Mother is my Sexual Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So it's a definitely a woman and not a man?"

"Of course. No man is better than you," she said boosting his ego while rolling her eyes.

"I know who it is," he said while looking at her with certainty. "It's your sister? Right? You want to have sex with your sister."

"Eww no. I'd never have sex with my own sister. That's so nasty. She's my best friend."

"I know. It's my sister, right? In the way that you look at her, you'd do my sister in a heartbeat. Am I right? I'm right, aren't I?"

"Yes, definitely I'd do your sister in a heartbeat. A younger version of your mother, she's wicked pretty but it's not her either. She's too young and she's not lesbian or bi-sexual. She'd never go down on me in the way that I'd love to go down on her."

"Hmm, is it one of our female professors?"

"God no. I wouldn't do any of them, even if they promised me an A grade. None of them appeal to me sexually," she said looking at him before revealing her secret crush. "I'd do that Mr. Martin in biology though. He's wicked cute."

"I don't know him," he said ignoring her obvious crush on Mr. Martin to further his questioning on his girlfriend having sex with a woman. "Is it someone from the neighborhood?"

"Yes," she said with coyness while sighing. "You're getting warm," she said curling her hair with her finger again.

"C'mon, give me a hint."

"Okay. She lives on this street?"

"She lives on my street? She does? No way. Everyone who lives on this street are my Mom's age and older," he said looking at her for another clue. "I give up. Who would you like me to seduce with you participating in the seduction?"

"Promise me you won't get mad."

"Mad?" He laughed. "Why would I get mad that you want to have sex with a woman while I participate and watch?"

"I'll tell you if you promise me two things," she said.

"What?"

"You won't get mad and we can do her together," she said with a devious smile.

"Okay, okay, I promise. Now who is it?"

"It's your mother," she said demurely looking at him.

To be continued...