Mother Is MILF'd By Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sludge11
Sludge11
17 Followers

Even though she was mortified at being treated like this, especially by a punk who was young enough to be her son, his anal foreplay had already gotten her so out of control with sexual desire, that she was too hot and excited to not follow his firm, nasty instructions.

So, as his finger's continued to prime her for the ass fucking she was there to get, she obediently pressed her lips against the back of the nasty urinal and kissed the cold, dirty white plumbing device, with erotic zest, as she helplessly let herself get into the demeaning swing of things.

EXPANDING FROM ONE TO QUADRUPLE ANAL CONSUMATIONS:

A couple of minutes later, as her lips were hotly smooching the back of the soiled urinal, she heard the door open behind her, then heard the sounds of several shoes shuffling into the tiny room.

Keeping her superb, statuesque body in position so that Pablo could continue penetrating and stirring her anal passage, groggy with wine and sexual heat, she turned her head and saw three slender, very short young Mexicans standing behind her, gawking at her stupefyingly curved body, while they talked excitedly to Pablo, in Spanish.

These newcomers all looked to be even younger than Pablo. They were all of the same diminutive size, were cheaply dressed and, if anything, looked even less appealing than the ugly youngster who now had his thumb up her ass.

She immediately realized that Pablo's reception room phone call, of a few minutes ago, had been to one of these three grinning hyenas, and that they were down here for the purpose of joining him in forcing her to have group sex with all four of them.

That fact was quickly confirmed by Pablo who smacked her on the ass then, laughing in her face, announced, "Well you stupid Anglo, clit-for-brains, bimbo, you took the bait and came here to get yourself screwed and now, with the help of my friends here, you're going to get a whole lot more fucking than you had bargained for."

"But, before we get started on your body, let me warn you that you're located in a part of the building where none of the head honchos ever come, so, if you scream, probably no one will hear you. And, if someone does happen to hear you, after they come in here and get a good look at your totally ripe Anglo body, and see what we're doing to it, they will just want to join us in putting the meat to you, too."

"So, if you want keep the number of guys who fuck you today, down to just the four of us, then all we require of you, is that you keep quiet, and do exactly what we tell you to do, while we give it to you, real good, all three ways."

"Now, understand that we don't plan to hurt you, in any way. We just want the pleasure of totally fucking over your luscious Anglo body, just the way we give it to our cheap Latina whores."

After hearing Pablo's very concise explanation of the nasty predicament they had her in, she shook her head in disbelief at how impetuously stupid she had been to come down here like this, and how totally trapped these ugly little punks obviously had her.

She had come to the Consulate dedicated to the goal of consummating the mesmerizing anal sex act that Pedro had initiated with her at Sonia's wedding, two days ago. Now, apparently, all of these dorky looking little Mexicans intended to take turns with him, consummating the ass fucking that she had come here to get - but now she was going to get it, Four Times Over!

Swallowing hard, she knew that it was much too late to be able to do anything to avoid getting butt fucked by these disgusting looking little twerps, and that she had no one to blame but herself for the inescapable position she now found herself in.

She also knew that Pablo's prep work on her anus had gotten her so hot, and filled with carnal desire that she needed to have her ass fucked really, really bad. So bad, in fact, that she was now even willing to let these four loathsome looking little wetbacks be the ones who do it to her.

Being ever the optimist, and knowing how experienced and skilled she was at receiving anal sex, she harbored the hope that, after they had all finished pounding it up her ass, they would be so satisfied by her totally gratifying performance, that she would be able to talk them out of making her do anything else for them.

With that positive, hopeful thought firmly in mind, she looked the foursome up and down, one more time and, after having gotten a very clear view of their nauseating looks, she wanted to barf. She realized that she was about to be MILF'd by four of the most unattractive, very dark skinned, little male creeps that she had ever seen. It was going to be like she was letting four young sons fuck her, if she had any.

But, realizing that she had no other choice, she resigned herself to her immediate fate, comforted by the fact that they would all be giving it to her from behind, so she still wasn't going to have to look at them while they were shoving it up her ass, then creaming her back channel, one right after the other.

