Mother, It Is Really You...?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, god, sweet Marie, mother of god, you are killing me. Your fingers are making me so damn hot. I can feel them deep inside me. Make me cum please; I want to spurt around your fingers. Suck my nipples hard, pull on them, bite them, make me cum. Ohhhh, I need YOU to make me cum. Make me cum hard! HARD"" Anna cried out. Little Elisa was asleep now in the room floor over a duvet, but she didn't care if someone heard the screams in the next block.

Marie moved her fingers inside her lover's vagina, stroking the g-spot again and again, her hand thrusting deep, she nipped Anna's long erect nipples with her teeth bringing a welcome pain to them, she sucked hard and Anna could feel her milk flow into her mouth, Anna leaned to one side and put her weight on one arm and reached across and caught her other breast and squeezed and pulled hard on the nipple; she was in a orgasmic frenzy; multiple streams of hot milk spurted from her erect nipples in tiny white jets, Marie was sucking her milk for all it was worth and at the same time being hit in the face with more of it from the other breast; Anna didn't care if she was making a mess; she needed the rough stimulation on both nipples and she squeezed and pulled hard, drawing the milk out to arc in long white streams over Marie's face. She closed her eyes and her brain continued to spiral up and up, while Marie's fingers stroked her insides.

Marie's magic fingers continue playing over her g-spot and her slim hand was fisting and writhing inside Anna's pussy setting off a massive and explosive climax. Anna screamed again and again in ecstasy as she came for umpteenth time; she was on fire with need and her hand came off her own breast to hold her body erect as she climaxed hard and explosively, head back, back arched. It was as if jolts of wonderful electricity shot through her body and a short circuit went off inside her head as she climaxed.

Finally spent, she fell atop the bed and rolled a little as they lay holding each other. They kissed and caressed and Anna slid her own hand down to find her lover's sopping wet pussy, she slid a finger along Marie's slit, teasing her firm clit which was swollen and pebble hard, she rubbed it gently with her slick finger. When they had recovered a little it was Anna's time to give pleasure to her lover and she moved down and began to kiss her soft firm breasts, then sucked her nipples till they stuck out and became harder and long. She longed to suckle on them and would have liked milk flowing into her mouth, she licked the large brown areola, and pushed the breast against her mouth, went desperately from one breast to the other fondling them till they were firmer, harder with passion, her hot blood swelling them.

"Oh, if only she could suck milk from them!"

Anna kissed her way downward over the smooth satiny stomach; Marie spread her legs wide for her and she moved between them and licked her velvet thighs from her soft pubic hair to her sweet opened pussy. 69 had become one of their favourite love positions; both loved the delicious taste and scent of an excited pussy while their own pussy was being sexually stimulated. The wantonness intimacy of a 69 is beyond describing, it is so wonderfully erotic and satisfying, when it is done with a lover who cherishes and wants only to satisfy you in the most intimate of lovemaking techniques. Eating and being eaten at the same time, is one of life's most erotic sensations, transcending all others. As many authors have written, only a woman truly knows how to make love to another woman.

Anna slid her tongue out and ran it down into Marie's groove, spreading her wet flesh, opening her up like a flower and slipping her tongue inside her, then plunging it deep inside, her lips sucking the sweet nectar out. She pushed her tongue in and out and suddenly had an inspiration; she pulled back as Marie groaned in protest, grabbed a pillow and put it against her delectable ass and lifted her hips up so she could slip the pillow under her, but didn't do what the other thought she would do, go back to eating her. Instead Anna wiggled upward and put her breast against Marie spread and very wet pussy. She leaned forward and put her nipple against the hot wet flesh and pushed, the nipple found the opening and she pressed downward.

"Ohhhh Marie It feels so wonderful having your hot, wet, intimate flesh around my nipple" exclaimed a driven mad Anna, pressing downward, and then pulling back slightly making her nipple fuck the pussy.

Marie smiled at her, as her hand came down and her finger found her own turgid clit and rolled it around in circles. Then she took another pillow and put it under her head so she could watch Anna who winked at her and pulled back a little, took one hand and pulled at her nipple provoking that an small streams of hot milk spurted out over Marie's pussy. She moaned hotly her approval.

