Mother is my Sexy Cougar. So What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then, how can I do keep a low profile and still use the pool? Look at that water," she said stepping closer to the window to look down fifteen floors. It's so blue and look at the ocean," she said looking off at the horizon before turning to look at him. She put her finger to her lip before giving him a naughty smile. "Do they have a nude beach?" As if undressing him with her eyes, she gave her son a sexy look.

"Nude beach? They do, but I'd rather you not go to the nude beach mother and if you must go nude bathing, please go without me. Okay? I really rather not see my elderly mother naked," he said with smugness.

"Oh, stop Roger. Don't be such a stick in the mud. It's just skin. We all have the same bodies," she said striking a sexy pose. "What's the big deal?"

"Yeah, but you're my mother."

"Not anymore I am. I'm your sexy, cougar lover. I'm your hot, older girlfriend. I'm your MILF. Meow," she said walking forward to impale her shapely body against her son again. Only, this time, she put his hand on her breast before reaching down and around to grab a handful of his ass.

"Alright. That's enough," he said slow to remove his hand from her big tit. "I can't do this. If you were anyone else, having a sexual relationship with an older woman would be fun but you're my mother, mother."

"You're so uptight. You need to loosen up instead of being the closet pervert that you are."

"I am not a pervert mother, closeted or otherwise," he said defending himself. "How dare you think of me in that vulgar way."

"No? You're not a pervert? Let me ask you this then."

"What?"

He looked at her with impatience. He knew that she was good at twisting his words around to get the meaning that she wanted out of him. She was always putting words in his mouth. He looked at her, stared at her actually, before leering at her. Showing her shapely legs, she looked so hot in her short skirt and low cut top. Even with him knowing that she's sixty-two-years-old, he'd never think she was a senior citizen. Oh, yeah, definitely, she was a mother he'd like to fuck.

"When was the last time you masturbated over me?" Obviously knowing that he still masturbated over her, she let out a sexy laugh.

"Mother really. That's an inappropriate question for a mother to ask her son," he said with feigned indignation.

"Relax Roger. You act as if I'm raping you," she said turning to look out at the pool again. "I'm going for a swim. Do you want to come?"

"No, sorry, I have work to do. I've been working from home lately after they closed the Miami office and kept only the staff they really needed to exist and that's me," he said with a sad laugh.

"Okay, I'm going to change in my bikini?"

"Bikini?" He thought better of what he was about to say but blurted it out anyway. "Aren't you a little old for a bikini Mom? Don't you have a one piece with a cover up?"

"Old? Oh, pooh, you're such a poopie head. I'll have you know that Helen Mirren, the actress who starred in the movie, The Queen, when she played Queen Elizabeth, is five years older than me and she still wears a bikini," she said with a bit of agitation to her voice. "Now which one is my bedroom?"

"Your bedroom is down the hall and to the right. It's a suite. You have your own private bathroom."

She disappeared in her bedroom only to emerge again, this time naked.

"Which of these bikinis should I wear? The red one or the yellow one?"

"Mom! You're naked," he said staring at her trimmed pussy and her big tits.

"Yeah? So? Get over it because being that we're living together, you'll be seeing me naked a lot," she said. "By the way, should I shave off my fur or leave it trimmed," she said running a slow hand over her patch of lawn. "What do you think?"

"Mom, I'm not about to give you my opinion regarding the personal care of your pubic hair. If we're going to live together, we need to have some boundaries. Even though you have a," he said pausing to stare, "fabulously sexy body...have you been working out?"

He stared at her huge breasts that contrasted her flat stomach before looking down at her pubic hair again. Catching himself and looking away before she caught him staring, he had an erection again.

"Yes. I've been running, swimming, and doing Yoga," she said turning side to side while holding in her stomach.

"I don't remember your breasts being so large," he said unable to stop himself from asking her the question. "Did you get implants?"

"Probably because my dress size dropped two sizes. All still natural, mo my tits are all my own," she said cupping her breasts in her hands and lifting them as if offering them to him. "I used to wear bras that flattened my breasts against my body. No one would ever know that I was a D cup," she said looking down at herself. "Do you like my tits?"