So, with a hungry anus that was already primed to be fed strange cockmeat, she turned her face back towards the urinal and pressed her lips against its damply crusted back wall again while, speaking in very broken English, the newcomers began shuffling themselves around in the tiny men's room, so that they could start taking turns finger fucking her grasping, hot to be had, anus.

While they were getting lined up, Pablo said to them, "Is this Anglo honey as spectacular as I told you guys she was, or what? Man that statuesque body of hers is built for taking on major gangbangings. Those outrageous curves look like they are up to the task of performing whatever nasty things we want them to do for us. And you can tell by the look in her eyes that she is very experienced and can handle anything we throw at her, without a problem. Plus her husband has a big rock on her finger, and she's a mother, to boot, so we are going to score some extra, added gratification by fucking over this blonde beauty, and sending her home full of our cum. Shit, my friends, we have bagged us the queen of all Anglo MILF's, to have our dirty sex fun with."

After hearing Pablo's gloating description of her, she immediately felt the first of his associates dip three fingers into her wet pussy, and then transfer the cuntal juice soaked trio into her anus, the penetration by the small, strange new fingers causing her to drool with excitement.

After the first one's hand had finished its turn between her ass cheeks, and he had pulled his fingers out of her anal passage, a second one took his place and began ramming his stiff digits home, this time expanding the number of invading fingers to four, as he continued the crude violation of her hot, and now juicy and very willing rear chute.

While he was finger reaming her anus, really hard and deep, she heard him say, "God damned Pablo, look at this hot assed bitch squirm. She likes getting her ass fingered better than any of the Anglos we have fucked so far."

As soon as those words of bawdy praise had come tumbling out of his mouth, she climaxed with a long, body shuddering groan of unabashed, animalistic, raw sexual pleasure.

While her body was still shaking, she heard, Pablo exclaim, "God damn, compadres, look at this Anglo slut having the big one. She is proving to be such a hot assed bimbo that we are going to be able to do anything we want to her."

When her volcanic climax finally subsided, she said to herself, "Damn, how embarrassing, I must really be a round-heeled tramp to be climaxing like this for these dim-witted little trolls."

The third newcomer stepped into place behind her and soon got his smallish, well lubricated hand in her ass, up past its knuckles, and began giving her a thorough, four finger, thumb out, knuckle fisting.

As his hand plundered her rear channel, she moaned vociferously and bucked her ass for him, doing her very best to help him stuff his hand in as far as it could possibly go.

From that point on, while the other three Latinos were taking their second and third rounds of deep fingering the stunning Anglo MILF's boiling hot anal channel, the diabolical and perverted Pablo concentrated on trying to get her to debauch herself even further by French kissing the back of the urinal, for them.

To help persuade her, he reached under her upper body and popped her huge tits out of the top of her skin tight purple dress, and began squeezing them hard and pinching their nipples between his fingers, while he screamed explicit, filthy instructions in her ear, urging her to slip the back of the urinal some tongue.

His tit manipulation, combined with the other three Mexicans non-stop finger work up her anal passage, had her so hot to get ass fucked, that she was ready to beg for it.

She finally got so desperate for their cocks, that she decided to ahead and do the depraved sex act that Pablo wanted her to perform, in order to expedite the process of getting them to replace their fingers with their cocks, and start giving her ass the kind of fucking that she had come there to get.

So, with Pablo's filthy verbal instructions continuing to assault her ears, she pressed her lips against the urinal and began lewdly putting out to it a torrent of hot, full tongued, lip mashing, dripping wet, nasty French kisses, performed in such an X-rated manner that, if it had been captured on film, she would have won a porn movie industry first place performance award for giving tongue.

Pablo sadistically smiled in triumph, as he watched her prove to them what a very dirty slut she could be. After watching her tongue lap the back of the urinal for awhile, he informed his band of fellow Anglo babe fuckers, "Damn, amigos, this bitch will do absolutely anything. We have definitely bagged us one fantastic, hot assed, mind-of-a-whore, white slut this time, for sure."

With her head framed by the dank and cruddy urinal, she hotly French kissed its stained and wet ceramic back, coating her hot tongue with a slimy tart taste.

