Mother is my Sexual Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

As if she was alone with Joshua's mother and preparing to undress her for sex, Nancy continued unbuttoning Helen's blouse. Taking her sweet time undressing her, Nancy looked as if she was enjoying stripping Helen as much as Helen enjoyed being stripped. As if she was unwrapping an expensive gift, Helen felt the hands and the fingertips of her son's girlfriend against her bra clad breasts. Then, when she removed her blouse, taking her time in the way she took her time when she was undressing herself in the dressing room at the women's clothing store, she folded Helen's blouse and placed it on the sofa.

Acting while pretending to be so helplessly submissive, Helen stood there in her bra and seductively looked at her son's girlfriend before looking to her son to see if he was peeking. He wasn't. With his head completely turned away from her, more focused on the far wall than on her, it was then that she realized that he was watching her striptease show through the living room mirror. He stared at her standing there in her bra and the fact that he was staring further sexually excited her in the way that she couldn't wait to show him more. It had been a long time since she's be so sexually aroused.

Unable to stop herself from staring at the tops of Helen's exposed, big breasts and the hard impressions that her nipples made through her bra, Nancy leered at Helen's breasts in her sexy brassier. Then with a deft hand, something that would have taken a man much longer to do, she unbuttoned and unzipped Helen's short skirt. Attired in just her pantyhose, panty, and bra, Nancy moved around Joshua's mother to unhook her bra.

"Don't! Wait. Stop," said Helen when Nancy was determined to continue stripping her naked.

Nancy froze and Joshua turned to look at his mother standing there in her low cut bra and pantyhose with white, bikini panties showing beneath.

"What's wrong?" Nancy looked from Helen to Joshua and back at Helen again.

"I know what you're doing. I'm not a fool. I'm not drunk enough not to know what's going on here," she said giving Nancy a venomous look before raising her voice. "How dare you undress me in front of my son? How dare you expose my body to my son? And how dare you ogle me through the mirror Joshua!"

Nancy and Joshua looked stunned.

"We're not doing anything Mom," said Joshua looking from his mother to his girlfriend and back to his mother again.

Seemingly counting every mole and freckle on her chest, he looked at his mother as if she was already standing there naked. Naked, naked, naked, obviously Joshua couldn't wait to see his mother naked. Naked, naked, naked, Helen couldn't wait for Nancy to strip her naked. Naked, naked, naked, Helen couldn't wait for her son to see her naked. But first, a game she must play for her to take control of the sexual action, she needed to undress and strip naked on her terms and not on their terms.

"Oh, yes you are. Your girlfriend is about to strip me naked in front of you for me to model the sexy nightgown that you bought me for my birthday," she said raising her voice even more. "I'm so embarrassed. I'm mortified. I'd feel so humiliated to be standing before my son and his girlfriend so totally exposed."

"I won't look Mom. I promise. I'll turn away," he said flushing and turning his head completely in the other direction but still able to see her in the living room mirror.

"I saw you watching me in the mirror Joshua," said Helen.

"Sorry Mom," he said averting his eyes.

An uncomfortable moment, there was a long, silent pause, where Joshua and Nancy were motionless before Helen played her trump card.

"I'll have Nancy continue to undress me after you both get naked too," said Helen smiling a victorious smile.

"Mom!" Joshua turned to look at her. "Seriously? You want us to get naked?"

"Wow," said Nancy. "I can do that," she said with a shrug. "I love being naked."

"With you two naked, too, you can't say that you've seen me naked without me saying that I saw you naked too. If you dare embarrass me, I'll embarrass you," she said lifting her chin as if she was victorious during a debate.

* * * * *

Nancy was first to begin removing her clothes while ogling Helen standing there in her pantyhose, panty, and bra. Quickly in the way she had stripped Helen down to her bra and pantyhose and much quicker than in the way that she had undressed herself in the clothing store, she stripped herself down to her bra and panty too. Helen stared at her son's girlfriend in the way that Nancy had been staring at her. It was obvious that both women were sexually attracted to one another.

"Well?" Nancy looked at her son and shrugged with her palms up to her shoulders to call his bluff. "What are you waiting for an invitation? I already gave you one." When her son didn't react fast enough, she put her hand to her hip and gave him her ultimatum. "If you don't start undressing now Joshua, I'll strip you naked myself and I don't think you'd like that," she said. "Who knows? Maybe you would enjoy Mommy stripping you naked," she said with a dirty laugh.

"As if he was the victim in the Clockwork Orange movie, I think he'd like that," said Nancy with a laugh.

"Mom. You're drunk," he said not making any move to undress.

"Drunk? Not yet," she said taking another long sip of her wine. "Now get undressed bitch. Just as you've been dying to see me naked, panty sniffer, I've been dying to see your cock."

"Panty sniffer? I love it," said Nancy bursting out laughing.

"Well, don't just stand there. You too," said Helen to Nancy. "Strip. Show me some skin. Get naked bitch," said Helen walloping Nancy's ass hard.

"Ow! Okay, okay," she said rubbing her ass through her panty. "You undress too," she said when Helen stood there watching Nancy undress while making no move to remove her pantyhose or bra.

"I'm waiting for Joshua to show me some skin first," she said staring at her son.

"Okay, okay," he said standing and removing his shirt and then his pants while staring at his mother staring at him.

With each one daring the other to continue stripping, the three of them stood there in their underwear before Nancy removed her bra. Now topless, Helen stared at Nancy's shapely B cup breasts while Nancy looked to Helen for her to remove her bra too. Then, turning to face her son, Helen reached around her back and unhooked her bra.