"Please go away Mom," he said holding his hand up to his eyes.

"Oh, am I exciting my little boy," she said walking up to him to squish her naked breasts and rub her bit tits against him before reaching down to feel his bulging cock through his pants again.

Imagining he was with Tuesday Weld, but who had a body like Angie Dickinson, unable to control himself, he put his hand around her slim waist. Wanting to reach down and cup her round, sweet ass, he controlled himself from inappropriately touching her. She was his mother and he was her son but if he closed his eyes and imagined he was with someone else, anyone else, he allowed his hand to fall to her ass and squeezed it.

"Please get dressed mother," he said stepping away from her as if she was some prepubescent teenager and jailbait.

He stared after her when she turned to walk from the room. Even her ass looked young. Definitely, if he didn't know better, he'd think she was a forty-something-year-old woman instead of a sixty-two-year-old woman.

That night, while he was sleeping, she came in his room.

"Roger. Are you sleeping?"

"I was. What's wrong?"

"I can't sleep," she said taking a long pause before speaking again. "May I sleep with you?" Without waiting for him to reply, she climbed in bed with him.

"No, gees, Mom. You can't sleep with me. This is too weird," he said. "We can't sleep in the same bed together," he said bunching the sleep up to his neck.

"You used to sleep in my bed all the time," she said with disappointment in her voice.

"I was just a kid Mom. Besides," he reached over to touch her thigh and she pulled him by the wrist and put his hand on her pubic hair. "You're naked," he said pulling his hand away.

"So? I always sleep naked. Be nice to your old mother. I may not be around much longer," she said feigning a cough. "And you're naked too," she said reaching her hand over and putting it on his cock."

"Mother really. This has gone far enough," he said sitting up to get out of bed.

"Please don't go. I'll fall asleep...if I can hold your cock in my hand. This is how I always slept with your father," she said.

"It is? Seriously? You held Dad's cock all night?"

"Just until I fell asleep and he always cupped my breast," she said putting his hand on her breast when he climbed back in bed with her. "Then, just before we fell asleep," she said taking a hold of his cock again, "we'd spoon one another. He'd hold my tit and when we turned the other way, I'd hold his cock."

Pulsating and stiffening, he had an instant erection. Even though he knew it was wrong and even though he had tried to resist her, the naked image of her emerging from her bedroom holding her tiny red and yellow bikini filled his mind with incestuous lust. Already feeling so very horny, he'd give anything for his mother to stroke him right now. He'd love for her to give him a hand job before she slid down to take his erect prick in her mouth and suck him. Only, in the way he's been resisting her, she'd never do that.

"So, let me see if I understand you Mother. If we sleep like this with you holding my cock and me holding your breast, you'll go to sleep?" He looked at her in the dim light. "This isn't some convoluted pretense to have incestuous sex with me?"

"No, of course not. I'd just like to get a good night sleep for once. I haven't slept since your father..." she said beginning to cry.

"It's okay Mom. You can sleep holding my cock and I'll hold your breast. Okay? Even though you're my mother and I'm your son, we're mature adults. I can do this," he said, as if reaching over to take his castor oil, instead of reaching over to cup her breast while she still took possession of his cock. "There," he said taking a big breath of incestuous sexual excitement. "Is that better?"

"Yes, thank you Roger," she said running her finger over the head of his cock. "You're sweet," she said kissing him on the lips and leaving her lips there while, no doubt, waiting for him to explore her mouth with his tongue. When he didn't, she moved away from him. "Thank you for allowing me to hold your penis and for holding my breast."

"You're welcome mother."

They fell as silent as the room was dark and quiet, that is, until Helen broke the silence by speaking again.

"Only, I should warn you."

"Yes? What should you warn me about?" He yawned while stretching and as soon as he did, his cock grew harder and she held him tighter.

"Don't touch my nipple. My nipples are my erogenous zone and are very sensitive," she said.