Anna pressed her nipple down against Marie's spread flesh and then put a hand on either side of her pussy and pressed inward trapping the nipple between her pussy lips, then pulled backward and Marie's pussy actually milked her nipple, her hot mother's milk was flowing out against the hot gash. Anna's own pussy pulsed, her clit throbbing at the idea of what she was doing, she opened the pussy again, pulled the labia wide open slid her nipple back between the spread lips, closed them hard around her nipple, and felt her milk flowing from her breast. Into the pussy.

Marie watched, her dark eyes glowing with lust as she witnessed Anna doing something to her she had never done, or even imagined doing; the milk flowed out her pussy running along her slit and over her delicious brown star. Anna's long hard, ejaculating nipple became a small cock fucking her pussy, and her pouting pussy lips seemed to suck on the hard cock-like nipple.

"Oh, yes, yes fuck my pussy with your nipple and make it suck your hot milk out. Yes, yes! That is so sexy, so hot Mrs Sanderson. Fuck me, fuck my pussy. Yesss, Yesssss" moaned Marie, as her fingers became a blur against her clit.

Anna pressed her nipple down, taking it with her fingers and rubbing it around and around against the sides of her pussy, pulling at it at the same time, spurting milk into her open sex like a cock cumming. Marie screamed out her ecstasy and Anna felt the pussy sphincter contract around her nipple and then a gush of her juices spurted out over the breast as she climaxed. Her hips thrusted upward and pressed the breast down hard against her body.

Marie head was thrown back, her face distorted by passion. And Anna almost came again it was so exciting. With a long sigh, she fell backward and lay gasping for breath. Anna moved up to kiss and caress her. Their lips were covered with the juices of both of them and they sucked and licked them clean of each other faces with relish. Their hands roamed and soon they were both on fire. They turned in the rumpled bed and kissed each one way downward till their faces were buried between hot thighs, tongues and lips sucking on wet velvet flesh.

Marie pussy was delicious, a mixture of Anna milk and her own pussy juices. Anna sucked and licked with complete abandon and then they became frantic lovers, not being able to kiss or lick the other partner pussy hard or fast enough. Quickly they brought each other to a series of moaning, writhing climaxes, faces buried into steaming intimate flesh and tasting each other's sweet juices. They both spurted out their juices to be devoured in an orgy of ecstasy.

Finally they became satiated, turned, hugged and pressed their bodies together. Their breathing became regular; and they pulled back a little, lying side by side, began to laugh. They were both a mess. Anna's milk had spurted over her upper and lower body and their gyrations had spread it all over them. After taking a long and cosy shower Anna remembered forgotten little Alisa, who was still sleeping on the floor of the room over a duvet.

******

William was an un-suspecting husband, (as most of them, by the way), he never would have considered an adulterous affair of his wife, and less of all a lesbian adulterous affair. But Annabelle was in love and infatuated with her professor-lover, her married sexual life had been traumatic to her since the wedding night, and her disappearing several afternoons a week, every week, several months after child-birth, with little Elisa, and not to go to Uni either, was getting suspicious, first to her parents, who couldn't find her home and with their comments to William.

William tried to be more careful with Annabelle the scarce moments they had sexual contact, intercourse was unsatisfactory for both of them, to Anna because she hated to be intimate with a man, and penetration was the ultimate in intimacy, and in the conjugal bed her attitude was as passive as that of a corpse; to William it was unsatisfactory because with a wife with the response of one like Anna, ¿what can a body do or say?. However, a woman to get pregnant only needs a spermatozoid getting first in the race to her womb and the egg in it, and because nature is like that, intercourse being good or bad, doesn't matter. So it was that in one of Anna and William infrequent get together to have intercourse, nobody could call that making love, Anna got pregnant again.

It was the beginning of the end to a situation should have never started. Anna was adamant she wanted to abort, said she could not and would not suffer giving birth as she had suffered with her first born. She loved her girl very much but no more birth-giving, if William or her parents wanted a baby let anyone of them have it. But her family was staunch catholic and with the passing of the weeks she was convinced to have a caesarean, provided that she had her tubes tied at the same time.

. .

