed toward the center of the dildo; not quite reaching each other. Extra clitoral pressure was lovingly supplied by Kay; who used her fingers to alternatively frig Marsha's elongated organ and Beth's turgid clit. Marsha and Beth's bodies went into spasmodic overdrive, stirred by the taboo of incestuous sex.

"Oh mom; oh mom, I hope you're enjoying this as much as I."

"Oh I am; this is fantastic." Marsha felt the bulbous dido stretch her inner core in a way it hadn't been filled in many years. The ridges were penetrating the vaginal wall, which was overflowing with love nectar. She affectionately reached out to touch Beth's bouncing orbs, cupping her turgid nipples in warm hands. Beth and Marsha were highly charged emotionally as sexual heat coursed through their veins, stirring their passionate proclivities toward each other. Time seemed to stand still for a brief moment as they looked lovingly, mother to daughter, in each others' misty eyes.

"Jesus, I'm going to come, Kay, don't stop, don't stop playing, as Beth's creamy moisture oozed down the dildo, intermingling with her own.. Marsha exploded, "I'm cumming noooooooow!!!!!!!"

Beth was also overcome with heated emotions and nearly simultaneous huge orgasmic contractions, lifting her body weight directly on to Marsha, forcing the dildo to bend between them... "Omigod, mommmmmmmmm."

Kay pushed her own heated pussy onto Beth's mouth as they sixty nined' while Marsha kept stroking her pulsating little penis with the huge dildo still hanging out of her pussy lips, watching Beth and Kay engage. Beth licked lovingly around the vagina, the outer labia, sticking her tongue inside, sending Kay into paroxysms of pleasure.

Vibrating sensations took hold in their bodies, bringing Kay to a humongous climax, pressing against Beth's penetrating tongue. Beth sopped up Kay's wonderful juices dribbling onto her lips. Beth wrapped her limbs around the soft folds of Kay's bare pussy and began gently humping her. Both groaned with delirious pleasure. Beth, overcome with heated sexuality, climaxed a second time, as she frigged her sensitive nub; while Kay basked in the warm afterglow of her continuing orgasmic contractions, using two fingers pumping in and out of her love canal.

Beth and Kay returned to Planet Earth and relaxed briefly; then turned their attention to Marsha.

"Spread your legs and lie back on the bed," Kay commanded as she inserted her fingers deep into Marsha's saturated vaginal opening, probing for that spongy G-Spot. "I found it, Beth. Marsha, how does it feel when I massage it?"

"It sort of tickles at first, but keep it up. It's getting better. Oh gosh, it feels like I've got to pee."

"Don't worry, Mom. That's natural. Just relax."

For several minutes, Kay used Marsha's natural lubrication to caress the spongy piece of pleasure invoking flesh. Concurrently, Beth was caressing Marsha's breasts, tweaking her nipples in a joint love dance. Kay also provided gentle finger pressure upward from the G-spot toward her special organ. Marsha could feel her clit respond to the inner stimulation.

Because Marsha had already experienced one climax, it took a little while to get to the ultimate pleasure. "And getting there," Marsha thought, "is half the fun." Suddenly, Marsha's breathing became rapid as climatic contractions started in her uterus, emanating outward. She humped her hips up and down frantically, experiencing waves of pleasurable sensations.

"Oooooooaaaah, Oooooooaaaah, I'm cumming again," she gasped, as her love nectar gushed from her puffy pussy lips onto the sheets, forming a small puddle. "Oooooooaaaah, I can't stop; I can't stop," she cried out. Marsha had her first squirting episode, emitting a fountain of creamy liquid. She would never forget this pinnacle of pleasure, as her pelvis kept pulsating and contracting; her mound pushing forward again and again. Marsha's shuddering body finally collapsed. She felt like a rag doll, as her breathing slowly returned to normal. "My god, I can't believe what just happened."

"Mom, was it good?"

"Why do you ask? It was wonderful."

The three women snuggled together, as they came down from their emotional highs.

Marsha opined. "I know that I made the right choice."

"We do too," chorused Beth and Kay.

"Mom, there is one more piece to the puzzle that we need to reveal to you. We love our boys."

"I know you love the boys, they are really fine lads."

"No, Marsha, what Beth is trying to say is that we really love them."

"Omigod, I can't believe what you're telling me. How could???????" Words were failing her.

"Mom, it's simple. We didn't want them to knock up some slutty teenagers and ruin their lives. Also, your grandson was having hard time meeting girls. He lacked confidence."