"Your nipple?" As if her nipple was diseased, he moved his finger as far away as he could from her nipple while still cupping her breast. "I promise I won't touch your nipple Mother. Now go to sleep please," he said.

Only, as any man would with a woman holding his cock while he held her breast, even if that woman was his mother, especially if that woman was his mother, sleeping while having a sexual fantasy of having sex with her, he grew harder. He grew stiffer. He felt his cock pulsating by the mere touch of his mother's hand, the feel of her long, manicured fingers, and the sensation of his hand cupping her big breast.

As soon as she felt her son sleeping, repositioning herself, she moved around in the bed so that his fingers ever so lightly rubbed against her nipple. Instantly, her nipples became erect and hard. Then, when she felt his cock erecting, stiffening, and pulsating, she ever so slowly stroked her son to a harder erection. As soon as he started moving his hips and moaning, she pushed the covers aside and slid her body down to her cock.

Looking up to see if he was still sleeping, when she saw that he was sound asleep, she took him in her mouth. Helen was sucking her own son's cock. A sexual fantasy come true for her, she wondered if she could suck him off without him even knowing she blew him. She wondered if he'd cum in his sleep and cum in her mouth. After she blew him, being that they've already crossed the line with his hand on her tit and his cock in her mouth, she wondered if he'd make love to her before fucking her, really fucking her.

No longer trying to be quiet, not caring is she awakened him, she was really sucking him now. Stroking him faster and harder, she wanted him to cum in her mouth before he awakened. Now or never, she figured that he wouldn't deny her sex if she's already giving him sex. Cupping his balls, while sucking him, she took his cock in her hand again and stroked her faster and harder while taking him in her mouth deeper. He was squirming around the bed again, only this time he surprised her.

"I love you Mommy," he said putting a hand to the back of her head.

When he started humping her mouth and fucking her face, she looked up at him and his eyes were still closed. He was still sleeping. No doubt, encouraged and inspired by his confession that he loved her, she continued stroking and sucking her son until she felt his cock pulsate in her hand and in her mouth. Continuing to pump him harder and faster, he exploded a warm, oozy load of cum in her mouth just he awakened.

"Mother! What the fuck? Are you kidding me? You blew me? You sucked my cock. How could you? How dare you!"

"Don't give me that crap sonny boy. You wanted me just as much as I wanted you," she said. "Moreover, sleeping my ass, you weren't sleeping. You knew I was sucking you."

"I never said any such thing or did anything to make you believe that I wanted you in a sexual way."

"You slipped me your tongue when I kissed you at the airport. You were slow to move your hand away from my breast when I put your hand on my tit in the living room. And you didn't look away when I walked in the room naked. You stared at me as if I was a steak dinner and you were a starving man," she said.

"Mother, I assure you those things are more in your imagination than they are--"

"And you told me that you love me," she said.

"I do love you. Of course I love you. You're my mother but I don't love you in that way that you--

"Just now, while I was sucking your cock and stroking you, you put a hand to the back of my head and said, I love you Mommy."

"I was sleeping," he said.

"Bullshit. Who sleeps through a blowjob? You knew I was sucking your cock. Even though your eyes were closed, I know you were wide awake when I was blowing you because--"

"Okay, okay, so I enjoyed the blowjob you gave me by pretending that you were someone else," he said.

"Pretending that I was someone else? That's insensitive and hurtful," she said suddenly falling quiet. "If you pretended I was someone else when I was blowing you, how about you pretend I'm someone else while you're fucking me," she said mounting him and reaching her hand to down to slide his cock inside of her warm, wet pussy. "Fuck me Roger. Fuck Mommy."

"Oh, my God Mom. No. I can't do this but I want to do this. Your cunt feels so warm and wet. Yes, I love you Mommy. Yes, I want to fuck you. Kiss me," he said.

They French kissed while making love. After he made love to his mother, he fucked his mother and then ate his mother. They spent the day in bed fucking, sucking, and licking.

The rest of the year that she lived with him before finding her own place and a boyfriend, they had sex nearly every day while spending time by the pool and going to parties, not as mother and son but as his sexy cougar and her cub.

THE END

12