Mother is my Sexual Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naked? My mother would never strip herself naked in front of me, not in a million years," said Joshua looking off as if imagining his mother naked. "The woman goes to church every Sunday, even tomorrow, no doubt, before leaving for her flight, she'll be at Mass praying for my lost soul."

"All of this because you watched Clockwork Orange again," said Nancy slowly shaking her head.

"Maybe she's masturbating over having sex with me," he said ignoring her comment again. "Maybe she's masturbating over having sex with you. Maybe she's masturbating over having sex with the both of us. Wishing I was a fly on her bathroom wall, so long as she didn't squish me, I'd love to sneak in there and watch her masturbate," said Joshua still staring at his mother's closed, bedroom door.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? You watching your naked mother masturbate over your imagined thoughts of her having sex with you, or with me, or with the both of us," said Nancy, "is something that makes you horny, doesn't it?"

"Are you kidding me? Fuck yeah," he said looking at his girlfriend with obvious sexual excitement. "I'd love to have a wild night of threesome sex with my mother as our sexy slave. Then, once we do my mother, maybe we can invite your mother to do us too. Maybe in a night of complete debauchery, the four of us can do one another over and again."

"Stop dreaming. You're getting yourself all worked up over nothing. Maybe she's just taking a bath," she said twirling her hair around her index finger. "I must admit, it was fun talking about seducing your mother though."

"Are you having second thoughts?" Joshua looked at Nancy with disappointment.

"Second thoughts? I don't think so," she said suddenly changing her mind. "Maybe. I admit it was easier imagining seducing her when she wasn't in the room," said Nancy. "Things became more real when she stepped in the room and hugged me," she said biting her lip. "She excited my nipples," said Nancy looking down at the impressions her nipples made through her blouse to put her hand to her breasts. "I felt a warm, familiar wetness between my legs that gushed when your mother hugged me in the way she did. My own mother doesn't hug me like that. You don't even hug me like that anymore. That hug was hot that I so wanted to kiss your mother, Joshua. I so wished your Mom would have slid her hand between my legs."

"I still want to go through with it," said Joshua. "I think it's a good plan," he said rubbing his cock through his pants.

"Do you want me to help you with that?" She reached out and felt his erection through his pants. "Do you want me to suck you?"

Nancy looked from his bulge to his eyes and back to his bulge again.

"No, actually, I want to go to bed so that I can get up early tomorrow. Pick me up at ten so that we can go to the mall and buy my Mom that sexy nightgown," he said with excitement. "With her leaving for Texas Sunday night, let's give her a surprise birthday party tomorrow that she'll never forget. Let's give her something to think about while she's on the plane. Let's make her my mother our sexual slave."

"Okay, I have no plans Saturday anyway other than hanging out with you. It will be exciting fun to see if we can put our plan in action," she said.

To be continued...

12