Anna's second pregnancy, above all the three first months, was a nightmare for everybody concerned, for her, for her husband, for her family, for Marie, friends and acquaintances. She was depressed and her bouts of depression and despair made her fearful to die in childbirth. As in her first pregnancy her only secure port of call was Marie's house, in that place she felt herself welcome, loved, and secure and got all the sexual release she needed. Marie on the contrary was getting weary of Anna's constant complains and demands and was waiting the best moment to end their relationship.

At seven months, Anna's second pregnancy was a veritable carbon-copy of her first one. She was very heavy now, her back, back-bone and back-side hurt permanently and she went to Marie to get consolation and a back rubbing, or a general massage. Later she went alone letting little Elisa in charge of a baby-sitter.

Marie had let her set her own pace; she refused to be trapped by Anna's pregnant whims. Some people, mostly her family, eventually grew impatient with her and started telling her she needed to pull herself and carry on like an adult. Marie had smiled at this advice kept her mouth shut and just gave Anna space with the attentions and emotions she demanded. For some time she allowed herself to feel some of her grief, and when her tantrums came, if they were together and alone, calmly went and sat next to Anna and talked to her through it, allowing her to give in herself to Marie's voice and caresses. Always Anna's hyperventilating was controlled thanks to their very close relationship, and that moments were almost therapeutic.

But Marie was a little tired of being now more of a husband to Anna than a lesbian lover and decided to start changing the relationship; holding her hand and, never one to do things in half measure, she thought "fuck the hand" and the next thing she did was hold the shuddering, sobbing, swollen frame to her chest.

"Ok baby, listen to me...we'll get through this together...just let me make love to you and stop crying...just like that.... yes baby, yes."

She helped Anna to the bedroom and into bed, Anna was reluctant this time to show her deformed pregnant body to her lover, but Marie told her not to be shay with her at all and to get started her naked. Next was Marie's turn to disrobe and get on the bed.

"Ok my love, today I'm going to make love to you as never before, you just let mommy do the giving, and you just let your body receive all I have for you"

Anna was in heaven, Marie still loved her, and she was going to get release from her sexual tensions. Her back was hurting, so she put herself on her side and her voluminous belly rested in the sheet giving her some comfort while awaiting Marie's loving after her odd words.

¿What kind of new loving was it?

"Come Marie, I want to kiss you." purred now an excited Anna as she flashed a smile.

Marie leaned over towards her. Their mouths met with little baby kisses, tips of tongue touching, and kisses escalating to achingly desperate open mouth kisses, tongues exploring mouths, the others mouth, and rubbing together mixing saliva.

Marie slowly lay in her left side on the bed to be face to face with Anna, they looked at each other profoundly in the eyes, rubbing tenderly the tip of their noses; slowly Marie started kissing down Anna's body and sucked, chewed, and flicked each nipple. She went back and forth from full breast to full breast, having the time of her life. Anna loved it, getting aroused again after a long time; her body was on fire and was over sensitive. She supported Marie's head with her hand being careful of her big tummy. The two of them kept like this for a while. After a few minutes Marie laid her head back on the pillow, and looked at her lover; Anna was on fire as never before waiting the love promised.

Anna's arms were trapped and she couldn't get free --didn't want to, and it excited her. She could see that Marie wanted to do her something it was forceful, and it turned her on even more. Marie put herself behind Anna in the spoon position and reached around and played with Anna's pussy and clit from behind, getting her wetter than wet, with the middle finger of her other hand she took a copious glob of cream from Anna's pussy and placed it on the rim of the pregnant woman's rectum. It was a first because Anna wasn't partial to anal play, in fact she didn't like it, she thought it was gross and disgusting and had never had nothing passing her asshole muscle and into her bowels, not even her own little finger. However, this time she soon cried out with pleasure. The finger tip went inside her ass a bit, and Anna, with her clit being rolled back and forth across vigorously went berserk, as the deep full finger penetration of her ass to her bowels soon made her felt an incredible orgasm. It was a first. She thought this was the new kind of love Marie was talking about. She was wrong, oh, my, she was so wrong.

