Mother, It Is Really You...?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers

The daughter kissed her way slowly over her mother's back, trying not to miss an inch of skin, a rib, or a bone in her spine. She moaned softly, trying not to cum. And Sandy glanced down at her glorious ass moving slowly to the sensation of her mouth on her mother's skin and her fingers on her pussy. Sandy flipped between the spread legs of her mother, now only inches from her sex and her ass. Bella had obviously read her daughter's mind, and knew that she was loving licking her this way, from behind, giving her full access to both of her delicious holes. Bella loved one tongue in her ass, and now she was moaning audibly as her daughter's mouth found its way nearer and nearer to her back door.

Sandy's tongue slid into the valley of her ass, and she could taste her sweat and the juice that she had spilled there and inhaled her fragrance. Bella was panting noisily as her daughter pulled both cheeks away to reveal her gorgeous little brown star. For one brief moment, she looked at it from inches away, considering the sheer taboo of this act, and then she raised her mother's hips and plunged her mouth into the cleavage of her ass, and in an instant slid her tongue along the rim of her mother's asshole. Bella moaned her approval and kept pressing her hips up as her daughter licked her wantonly; the wonderful taste of her juices burst onto her tongue, it was like an overripe fruit. She was slightly earthy and unwashed, and she pushed her tongue tip into her as the rim muscle yielded. Bella groaned and began moving her hips slightly, trying to keep Sandy's tongue inside her and pull it in deeper.

"Yesss..."she whispered. "oh god...yesssssssssssssssss..."

She was getting close, the muscles of her asshole rippled. "Oh Sandy that...feels perfect.." she whimpered.

Sandy pushed her tongue in, deeper and deeper, over and over, licking her and sucking the funky juice of her own spit and Bella's ass while her hips rotated, and she came, suddenly and powerfully, pushing up into Sandy mouth, the muscle of her asshole yielding and pulsing.

"OH, OH GOD" Bella stammered, then "OH.MY.GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD"

After that first orgasm Sandy let go of Bella's ass, feeling her naked body slide over hers. Bella closed her eyes, letting herself feel the sensations as Sandy kissed her skin, her tongue trailing down the middle of her back. Sandy cupped her breasts, her hands moving under her, and she felt her fingers between her legs. Sandy pulled her legs open wider and she felt her own surrender form in her mind. Sandy lay on her, her mouth now moving again on her lower back, her tongue tracing the intricate tattoo that lay across the expanse of it, curving over each hip.

Sandy's fingers were very gentle on her, barely rubbing and Bella felt her eyes open and then slam shut as Sandy's face pressed anew between her cheeks, the tongue sliding against her closed ass-hole. She relaxed into the feeling, her hands grabbing onto the pillow beneath her head. Sandy nudged her legs, pushing her up onto her knees, and her face against the pillow. As her daughter rimmed her out slowly but thoroughly, preparing her, her insides clenching around air. She shivered, the feeling delicious as the tongue slipped deeper inside her asshole, her fingers that were on her clit now pulling the hood up exposing her. She groaned when she felt that tongue stab deeper, her fingers sliding into her. Instead of clenching, she felt her body give in to being taken, her vagina opening to allow her deeper access.

"Do you want me inside that beautiful ass of yours?" Whispered an excited Sandy behind her. She let out a breath, her back moving with her mouth.

"Yes" she let out.

Sandy continued with her ministrations, making her mother feel incredible and she started to turn her head to look at her when Sandy pulled her fingers out wetly. Bella watched her as she got off the bed and went to get something from the floor. She opened her eyes wide when she saw the toy with the harness in Sandy hands; she felt her breath leave her, she couldn't even remember the last time she had been taken in the ass. A long, long time. And the idea turned her on completely.

Sandy carried back with her to the bed the harnessed toy and some lubricant, she settled behind Bella and lubbed the slim dildo, and then her mouth was on Bella's asshole again. Bella groaned, her ass sensitive as all hell, her vagina clenching again.

"Relax, mother" whispered Sandy softly, and then Bella felt the toy press against her gently. She pressed her face deep into the pillow, her hands clenching as Sandy spread her ass-cheeks wider, inching the toy in slowly; she let her breath out slowly, the feeling almost too much.