Three days ago she couldn't have ever imagined doing anything like this with her lips and tongue, but, after having shoved her tongue up an Arab's ass, in fact several of them, less than two days ago, the tangy flavor of the urinal wasn't hard for her to take at all. So it had been easy for her to nastily perform the depraved act for Pablo, and his gang of near-rapists, and slutily gratify his perverted fixation, in order bribe him into fucking her ass, sooner.

Finally turning her huge tits loose, Pablo again took his place behind her ass. This time he dropped his pants and shorts, then pushed his swollen cockhead against her loosened, creamy wet anus and, with the others watching closely, grabbed her by the hips and began stuffing her back door full of his cockmeat.

Her ass was so ready to be fucked that she felt half of his cock bury itself in her anal passage, on his first thrust, as she groaned with excitement. It didn't take him long to finish stuffing the rest of his cock in her ass, ball deep. She could feel that he had an above sized prick, but it was not nearly the size of the ones the Arabs had violated her with. As he slammed it deep into her anal receptacle, over and over, she tossed her head from side to side, in a sexual frenzy, and panted in full heat, as she thoroughly enjoyed letting him finally put the cock to her.

As excited as Pablo was, it didn't take long for him to climax and shoot his high volume of Mexican seed deep inside of her accommodating, very pleased anal passage. She moaned with gratification as she felt his cum volleys surge into her chute, as he consummated what she had been dreaming about ever since she woke up this morning.

During the next 15 minutes, the other three Mexican runts each took their turns behind her, with her marvelous hips clutched firmly in their hands, doing their best to totally ravage her anal passage, as they pounded their cocks into her backdoor, and successfully gape her anus.

One by one, they climaxed, and she felt their overwhelming flood of hot young Hispanic spunk eventually fill up her back cock receptacle, to overflowing.

As each of them had taken his turn shoving their cocks into her, and rutting the hell out of her, she had calculated, by feel, that Pablo may have had the biggest cock, but his buddy's young boners weren't very far behind in size.

Of course none of them measured up to the Arabs larger than life orifice-wreckers that had been in her sex receptacles. But the Mexican's hot young cocks were plenty large enough to make their four-man, non-stop, anus ravishing event, an extremely stimulating and deeply satisfying ass fuck for her. The kind of earthy, mind-boggling gratification that a woman can only get from having taken four cocks up her ass, one right after the other.

It was so satisfying, in fact, that their high energy, ball emptying efforts, extracted another climax from her, to the delight of her sexual partners.

ADAPTING TO ADVERSITY:

As she felt the last emptied cock slowly slip out of her gratified, well gaped, oozing ass, she heard Pablo say, excitedly, "Compadres, didn't I tell you that this one was going to be something special. Could you have ever imagined that an Anglo trophy wife who looks this fantastic, would also turn out to be a pure Cunt. I'll bet that there isn't anything that we make her do for us, today, that she hasn't already done before, many times. This time we have definitely hit the Mother Lode of hot, oversexed, gorgeous, experienced, Anglo trophy wives, for sure."

Her anally stimulated, super-heated body was still trying to recover from the two climaxes she'd had for them, as well as from having just taken their four cocks up her ass. As a result, she was still bent forward at the waist, right in front of the lipstick smeared urinal.

Pablo reached down, grabbed a hand full of her thick blonde hair, and pulled her body upright, then looked her over, closely. The skirt of her purple dress was up around her waist, and her bare boobs were jutting out over the top of the form fitting, micro-mini outfit. She was panting hard, with her dripping tongue hanging down out of her wide open mouth, and her eyes were glazed over with raw sexuality.

Taking her chin in his hand, Pablo said, "Muchachos, I have never before seen a beautifully sensuous face that looked like it should have a cock in its mouth, as much as this one does. I don't want to waste any time putting her merchandise back to work for us, so, based on the way she French kissed that nasty damned urinal, the next thing I want us to do is mount her face, stick our cocks in it and let her give all of us blow jobs with that hot mouth of hers, then watch her swallow down all of our Mexican joy juice."