She rested her head on Marie's shoulder, and Marie hugged Anna tightly circling the big belly with both arms. Then Marie went back to feeling and handling Anna's pussy and licked and nipped on her ear, meanwhile put her hand to tickle her clit. Then they kissed again with animal passion driving them, and soon, they felt the new rising tide of their lust Anna had back slipped her hand inside Marie's thighs and found her clit. They couldn't hold back, natural feelings pulled them along, and a flood of love juices came with a huge orgasm. Moaning and crying loudly, both women were momentarily satisfied.

A few minutes later with Anna in a post-coital lassitude, Marie got out of bed and went to her cupboard to get out some toy she needed to satisfy an old and kinky craving of hers, she wanted to fuck Anna anally, and she thought this was the perfect moment to do so. It took but a few minutes strapping on her favourite toy, the dildo, she went back to bed with some lube and the big black strap on dildo obscenely swinging between her legs in sharp contrast with her fair milky skin. Anna's eyes opened like big saucers at the strange vision

Before Anna could speak, Marie took her mouth in another hot kiss and cupped her face in her hands; it was so soft. Marie licked and kissed her way down Anna's chin and neck to her breasts where she snatched one nipple into her mouth and suckled her; Anna could feel her nipple swelling and on the verge of popping in the warmth and wetness of her gifted mouth. Sensually then Marie drug her tongue in a long, sensual lick from the nipple, down the breast slope, through the valley and up the big belly.

Continuing her descent she spread as widely as possible Anna's legs to accommodate her body as she slid down on the mattress, suckling and savouring the skin of her belly, then. Marie's powerful hands cupped the backs of Anna thighs, spreading her legs wider, bending them carefully at the knees and pushing them into a v-shape as she kissed the creamy flesh of the inner thighs, slowly working down to her hot sex. Marie exhaled a deep breath of warm air directly onto the pulsing pussy and inhaled deeply of the murky scent.

"It is so beautiful." She whispered.,

"Oh Anna, you have such a beautiful pussy." Marie hissed. "So ripe and full of life, And so fucking wet too."

Marie gave her a long, lavish lick with the full flat of her tongue all the way from her pussy to the sphincter and back to the hood of her clit and Anna nearly bucked off the bed as the erotic stimulation coursed like electricity all through her. With that, Marie made Anna turn a little over her belly and she dove into her, slurping, licking and sucking on her most delicate flesh. Positioning herself directly behind Anna and spreading her legs, Marie jammed a finger deep inside her and began pumping furiously at the same moment her tongue plunged deep into the crack of her ass.

Anna felt Marie's tongue press through her puckered rosebud as she was tongue-fucking her ass and at the same time she was finger-fucking her pussy.

Marie's tongue seemed to sink deeper and deeper into the bowels with every tongue stroke and her feral growls only seemed to become more wanton; Anna could barely hear them over her orgasmic screams. Finally the orgasm smashed over her like a ton of bricks and her body literally seized, her belly contracted and almost started to be in labour; her heart pounded so hard she was gasping desperately for air.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh baby!" she moaned into the pillow.

Marie relented and let her tongue out of Anna's ass, rimming the border a few more minutes before she extricated her head from Anna's thighs and prepared herself to consummate her long and deepest guarded desire, the fucking of Anna's virgin ass.

Anna was in a daze and her ass was on fire, the old feeling of touching an ass as abhorrent and gross had ceased to be to her now she had tasted the pleasures of this sexual activity.

"And now baby, let me give you a new pleasure" said Marie in a soft whisper.

She was behind Anna again, and she could feel a hard object trying to get between her buttocks. Anna tried to turn around but Marie kept her firmly down.

"Please baby relax and let mommy take care of you, I promise it wont hurt you"

As she talked she backed away from Anna a little, and the pregnant woman let herself believe that maybe Marie was done with her, until she felt the movement, and saw Marie was hand lubing the big girl-cock running the grease over it, and then she squeezed more lube into her hand, and started spreading a generous squirt around Anna ass. Anna's breath caught at her touch, she was on fire; she had conflicting emotions. She hated her ass touched and at that moment wanted it. She wanted to go away, she was afraid to die. And she wanted that big dildo to slide inside of her.

"What are you going to do with that thing" Anna was frantic "you are not going to put that thing up my ass", "You know how I hate penetration".

"Shuuush, my dear, don't be afraid, I have waited to do it for a long time"