Sandy stopped pushing, her hand going under her to rub on Bella's clit; Bella felt her vagina walls contracting as pleasure pushed through her. Sandy started to fuck her slowly, her groin pressed against the bottom of her mother ass, the toy sliding in deeper and deeper with each pass; she pushed herself up onto all fours, her ass pushing back into her daughter as she gave up any fight she might have had about prolonging the inevitable.

Sandy's thumb pressed into her vagina, her index finger on the knot between her legs and she felt her slide completely into her ass. She cried out softly, her eyes slamming shut as Sandy started pumping into her, faster, faster, faster, deeper, deeper, deeper, until she recognized nothing but the toy in her bowels and her hands, her breasts with her swollen nipples dragging deliriously across the sheets.

Bella felt the orgasm hitting her only a second before it screamed through her body and she fell onto the bed, with Sandy following her, sinking still deeper and she bit the pillow, the climax continuing into another one, and another one, and more, much more almost effortlessly. Holly shit, Sandy moving her body over the sheets, fucking her strongly, being in complete command, nothing to do with the shy waitress of a few months before, her daughter made her now shudder with pleasure, her ass and pussy clenching uncontrollably in time with her thrusts.

Sandy's mouth licking and kissing on her back and neck finally calmed her, her actions slowing until she stopped completely. She felt satiated, taken...and fucking good. They lay together silently for a long moment, then Sandy gently pulled out of her, making her groan slightly; when she turned around on her back, Sandy was on her knees behind her, her eyes wide, she looked as slammed as she felt herself.

"How was it for you, good?" Bella asked her daughter out of breath, watching her from her prone position on the bed.

"That was your first. Do you like being in control?" Her mother asked her softly.

Sandy nodded slowly, "It was like I was watching myself do these things to you, making you feel things. But, was it good for you, mother?"

Bella laughed and sat up, bringing her into her arms. "I think you know the answer to that one, Mistress."

Sandy let out a startled laugh and Bella smiled, holding her close. "I didn't know you could...would be able ....to switch...like that, to be the aggressor, the girl in charge"

"I had loved what just happened, how I made you feel, but......" Sandy said softly said slowly, her voice lowering "....you needs to have control but still you love being taken care of. Mine need is just to make you happy I don't need control and I would like to maintain that carefulness in our lives. It works" she smiled "Not that I don't want to fuck you when I can," Bella amused shook her head, "And maybe I'll let you" she grinned and fell back onto the bed, holding her close.

"Now come up here. I want that beautiful pussy riding my face"

Sandy bit her lip and then slid up her body. Bella slapped her ass, "Hurry up"

Sandy groaned, her eyes filling with need as she looked down at her mother. Yes, she was definitely where she was supposed to be. She had been waiting out for years not knowing what, and now she knew what and more important why. This couple, this marriage would work, they would make it work, and she just smiled and thrust her body deeper into the warm mouth.

******

Several months had passed, Bella and Sandy, mother and daughter, lovers, living as a married couple, were trying to make compatible experiences of life so different, they didn't have any doubt they were in love. But life, real life, everyday life, it's very different to life on vacation, with no responsibilities, where everything is joy and celebration. For this reason it was time to discuss responsibilities and the place each one, on an equal line, would have on the couple.

They decided that Sandy would finish her studies and after that if she wanted a professional career that would be so. Bella preferred for her to make the house her domain as a traditional wife in a heterosexual marriage. Sandy accepted Bella's view and maybe in the future they would have a baby with donated sperm. But first they decided to get legally married. For that Sandy would change her legal name, they would get their passports and travel to Spain in the summer, they would go to Alcorcon in Madrid province, establish residence for one month in the town and get a civil marriage for homosexual couples.

That was in the near future, but in the now Bella prepared a very intimate ceremony for two in it she gave her wows to Sandy. And they closed the circle.

"Here I take thee, Sandy, to be my wedded wife and husband, to have and to hold at the bed and board....for fairer for fouler, for better for worse, in sickness and in health....till death us do part...And there to I plight thee my troth."

The beginning..............

fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers
1...67891011