"But, before we do that, lets take a couple of minutes to check out the rest of this bimbo's smoking hot, incredibly stacked body, before we start feeding her our cockmeat."

As she heard what Pablo had in mind for her, considering how hopelessly hot she was from all four of them having just anal-ized her, it was very clear that the earlier thoughts she'd had about perhaps being able to talk the little pricks out of making her have more sex with them, was proving to be a laughably, hopeless pipe dream.

Of course, she should have known that from the very start. After all, when his three friends joined him in this toilet, Pablo had advised her that all of them intended to take her all three ways,

The moment she realized that the four Mexicans had her completely under their control, her instincts ought to have told her that, being typical exploitive males, these four had come here with the full intention of using this temporary position of power they had over her, to take excessive liberties with her body, and make her perform despicably dirty sex acts, like the one she had just done with the very soiled and tangy urinal.

Now being fully aware of the situation, like it or not, she was going to be getting a lot more fucking from these four putrid little pissants, before they let her out of this wretched men's room / whore's crib, that she had so stupidly let herself be tempted in to.

As she was finishing that thought, Pablo put his hand on her bare, perfectly rounded stomach, and pushed her backwards until her ass cheeks were pressed up against the restroom wall. Then he reached down between her thighs and spread them, until he had her feet about two feet apart.

Next, he reached up and grabbed her by the throat and forced the back of her head firmly against the wall, as he said to one of his fellow sexual predators, "Get me her panties out of the trash can."

When he had them in his hand, he barked at her, "Part your teeth." She did, and he began shoving the purple bikini panties between her lips, with his fingers. When he was through, her mouth was completely full of the silken lingerie, and plenty of the purple material was sticking out from all around her forced apart lips.

Standing beside her, still pinning her in place by the neck, he said to his fellow fornicators, "Manuel and Roberto, I'll give you the honor of going over her body first, so help yourself to her goodies, and have some fun with them, before we blowbang her."

She watched two of the appalling little cruds slide over in front of her, then bend forward and stick each of her spectacular, perfectly toned, Double D tits into their respective mouths and started chewing and sucking on the huge, torpedo shaped boobs, as she gasped with apprehension.

While using one hand to control the tit they were sucking on, they each reached down between her lush thighs with their other hand and began jointly stroking her pussy lips and clit, and exploring her wet twat, with their aggressive fingers.

As the two repulsive, runty Mexicans took over her body parts with their hands and mouths, she saw, for the first time, up close and personal, just how ugly these two disgusting looking little weasels really were.

Suddenly she found that she was faced with a real visual, sexual turn-off crisis. Up until now she hadn't had to be face-to-face with any of them, while they were having sex with her. The ass fucking she had received was like glory hole sex, where you couldn't see the owner of the cock you were sucking, so the way they looked was irrelevant. It was just your mouth and their cock making out.

But here, these ugly little bastards were right in front of her, and from this point on, she knew that she was going to have no choice but to watch them, from close up, as the disgusting looking pigs callously exploited her lush body. Looking down at the faces of the two despicable looking wetbacks, again, she shuddered with revulsion at the very sobering sight they presented. It was as though a bucket of ice water had been dumped on her clit.

As the two of them continued to work on her g-spots, she looked around at all four of the boys, hoping to find any kind of bright side to this very grossly appalling situation she was in. But all she saw was pure, inescapable ugliness, that was a complete turn-off to her, sexually. Having to put out, face-to-face, with these four Mexican creeps, might be more that she could cope with.

Suddenly feeling very nauseous, but knowing that there was no escaping the dilemma, she had to shake her head, hard, in order to clear it so that she could come to grips with this revoltingly negative sexual situation, and decide how she could force herself to have frontal sex with them.

The first thing she did was sternly remind herself that it wasn't as though she hadn't been fucked by ugly men before. After her first husband had died fifteen years ago, being an incredibly beautiful and extremely well endowed woman, of limited financial means, she had spent the next ten years going out with many of the members of an upwardly mobile, somewhat smarmy, rich men's dating pool, in LA. From that productive source of lavish gifts, she had successfully found, and serviced various sugar daddies, while purposefully staying single.

Sludge11
Sludge11
17 Followers