"This is for you Joshua. This is the moment you've been waiting for," she said standing there while holding her bra cups in place. "After feeling my bra while masturbating, you've been longing to see Mommy's tits, haven't you?"

"Yes," he said as if he was hypnotized.

"Eww," said Nancy. "You masturbate over your Mom's dirty underwear? I like it," she said with a loud laugh.

Then, in a moment of incestuous lust and with her son not so much as blinking his eyes, no doubt, for fear of missing any part of his mother's striptease show, she removed her bra. Helen stood before her son in the same way that his girlfriend stood before them. Topless. Now both women were topless. Joshua looked from his mother's breasts to look at his girlfriend's breasts. As if comparing them for a men's magazine photo shoot, he stared from one pair of breasts to the other.

"Wow," said Nancy. "You have spectacular breasts Helen. I wish I had a rack like your rack," she said lifting her hand to her mouth as if she couldn't wait to touch them. "Are they real?"

"Of course they're real. They're 100% natural," said Helen. "I've been blessed," she said looking down at her naked breast before looking up at Nancy and before returning her focus to her son. "I love my tits," she said cupping her breasts in her hands before slowing running her thumbs fingers over her nipples.

"May I touch them?" Nancy stepped closer to Helen. "May I feel them?"

"Sure," said Helen turning to Nancy and erecting her posture to stick her chest out more.

She looked down at Nancy's hand touching and feeling her breasts, first one and then the other. Then, when Nancy took Helen's breasts in both of her hands, she ran two slow fingers across her nipples while staring in her big, blue eyes with sexual lust. Helen gasped. Now with her nipples erect, she turned from Nancy to face her son.

"Well? What do you think of Mommy's tits Joshua," said Helen looking to her son before looking down at her breasts as if to see what he could see. Then, she looked up at him with lust.

"I've always loved your big tits Mom," he said looking as embarrassed as he looked sexually excited while staring at his mother's big tits.

In an unspoken moment, he stared at her while she stared at him.

"Would you like touch them?" Helen looked down at her breasts before looking back up at her son. "Would you like to feel Mommy's tits?"

"Yes. May I?"

"Yes, you may," she said walking to her son.

* * * * *

For the first time, Joshua inappropriately felt his mother. Yet, forbidden perhaps but with her giving him her permission to touch and feel her breasts, maybe her son touching and feeling her breasts wasn't so inappropriate at all. Reaching out his hand, he felt her left breast before feeling her right breast. As if her nipples were radioactive, he avoided touching them.

"It amazes me how they feel so soft and yet are so firm," he said looking up at her blue eyes. He stared down at his mother's breasts in the way that she stared down at his hands while watching him touching her and feeling her. "They feel so big and so heavy Mom," he said weighing them in the palm of his hands as if he was holding two melons.

"Touch Mommy's nipples Joshua," she whispered breathlessly in his ear as if they were in bed together. "Mommy likes having her nipples touched. Maybe if you're a good boy," she said running her fingers through his hair, "I'll let you suck them."

Immediately Joshua obeyed his mother, while Helen reached her hand down to feel her son's cock through his boxer shorts. Then, when she tried sticking her hand down his underwear to call her son's bluff to seduce his mother, he pulled away.

"Mom!"

"Take them off. Show me your cock. Mommy wants to see my son's big, hard prick," she said with lustfulness while staring down at the bulge that Joshua's cock made in his underwear.

"Mom? What are you doing? This is wrong. Isn't it?" He looked to his girlfriend for help.

"It's wrong only if you think it's wrong," said Nancy with a shrug. "It all seems right to me."

"What am I doing? I'm doing what you've fantasized I'd do. I'm doing what you've been masturbating that I'd do to you," she said reaching her hand down to grab his prick through his underwear.

"Mom, we can't do this," he said looking to his girlfriend for help. "Can we?"

"Yes we can," said his mother continuing to feel his cock through his underwear. She leaned into her son to whisper her thoughts in his ear. "I'm going to suck you to a harder erection so that you can make love to me before fucking me." She turned her head to face Nancy. "Then, after I have sex with you, I'm going to have sex with your sexy, slutty girlfriend."

"Sounds good to me," said Nancy acting so blasé.

"Hush up bitch," said Helen moving from her son to slap Nancy across the face. She grabbed a handful of her long, chestnut hair and pulled hard, hard enough to double her over. "Speak only when given permission to speak slut," said Helen.

"Oh my God, may I please speak now?" Nancy looked up at Helen with obedient admiration.

"Speak," said Helen.

"What a woman!" Nancy grabbed her own tits in her hand. "What an unbelievable woman! Use me. Abuse me. Spank me. Slap me. I'll be your sexual slave."

"Instead of you two children calling all the shots, I'm in control now," said Helen walking back to her son and slapping his ass hard enough through his underwear to make him jump.

"Ow! Gees, Mom, take it easy. You know that I have sensitive skin," he said with a submissive laugh.

"No longer your sexual fantasy, this is my sexual fantasy. From this point forward, you two are my sexual slaves. I've watched Clockwork Orange too," she said with a mad laugh.

"Gees Mom. Calm down. You're scaring me," he said rubbing his ass through his underwear in the way that Nancy was rubbing her cheek.

"Now take off those fucking boxer shorts and show me your cock," she said grabbing her son's waistband, pulling downward, and stripping him naked. "I want to see my son's prick."

To be continued...

12