"And Beth does not permit Bob to penetrate her. Except for foreplay, I take care of Bob and she takes care of Charlie. The boys couldn't be happier, and they do not tell their friends."

"The boys date without pressuring their girl friends for sex. And we date looking for a real relationship, not just physical release."

"Are you asking me to participate?"

"Only if you feel very comfortable with the idea of sex with young men, especially with one of them being your grandson? In any case, we have tried to be discreet with you living here; but the boys' needs have to be attended to soon. We didn't want you to be surprised."

"Marsha, let me say that I think the boys would love to have you in the mix. And I believe that you will learn to love being there for them as well. Our extended family is very caring and affectionate."

"I can't cope with this new revelation right now. I will have to give this idea more thought. In the meantime, give me some warning and I will go to a movie or retreat to my room if you and the boys are going to be intimate. But now, I think I need a nap."

Marsha retreated to her room and closed the blinds. As she lay on the bed, the memories of the last few days of sexual liberation floated across her vision. But a new vision overrode all her memories. Images of young virile men with huge members emerged in her brain. Initially she was shocked at what Beth and Kay related; soon she became engrossed, titillated and aroused. She visualized herself, squeezed between these young men, being romanced and eventually succumbing to their entreaties. She couldn't seem to overcome the arousal of forbidden pleasure. "Could she set some ground rules to avoid the taboo of incest?" It had been so long since a man had pleasured her. Eventually, she fell into a deep sleep, exhausted by energetic morning sex and the new sexual possibilities, presented by Kay and Beth.

After a welcome nap, Marsha arose to find Beth eating a light lunch in the kitchen. "Have some tuna fish, Mom." "Thanks, I will. Where is Kay?" "She is shopping. She should be back in couple of hours."

"I'm glad we're alone, Beth," chomping on a delicious sandwich. "I wanted to discuss these new relationships with you in private." "Sure, go ahead mom. I'm glad it's out in the open."

"First, I do not judge what you have done. After the last few days, I feel that you have established a loving home. Certainly, I am the last one to criticize, given what I went through with your father for so long."

"You had it real tough. I am happy that Kay and I have had a part in your turn around."

"Let me finish my thoughts. What I want to say is that I find it very enticing to join with you and Beth. But I can not in any circumstance commit incest with my grandson. How do you avoid it?"

"Mom, I believe that incest was forbidden to keep from having bad babies—it was genetic. And the only sex that will produce babies is vaginal sex. So I do not let Bob penetrate me with his penis."

"But what do you do?"

"Mom, can you handle graphic detail?"

"Try me."

"We engage in all types of oral and anal sex. I think boys enjoy it the most these days. Bob's penis is not that large, which was affecting his self-confidence. But now he knows that it fits neatly into my mouth, which is very enjoyable for both of us. Also, he loves when I gently suck on one his testicles. And he has become an expert in pleasuring a woman orally, with great control and sensitivity. He explores all of my erogenous zones. We also engage in what the boys call tit fucking. I squeeze his pumping penis between my breasts to induce his ejaculation. I love when his sperm hits me in the chin. Bob loves to be masturbated too, so I use one hand to stroke his penis; while fondling his scrotum in my other hand. And very recently, I let him come in my back door, using lots of lubrication of course.

"You engaged in anal sex!!!!!"

"Yes, now Bob knows he has an advantage over other males because his smaller penis is easier for a woman to take inside. And it produces some wonderful orgasmic friction for me and he has huge ejaculations because of the tight fit."

"Do you do all of these things alone with Bob?"

"When we started, Kay and I stayed in separate rooms, trading off. Recently, the four of us have merged as a treat for special occasions. We will act out a sexual fantasy, concocted by one of the boys. I must say it has been very titillating when we do."

"Where would I fit in?"

"The boys have great imaginations."

"And does Kay follow your version of incest."

"Kay has come around. She originally wanted Charley inside her. But now she agrees with me."

"And I assume that Charley and you have completely natural relations."

"Right, Charlie is blessed with an elongated member, about eight inches when it is steel hard. And it is very fulfilling, believe me."

"Beth, just listening to you has been very arousing. But I need something to push me over the line. Would you.....would you?"

"What, mom?"

"I think if the first time, I wouldn't have a choice in the matter, it would be easier to justify."

"You mean like the woman in the adult video, being forcibly restrained."

"Well something like that. I will leave it to your good judgment."

"Bob and Charlie have been taught not to force themselves on any woman; that women want to be romanced. So I'm not sure how to deal with this."

"I agree that romance and affection are important; but for me to take this huge step, I need to have a compelling reason."

"You mean if you are forced to crave it; you couldn't help yourself----out of control."

"That would be ok, too."

"I think it might be possible. I'll discuss it with Kay tonight."

The boys returned from camp Sunday afternoon and the rest of the weekend passed quickly. Marsha found herself alone on Monday with the boys at school and Kay and Beth at work.

On Monday afternoon, a nice looking young man rang her door bell at 3'oclock. He was the anointed driver for her medical appointment. Marsha couldn't help glancing over at Todd, who was very virile and handsome, with broad shoulders and wavy black hair. He was the model of courtesy as he dropped her at Dr. Lerner's for her scheduled appointment. "Dr. Lerner will call me when you're ready to return home."

Samantha greeted her warmly when she entered the reception area. "Good afternoon, Dr Lerner will be with you briefly. Our last patient just left."

"Marsha, please come into my office. I am so glad you could come in. I have some wonderful news to discuss with you," she spoke, as Marsha entered into her private office. Marsha couldn't help but admire the attractive doctor with a comforting smile. Her tight lab coat revealed a curvy body wrapped in a tight skirt. And substantial cleavage was visible as several buttons on her blouse were unbuttoned, revealing prominent breasts.

"Marsha, after you left the office the other day, I did some research on ointments that could be helpful to someone with your condition. I know I prescribed one that I thought would be useful, but I wanted to be certain there was nothing else better."

"Well, the one you suggested has been.....very soothing."

"That's wonderful, but there may be something even better. I ordered it for you because it is only available by prescription. According to my research, it is not only soothing; it also has some properties that could make it..........stimulating. If it works for you, it would be useful in certain, shall I say, limited conditions."

"Please explain."

"In addition to soothing any irritation, it makes your clitoris less sensitive initially, prolonging the pleasure of reaching a climax."

"How long does this condition last?"

"The data is weak; but definitely not longer than 12 hours."

"What circumstances would this ointment be useful?"

"If you don't mind, I'll have to be graphic."

"OK."

"The large number of nerve endings in your enlarged clitoris may cause a very quick, intense orgasm; voiding the typical build up enjoyable to you and your partner. This product will slow down the whole process while ensuring a successful result for both you and your partner. You wouldn't have a quick premature climax. However, once sufficiently aroused, your eruptions should be volcanic!!!!"

"Could that prove to be too much emotion for a woman my age?"

"I doubt it. You are very healthy. And all product tests were safe and effective on healthy women. However, the company is looking for a marketing strategy. So you could be paid to test it for them and together, we would advise them on how to market this product."

"How would this happen?"

"If we ran an experiment under my auspices in the office, I would record your reactions and submit it to the company. They would pay $500 per session which I would split with you. Plus you would receive a years' supply of the ointment free."

"How would the experiments work?"

"We would apply the ointment and then observe your reactions with different partners and different time frames. We would conduct three sessions."

"You're talking about live experiments!!!"

"Yes, that is the only way we can get your true reactions."

"Who?"

"Well, Samantha, my young assistant, for one. And that the nice man, Todd, who drove you here, is another. Let me assure you that they will have signed binding privacy agreements not to reveal anything that happens."

"Is there anybody else? You said there were three sessions."

"You could suggest someone. But if you wouldn't mind, I would love to participate directly in the experiment where both parties used the product. So we could compare reactions."

"It's tempting to participate in original research. And it might even be fun. But I just can't do it. It's....it's."

"What?

"Well, it's just too clinical for my tastes. After all, all of you are strangers. And I need emotional support for anything sexual. It's just my nature.

"Of course, we wouldn't want to force you in any way?"

"Listen, why don't we do a baseline measurement while you're here? I'll give you a sample of the new ointment to try out. And you can take a few days to think about it."

"How would we do a baseline?"

"Have you ever seen or used a clitoris stimulator?"

"No."

Dr. Werner pulled one out of the drawer. "It's just a small flat vibrator that is attached to a finger tip and used to bring the clitoris to orgasm. Many women use it to masturbate. It is useful for research because we can measure the time it takes to reach a climax under specific degrees of stimulation. We will take a measurement today without using the new ointment. You could do it in a private office if you wish. And then you could take the stimulator home. A few minutes after you apply the ointment in the privacy of your bedroom, use it to masturbate. Then call Samantha to let her know how long you took to reach a climax and grade its intensity from 1 to 10." "Your advice was so helpful to me. I guess I could do something for you in return."